Deadliest Catch

"Let me get this straight... you decided to not go where ever you were going, and asked for a mission which involves... Sharks..." Ozho asked the navi, as they arrived on the normal Beach Network.

"No, I just asked for any mission. They just handed me one that dealt with sharks." The navi said, looking around the area. She looked at the coordinates where she was to head to, and looked at her current coordinates. "Ok... it seems that we need to head this way." Daisy said, before her and Ozho headed towards the mission coordinates.

((Mission Start?))
Daisy and Ozho kept walking until they came across a wooden beach shack with many other navis gathered around it. They were mostly dressed in swimwear and seem to waiting on a very muscular navi who wore only tight swimming trunks, sunglasses, a red-and-yellow swimming cap, and sunglasses.

"Hey! What's the hold up!? They'll come back before we're prepared at this rate!" one surfer navi shouted, sounding irritated as he anxiously leaned against his surfboard.

"Yeah! Those monsters will just run loose if we don't strike first!" a whiny high-pitched female screeched, stomping one foot on the ground in impatience.

"Tch! Hold your horses! We just need one more person to show up and we'll move out!" The muscular leader bellowed angrily, furrowing his brow as he scanned the crowd.

"Duuuude, a chick just arrived duuuude," A very groddy looking navi announced to the leader, before pointing at Daisy. "So there's no real problems dude. Duuuuude."

"Oh? Did those GNA idiots finally gather enough people? Hmph!" the muscular boss grunted, grabbing onto the wooden handrails before launching himself from the deck of the beachouse and landing in front of Daisy.

"Hrmmmm..." the boss pondered, crossing his arms and scratching his chin while examining his new recruits.

"The name's Coniferous! Hmmm, first show me some muscle! HRNF!" Coniferous grumbled, flexing his mighty bod.

What will Daisy do?

[>Change and flex back]
[>Stare blankly in confusion]
[>Sex Appeal]
[>Cuteness Appeal]
[>Flirt]
[>Kick him in the nether-regions]
[>Argue]
"It looks like we found the place Ozho." Daisy said, coming across a wooden shack. From what the navis were talking about, it definitely seemed like the place. When one of the navis pointed her out, it seemed like it was a good time to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm D-" She managed to say, before the supposed leader catapulted himself towards her and startled her.

"Um, yea. I'm Daisy and this is Ozho, and we are here to help with your shark problem." Daisy said, looking at the muscular navi that is scanning the two.

"I... Well, I guess since you said so." Daisy said, looking down at her feet. With but a thought she activated one of her GMOs, and her lab coat and other articles of clothing were replaced with a red bikini, her towel appearing over her shoulder. She grabbed her towel and dropped it, letting it fall to the ground. She started to copy the flexing the navi did, figuring that was what he meant by "Show some muscle". "Is that enough for you Coniferous, or do I need to show more?" Daisy asked, looking at Coniferous.

"...Or we would do what what came her to do." Ozho added at the end, looking right up at the two, disdain towards Daisy's antics showing on his face.

[Change and Flex]
Daisy got with the crowd and changed into some swimgear, eliciting some whistles from the male part of the crowd, and flexed her mighty muscles. Coniferous examined her style... or something, for a while.

...There was a tense silence in the air, before Coniferous grinned and flexed back. "Mm! Though it's not shown outwardly, I can tell your muscles are rippling with some innate power! HOOHA! Alright you punks! Gather around!" the leader bellowed, as he charged toward his own beach shack and did a mighty leap that landed him on the roof. The team selected to participate in this hunt huddled closer to the shack as Coniferous crossed his arms and turned around. Daisy joined in as well.

"Alright! As many of you know, some idiot decided to release a ridiculous amount of shark-like viruses into Beach Network mainframe!" Coniferous began, briefing people on the subject. "We have found that grappling each one before disposing them is the quickest way to rid the network of their presence! They're too fast to use other means anyway! We usually take the things on in pairs for even quicker work! One grapples and the other blows 'em up! Simple as that!" Everyone else mumbled and nodded in agreement.

"In any case, it's important to strike first! We'll be moving out soon, so pair up and ask questions if you will! That's all!" Coniferous growled, as he leaped again and landed on the beach, before walking toward the ocean and crossing his arms once again, observing the sea quite closely.

It seems that some navis were already pairing up anyway. Three navis stood out to Daisy as promising partners.

The first was a tough looking surfer navi in an jet-black sturdy wetsuit. He was looking around distraughtfully while carrying a long white surfboard under his arm. His complexion looked a bit pale, but what caught Daisy's attention the most were his striking blue eyes and golden, seasalt filled hair.

The second was a female navi in an orange bikini, with dark skin and bushy black hair. She wore golden bracelets with some kind of odd inscriptions on her wrists and ankles. Her very presence exuded some mighty power. Seemed sort of like the whiny type though.

The third navi of interest was the one that pointed Daisy out earlier. He was, as described earlier, of a quite hairy and grody appearance, but had pretty well built muscle. His hair was in dark brown dreadlocks and the only article of clothing he seemed to be wearing were rank, green cargo shorts. He sort of had a spacy look to him.

So... what would Daisy do?

[>Partner with Surfer Dude]
[>Partner with Bikini Chick]
[>Partner with Grody Navi]
[>Search for other prospects]
[>Go by herself]
"So someone grabs the shark, then someone else finishes it." Daisy said, listening to what the leader said. Eventually it came to everyone pairing up, and Daisy started to scan the crowd. "...Yea... I am going to be so helpful here, arn't I..." Ozho mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Hold on Ozho, I'm going to try and see if that guy will help us." Daisy told the SP, looking at the Surfer with the golden hair.

"Hello there." Daisy said, approaching the surfer, waving to further get his attention. "Would you like to help me with taking out those Sharks?" Daisy asked, getting quite close to the navi's body. "I need someone to finish the sharks off when I grapple them, and depending on how closely they mirror real world sharks I may need someone tougher then Ozho here to help fend them off. Since I have a feeling they will be very attracted towards me." She said, stretching her arms downwards behind her back, hands together. She turned her body left and right, keeping her arms behind her back and trying to look at the surfer as innocently as she can.

"You will help me, right?"

[>Partner with Surfer Dude]
"H-huh!?" the surfer navi stuttered as Daisy offered to partner with him. He looked around nervously before pointing back to himself. "M-me? U-uh..." the surfer began, before Daisy used a SEDUCTION METHOD SO AMAZING THAT HE COULDN'T POSSIBLY REFUSE.

"U-um! Sure, if you're fine with me! I'm not really used to my current swimwear s-so, t-thanks!" the surfer replied shyly, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"O-oh! I'm Glideblade by the way. I-I don't think I've caught your name yet, Miss," Glideblade smiled, extending his hand as a greeting.

"Enough chit-chat! It's time to strike!" Coniferous roared, prompting the navis to gather toward the beach. Daisy, confused on what to do, observed the other navis simply just walk toward the horizon in the ocean. All of them eventually swam or something. She and Glideblade decided to follow suit, the latter traversing the waters on his surfboard despite there being no waves.

---

The party soon came across an inlet that seemed teeming with the shark viruses.

Without any reserve, Coniferous swung one mighty arm down into the ocean, causing a great shockwave that blasted through the middle of the school of sharks and roared out a command to "CHAAAAAARGE!"

All the participating navis rushed the swarm of viruses, some leaping up to take down the sharks that Coniferous had knocked up out of the water. Daisy and Glideblade moved in on a group of them.

"I've set up a medical team at the Beach! If you feel like it's too much, go there to recover for a bit!" Coniferous yelled at the navis.

Commence extermination.

-Targets-
VSharkA: 80 HP
VSharkB: 80 HP
VSharkC: 80 HP
VSharkD: 80 HP
VSharkE: 80 HP
VSharkF: 80 HP
VSharkG: 80 HP
VSharkH: 80 HP
VSharkI: 80 HP
VSharkJ: 80 HP

-Terrain-
Ocean Segment: 100% Sea [6 Movements away from Beach]
Beach Area: 100% Sand

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP
Ozho.SP: 40 HP
Glideblade.EXE: 210 HP

-ARARARARARARA-
-SHARK ATTACK 1-
-ENGAGE-
A partner was gained, introductions were made, and the trio followed the mob to the battle site with Daisy floating along in the air and Ozho somehow standing on the back of Gildeblade's board.

And then the group arrived at the destination, and the attack began. While Daisy was impressed by the shock wave created by Coniferous, Ozho wasn't. He has seen better than that. Of course, now that the battle has started, Daisy ended up leading them to a group of ten of those sharks.

Ozho looked at the sharks then back to Daisy. She claimed that she was going to grab the sharks... and since there was a high chance that the sharks would go after Daisy... Ozho had a small idea thanks to those two facts. Ozho now knew that his subtype changed after becoming an SP somehow... he knows what all his new type can do, and that the darkness he been using before was its glitch ability. He knew that it could spread via touch, as long as it isn't him doing the touching... Ozho willed the darkness to appear around his hand. Maybe this will actually do something useful, unlike last time. Ozho thought, pointing his darkness covered hand at Daisy. The aura of darkness erupted from Ozho's hand, and flew at the bikini wearing navi. The effect it will cause, not even Ozho knows. A white orb then appeared in Ozho's hand, causing him to grip it tightly. The air in front of the navi shimmered.

"First I should actually see how fast those sharks are... Virgil! Can you send me those double beams and a wideshot." Daisy asked her netop, blood coming from her wrists and forming her shield and barrier. "Gildeblade, you might want to get ready for when they come close." Daisy told her ally.

"Alright." Virgil responded, slotting in four chips, the last one something Daisy didn't ask for. "Sending you something else as well, hopefully you will find it useful."

Two orbs appeared next to Daisy, both of them flashing lights of different colors. The one to her left was alternating between red and blue, while the one on her right was between yellow and green. While the colors alternated, Daisy raised her right arm towards the sharks, her wrist still bleeding and the blood gathering at the tips of her fingers. Once the lightshow was over, a wave of blood flowed from her fingers through the air, right towards the sharks. It was then that she watched them, seeing how fast the sharks really are and prepping herself to avoid them when they come.

((Ozho:
Free: hack Daisy
1: Curtain of light: 3 hit shield
2: dodge

Daisy:
Passive: 20hp barrier on self
Passive: 1 hit shield on self
1DBLbeam2 10+stun all foes, or status cure all allies
2 DBLbeam1: 40 to all foes, or 30 heal all allies
3 Wideshot2 SharkE: 95 aqua+wideshot2
4 dodge
5 trainarrow2
((Um... since you didn't really roleplay the TrainArrow, it'll be sort of back in your folder I guess))

Daisy and Ozho decided to start off with a little defense of their own, as they were the ones about the grapple the sharks, apparently. Ozho utilized his newly gained buggy abilities to grant Daisy some unbelievable luck! [GLITCH: Randomized effects are rolled oppositely!] Though that was all due to chance itself, even.

The sharks circled around the party, Glideblade gulping as he took up his surfboard and started brandishing it like a Claymore. Daisy released the power of her DBLBEAMs in this instant, stunning and damaging all enemy units in a flash!

"Whoa! That was pretty cool, Miss! Now it's my turn!" Glideblade grinned as he brought his surfboard back, before tossing it wildly into the school of sharks. The surfboard cut through a quarter of the viruses in an arc, before returning to Glideblade, as Daisy blasted some more with some bloody waves, some managing to quickly escape before the stun took over their bodies.

"Heheh, easy pickings! Whoa watch out!" Glideblade cautioned, as a shark suddenly jumped to take a bike into Daisy, only to merely scratch her blood barrier. The stun overcame it and the virus froze in midair, giving Glideblade the chance to slam his surfboard into it from afar.

There's still some left....

-Targets-
VSharkA: DELETED
VSharkB: DELETED
VSharkC: DELETED
VSharkD: DELETED
VSharkE: DELETED
VSharkF: DELETED
VSharkG: DELETED
VSharkH: 30 HP (Stun!)
VSharkI: 30 HP (Stun!)
VSharkJ: 30 HP (Stun!)

-Terrain-

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [10 HP Barrier][1 Hit Shield][GLITCH: Opposite Luck! All Randomized effects are reversed!]
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [3-hit Shield[
"It looks like it stunned them all, so you should beable to just finish them off with your buster." Virgil told his navi.

"Alright." Daisy said, putting her hand on the slightly damaged barrier of blood. She slid her hand across the barrier, until her arm was pointing towards one of the sharks. With a thought, a small block of blood shot out from the barrier, flying towards the shark her arm was pointing towards. She slid her hand across the barrier more, doing the same action towards the other two sharks. Then assuming she had missed them, repeated them once more, working back from the third one to the first one.

Ozho on the other hand, fell into the water when Glideblade pulled the board from under the SP to use as a weapon...

((Daisy
1 Buster VSharkH :30 aqua
2 Buster VsharkI :30 aqua
free Buster VsharkJ :30 aqua
3 Buster VsharkJ :30 aqua
4 Buster VsharkI :30 aqua
5 Buster VsharkH :30 aqua

Ozho
1 dodge
2 dodge))
Daisy and Glideblade took advantage of the stunned enemies and seamlessly cut them down...

...only to have more sharks spring up from underwater, baring their teeth at the two! Daisy let some blood spray into some of the enemies before they had the chance to attack.

...Now where they spawned from might be a clue to something....

-WAVE 1 (10 Enemies at 80HP) DEFEATED-

-WAVE 2-
VSharkC: 50 HP
VSharkG: 50 HP
VSharkJ: 50 HP

-Terrain-

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [10 HP Barrier][1 Hit Shield][GLITCH: Opposite Luck! All Randomized effects are reversed!]
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [3-hit Shield]

-NOTES-
-Coniferous is 3 movements away
-Other parties are 2 movements away
-Your chips and signatures are not refreshed
-There might be something deep underwater. Use one action to gauge what exactly it could be.
Ozho just floated there, face down in the water, after Glideblade took the surfboard out from under with him no warning and started using it as a weapon. None of the sharks were going towards him, and Daisy and... Glideblade were probably almost done with this batch. It looks like Ozho would this battle!

But then.... more sharks showed up. You got to be kidding me. Ozho thought, as the sharks went to the surface. He wasn't exactly excited about new opponents that probably will try to eat her. But he kind of wondered where they came from... It wasn't likely that they escaped from one of the other groups... maybe they came from below them? Ozho wasn't paying much attention when they showed up, so he didn't know exactly where they came from, but below did seem like the most likely place. Ozho looked down into the abyss of the sea, trying to see where they cam from, if there were more sharks down there.

"Alright! Now that this group is taken care of, lets go and-" Daisy was saying excitedly, after taking out the last of the sharks... But was interrupted by a new batch surfacing from the water. "-and not... do that... Virgil, can you reslot in those dblbeams?" She asked her netop.

"Can't, the chip hasn't refreshed yet." The man responded. "But you don't need them to make this easier.

"No, but it would have been nice." Daisy said, crossing her arms and looking at the sharks. Would be great to stun them all, but the chip that could do that can't be used again.

...Wait, wouldn't that chip kind of? The navi thought, looking at the sea then to Ozho.

Daisy grabbed Ozho's floating body by the leg, and lifted if out of the water. "Virgil, send me that magnet seed." She told her netop, before turning her gaze towards Glideblade. "You might want to climb on Gilde, I don't think you want to be in the water for this." She informed him, moving her head to indicate getting on.

A small round object appeared in front of Daisy, and just fell down towards the water below. Boy, wonder what is going to happen when it hits the water.

((Ozho:
1: Stare into the abyss of the sea, also know as the action descriptive in your last note

Daisy:
1: Lift Ozho out of the water
2: Drop Magnet seed into the sea: medium magnet terrain
Turn splice))
Ozho boredly stared into the ocean, and he saw, sharks, many many sharks, all swimming away from something. He couldn't figure out what it was really, or how far it was, but it was there.

Ozho was then unceremoniously dragged out of the water by Daisy, who requested Glideblade to get out of the water before dropping a Magnetseed into it.

"Whoa! Alright alright!" Glideblade gasped, taking to the air on his surfboard and whistling as an island of magnetism beached the sharks around them. Daisy, was, seemingly unfortunately, in the middle of the island, which would've normally paralyzed her if she didn't have natural floats. Or modified floats... Well, um... anyway.

-WAVE 2-(Magnet)
VSharkC: 50 HP
VSharkJ: 50 HP

-Terrain-
Immediate Area: 60% Magnet, 40% Sea

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [10 HP Barrier][1 Hit Shield][GLITCH: Opposite Luck! All Randomized effects are reversed!](Magnet)(3 actions left)
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [3-hit Shield](?)
Glideblade.EXE: 210 HP [Flight]

-NOTES-
-Other parties are 2-5 movements away
-There are a lot of sharks underwater and they are swimming away from something, the only thing you can tell is that it is more than 4 actions away.
Before Daisy dragged Ozho off the water's surface, he was seeing something odd. Something big was down there, and it almost looked like it was chasing the sharks...

"Daisy, the water! There is something down in the water that is spooking all the sharks!" The SP said, starting to look around his surroundings after everything went magnet.

"What are you talking about?" Daisy asked, looking down at Ozho, standing on the magnet terrain as if it was just a normal panel.

"There is something down there chasing the sharks, I don't know what it was or how big it is. Whatever it is, it might have been the cause of the shark problem or related to it. You might want to go down there and get a closer look at whatever it is." Ozho added.

"Ozho is right, it would probably be a good idea to get a look at it, but we might want to let Coniferous know about it. And probably hurt these sharks enough for Gilde to be able to take care of easily." Virgil commented, slotting in two chips. "I have an idea how to inform Coniferous quickly but.... I don't think you are going to like it all that much Ozho."

"Why wouldn't he like-" Daisy was asking, when the first chip was prosseced. "...Oh...I, I think I can see why." Daisy said, looking right at Ozho's face.

"What? Why won't I like it?"Ozho asked, Daisy placing her hand on the SP's back. Daisy positioned it a bit. "Sorry about this Ozho, but could you tell him about the thing you saw and let him know I'm going to take a look at it once clearing up some of these sharks." Daisy informed the SP...

...Before letting go of Ozho and sending him flying towards the Mission leader with an airshot.

"Sorry about wh-" Ozho asked, before a gust of wind somehow hit him right in the back where Daisy's had was. He was sent flying towards Coniferous, and he wasn't quite happy about this. But somehow, just before this all happened... he managed to send a small amount of his dark aura towards Gildeblade. Maybe Gilde will be luckier than Daisy, and the darkness will help the navi out. Maybe he wouldn't be, and ends up being hindered somehow...

...Maybe blade would actually end up touching a shark, and spread the darkness along.

Assuming Ozho actually makes it over to Coniferous alive, he would bitterly inform the navi about the large thing he was under the water chasing the sharks. He would also inform him that Daisy would go and get a closer look at whatever it was once more of the sharks attacking her and Gilde were taken out.
I, I hope I only used enough force to make Ozho land near him... Daisy thought, before turning her attention back towards the sharks. She processed the second chip, a waterline1, and bent down, placing her hand almost on the magnet panel below her.

"Gilde, Ozho saw something down under the water and I'm going to go take a look at it once most of these sharks are taken care of. I sent Ozho to let Coniferous know about it." Daisy told her ally, attempting to blast some of sharks with her Waterline1, gushes of water bursting from the top of the magnet terrain. Of course, for all Daisy could know, these sharks could be able to do something while on these magnets, so she decided to be a little bit defensive and prepared to move out of the way in case some shark randomly attacks her.

((Ozho:
Free: Glitch Guideblade
Daisy:
3: Airshot Ozho towards Coniferous: 20 + Microburst
4: waterline1 VsharkE: 80+15 aqua+ wide attack
5: dodge
Ozho again:
2?: report status on underwater thing))
Deciding to inform Coniferous of the current situation, Ozho was unceremoniously blasted toward the team leader while Daisy blasted through three of the trapped sharks with her Waterline chip.

Ozho decided to grant Glideblade a little bit of his corrupted data before he crashed into Coniferous' head and was immediately put into a headlock.

"Heheh~! Well let's see WHOA!" Glideblade started, but suddenly jerking forward on his Surfboard right into one of the shark viruses.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Time out! Argh! Take this then! One! Two!" Glideblade cried, slamming two flaming fists into one shark.

"W-what the heck was that?" Glideblade grumbled, scratching the back of his head irritably.

----

"What? There's something underwater!? Hold on for a sec!" Coniferous growled, raising a hand and launching three Kunai at some sharks.

"Here I go! HUFF!" Coniferous took in a deep breath and dunked his head underwater.

Searching around for a few minutes, Coniferous pinpointed what Ozho was talking about and grumbled a bit.

"Alright then! Tell your buddies that we're moving in after this next wave! HEY YOU GUYS! GET OVER HERE AFTER YOUR DONE WITH YOUR GROUPS!" Coniferous bellowed to everyone fighting the sharks.

----

"Hm, what do you suppose he wants? Well, time for some more.... Agh not again!" Glideblade cried, moving about randomly.

Two sharks jumped out of the Magnet toward Daisy, each one taking care of her defenses just as Daisy jumped back, only for the bottom of their bellies to scratch at her bikini straps before landing, flopping on the Magnet Panels. One seemed to light on fire while the other was mosaic'd out....

"Haha! Take this you villains!" Glideblade leered, firing a thunderbolt on the two sharks, incinerating them instantly. "Are you alright, Miss-" Glideblade started... as Daisy's bikini top fell off...

....Uh....

-WAVE 2-(Magnet)
VSharkA: DELETED
VSharkC: DELETED
VSharkD: DELETED
VSharkE: DELETED
VSharkF: DELTED
VSharkJ: DELETED

-Terrain-

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [GLITCH: Opposite Luck!](Magnet)(Topless)
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [2-hit Shield](With Coniferous)
Glideblade.EXE: 210 HP [Flight][GLITCH: Bravado! One random movement toward enemies]

-NOTES-
-Gather at Coniferous' after you're done with this wave
-There are a lot of sharks underwater and they are swimming away from something, the only thing you can tell is that it is more than 4 actions away.
"He got a better look then I did, I think. So whatever it was down there, he probably knows enough about it to make the call to have everyone gather together." Ozho told Virgil and Daisy over a private line.

"So he called everyone over after taking a look? Sounds like whatever is down there, he views it as dangerous." Virgil responded, before turning his attention over from the SP to his navi. "So you should go to him and not swim down there and investigate." Virgil told his navi, while Glide took out two more sharks.

It also seems like Glide was asking something before something caught his attention it...

"Oh, I'm fine, they didn't really... hit... um, why are you looking at me like that?" Daisy asked, noting Blade's face as she talked. She looked at Glide, her face showing slight confusion. "Is something-" Daisy started to ask, before she realized that something didn't seem right. She looked down... and saw that something that should be on, was now on the magnet terrain... broken...

"...The sharks broke my top... didn't they?" Daisy asked, laughing a bit nervously... This was the second time some virus broke her swimsuit... and she wasn't all that trilled. This time however, it wasn't just Ozho and Virgil seeing this... but another navi she doesn't know a lot about, and potentially some of the other groups might beable to get a look. "uuuummmm" Daisy said, her face slightly turning red. She raised one of her arms up a bit, and held it below her breasts. Next, the navi started to bleed a little from her arm, and in an instant there was now a shield of blood that was the length of her forearm, connected to the forearm, and conveniently covering her exposed parts. "uuummm, I... should probably fix my swimsuit before we go to Coniferous... but after the sharks, shouldn't I..." She said, taking a quick look around and noticing that only four sharks remained in this wave.

"Daisy... I'm sending you the busterup. Try to take half of them out with your buster, we should save the chips for whatever is swimming down there." Virgil informed his navi, slotting in the said chip. "Al, alright." Daisy said, pulling her arm and shield closer as the busterup did it's work. She turned to face the sharks, and then turned her head towards Glide.

"Glide, could you take care of the weakened one and the one by itself?" Daisy asked, pointing her free hand one of the sharks. Without much warning, several daggers of blood fired out from her palm, right towards the poor, magnet bound shark. She quickly re aimed her arm towards a shark close to that one, and fired more daggers of blood.

((Daisy:
Passive Shield on self

1 Busterup: ATK +1
2 Blood Strikes: 2 bustershots on sharkH, and 2 on sharkI: 40 aqua each
Turnsplice))
Daisy quickly saved herself from any further embarrassment by making a blood bikini, Glideblade stammered something incomprehensible before clearing his throat and looking directly towards the sharks, trying to avoid making his eyes wander.

"R-right, t-that's all well and good," Glideblade replied, face completely red.

In any case, the two took down the sharks quite effortlessly due the effects of the Magnet Terrain.

"Take my hand! I'll get us over there faster!" Glideblade suggested, swooping down next to Daisy and stretching out his right arm.

Well this might make the trip a little easier.

-WAVE 2 (10 Enemies at 80 HP DEFEATED-

-Terrain-

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [GLITCH: Opposite Luck!](Magnet)[1-Hit Shield Bikini Top]
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [2-hit Shield](With Coniferous)
Glideblade.EXE: 210 HP [Flight][GLITCH: Bravado! One random movement toward enemies]

[FAST ACTION: Come with Glideblade to a world of imagination]

-NOTES-
-Gather at Coniferous' after you're done with this wave
"Well, this wave is over. Better see how salvageable my top is." Daisy said, turning her attention to Glide for a bit, only for him to be right next to here, and offering transport. "Hold on one second Glide, I just need to..." Daisy told him.

Daisy bent over, and grabbed the remains of her top. "Well, this does seem fixable. Just need to fix the strap and..." Daisy was saying, looking at the top. It seem only one strap was broke by the sharks, and could easily be fixed by having something connect the two ends. Since the shield would just get in the way of putting it back on, Daisy dismissed it, letting the blood go back into her arm... but quickly started putting the top back on, so the goods wouldn't be exposed for long. She got the strap around her back, and brought the two ends together. She let a little blood come from her finger, and had it effectively wield the two ends together.

"Well, hopefully it holds." Daisy said, looking at her fix. "Alright, I'm ready." Daisy said, getting on Glide's flying surfboard. She wrapped her arms around the navi and held on. "Oh, I forgot to tell you this earlier. Ozho saw something down in the water chasing the sharks, and I sent him to Coniferous to inform him about it. The call probably has something to do with it." Daisy informed the navi, while she was getting on. Between taking care of the few sharks left in the wave, and the damage to her swimwear, she had forgotten to let her ally know about what Ozho saw.

((3:Get on))
Taking Glide's hand, Daisy and her partner zipped over another wave of sharks that decided to pop up as they reached Coniferous' location. Coniferous had just punched a shark down and seemed to have cleared his area. Other members slowly started to gather, the first two being the ones Daisy saw before as potential partners, the reggae-haired navi and the chick in the orange-bikini.

"Didja figure anything else out?" the chick demanded, warily searching around for more sharks to pop up. "We don't have all day!"

"Chimera guuuuurl, you just gotta chiiiillll~" the dreadlocked navi commented, trying to simmer Chimera down.

"Psh, whatever Reggae, I bet those sharks were 'slowed down' by how 'chill' you are," Chimera scoffed, letting out a hmph and turning to one side.

"What's the deal, Coniferous!?" Another voice called, turning Daisy's attention to a short-blue haired female in a white-and-blue one piece, who came into the fray, sliding on a path of ice.

"These sharks are totally interfering with any and all wave catching, what a bummer!" Another Navi called out, Daisy spotting a thin male with dirty blonde hair, wearing orange swimtrunks, surfing in on a jet-black board.

"Hrm, maybe we'll just go with you guys first. EVERYONE ELSE! KEEP THE SHARKS AT BAY!" Coniferous bellowed as more navis came to pile in.

"Whaaaaa? But what'd you call us for?" Another navi cried out.

"Standby team! You still need to keep the sharks busy while we figure out what the heck's underneath us!" Coniferous grumbled as he opened up a holoscreen, processing something before a pile of breathing instruments landed in front of him.

"Alright! All Non-Aqua Navis, take one of these. You'll be able to submerge underwater for a longer period of time this way!" Coniferous ordered, Ozho, Chimera, Reggae, and Glideblade each taking one and putting them on. The leader snapped his fingers and something from the beach came zooming toward them. Everything was covered in light, before Daisy's senses returned to normal.

"Alright! We're all refreshed! Now! We're breaking to the root of the problem! Stand back!" Coniferous yelled, raising a fist and starting to concentrate. His muscles bulged, ridiculously and then Coniferous let out a mighty roar, punching down and clearing a direct path to the bottom of the ocean. Quickly putting on a breathing device, Coniferous ushered everyone in.

"Yahoo!" Chimera screeched, eyes glowing golden as she jumped down.

"Let's roll~" Reggae commented, lazily diving into the hole.

"Primice! Engaging the enemies!" the blue-haired girl cried, surfing down on a path of ice.

"Cowabunga!" the surfer navi whooped, riding downwards.

Daisy, Ozho, and Glideblade followed after them, Coniferous right behind them.

----

It was a long drop, and they hit the water at some point. Daisy saw the other navis traveling ahead of them toward the massive object Ozho has spotted before.

"....What the...?" the Surfer Navi gasped, raising an eyebrow at the structure.

A gigantic stone Diamond floated in the water, sharks seeming to come out of four exits on the sides of its body. Well now they knew the root of the problem.

"Alright team! Destroy that... thing! Yeah!" Coniferous ordered confidently, pointing directly toward the generator.

"You say that but... can we even damage it?" Primice wondered, tilting her head thoughtfully.

"It's all or nothing!" Chimera growled, the rings on her wrists and ankles shifting to her shoulders and thighs, turning her arms and legs into those of a tiger's.

Well, time to take out the generator.

-TARGET-
Shark Generator: 6000 HP [Stonebody]
VSharksx????: 80 HP each

-Terrain-
100% Sea

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [1-Hit Shield]
Ozho.SP: 40 HP [2-hit Shield]
Coniferous.EXE: 400 HP
Chimera.EXE: 200 HP
Reggae.EXE: 200 HP
Primice.EXE: 180 HP
Surfer Navi: 150 HP

-NOTES-
-All Chips and Sigs Refreshed
-It will take 6 Actions to go above water
-There are a lot of sharks! Be careful!
-You might be able to enter into the structure from where the sharks are coming from!

-FINAL BATTLE?-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
"That's what you saw Ozho?" Virgil asked, looking at the thing trough his PET screen.

"...It wasn't chasing them, it was generating them!?" Ozho said in shock, evidence in his tone and eyes. "I really dougth we have enough break attacks to take it out." Ozho added, looking around at the other navis. "Well, we might but be-" Ozho was saying, before getting interrupted.

"She can turn into! That is so cool!" Daisy nearly shouted, trying to contain her excitement at her new ally's transformation. While there was a giant diamond object with sharks coming out of it, Daisy just found the navi to more worth her attention. "I wonder if she can turn into more than that, or if she can do more than arms and legs!?"

"Er... yea, it's cool alright, and er, maybe?" Virgil commented nervously, grabbing an array of chips. Secretly, he prayed that the navi couldn't turn fully into a cat... "Anyway, you all wouldn't be able to break that thing, from the outside at least. Entering it and blowing it up from the inside would be the best course of action here in my opinion." Virgil said, slotting in a Busterup. "Try to see if that blue haired navi and Glide can help you enter and destroy whatever is powering it. Ozho can stay out here and give status reports or whatever."

Daisy didn't catch the nervousness in Virgil's tone, but Ozho did. ...Now why would he sound nervous? He didn't sound nervous when we saw that thing so why.... Wait. The Sp thought, his gaze turning towards the tiger limbed navi. ...That's right, aren't you afraid of... Ozho thought, if he had a mouth it would be in a big old grin right about now.

"...No, have Glide stay out here and help keep me alive." Ozho said, looking straight towards Glide. "If you were going to leave me out here with the sharks, then you should have someone out here to protect me that you can trust. Why not have that girl with the tiger limbs, the one I think is called Chimera, help you take out that thing instead." Ozho informed Daisy, turning his attention back towards her. "She might be egger to help blow it up."

Virgil wasn't all that thrilled about part of Ozho's suggestion, mainly who to replace Glide with. He was fine with seeing if Glide could guard Ozho, that was actually a good idea... he just wasn't too trilled letting a potential cat around Daisy, no telling what it would do to her... and who knows how he would react if she gains more catlike qualified then just the limbs. But of course, Daisy had to say something before Virgil could respond.

"Good idea Ozho." Daisy responded, a smile on her face. "Glide, can you protect Ozho from the sharks while I try to enter the generator thing?" Daisy asked, looking at Glide's face. "Please~" She added, complete with appropriate gester. Once she got a response, she turned towards the target and went towards it a bit before taking a look towards Chimera and Primice.

Ok... maybe it will do good this time. Ozho thought as Daisy's back was turned, he extended his free hand towards the navi. A shimmer of darkness surrounded the SP's hand, and then went towards Daisy. Quickly, Ozho brought his hand back to rest, and a white orb appeared in his hand. The water around him began to shimmer some, as he now had a second set of his curtain of light.

Time to wait and hope for the best...

"Hey, Chimera and girl with blue hair whose name escapes me, I'm going to try and enter that thing and take it out from the inside. You two want to join me?" Daisy asked, motioning towards one of the openings that the sharks are coming out of. It was around this time that the Buster up had been processed, and her buster became slightly more dangerous.

((Ozho:
Free: Hack Daisy: Glitch
1Curtain of light: 3 hit shield in free hand.
Turn splice
Daisy:
1: Busterup: Atk +1
Turn splice
"Cowabunga!" the surfer navi cried out, charging straight into the wave of sharks with his surfboard, before being repelled back by the sheer number of them.

"Ack! There's no openings in this thing!" the surfer navi grumbled as Glideblade floated in front of Ozho as per Daisy's request.

"Very well Miss! I will standby and honor your request with my life!" Glide responded, saluting to Daisy while Ozho imbued more glitchy data into the bleeding mistress before creating more shields.

"What!? You want my help? But how are you gonna get past those things!?" Chimera inquired, flailing one arm at the wave of sharks.

"Hm, yes, they do pose a significant problem," Primice pondered, thinking for a bit.

"Don't worry all~ I've got juuuust the thing~" Reggae called out, lackadaisically moving toward the Surfer Navi. "Mind giving me a lift, bro?"

"What? Are you ok with them breaking in, Coniferous!?" The Surfer navi inquired, the addressed navi folding his arms and looking deep in thought.

"MM! Alright! We'll make a path for you! Be sure to take down whatever's in there!" Coniferous bellowed, muscles bulging before he mightily stomped on the ground, an extremely tall Conifer Tree rising up from where he hit the seafloor. Grunting with great exertion, the leader ripped the tree out of its roots and swung it to position toward the middle of the shark wave, holding the large tree like a javelin.

"Reggae! And you three! Hop on! I'll send ya straight to it!" Coniferous roared, hefting the giant tree.

"Alright broski~ Ladies~ Please jump off about a second after I do~" Reggae chuckled, hopping on the tree.

"Well whatever's faster," Chimera grumbled, letting out a low 'tch' before hopping on behind Reggae. Daisy followed after.

"Hup! Oh, I'm Primice by the way. And you are?" Primice inquired, hopping on the tree behind Daisy.

"GREAT! EVERGREEN! SPEAAAAAAAR!" Coniferous bellowed, hurling the tree right into the population of sharks.

The team sped toward the enemies, and when they were close, Reggae jumped off suddenly and spread his arms out, eyes lazily looking out toward the sharks as something happened. The sharks seemed to move in slo-mo. Whatever the case, the girls jumped off and searched around for the entrance to the structure.

"Can't Hold 'em for much longer ladies...." Reggae grumbled.

It seemed five sharks were blocking the entrance!

"Heeeeeey, is it just me or didja get bigger?" Chimera inquired to Daisy, who indeed felt a bit tight around the bust and waist. She observed that whatever glitch she had, it was pretty... "graphic."

-TARGET-
Shark Generator: 6000 HP [Stonebody][1 Action to Enter]
VSharkx5: 80 HP Each

VSharksx????: 80 HP each (Slowed!)

-Terrain-
100% Sea

-Partners-
Daisy.EXE: 175 HP [1-Hit Shield][BAtk+1][Glitch: Bust and Waist +1 Size](3 Actions Left)
Chimera.EXE: 200 HP
Primice.EXE: 180 HP

Ozho.SP: 40 HP [2-hit Shield][3-Hit Shield]
Coniferous.EXE: 400 HP
Reggae.EXE: 200 HP
Surfer Navi: 150 HP

-NOTES-
-All Chips and Sigs Refreshed
-It will take 3 Actions to go above water
-There are a lot of sharks! Be careful!
-You might be able to enter into the structure from where the sharks are coming from!