Sharo Research (EVENT!)

Squalo completely ignores the Sexy Wink. Honestly, now. However, to prove that he's no pushover, Soulman Junior slings a pair of logs with perfect accuracy, and they break splendidly against Squalo's side. Thinking fast, Voltman uses a Wideshot to send a Cannon down into the depths, and the blade of water makes for perfect aquadynamics. The blade strikes Squalo with another deep boom.

Squalo dives deep, and, taking careful aim, Pianissimo squeezes off a pair of highly explosive shots. A single explosion can be heard, from deep below, before Squalo vanishes again, this time for much longer, as Nachamen swims to shore, and lifts into the air, in preparation to find a safe landing on one of the fragmented pieces of ice...

No one really sees what happens next-- because it happens fast. Squalo leaps out of the water so fast that Nachamen hardly even notices, a small figure somehow penetrates the surrounding wall of water with a massive splash, and then a silver blur whips like an arrow through the air, colliding with the side of Squalo's head with a flash of light, and then flies off into the wall of water again. Squalo roars, then falls out of the air and back into the water with a splash.

Squalo: 900
?: XXXX

Pianissimo: 100 [small platform!]
Junior: 120
Nachamen: 120 [Poisoned!] [Submerged!]
Voltman: 90 [small platform!]
"What the...?" Junior muttered as the figure dashed around, "Do we know anyone that wears silver?"

"Nope. Since there's no virus crazy enough to take on a cybeast, I'll assume its a navi." Wes said, "So you didn't get a good look at it?"

"All I saw was silver. MIght not being a navi at all. Maybe Sharo keeps missles hidden under the water and just decided to launch a few now to help us out." Junior shrugged.

"Well how nice of them..." Wes muttered, "Anyway, assuming its a navi, and since its attacking our enemy, that means its an ally... at least for now. If it turns on you after the battle, I can use an Escape subchip to get you out. If it also is able to put up a barrier, then try and stall it with talking so that I can refresh the chips and specials. Chances are, if it does attack, it'll at least feel like saying something beforehand. Now, I'm sending you a chip. This is the best we have at the moment, so make this count. Sending Varitail."

"Okay, I'm gonna use the Soul Flash before I activate it." Charging his attack, he focused it towards the center of his body. He hesitated before releasing it, calling out to the unknown ally, "Hey, if there is someone else backing us up out there, watch out for this attack. It'll blind you. Soul Flash!" He then fired the beam of light, illuminating the entire area. He took a quick glance around for silver coloring, but had to refocus his gaze to prepare for his next attack. From beneath his skirt, six tails sprouted, "Eh?! This is our big weapon? Some cosplay, kinky set of tails?"

"Hey, for each tail, that's ten hit points. A new one will grow every few minutes. Right now you've got six. That's decent damage right there, so get in close and smack him around." Wes said.

"So... I'm supposed to attack him with my ass? What the hell kind of an attack is this...?" Junior muttered.

"Look, you have the wind on your side. Think of.... Tails, from Sonic. Yeah, copy off of the guy!" Wes said.

"He used his tails to fly, which is an ability I already had. How worthless your advice is." Junior rolled his eyes. He then approached the edge of the water and ran off the edge. Using his tails as propellers and the wind, he flew over the water, gliding just over the surface. A slight, toxic mist sprayed up from beneath his feet as he shot over the water. As he neared Squalo, he shifted his stance, pivoting, then whipping around and strecthing his set of tails out towards the fish. Finishing the moment, he then boasted the wind to make a leap, aiming to clear Squalo. As he reached the peak of his jump, he fired his tails behind him, hoping to nail Squalo this his butt decorations. He landed on a floating platform, then quickly jumped to another one to lose any pursuing enemies, namely Squalo. He looked over his shoulder. He definitely didn't want to miss whatever would happen next.

((1.) Soul Flash, 90+lowers accuracy, Squalo
*Gust: Enhanced movements*
2.) Varitail, 60, Squalo
3.) Varitail, 60, Squalo
4.) Dodge))
\"Swing?\" Pianissimo asked, watching the figure lay into Squalo. \"No, Swing never wears silver, and he\'s probably deep in the undernet now. It has to be somebody else.\"

The poison was starting to fade from the water. It wouldn\'t be gone for a few minutes, but it was still starting to fade. Not sure he could last one more turn without resorting to melee attacks, he decided to risk it. \"Rigel,\" he gasped, \"send me the rageclaw.\"

What?! Are you insane?\" exclaimed Rigel. \"Don\'t you remember what happened last time you tried that? Attacking at close range is the reason you can\'t use your right arm right now!\"

\"It\'s the only option I have left. Besides, I don\'t plan on getting in biting range this time.\"

\"The water\'s also poisoned now.\"

\"Only for a few more minutes. If you have a better plan, I\'d like to hear it.\"

\"I...sending Rageclaw.\"

Pianissimo took the rageclaw and was about to activate it before seeing a wave come up from behind him. The shadow would be perfect for this. Unsteadily drawing his sword, he waited until he was in the wave\'s shadow. The wave crashed, but Pianissimo was gone.

Suddenly from underwater behind Squalo, Pianissimo lunges, sword held behind him. Lowering it just as he reaches Squalo, Pianissimo makes an erratic cutting motion across the length of the giant shark, before coming to a stop on its nose. His scarf is wrapped around his face, though he knows it wouldn\'t keep him from being poisoned by the water.

Silently, Pianissimo activates the Rageclaw, which appears as three vicious-looking talons on his left hand. Standing right on Squalo\'s nose, Pianissimo makes a downward slash, followed by a downward thrust, more like a punch than anything else, right at Squalo\'s nose. After attacking, Pianissimo leaps back, grasping Squalo\'s dorsal fin where, hopefully, Squalo couldn\'t bite him.

1. Cloak and Dagger preparation/dodge
2. Cloak and Dagger - 80
3. Rageclaw - 40
4. Rageclaw - 40
Ability: Swordplay - free dodge after two melee attacks.

EDIT: ((Sorry for all the mess in my post. I\'m on a proxy server right now (thanks to my dad being an ass), and it just sort of added it in.))
Nachahmen continued to float in the water, choking a bit on the venom as he tried once more to move toward safe footing.
Damn, Nac's gotta find some land soon, or this thing is going to tear him apart.
Nachahmen! I'm sending you RageClaw, which might help you stick, if you understand. Good luck!

As he received the data, Nac's left arm transformed into a huge, hairly arm, with large blade-like fingers protruding forth. He kept in his swim, putting emphasis on his right arm to compensate for the new power of his left. As he approaches any chunks of ice, he pulls forth with the claw in attempts to catch hold and lift himself onto the ice. Further, crosshairs form in his eyes as he spots around for things, and furthers his vision to the point that he detects the very coding of his surroundings. The beast remains corrupted in its coding, and is difficult to stare at upon spotting, but such is irrelevant in Nachahmen's mind.
I need......I need to get....onto a damned platform
He thrust himself through the toxic ocean, ever watching for a catch, and thus an opportunity to swing himself back onto 'dry' land...

Summary

0:Snipe
0: Nature's Embrace: +accuracy to all actions this turn, one free dodge
0: Free dodge from Nature's Embrace
1: Load RageClaw, search for platforms
2-4: Search for platforms, make attempts to swing onto one if possible. Otherwise, dodges.

Cooldowns/Durations

Nature's Embrace: 2
Elmer's Grace: 1
Voltman barely had time to lower his guard before the silver blur flew into the fight. He watched, shaking his head, as the navi (for it was almost surely a navi) charged at Squalo, launching an attack.
That won't even put a dent in that beast's hide, even at that speed. We've been trying to beat it forever, and we haven't even gotten it down below fifteen hundred!
It's amazing how wrong one navi can be. Voltman's next sentence about the futility of the navi's attack died in his throat as Squalo practically fell over at the navi's strike.
No...
Freaking...
WAY!
That's impossible!
Tell me about it! We just have to hope that we're not next on this navi's attack plan!
Doesn't matter. Right now, OUR attack plan is all that matters. I think I can kill him, but I'll need to wait for the right moment...
Right moment?
Yeah. He needs to be at about four to five hundred HP, and then I might be able to do this.
Shigeru shut up, and Voltman watched his allies, and his scan of Squalo's HP, nervously.
First came Soulman Jr, releasing a blast of light at Squalo just before he pulled a move out of a classic video game, flying with tails he had grown to arrive at Squalo, beating him mercilessly.
Next came the navi with the injured arm. Voltman started to yell and dash for him as the wave came, but it was too late. It crashed down, and he was sure it had pulled Pianissimo with it. Voltman fell to one knee. That was the second ally he had lost...
But his thoughts were interrupted by a roar from Squalo. He looked up to see the ally slashing away at the beast.
Lastly, the doppleganger. He looked over, and was surprised to see him in the same position. But something was odd. He wasn't the only thing that was the same. The answer hit him like a sack of bricks.
Oh, no. Slowdown.
He turned to the screen showing Shigeru's face.
It can't be helped! Areagrab! Widesword! NOW!
Shigeru nodded, knowing that this was Voltman's turn to shine. Literally.
As the energy from the Electric Drain had built up in his system, he had channeled all of it to the Electric Blaze power source. The result was a superpowerful blast of electricity, waiting to be shot. And that energy had to manifest itself somehow. And it did, glowing yellow through Voltman's armor.
Suddenly, a widesword materialized in the air above Voltman's hand. He grabbed it, and the glow started to spread to it. Voltman's final blow wouldn't be some far off strike. It would be up close, personal, and embodying everything he fought with.
Electricity... and Swords. His two natures, brought together, fused this widesword more completely than would have been throught possible, and he admired the glowing blade for a moment, before turning to the massive shape in the water. He looked at his allies, giving them a small salute and giving them one final piece of advice.
Run. Run like hell, guys, because after this attack the little beastie's going to be f***ing pissed.
And then the areagrab activated, catapulting Voltman through space to his desired location: Squalo's back. He took almost no time, knowing that the beast would soon throw him off, but he couldn't resist a final parting shot.
Cybeast, you put up a good fight. And although it pains me to destroy a creature for simply existing, your existence is corrupting the net.
He readied his sword, holding the tip an inch above Squalo's flesh.
But the net is our life. And I will fight to protect it, no matter what! Goodbye, Cybeast!
And with that, he plunged the sword at its back.

Overview:
1. Areagrab onto Squalo's back.
2-4. Electric Widesword (Electric Drain/Blaze+Widesword. (60+80+80)x2 due to weakness= 440 Damage)

(We're 90 short...)
Practically before even striking the surface of the water, Squalo is attacked from all sides as Voltman, Pianissimo, and Junior all leap from their platforms to lay into Squalo with everything they've got. Addining insult to injury, Voltman uses yet another of his creative combinations to strike Squalo full-force with an electric blade. The Navis give it everything they have, but it just isn't enough. Like a punctuation mark at the end of the assault, a flash of silver-white springs from the highest part of one wall of water, and flies down to the bottom of the opposite part of the wall, then disappears into it again.

Clearly near deletion, Squalo dives down into the water yet again, but only for a few harrowing seconds. When the Beast reemerges, it is with jaws open and an earsplitting screech-- Squalo's final roar? He smashes upwards, through the largest remaining platform, and raises upward into the air. At first it looks like a fish leaping out of the water with its final effort, but this notion is quickly corrected when the water and chunks of Net in the air freeze into shards of ice, and fly in all directions. Squalo lands on the surface of the water, releasing even more missiles into the air as every splash of water freezes into ice.

Only Nachamen has time to dodge the flying missiles. The rest cannot take cover; there is no cover for them. Each shard of ice that glances or strikes seems to be replaced by another, and the Navis grimly understand that not even an Undershirt is a defense against such an attack.

The barrage is insufficient to delete them, however, as a figure dressed in silver and white leaps from the top of the wall of water behind the Navis and drops towards where Squalo lays in the shallow water. The figure wields a sword, and deflects incoming projectiles with a flash of metal before plunging his blade into Squalo's body to the hilt.

Standing still now, the figure can be seen to be a long-haired female, wearing a white long coat. "When will you learn?" She says softly, sneering at the Navis. "I couldn't save him. You're lucky I was able to save you."

With no further explanation, she pulled her blade free of Squalo's body, then leapt off of it as it dissolved into the waters, again clearing the wall of water with no visible difficulty.

As Squalo sinks into the depths, it seems to split into many segments. Then, as the Navis watch, each segment seems to flit off in different directions of its own accord. A few of them, however, rise back to the surface: Four teeth.

Squalo: RELEASED
Elma: XXXX

Pianissimo: 1
Junior: 2
Nachamen: 15
Voltman: 1

ALL GET: AquaSword, Squalo's Tooth
Nachahmen came to a rise, slowly but surely, and took a deep breath as he returned to his normal state. He dragged himself over to the others shakily, finally shrugging off the poison. A gap formed just below the center of his face, and he began to speak in a tone reminiscent of the young Voltman. Zanzo, here's the visual data I picked up on that navi. I hope it helps. He said, sending the data back to the PET before leaving in a brilliant purple flash...
\"Save...who?\" Pianissimo asked in vain, ripping a chunk of ice out of his already shredded right arm. Bending down, he saw the beast break apart. Four teeth floated to the surface, but the rest of the pieces...

\"Oh...crap...that can\'t be good.\"

Pianissimo walked over to the other navis. All were badly damaged from the ice barrage, but it seemed he and Voltman suffered the worst of it, having been hurled off the shark in the final moments of the battle.

\"Is...everyone okay?\" he asked the other three, despite being barely able to stand himself.
HIs skirt now in tatters, Junior stood up weakly, "Him? Him who? And what were those shadows in the water that swam off? Did his deletion release all the fish viruses he had eaton or something?"

"That'd be my guess if I hadn't read over the reports the other teams left. Junior, you're in bad shape, so grab whatever crap you get as your share and jack out." Wes ordered.

"Got it." He transferred the data and was about to leave when he noticed the tooth. Seeming as an after thought, he quickly picked it up and then disappeared, without a word to his comrades. What was in the other reports? Wes hadn't said...
Mother of...
Yeah.
Voltman looked around and noticed a glowing piece of data on the ground. He walked over, curious, and picked it up.
What is it?
It appears to be... battlechip data?
Activate it!
Voltman did, and a shining blue blade shot out from his palm. Once a hilt had materialized, he took the sword, marveling at the power and rarity of this new weapon.
Wow...
Shigeru looked at the surrounding area, as Voltman picked up one of Squalo's four teeth.
What's that for?
I dunno... souvenir?
Voltman grinned as he said this, before falling to one knee.
Wow. I'm gonna need a lot of healing in the PET after this...
And then what?
I dunno... virus busting?
Shigeru laughed.
Sounds good to me.
And with that, Voltman dissappeared into the sky in a flash of yellow light, but not before sending each of the other combatants a small message...

Hey, it was nice fighting with you all. If you're ever in the mood for some team battling, give me and Shigeru a ring!
E-Mail: Shigeru@Home.net

-Your electric ally, Voltman