MistyB: DELETED

Capuchin.exe: 100 HP
Daisy.exe: 160 HP

-VICTORY-
Both Get: TwinFang1, 400z
FXP: 3 static
3 for sharing defenses
2 for excellent piggyback teamwork.
Capuchin quickly hopped off of Daisy and landed onto the icy tile floor. She gave a clapp of her hands and began to do a tiny dance as she stood in place. "EEP EEP! That was fantastic! Those viruses didn't even know what hit them!" She moved back over to Daisy and gave her a big smile showing her cheery expression and eager attitude, "Ya wanna go for another round! I'm in need of some more of a warm up, what do ya say?"
"Daisy let go of Capuchin before she hopped off of Daisy's back, and responded with an "Wait, couldn't they have seen us attacking them?"

"Daisy, that is more of an expression. Don't take it do literally." Virgil had said, chuckling some. "Well, it sounds like she wants to keep on going. You want continue as well Daisy? Or would you rather being with someone else?"

Daisy face turned a little red, hardly nociable unless you focus hard enough. "N-no, I'm fine with continuing with Capuchin." Daisy responded, causing Virgil to chuckle softly. "You know Capuchin. You seem to know Junior, and have probably known him longer then I have. So could you tell me what you think of him?"

((We are ready for battle 3 I believe))
Capuchin turned and looked at Daisy with a questionable stare. "What I think of Jr as a kind and considerate guy. Very caring, seems to be kinda like his father...but not as playboyish. He may seem to have his father's characteristics but still...he's shyer than Soulman ever was but he is a powerful navi as well. Always putting others before himself." She gave a happy grin as she said this, "Must be their family way"
((I really, really, really despise GIVING OUT viruses in mass quantities.))
While the two females are discussing their thoughts about the main character, a bunch of bad guys appear! All people know that they need to attack the love interests first before they get to the real hero, right?
They will probably find out that they're not dealing with ordinary love interests though.

PengiA: 80 HP
PengiB: 80 HP
PengiC: 80 HP
DharmaA: 90 HP
DharmaB: 90 HP
DharmaC: 90 HP
PuffyA: 80 HP
PuffyB: 80 HP
PuffyC: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Ice

-WHO'S UP FOR SOME HOCKEY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-START-
Capuchin examined their situation. Her golden eye gleamed as she scanned the area. She then looked back at her friend Daisy. "Hey! Do you think you could cover me for a moment?" She asked as she got behind her. "I have some long ranged chips that I think would be a killer if we used them. If we work correctly this time...we could haev some fun this round..."

Summary
1.go behind daisy
-finish rest on next post
"Playboyish?" Daisy asked. Out of the terms Capuchin had used to describe Junior, that one she had about no idea about.

"...That term just explained a great deal..." Virgil sighed, remembering some of his conversation with Wes and what happened during the time Daisy was crossed in Electown.

"Wait, what Virgil? What am I missing?" Daisy asked not ever noticing the viruses coming towards them. When Capuchin asked if she could cover her, and proceeded to move behind Daisy, Daisy had to respond with an "Um, sure, I'll cover you. But from what?" Daisy then saw the viruses, and all she could manage to let out was a simple "Oh, never mind." Daisy's left over blood from the last battle started to move along the icy ground to the area behind Capuchin, and began to mold itself into the form of a tall shield.

After the blood shield was completed, Virgil began to speak "I don't think you need to know what 'playboyish', so don't worry about it. Anyway, I'm going to send you a wideshot, a shotgun, a guard, and something that seems like an interesting chip." Virgil said, slotting in four chips into the PET slot.

The data of the pickpocket chip started to go trough Daisy's system... when the strangest thing happened; a cute little raccoon fell from the sky and landed on top of one of the pengis. It jumped off, and started to sniff the virus, causing Daisy to look in bewilderment. "Heke?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

"...Now that just made little sense..." was all Virgil could comment, watching the raccoon doing its little thing.

Daisy felt the data of the wideshot and shotgun enter her system, but all she could think about at the time was what is with the raccoon. After a while, she decided to give it some rest, and a small red puddle of liquid appeared floating in front of her. It started to shape itself into something similar to a crescent moon, with the middle of the arc pointing towards the Puffies; however, behind the left part of the arc there was a second, smaller crescent like object floating and waiting, with an even smaller one behind the right side of the original. After a short amount of time, all three of the crescents shot out at the viruses, and the last of the four chips started to move trough her systems.

The last of the chips, the guard1, was currently being ran trough her system, and a red, liquid like shield appeared in front of Daisy... then Daisy felt something pulling her leg. She looked down, and saw the raccoon by her feet with...

((passive, one hit shield on Capuchin
1 pickpocket PengiA, Chance to steal Zenny or chip
2 wideshot PuffyA, B, and C, 60+10 aqua
3 shotgun PuffyA, and B, 50 damage+splash
4 attack PuffyC, 18 damage
5 Guard1 on self))
Capuchin gave a thumbs up to Daisy at this. "Your a lifesaver!" She complimented and then went into a fighting position looking at the selection of navi's to fight. Her eyes flashed from virus to virus. Though not able to decide for herself, seh relied on her netop to decide this round. "Say Aida, see anyone's we should go for?"

"Umm....l-lets see...." Aida looked at the groups around them and pointed to the batch of Pengis, "L-lets start with them first." She proclaimed still stuttering, "Then w-we can work up from th-there." With that in mind she pulled out a vulcan chip and slotted it into the PET.

Capuchin's hand re twisted into the gun shaped blaster on her right hand. She gripped it with her left to keep the aim from getting sloppy and prepped. "Lets get this started!" Capuchin cheeped as she fired a round at each Peng. Her yellow eye glowed as her gun locked on to each target and sent a round at them, as if it was some electronic device used to shoot at enemies. Though as the last round dispersed, her hand quickly reformed back and in return, Aida sent another chip. This time it was the brand new twin fang. Capuchin's golden eye glowed as she locked on target to one of the pengis and fired two shots for it and his little friend. "HA! Take that!" She hollered then called back to her netop. "Anything else for this?"

"How about a boomerang for old time sake?" Aida asked without a stutter. She seemed to be getting more confident at this moment. Slotting the chip in, a swarm of data formed into Capuchin's hand.

A nice fit so she didn't even need to get close to whack a couple of opponents. She spun around on the ice with one foot, like a figure skater would do. Gently keeping her balance with her tail and letting the boomerang feel the motion. Without stopping, she let the boomerang out of her grasp and at the final pengi and let it spin around two Dharmas. Capuchin wasn't able to use anymore chips as that moment sicne she was still spinning. So she used her extra time as the boomerang went flying to put her leg back down and slowly come to a halt.

2.vulcan (10x3) PengiABC (2 shots at PengiC)
3.Twin Fang (70x2) PengiAB
4.Boomerang (60x3) PengiC DharmaAB
5.stop the world from spinning!!!!
Daisy steals some money data from the Pengi before laying waste to the Puffys. Capuchin then takes care of most of the Pengis and damages the Dharmas. The Dharmas attack, one having its attack reflected back, and one just hitting a barrier.

PengiA: DELETED (Daisy Get: 150z)
PengiB: 10 HP
PengiC: DELETED
DharmaA: DELETED
DharmaB: 30 HP
DharmaC: 90 HP
PuffyA: DELETED
PuffyB: DELETED
PuffyC: DELETED

Capuchin.exe: 100 HP (on Daisy)
... zenny and a pair of familiar boxers in its mouth. "Wha?" Daisy nearly shouted, rather shocked that the raccoon managed to acquire zenny and boxers some how.

"What the? I can understand the small amount of zenny, seeing as it was called 'pickpocket', but where the hell did it get boxers from?" Virgil had to ask, his hand currently on his face as he sighs.

"But, those are Junior's! How did it get Junior's?" Daisy said, before quickly grabbing the boxers and the zenny, and punting the Raccoon at the last Pengi on the field.

"Wait, WHAT!? Please do not tell me you- and him- in the- and Wes was- Nevermind, I don't think I really want to know." Virgil said, with the sound of a door opening in the background. "Sorry Daisy, but I need to do something. So all I am going to send you is a cannon."

Daisy tried to respond to Virgil, but she never did when she saw the pair of boxers begin to vanish. She was bewildered by what had just occurred. She was bewilder so much, that she failed to see that the broken shield of blood began to reform itself on Daisy's upper body into some sort of bra. It took her a moment get rid of the feeling, and she felt that the cannon data was ready to be used by the labcoat wielding navi.

Daisy channeled the Cannon data into a small orb of energy in her hand. She raised her hand up to be somewhat leveled with one of the Dharmas, and the orb of energy began to gather in strength. It did so, until it shot out from Daisy's hand towards the Dharma.

"Capuchin, there might be a few left, but please, keep staying behind me. From what I can tell I can take more of a punishment then you can." Daisy said to her Monkey like friend, Daisy herself prepared to defend her friend.

((Passive, one hit shield on self
1normal attack PengiC, 18 damage
2Cannon DharmaB, 40
3Keep Capuchin safe
4dodge
5dodge))
Capuchin gives a wide smile as she watches Daisy take down the virri. Hah! They won't know what hit them." She then caught with her glowing eye the solo virus Daisy did not attack. "I got this one!" She assured going into attack stance, "Aida, send me some chips!"

A quick click of a shotgun and cannon into the PET gave a sensation of victory to Aida. "G-Give them all y-you got!" She said.

Both of Capuchin's hands twisted and reformed into two busters both charged with a bullet from a chip. She let her feet grip hard onto the tile and her tail curled even more. A grin stained her face as she then cried, "ka...BOOM!" A huge explosion sounded as she fired both rounds at the dahrma which sent her body a bit back.

Summary

1.Shotgun DahrmaC(50)
2.Cannon DahrmaC (40)
3. Dodge
4. dodge
5. dodge
The Viruses are blasted by the pairs attacks, but they are not going down without fights. One pengi falls to the attack from Daisy, and a Dharma to her cannon, but another Dharma sends a hockeypuck ringing out over all the field as they try and dodge it, Capu getting hit but the barrier saving her.

PengiA: DELETED (Daisy Get: 150z)
PengiB: DELETED
PengiC: DELETED
DharmaA: DELETED
DharmaB: DELETED
DharmaC: DELETED
PuffyA: DELETED
PuffyB: DELETED
PuffyC: DELETED

Capuchin.exe: 100 HP (on Daisy)

VICTORY!

Rewards: 950z each

FXP Gained: 4 static, +3 for teamwork +1 for covering
Capuchin happily did a spin on the ice and began to glide like some figure skater. She clenched her hands into fists and punched the air. "And once again, we defeat our enemies with one quick swoop!" She gave a happy cheep at this as well. "To celebrate I think we should go again! What do ya say Daisy?" She asked as she skidded around and around her, "It would be so much fun! Maybe we'll even get a chip! oOoOOOOOooOoh! CHIP CHIP CHIP!"
"Wait... there wasn't any swooping involved. How could we do it in one swoop when we did not swoop?" Daisy asked bewilderly... seems like she did not know many expressions of victory. "How could something that might be life or death be fun? What am I missing there?"

((Battle 4))
EX FORCE ATTACKS!

MistyA: 200 HP
MistyB: 200 HP
StarfishEXA: 90 HP
StarfishEXB: 90 HP
StarfishEXC: 90 HP
BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: 100 HP
BoomerEXC: 100 HP
MelodyEXA: 110 HP
MelodyEXB: 110 HP
MelodyEXC: 110 HP

Terrain: 100% Ice (Like when is it not?)

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 4-
-ACTION!-
"What, more of them?" Daisy asked herself, seeing some of the virus horde that approached them. "And there are about... 11 of them. I don't think they should be that much of a problem." Daisy said, before looking in the sky for a moment. But, why do viruses have to eisitse? she asked herself, before redirecting her attraction back onto the viruses.

The blood leftover from the last battle began to shape and shift around, like it normally does when trouble starts. It began to move from Daisy towards where Capuchin was at, and began to finish its shaping. In a matter of moments, it went from a blob to an elegant shield hovering in the space between Capuchin and the viruses. It was then that Daisy felt some kind of rush trough her systems. It was unexplainable, but Daisy did not have the time to dwell on it. "Virgil, can I have some chips please?" Daisy asked her netop, but there was no response.

"Um, Virgil?" she asked, and shortly after she felt some sort of data entering her systems. "Zwie thunder und zwie wideshots... sorry, two of each." Virgil finally said. It was now that Daisy will try to weaken their numbers.

The data of the thunder chips went trough Daisy's systems faster then they normally would. In a matter of seconds her hands began to course with elecicity, and it formed two orbs of pure electrical current in the palm of each hand. In what could very well be considered a split second, her hands were forced to point towards the two Misties, and the orbs blasted outwards in a blast of electrical energies. The sudden discharge caused Daisy to step back from the force.

The data of the two wideshots were next, and in a matter of seconds arcs of red water started to fly out from the palm of Daisy's hands. The force of it caused her to aim a bit differently then she had with the Thunder chips. Her aim started to move from the misties, to more towards the starfish like viruses.

((Passive, Shield onto Capuchin
1Bloody embrace, Empower3
2thunder1 MistyA, 40 elec*2*2+homing+stun+24
3thunder1 MistyB, 40 elec*2*2+homing+stun+24
4wideshot1 MistyA, B, and StarfishEXA, 70 aqua to MistyA and B, 70 + 24 aqua StarfishA
5wideshot1 StarfishEXA, B, and C, 70 aqua to StarfishEXA and B, 70+24 aqua to StarfishEXC))
"Wow..." capuchin began as she counted the virrii. Thats quite a few...well...I suppose the more they are, THE BETTER CHANCE ON REWARDS ARE!!!!" She quickly took position and pointed to the melodys, "DIBS! Dibs on those guys!"

"S-Settle down." Aida urged her navi, "You must be patient." She rummaged though the selection and slotted in three energybombs.

They formed quickly and Capuchin grasped them in both hands. She examined her situation and at her weapons....a nice choice...buuuuuuut the third one.....OH!" She tossed it over her shoulder and let her tail coil around it. "There we go!" She happily cheered then planted her feet a bit wide to give her a bit more room. Carefully aiming she chucked the one in her left hand at the first one. Then giving a jump into her step, chucked the one in her left hand powerfully enough to make it touch the ground. As it did so, her feet were thrown from the floor and above, as if she was doing a backflip, launching the final bomb like a catapult.

"Next chip!" Capuchin called out as she flipped back into position. She was immediately greeted with a boomerang. Clasping it, she threw it at the boomers. "I would never forget about the others!" She cheeped as her fingertips loosened and sent the weapon spinning madly at the three. He feet then loosened and her body somewhat crouched to scamper away if needed.

Summary:

1.energybomb (40x3) MelodyA
2.energybomb (40x3) MelodyB
3.energybomb (40x3) MelodyC
4.Boomerang (60) BoomerEXA B C
5.Dodge
(BUMP!)
After much effort, many things die. One of the bombs miss though, it is quite slippery terrain. A Melody attempts to slam down on Capuchin, but the ice that so killed her accuracy helped her gracefully slide out of the way. The Unhurt Boomer attacks Daisy, who doesn't dodge, and gets hit.

MistyA: DELETED
MistyB: DELETED
StarfishEXA: DELETED
StarfishEXB: DELETED
StarfishEXC: DELETED
BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: 40 HP
BoomerEXC: 40 HP
MelodyEXA: DELETED
MelodyEXB: 110 HP
MelodyEXC: DELETED

Capuchin.exe: 100 HP (1-hit shield)
Daisy.exe: 130 HP
Daisy was pushed back from the Boomer's blow; a small wound showing on the left side of her chest created from the blow. Daisy placed her hand on the area, and said to her self softly "That hurts. I think it hit about as hard as that monsterist navi did." The blood from the wound started to move around Daisy's chest, and began to form something akin to chain mail. It covered the chest area under her breast, and Daisy moved her hand away from the wound.

Shortly after, Daisy heard Virgil beginning to speak. "Well, looks like they had better aim then you thought. So I'm going to send you three chips, use the second one to heal yourself. And hay; at least it did not hit your face. It tends to be worse if it hits there." He then slotted in the pickpocket chip, hoping what happened before would not repeat itself, a minibomb, and the Bamboosword. The last chip should be enough to finish those off. Virgil had reasoned in his mind.

Right when the pickpocket chip was slotted in, the raccoon from last time fell from the sky and landed on the ground in front of Daisy. The labcoat wearing navi looked down at her feet, and saw the strange raccoon sniffing her left shoe. But, didn't I just? she asked herself in silences, as the cute critter started to nibble on one of the shoe lasses. Daisy looked upwards to try and see where it could have come from, when her left foot started to feel... cold. She started to look back down, but about halfway she spotted the raccoon running towards the viruses with... Daisy's left shoe in its mouth? Daisy quickly darts her head downwards, and saw that her left shoe was missing. Daisy looked back at the Raccoon, which now seems to be... bartering with the viruses?

"...Was, der frell?" Virgil asked, after seeing what had just transpired. Virgil was just about to ask something else, when he heard a sizzling noise among a shout of Daisy as her would seemed to have burned itself shut. "First that raccoon, and now that chip burned the wound shut... that does not seem good."

Ouch, that really was not a pleasant feeling. Daisy thought to herself, as a sword with a green blade and an emerald hilt appeared in her right hand. She gripped it tightly, and made a dash at the remaining viruses. With luck, the battle will end with these three swings.

((Passive, one hit shield on self
1 Pickpocket BoomerEXB
2 minibomb heal self, heal 30
3 Bamboosword BoomerEXA, B, and C, 80 wood each
4 Bamboosword BoomerEXA, MelodyEXB, and one of whatever it lest, 80 wood each
5 Bamboosword MelodyEXB, and two of whatever is left, 80 Wood each.