MistyB: DELETED
MistyC: DELETED

Red: 190 HP
Myun: 40 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes: 200z, MistConv, 6 Bugfrags
((...))
((Hoo boy, this chip be fancy.))

"MistConv! MistConv! Woohoo!" Shin cheered, adding the chip to his folder while putting another chip into his additional chips.
"And trudging on," Red commented as Myun snarfed down on the Bugfrags before following her master.

[NUMERO 4! AND CLIMB SOME MORE]
Red nears, the data, and it simply floats there, glowing oddly. Er... what now?
"Should I touch it?" Red inquired.
"Er... well, maybe you need a stick," Shin suggested, eyeing the glowing red light warily.
"Oook... let's see here..." Red mumbled as she dug through her picnic basket, throwing out a bouquet of roses, a compass, a rubber duck, a rubber chicken, a pair of rubber gloves, an alarm clock...
"AHA! Found it!" Red exclaimed, taking out a meterstick.
"Good job mistress, now what?" Myun asked.
"Poke time! POKE ATTACK!" Red yelled as she maniacally lunged forward with her meterstick, which came from god-knows-where, in an attempt to "poke" the data.

[POKE THE DATA]
As Red pokes the data, it just glows slightly more, and sends a slight shock into her systems. (1)
Eh... maybe something else, possibly?

(Hinthint: Don't attack)
"Ouch!" Red winced as the data shocked her. She dropped her meterstick in surprise, causing it to dissolve away from reality.
"Interesting, I thought wood couldn't conduct electricity," Shin mused.
"Well, then it's NOT electricity," Red pouted as she walked over to the data and "hmphed," while reaching toward it.
"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Wait! What are you doing!?" Shin inquired frantically, waving his arms around.
"Opening it," Red stated as she touched the data, attempting to open the file.

[OPEN OSHI.DAT]
As Red opens the data, an image of a navi springs forward. It looks like what the holograms of navis appear to be in the real world, but as it reaches out a hand toward Red, she feels the current that had zapped her earlier building up again. The navi, obviously sensing this as well, turns to Red. And as Red looks at the figure, and it begins to speak, it becomes obvious that it's a she. Possibly the female described in the message?
Ah. It's about time you got here. The navi states, pointing downwards where Red sees her navi's punctured data leaking away.
So, I assume you're here to collect my delivery? She states, and yet another ball of data flies from her corpse to join with the first, at which point a datafile appears in her hand. She was about to hand it to Red when she stopped, a forgetful look on her face, before realization crossed her features and she snapped, the package dissappearing.
Eh, sorry, but I've just remembered. I'm going to need the code from you before I can hand this over. Nothing big, but with the paranoia in management, they probably think you're some sort of criminal. He states, a keyboard and holoscreen appearing about a foot in front of Red.
Again, sorry about this. Normally, I'd just communicate with base to make sure, but that's not really an option now. His point at a bashed square box a few yards from his fragmenting body suggested that the object in question was his communicator. He begins to shrink, withdrawing back into the glowing orb he emerged from, before stopping and making a final comment.
Oh, yes. Just in case you forgot the code, I'm supposed to give you two hints.
1. The code is three symbols long, and comes from my data.
And sure enough, as she spoke, three boxes slowly pulsing brighter and darker appeared on the screen for input. The data hint presumably refers to something about the OSHI-.dat.
And 2. It is of the apostrophe. Talk to you when you input the code! She cheerfully replied, still thinking that Red knew what she was talking about.
And now Red is standing. On an iceberg. With a dead navi. And some bogus hint about a code. And apostrophes.
...Er, good luck?

(Alright, RS, what's the code?)
"Three symbols?" Red inquired, smirking.
"Of an apostrophe?" Shin asked, lacily, remembering the time and effort spent into deciphering the code and the yielding of some certain symbols.
"You know what to do, Red," Shin said.
"Yes, but let's make sure," Red commented, drawing up a saved copy of the decoded data from before.

Quote (OSHI.dat)

"...so I knew she spoke of. That young conductress locked the little as if we were given to our usual hypothetical case altogether too much on it must add, hope that it with his nose with the Boomers because they limped towards it a Walla, when I shouldn't be it seemed to have no figure of having been soaked in my hair, and had a bright window, and violent coercion, was left, into one zenny, up there was in the same inflammatory process under her veil was Pip. So, he'd come with my pretended experiences, steps before the Netsquare; Now, the tide was high and wide, the iceberg her last resort..."

Red then went up to the keyboard and typed three letters.
"N E T"

[Input "Net" as the code]
A few heart pounding moments later, the screen flashed green, before displaying another line of text.
Primary code accepted. Please input user numerical authorization code. Red stared for a few moments at this unexpected message, before the navi appeared again.
Uh, yeah. That would be my code. I can't seem to remember it, though... er... you got my text document, right? Because I don't seem to have it. I remember that I left myself a reminder... but... eh... well, it's only a three number code, right?
Alright, then. One code to go. But where did the navi leave the reminder? It couldn't have just been sitting there, unless it was hidden... right?

(One three number code. What is it, RS?)
"Three-number code?" Red wondered, thinking.
"Ah~" Shin exclaimed, getting the idea. "It must've been that amount!"
"Amount?" Red asked, then brightening as she realized the answer.
"The amount of zenny!" the operator and navi pair proclaimed unanimously as the bunny rabbit support unit simply made snow angels, or figure-eights.
"It was... 500? Right?" Red inquired.
"Right! Input time!" Shin stated.
"Okay!" Red cheered as she input "5 0 0" as the code.

((Damn you Demon, you sly devil, giving me 500 zenny just for looking at an apostrophe and then totally awesomely linking it to the mission IN RELEVANCE!))

[Input "500" as numerical authorization code.]
(...Ex-CUSE me?!
Demon did nothing! He hasn't responded at all! I came up with this entire thing, ever since I took over!
Don't go giving him any credit! D:<)

Red waits a few seconds longer before the screen flashes green again and shrinks back into the orb. A mere moment later the navi ghost reappears, smiling at Red.
Thanks. I would have been in trouble if we couldn't access the data. Handing the package to Red, the navi sighs.
Hey, when you report back with the data, tell the guys down in management to haul me back? You don't look like you could, no offense meant. As Red begins to head back down the iceberg, a barrier forms around her. A battle routine?! Sure enough, before her the ice begins to melt, admitting four Misties into the fight. Wallas push their way up the slope, and a group of BoomerEX viruses follow soon after. But that isn't what's bothering Red, nor is it the package weighing her down. No, it's the steady drain on her energy that seems to be coming from... the hologram?! As she looks back, she sees a sickly pallor over the navi ghost's face (well, as sick as a ghost can look).
Gah! Oh, man... I'm so sorry, but I can't substantiate this form in the battle routine without an energy source. If we could get to my body, maybe... The navi says, glancing over at the lifeless form to their side. But as the navi is commenting, Red is deciding. What is she going to do? What can she do?
Well, there's always FIGHT, after all.

MistyA: 200 HP
MistyB: 200 HP
MistyC: 200 HP
MistyD: 200 HP
WallaA: 100 HP
WallaB: 100 HP
WallaC: 100 HP
BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: 100 HP
BoomerEXC: 100 HP

Red: 189 HP <Sustaining the ghost! -30 HP a turn!><Carrying the package! Dodges are less effective!>

Package: 10 HP
Navi Ghost: 30 HP <Insufficient energy! -30 HP per turn!><Ally drain! +30 HP per turn!>
Navi body: 100 HP (Down the slope, 3 actions away)

Terrain: A massive glacier is the site for this battle of the ages. Red is at the top, but the viruses are climbing the slope, and easily within attacking range. (100% Ice)

(Alright, here's the name of the game. The navi's body is down the slope to your left, and if you want to get to it, it'll take 3 actions of pure movement. They don't have to be consecutive, but if you use a melee attack, it counts as moving 1 action's worth away.
The package also reduces your dodge capacity, but you can give it to Myun for her to hold. She'll get the same effect as Red currently has if you do that, though Red will be rid of it. You can put it down, but if it's destroyed, you've basically failed the mission.
And lastly, if the navi is struck, you lose the HP. But if you get him to his body, then you're free of the sustaining HP cost, but you have to protect him.)
"The odds seem to be against us," Shin grimaced, analyzing the situation.
"Hm, we need a plan. A GOOD plan at that," Red said, placing the box inside her picnic basket, she still felt the weight slowing her down a bit. No matter, even if she had to sacrifice her life force for a while, she could do this. She had to. She signed up for it after all.
"Myun, I need you to stay with the ghost-san, alright?" Red ordered, her bunny rabbit nodding. Red turned to the holographic navi, "Well, I don't know your name, but I think this drain won't be much. I can handle it," the crimson crusader said sweetly.
"First things first Red, let's get those viruses," Shin commented, already in the process of digging through his folder for the necessary chips. He found them and smirked. If this plan worked, it would be sudden victory.
"You have something in mind Shin?" Red inquired, still waiting.
"Right, it's time for some other use of our terrain. These viruses are about to get wet," Shin stated, slotting-in his chips.
"Roger that," the red-caped wonder replied, smirking.
In an instant, Red was behind the viruses, water swirling around her. She could feel her systems boot up with power, and she knew what needed to be done. What had to be done.
"Ruler of Water. Ancient Art. Suiryuu Shourai!" Red yelled, bringing both arms to sweep in a wide arc, the water floating above her following her movements and erupting into two massive tidal waves that crashed toward the viruses, hoping to not only damage, but immobilize them under their cold might.
"Suiton Shuririnken!" came the next chant, the wind navi sending three blue shurikens covered in water spinning wildly at the Mistys, attempting to freeze them as well.
"Ruler of Wind. Ancient Art. Fuuka Shourai!" Red whispered, the wind around the netscape swirling around the viruses, attempting to clump them together in preparation for their master's next move.

Turn Summary
*Life Drain <-30 HP>
1. Areagrab behind viruses. [Dodge, +1 to Accuracy]
2. Wideshot1 to Walla group [60 Aqua DMG, attempt to freeze]
3. Wideshot1 to BoomerEX group [60 Aqua DMG, attempt to freeze]
4. Aquaneedle to Misty group [20 Aqua DMG each, attempt to freeze]
*Gust: Clump viruses closer together.

Myun's Actions
1. Dodge
((Bump for great justice!))
(Bah. Stupid holiday decorations.)

As Red valiantly sacrifices her own energy to sustain the navi, she warps behind the viruses with her Areagrab. The ice aids in her speedy dodge to behind the virii, but coupled with the weight of the package, her aim gets thrown off, only hitting two of the Walla virii, but freezing them. The BoomerEX virii are all hit by the next shot, but take no damage because their mouthes were closed. That is, all but one of them. And they all freeze, too.
Yeah...
Anyways, Red then fires off several shots at the Misty viruses, all three hitting and freezing the steam bodies solid. The navi apologizes quickly for the trouble, and begins to drain Red's energy again. A Walla tries to fire off a shot, but the gust Red fires throws off his aim.

MistyA: 180 HP <Frozen!>
MistyB: 180 HP <Frozen!>
MistyC: 180 HP <Frozen!>
MistyD: 200 HP
WallaA: 40 HP <Frozen!>
WallaB: 40 HP <Frozen!>
WallaC: 100 HP
BoomerEXA: 100 HP <Frozen!>
BoomerEXB: 40 HP <Frozen!>
BoomerEXC: 100 HP <Frozen!>

Red: 159 HP <Sustaining the ghost! -30 HP a turn!><Carrying the package! Dodges are less effective!>

Package: 10 HP
Navi Ghost: 30 HP <Insufficient energy! -30 HP per turn!><Ally drain! +30 HP per turn!>
Navi body: 100 HP (Down the slope, 5 actions away)

Terrain: A massive glacier is the site for this battle of the ages. Red is behind the virii, and although the viruses have stopped climbing the slope, her warp has put her easily back within attacking range. (100% Ice)
"What do you think?" Red mused, biting her thumb. Not all of them were frozen, but... she could still do it.
"It's fine, we'll still be able to do it," Shin replied, sending in three more chips.
"Myun! Get ready!" Red ordered to her support unit.
"Right!" Myun called back, charging a ball of pink energy in her hand.
Here goes nothing, Red thought, grimacing as she dashed across the ice towards the viruses, her hand reaching into her picnic basket, searching for the very thing that could help her end this, once and for all.
"RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!!!" the crimson crusader roared, drawing out, in a flash of energy, a sword crackling with electricity, vibrating with power. The blade suddenly burst alight with more magnetic energy, if there was any metal in the area, it would certainly be drawn to the sword right now.
"HERE!" the red-caped wonder yelled, implanting the sword in the ice in the middle of the virus group. The blade pulsated brilliantly with magnetic force, electricity crackled around the airspace in which it resided.
Gusts of wind swirled around the wind navi's feet. "Fuuka Shourai!" she yelled, the wind blasting her off like a rocket. The red-caped wonder spiraled high into the air, electricity crackling around her bodice in preparation for a powerful attack.
"Myun! Now!" Red commanded to her bunny friend.
"Here it is!" Myun replied, sending the fully charged ball of energy to her master, who caught it and fused the energy within herself. Our little heroine then started chanting a spell, building up the energy within her body in preparation for the next attack.
"Ruler of Thunder. Lend me your strength in your sacred arts. Strike down my foes with the might of electricity! Ancient Art! RAITEN SHOURAI!" Red roared, pointing her hand downward, palm facing toward her opponents, and out burst a devastating amount of electricity, surging through the air with crackles foretelling the imminent doom that would come upon the viruses if the attack should hit. The attack focused on the sword pre-set by the crimson crusader. The result would be deadly and explosive, possibly sending out giant surges of massive annihilation swirling about the area, eradicating anything in it's way. Hopefully, when this was all said and done, the battle would be over. Victory would be clenched.

Turn Summary
1. Dash toward the viruses. [Tactical Movement, +1 Accuracy?]
2-3. Stick a Magbolt1 energized Elecsword in the ice near the middle of the virus group.
*Gust: Boost Red up above the viruses.
4*. Break Elecreel1 toward the Magbolt1 energized Elecsword and hope it sends out giant blasts of electricity to all surrounding viruses using a chain reaction through the ice. [80+80+90 Elec Break DMG x2 (Terrain) x2 (Break>Frozen) x2 (Aqua types) = 1000 Elec Break DMG minimum, 2000 Elec Break DMG Max to Aqua types only]

Myun's Actions
*Add Break to Elecreel1
1. Dodge
((Puts seals all over the place and sends a giant blast of magic at PA for a bump.))
(SORREH. I WILL END THIS.)

As a massive blast of electricity rocks the iceberg, snapping it in two and deleting the virii, Red is finally able to jack out! The navi waves as she begins to leave, commenting "Don't forget to tell them to get over here ASAP and retrieve me!" before turning once more into an amorphous blue orb.

-VICTORY-
Prize: The satisfaction of a job well done? Nah. 1000z be yours. Oh, and 20 bugfrags.

(Mission end. Report back to the BBS.)

((EDIT by Asator: GET YER BUGFRAGS, SINCE PA FORGOT THEM!))
((Thanks to PA and Asator for finally helping finish this Demonstar mission hell.))

Myun consumed the Bugfrags, and glowed brighter, and burst alight with energy.
"I feel... stronger," Myun commented, flexing her muscles.
"That's cool! Let's go deliver this package!" Red stated, her Support Unit nodded and they both waved goodbye to the navi as they jacked out.

[JACK OUT! MYUN LEVELED UP!]