Janitor Duty (Mission)

Validus started to mop up the poison while the Senbons watched from a short distance away. These viruses didn't seem too active and never moved once after resurfacing but they all launched a single volley of needles that Validus saw coming a mile away. He avoided the attacks easily but soon realized that he had stepped into the same patch of goo that he was in the process of cleaning. Were these viruses so smart that they herded him there or was it just his own simple carelessness that led to this predicament? Either way, he quickly began to succumb to the toxin's effects.

Purple!SenbonA: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonB: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonC: 80 HP

Terrain: 45% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea, 15% Poison

Validus.EXE: 50 HP [ON POISON!!!]
"Validus?! What's wrong?! Answer me!"

Validus didn't answer, instead he threw up data packets as he dropped to his knees, forcing himself to breath. The iris in his eyes shrunk and he was breathing heavily. "I... I'm f-fine..."

"No you're not! Get out of there! This is cutting it close!"
"I CAN STILL FIGHT DAMNIT! I WILL NOT LOSE HERE!"

Tsujsa recoiled at Validus's tenacity in fighting. He was worried that Validus may end up getting deleted on his first mission, but he also knew Validus would not walk away with his honor broken. Gritting his teeth, he finally said: "Alright. But exercise extreme caution."

"Don't you think I know that, captain." Validus muttered as he wiped the corrupted data from his mouth. He stared at the virues, and kept a watchful eye on the three enemy viruses as he proceeded to clean up the purple goop, struggling, but still determined.

summary of actions:
1. Mop up! Pollution -5%
2. Mop up! Pollution -5%
3. Doj!
The Senbons launched another attack but Validus dodged again, this time without stepping into the poisonous mess. He cleared away more of the filth, leaving only one panel left uncleaned.

Purple!SenbonA: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonB: 80 HP
Purple!SenbonC: 80 HP

Terrain: 45% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea, 5% Poison

Validus.EXE: 50 HP
"One more mess..."
"Then we get out. Get ready for combat the minute we finish mopping up." Tsujsa said as he twirled the cannon chip in his hand.

As soon as Validus had finished mopping, he pulled his launcher out. "Time to dance with those viruses." He growled. Tsujsa nodded and slotted in the cannon chip. Validus's launchr started to glow white, and aimed it at one of the puffer-fish like viruses. "Get rid of them." Tsujsa voice sounded.

With a squeeze, the launcher fired a cannon shell straight for one of the Senbons. Validus kept an eye on the other viruses as well, getting ready to get out of harm's way should they attack him.

Summary:
1. Mop up! Pollution -5%
2. Cannon - SenbonA - 40dmg
3. doj!
After cleaning up the final poison panel with his trusty mop, the Senbon viruses returned to their normal colour, which just so happened to be purple. However, theirs was a natural dull, fishy purple rather than an ominous glowing violet aura. In any case, Validus quickly launched his offensive, attacking one of the viruses randomly with a Cannon. The virus didn't seem to like that and puffed up a little in frustration. While the other viruses began to spit their needles, the angry Senbon seemed to attack twice as fast as normal. Fortunately, Validus remained unharmed, given the freedom of not having to watch where he stepped.

SenbonA: 40 HP
SenbonB: 80 HP
SenbonC: 80 HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 30% Sand, 10% Sea

Validus.EXE: 50 HP
"Alright Validus, prepare to receive shotgun chip."
"Roger that. I'm ready to attack."

With that sid, Tsujsa slotted in a Shotgun chip, morphing the launcher in Validus's hand into the shotgun mode. Validus sprinted and got into a position where he could fire the shotgun and injure another at the same time. As soon as he found a sweet spot between two viruses, he aimed, and fired the shotgun to send a hail of bullets at the pufferfishes.

"Validus, let's finish this up."

Validus knew exactly what Tsujsa was about to do. He slung his launcher, and lifted up his hand. Tsujsa slotted in the rageclaw chip and the right hand of Validus glowed, and changed into the familiar shape of a bear claw. Validus charged in, sending a fierce swipe at the second blowfish virus.

Summary:
1. Aim
2. Shotgun - 50 dmg - SenbonA (Possible splash to Senbon B )
3. Rageclaw - 40 dmg - SenbonB
The Shotgun pierced through the bloated Senbon and damaged the one behind it. The first virus was deleted but the second was soon just as angry as the first. But before it could take out its agression on Validus, it was torn apart by a Rageclaw swipe. The last Senbon fired another volley of needles which pricked the navi for some slight damage.

SenbonA: DELETED
SenbonB: DELETED
SenbonC: 80 HP

Validus.EXE: 40 HP
"Validus, there's one last virus remaining."
"Heh. Like it's something to be worried about."

Right after Validus finished his sentence, He immediately charged and thrust his rageclaw straight into the Senbon, right before he kicked himself backwards a few inches, and brought the rifle up to bear with his free hand.

Validus aimed at it, and a lock on appeared on his visor. He flicked a switch, and the rifle started to charge up, before letting loose a beam that went straight for the Senbon.

1. Rageclaw pierce - 40dmg - SenbonC
2. Backflip awesome doj!
3. Signature attack - Valor Beam - SenbonC
The final Senbon was deleted before it had the chance to get angry about anything. The viruses left behind some zenny and new battlechip data before dissipating completely. There didn't appear to be any more purple as far the eye could see, only the rolling mix of sand and sea... And a few sidewalks. But everything looked clean from his point of view.

SenbonA: DELETED
SenbonB: DELETED
SenbonC: DELETED

Validus.EXE: 40 HP

[Battle 2 - Victory!]

Get: 300z + AquaNeedle1
"Mission accomplished, Captain. I don't see any more pollution." Validus said as he grinned weakly.
"Yeah, I'm seeing it. I'm gonna write a report for the mission a-"

Validus suddenly dropped to his knees, his hands suddenly releasing the launcher as he planted both his hands on the ground for support. "What th- Validus! Are you alright?!"

Validus nodded weakly. "I'm...I'm fine... I'm just... a little tired..." The navi muttered. "Alright. Don't stay there anymore. Jack out of there before something comes and gives us trouble." Tsujsa said, concern growing in his voice.

"R-roger..."

[[JACK OUT; TRANSMISSION END]]