Sharo Research (Event OOC)

As for me, unless someone wants me to do otherwise, I want to see what everyone else does before I do my post.
Judging by what I have, I couldn't do much. Not until Electric Drain regenerates, anyways... <_<

Which is next turn... and then Electric Blaze will be usable, too...

Anyways, I'm posting now. And yeah, Volt's kinda being depressed. You would, too, if you thought you were going to die...

Edit: My damn muse left me...
I'll finish the post soon. Namely, putting in all of the acutal actions.
Just giving fair warning, this is way overdue for a mod.
Uh... sorry.

I'm sure we'll all post soon.
Would you like this modded now, or do you want to wait more?
Wait. I shall finish it.
I was waiting for the others to finish before posting myself.

So, I post when PA finishes, and then you're free to mod.
I'm finishing now.

Edit: Damnit, dinner comes at the worst times. I'll finish posting WITHIN THE NEXT 18 HOURS.
If I don't, feel free to post without me.
As a note, I HAVE finished. And I'm cleaning it up now.

I was lucky. I noticed the laptop battery at: "0 Min, 1% left"
Woah. I had just posted it before the laptop just went "pyew!" and shut down. Adding colors now...

And LHH? Feel free to post.

Hey, Kazu? Any chance of Squalo's HP being lowered 1000 if we're in a bind, considering that the other members got 1000 HP: 1 Navi, and we got 1250 HP: 1 Navi? You know, a little Deus ex machina?
Status Report:

HP: 120/120

Chips: RageClaw- 40 to one or 20 to two, multiuse
Varitail- 10(X), where X = # of turns spent in battle
Recovery10- Recovers 10 HP
Heatshot- 40 Heat+splash
Ringlog1 [x2]- 50 Wood

Sig Attacks:
SF: 3/3
SA: 0/3
SW: Ready
SFS: 2/3

So I got full life, 6 chips left, Sexy WInk ready this turn, and Soul Flash next. Not sure what our plan was for this turn, which I think is turn 4 or 5, but unless you got something good up your sleeve, we could justbombard him with the last of our ranged attacks to cover Nac while he finds a platform, then near the very end, when the beast should be near the top, I stun him with the Wink and thus we beat the shit of him next turn with all our melees.
I've only got one big damage plan left, but I'll save that for the end of the post. Anyways, here's my status:

HP: 90/140

Unused chips:
Wideshotx1
Guard1x2
Areagrabx1
Wideswordx1
Cannonx1

Sigattacks:
Electric Drain: Ready for use
Electric Blaze: Ready for use

Total possible damage (Chips only): 240+80N, where N=until the widesword breaks.

Possible ass-saving combo:
Electric Blaze+Electric Drain+Widesword=Uberelectricsword. (60+60+80)x2=400 damage, with (if Kazu approves for JUST THIS ONCE) a widesword afterwards that would do 280 a pop, due to using Electric Drain on it. (60+80)x2=280, possible multiple uses?
If not, It'll go up by 40, as I'll apply the Electric Drain to the Blaze, giving twenty more power to be doubled.

And FZ, if you can't get out of the water, I'll help.
Somehow.
So the plan for this turn is what? I stun, then you use your combo and hope that Kazu lets you get away with massive damage when he mods? FZ will obviously be spending his turn trying to escape. Hothead, you got anything special in mind? Also, can we agree to three days this time? Last turn took over a week to pull together. I'll post tomarrow, so if anyone has any problems with my course of action, speak up by then.

Also, added note, I'm saving my Varitail for last. As long as I've been saving that, by the time I need to bring it out it should have some real power behind it.
Still want a deus ex machina? I've got one waiting in the wings, though it doesn't have admin approval.
Gods, that would help so much.

Wait, this Deus ex machina wouldn't help Squalo, would it? If not, and it just lowers him 1000 (or more, though I can't imagine why) HP, I'm okay with it!

Anyone else's opinion?

And Kazu, would the Elecwidesword be approved for this battle if the machina fails to pass?

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Still want a deus ex machina? I've got one waiting in the wings, though it doesn't have admin approval.

We were one person short entering this battle. Unless the elecwidesword or whatever PA wants to do will work, I don't see how we can win WITHOUT one.
No, because the deus ex machina will happen.

With the rest of your team's consent.
Assuming its not incrediably lame (which I doubt I have to worry about with you) or it lowers our rewards considerably, do as you please. I'll post my turn in a bit and just wait for the mod post to see what you have up your sleeve.
I say go for it. I'll be swimming for dear life, while dealing with poison, and making attempts to heal myself. Otherwise, I'm not really doing anything this turn.
I WILL post tomorrow, within the three days.
Post finished. I was SOOO tempted to use Dimensionman's line...
Edit: Oh, DAMN! I forgot to include Electric Drain! Let me edit that in...
Edit Edit: Done. LHH, FZ, let's get it on! Deus ex machina, GOOOOO! After they post, anyways...
Please post soon?