Sharo Research (Event OOC)

Yo, FZ? Ya there, buddy?
It's going on a week now. PA, just post. FZ has had plenty of time to post and he hasn't given us any reason to wait for him. His last activity was on the 26th, so if he's penalized, its his fault. He's made us wait just about every turn and the last time was the only time he gave us a reason. With the NPC thing helping us, we can win this turn no problem, so don't worry about being down a few attacks, okay?
Sorry, FZ. I'm with Majin on this one.

Plus, I might be able to compensate for the 90 missing damage.
If I can pull another slightly rule-bending part to my attack.

Kind of like how the powerblast mysteriously gained the electric element when it was combined in electric armageddon, I'm hoping Kazu will let me (just this once!) double the attack of the widesword that I'm using twice.

Please dear god, JUST LET THE BATTLE END!
*cries*

And FYI, I'm posting now.
Um, yeah. If penalized, it totally would've been my fault. I'm really sorry about this, and could've sworn I had posted about my not being here prior, which I clearly didn't. I'll be making another null-turn post as is, so it could be worse. Still, my bad for holding y'all up...
What'll we do? Pray that some unexpected damage comes? Because at 90 damage left...
I'll leave it at this: if Squalo doesn't die, Voltman probably will.
I fail to see how any of you will die. You all are wearing UNDERSHIRTS. So he could blast you all with his breath attack, and you'd still survive to do a minor 90 damage.

But, that's my 2 cents.
Yeah, although IMO, I always figured Kazu would just have Squalo eat one of us as some massive pwn move.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

I fail to see how any of you will die. You all are wearing UNDERSHIRTS. So he could blast you all with his breath attack, and you'd still survive to do a minor 90 damage.

But, that's my 2 cents.

THE MAN HAS A POINT!

Sooooo... yeah. Even so, let's just hope Kazu's little subplot device does a tiny bit more damage to the monster, so this freaking battle can freaking finally freaking END!

Yeah, I'm kinda tired of this battle.
*Looks around*

Kazu?
Battle end soonz?