Are ya feeling lucky, punk?

Oberon's rage granted him a surge of power such that when the heavy projectile clubbed him to the floor, he leapt to his feet and used the weight of his weapons to turn a U-turn on a dime, grinding the net under his feet under ghostly white leather, edging their traction to the maximum. His pendant flickered, reflecting the blaze of his fighting spirit as he zeroed in on his target, his victim. The glow of his twin blades flashed and sliced the air, drawing a split spiral in the Net-space as he slid to a halt.

His teeth, which were the same blank shade as his face, clothing, and body, flashed with a ferocity to match the sheen of his weapons. Kitt was fighting beautifully. Through Oberon's battle-fury, one of Titania's thoughts bubbled to the surface, triggered by the sight of that girl, slinging bolts of thunder like Jupiter himself. Titania was glad that the three of them would make a good fighting team.

Brushing extraneous thought and sentiment aside, Oberon charged his assailant, the Dharma, and twisted his body at the last moment. The blades sang through the air as they were heaved into a deadly 360 degree slash. Dust from Oberon's light, rapid footsteps created the letter V as he repeated his whirling quick-turn maneuver, between two remaining virii. Double crescents left fragments of data blasted into the air like droplets of water.

The job wasn't finished yet, though. Without even glancing at the carnage behind him, Oberon dropped to one knee and thrust his fist into the air. The blade on his hand flashed bright blue, then sprang from his knuckles and coalesced into a sphere of energy to slam full-force into the remaining Dharma.

Untapped Sword [90] DharmaC
Blade Sword [100] PengiD, PengiC
Cannon [40] DharmaB
The viruses are taken down by THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
Er...
THE POWER OF TEAMWORK!
Um...
Power?

PengiA: DELETED
PengiB: DELETED
PengiC: DELETED
PengiD: DELETED
DharmaA: DELETED
DharmaB: DELETED
DharmaC: DELETED
MelodyEX: DELETED

Oberon: 175 HP
Kitt: 100 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Oberon: Icewave1, 300z
Kitt: 400z
Kitt fell on the pengi, rolled off of it, and lay on the ground. She let herself lie on the cybernet ground for a short while. Her hands were still covered in the hard metal that her gloves had become in reaction to the RageClaw chip.

She soon stood up, realizing that the "tired" feeling she felt was not real. She was a program, she could not be tired. Lagging, maybe, but not tired. And the technology that she was made of was better than that. She could not lag. The tired feeling that she felt was because of her programming; she was made to work like Mitsue. The real Kitt. Who got tired after such action.

She looked around to Oberon. Her voice was cheery when she said, "Ready for more?" If Kitt ignored the flaw of the human, she would have no problem going for another round.
"I am," said Oberon, "But Kazu seems to have left us. Something about dry cleaning." He seemed to consider the thought for a moment, just as he considered the petite female Navi before him. There was something "attractive" about her, but not in a human way. No, it was something embedded deep in her programming, some strange power. Oberon's features flickered and warped as his concentration lapsed.

"This means, I suppose, that Titania and I are unoperated for the time being." The Navi's voice was warped, rather like his face. "It will be a good opportunity for us to see what you are capable of, Kitt."
Bahmp.
Kitt relaxed herself when she saw no virii in sight. She raised her gloved right hand to her head and scartched the back of her head with s smile on her face. "Well, I guess we're done here then."

Kitt, Go to the coloseum, you're going into another battle. Oberon and Titania too. Don't worry about them though, you just get over there. Jean's voice was a little off. She sounded... sad. Tired. Definately not what she usually sounded like.

Kitt nodded in response to her operator. She held her hands infront of her, shooting a small bolt of lightning into the fabric of the net infront of her. She broke the fabric with the bolt and then stretched it out with her hands, until she could fit through it. "Bye now," She winked at no one in particular before walking through the net and jacking out.
((Sorry >:3))

Four Melodys approached Oberon in a pissed off manner...Was the Melody from the last battle their friend? Their coming closer!!

MelodyEX A: 110
MelodyEX B: 110
MelodyEX C: 110
MelodyEX D: 110

Oberon: 175 HP

============
BATTLE 2 START!!
============
Oberon was standing perfectly still, having an invisible conversation. When the group of virii approached, he whirled around and glared at them.

"I do not have time for mere annoyances such as you," he said savagely. "I have a destiny, and it does not include you and your ilk. But then, I know that you lack the intelligence to heed my warning... or to learn to value your valuless lives."

With a sneer, he was carried away into the sky by twin sets of pale wings, beckoned by a pulsating shaft of light.

[Escape subchip used]
((Does this mean your completely out, or do I give you new sets of virii?))
OOC: Out.