"A fellow witch, but ignorant in the ways of witches!" Trik scoffed, showing her fangs. "Evil is both our path and our goal!" Still, despite her acting, Trik really didn't have that same spit and venom in her voice that TrollMan did. In fact, once her head was turned and her attention was on the fight again, she looked downright bored with everything. "I can't help it if Octopressure has the ridiculous notion that she needs to win the affections of that pea-brained dog."

In the mean time, Octopressure continued acting on her own and moving in towards Calabasher. "I hope this doesn't send the wrong message about me to the other girls," the giant crab navi muttered, waiting for Octopressure to move into range. "Hey! Let's see if the armor on your body is as tough as on your tentacles!" With that, she released her grip and snapped at the octopus navi's clothes furiously.

Not quite catching the intent, Octopressure assumed Calabasher must be frantically trying to cut her apart, which ordinarily would have been a safe bet. She flailed her own tentacles in a flurry of clubs, hitting Calabasher with across the right side of her body with several wet smacks. Judging by how the tentacles were apparently armored, it couldn't be a pleasant feeling; at that size, anything but a giant target would have been smashed. It would have been better for Calabasher, certainly, if she'd only wear more armor...

While she took damage, the crab navi managed to accomplish her purpose, tearing apart Octopressure's armor until all that remained was the silver-colored, close-fitting bikini she wore beneath it. Several monsters gasped in surprise (and admiration?) as she displaced both tentacles to cross them across her chest protectively. "Calabasher, what is your plan? Did you lure me in just for that? You took many attacks just now," she inquired in loud yet unexpressive monotone.

"What, you don't understand my plan? My great and mysterious plan?" Calabasher snickered menacingly, laughing in time with her claws snapping. "That great and mysterious plan, that I'm going to narrate in just a second once I gather my thoughts..."