The big dog on campus

A bright blue beam Shines down from the sky of the Dentech network, as it touches down, it builds up a massive red canine like navi, once it's form was completed, it began to wander about in the area, scanning his surroundings.The Dentech network had a teal grey color scheme with smooth floors and pathways made for optimal navigation, the sky is filled with rectangular panes of various word and image documents that appear and vanish at a timely order, among those images and files were some college notices or class specific notice.

The Navi casually walks along the wide halls of the Dentech network, his attention fixated on the busy sky.

"Gutspunch huh? Shouldn't be that hard ta'get now should it? Beat a few viruses around and I'll have the money in no time."[b][/b]

The Navi stops and looks trait ahead and starts to roar out in challenge.

"Arite C'mon now! I'm ready for ya's! Come and get some!!"[b][/b]

The Navi then starts to run at high speed on his hind legs, then switches to all fours as he ran along the wide paths of Dentech, looking all around him in search of viruses to take down.

((Battle 1: Ready))
On his quest to find a certain chip, Ember came across his first prey for the hunt. A pair of Bunny viruses, playfully hopping around on the ever-moving magnet panels, and a single metool who was slowly chipping away a path through the panels for other's safe passage. When it brought down its mattock for the last time, completing the passage, its moment of joy was quickly gone thanks to Ember's presence.

Angry and frustrated, the Metool quickly ordered the two lackadaisy Bunnys to his side and prepared to face the navi!

BunnyA: 50 HP [Left Magnet]
Metool: 40 HP [Normal]
BunnyB: 50 HP [Right Magnet]

Terrain: 30% Magnet (Left), 40% Normal (Center), 30% Magnet (Right)

Ember.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
Ember came to a stop as he saw the metool chipping away at the magnet panels while the two bunnies hopped about between them, he merely watched it finish in curiosity until they took notice of him and mobilized for battle, Ember braced himself.

"Roite then, so you're gonna send them bunny blokes at me eh? well let's see how y'all like this!"[b][/b]

Ember, while still a good distance away, wound up a haymaker and swung at the air. In synch with him, 2 flaming fists spawned near the bunnies and took a swing at them at the same time he did.

After the attack, Ember Held his hand up and a bright, light blue energy sphere formed in his palm, he held it out forwards towards the met and shot the energy sphere like a cannon ball strait at the metool.

Afterwards, he then stomps hard on the ground with one foot, causing a circular area around him to melt into a pool of lava.

+===Turn Summary===+

[li]1.Firehit1 ||Fire|| 60 + Impact + Double Attack |A > Bunny A
    [li]2. Firehit1 ||Fire|| 60 + Impact + Double Attack |A > Bunny B
    [li]3.Cannon |Null|| 40 + Knockback |A > Metool
  • [Free] Medium area terrain change: Lava
(([[[b]BUMP[/b]]]))
Quick to respond to the hostility of the diminutive yet destructive viruses, Ember warmed up a fist and directed a swift punch in the first Bunny's direction. A flaming fist mimicked his movement and KO'd the virus instantly, although he was less fortunate with his followup. The second Bunny hopped backwards as he punched, now wise to the attack. Ember extended a palm and prepared to finish with a Cannon blast, but was thrown off slightly when a shockwave from the target Metool slammed into him as he fired. The shot went slightly wide, leaving the virus intact. After recovering from the Metool's attack, Ember stomped the ground, cracking it and spilling lava across the ground around him.

BunnyA: DELETED
Metool: 40 HP [Normal]
BunnyB: 50 HP [Right Magnet]

Terrain: 30% Magnet (Left), 20% Normal, 20% Lava (Center), 30% Magnet (Right)

Ember.EXE: 90 HP (Lava)
"Bugger, that could 'av gone better..."[b][/b] Ember shakes off the shockwave hit, and continues to stand upright. "Roite then, how's about this, first YOU can piss off,"[b][/b] Ember charges up yet another blueish energy sphere but this time twists around and fires it at the remaining Bunny from his open palm, the shot would create a small burst on impact that would harm anything else within the burst. After the shot was fired, Ember quickly turned his attention to the Metool, paying no mind as to weather or not he dispatched the Bunny or missed again." Now you're gonna get some, bloke! Eat this!"[b][/b] Ember waded forward through the lava and leaped a fairly high distance out from the pool of lava and towards the Metool. with his palm and fingers blazing with sharp white flames, he brings his arm down towards the Metool as he descends to inflict a defense shattering palm slam.

+===Turn Summary===+

[li]Shotgun |Null|| 50 + Spread2 |A > Bunny B
    [li]Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing |B + [subtype: Apply Break] > Metool
  • Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing |B > Metool
(([[[b]BUMP[/b]]]))
The energy sphere had shot right through the Bunny virus without a problem, but the metool decided to hide under its helmet before the bullet dealt the finishing blow. Luckily, Ember moved according to the viruses' actions and slammed its palm right through the Metool's hard helmet, deleting the last virus once and for all!

BunnyA: DELETED
Metool: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED

Terrain: 30% Magnet (Left), 20% Normal, 20% Lava (Center), 30% Magnet (Right)

Ember.EXE: 90 HP (Lava)

-BATTLE WON!-
325z
"There know, That's better!"[b][/b] Ember pushed himself upwards from the stance he was in after smashing the metool, he looked around to see that the viruses had dropped zenny data after being destroyed and went around to pick all of it up, taking care not to step on the magnet panels and stumble from them. With every bit he could find gathered, he began to count out how much he had in all, taking care not to drop any in the process. "hmm...134....157....247...325! Those blokes had 325 Zenny on them!"[b][/b] He stashed the zenny data and began to count out something in his head and with his hands "hmm...just a few more of those viruses and I'll 'av enough for that chip, wonderful!"[b][/b]

Feeling high and confident, Ember continued to run along the Dentech roads, he was jolly about it until a realization hit him, he turned around and looked back to see if he could still spot the lava pool he made a good ways back behind him on the road. "...Oy, forgot about that, hmm..."[b][/b] He scratched his head as he continued to stare at the distant lava pool. "The Boss ain't gonna be happy about me leaving a huge lava pool in the road like that,...then, he never wants me to leave lava pools anywhere. Why'd ya give one the abiliy to do something and then never let them do it in the first place!?!"[b][/b]. Ember stood there and continued to think out loud about his operators design choices behind making him, and why he's constantly prohibited to leave lava around. all this caused him to be unaware of any viruses that would have made their way to him.

((Battle 2: Start))
Ember came across one of many pillar of data that flowed throughout the Dentech net, filled with innumerable data and information carried out through the university. However, rather than enjoying the view, the navi came across a group of shy viruses hiding behind the pillars. Small, ninja like viruses hiding behind bushy viruses, who were hiding behind the sturdy pillar, they were quiet "protected" from Ember's reach, suffice it say!

GeninA: 60 HP [Hiding behind ShrubbyA]
GeninB: 60 HP [Hiding behind ShrubbyB]
ShrubbyA: 50 HP [Hiding behind DataPillarA]
ShrubbyB: 50 HP [Hiding behind DataPillarB]

DataPillarA: 100 HP (Left)
DataPillarB: 100 HP (Right)

Terrain:
100% Normal

Ember.EXE: 90 HP

-BATTLE TWO, START!-
"More of yah eh? get away from those pillars!"[b][/b]

Ember turned towards his left, and then towards his right, assessing how he would go about it. "Well now... can't break those Pillars or the Boss will get mad, but I'm not going to be able to take both groups at once...ah bugger!"[b][/b] Ember turns towards the leftmost pillar "...maybe I can, I'll have to nick the pillar a bit, nothing that can't be fixed though."[b][/b].

Ember stood faced towards the left pillar and held his right hand up and aimed his palm forward, shortly after, a blue sphere of fiery plasma began to build up from strands of fire appearing out of thin air, these strands headed towards the sphere's center. The sphere grew until it got to the size of a basketball, with it's current size he aimed it towards the rightmost data pillar and launched the bright blue plasma sphere at it like a comet. It exploded on impact and engulfs the area of impact with a long stream of blue fire.

Leaving the scene to clear up over at the rightmost pillar, he turned his attentions to the left datapillar. "Roite then, that leaves you two then, taste some of this!"[b][/b] Ember set his fists ablaze, and began to run at high speed towards the pillar, he lept high into the air and came down to the floor, slamming his fist into the ground. The force of the impact shattered the ground in a circular radius around him and the heat from his fist spread across the floor, and a burst of fire came up from under the Shrubby and Genin. the heat of the impact was so great that it melted the ground into molten lava.

+===Turn Summary==+

[li][Passive] Firepower: 15 Strengthen
    [li]1.Shotgun |Null|| 50 + 15[Firepower] + Spread2 |A > DataPillarB,GeninB [+15[Firepower]],ShrubbyB
    [li]2.Firehit1 ||Fire|| 60 + 5 elebonus + Impact + Double Attack |A > GeninA
    [li]3.Firehit1 ||Fire|| 60 + 5 elebonus + Impact + Double Attack |A > ShrubbyA
  • [Free] setlava : Medium terrain change = Lava
The plasma-shotgun made its mark on the DataPillar, but the impact and the fire continued through the obstacle and attacked the two viruses that was hiding behind. The Genin was agile on its feet and moved away, but the Shrubby with its stubby littl feet couldn't make it out in time.

Ember continued with his attack towards the second group of viruses, pounding his fist on the ground to send a fiery shockwave, but the DataPillar proved to be a bigger hassle. The streams of data that went through the pillar literally sucked in one of the traveling heat and exploded, effectively blocking a single hit. It did, however, leave the second Shrubby wide open for some nice roasting.

The two Genin viruses was all that was left, but one of them quickly drew out kunais and threw them at Ember in a blink of an eye. The Canine-like navi didn't have much time to react as two of the three pinned into his body. The other Genin, however, was being more passive and moved behind the last pillar for safety.

GeninA: 60 HP [Behind DataPillarB]
GeninB: 60 HP
ShrubbyA: DELETED
ShrubbyB: DELETED

DataPillarA: DESTROYED
DataPillarB: 35 HP (Right)

Terrain:
65% Normal
35% Lava

Ember.EXE: 70 HP [Lava]
Ember yanked the two kunai daggers out of his body. He winced in pain as he removed them simultaneously with great force. "Bloody hell...Today is just not my day, the boss is going to be angry once the college hears about this..oh well, it was either me or the viruses that got it."[b][/b] With both kunai daggers in his hands he turned around to face the Genin that attacked him. "Roite then you twat! now it's time you really got a taste of my power! how about it with a bit of your own medicine!"[b][/b]

Ember held each kunai in one hand and took off sprinting towards the Genin. The kunai in his right hand was set ablaze by Ember's flaming fist. Once he got into range of his target he chucked the flaming kunai right at the gutsy ninja virus with all his might. He continued to run towards the virus while holding the other kunai in his left hand up in a stabbing position, ready to gut the virus once he was within range.

When everything was done he turned around and quickly retreated to the lave pool he made and dived in to evade further damage.

+===Turn summary===+

[li][Free] Firepower: passive 15 strengthen
    [li]Cannon |Null|| 40 + Knockback + 15 [Firepower] |A > GeninB (note, no actual fire imbue, just null damage)
    [li]2.Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing |B > GeninB
  • 3.Submerge in lava
([[[b]Bump[/b]]])
Ember made the bold move of firing back the viruses' weapon as his own by first throwing the fiery kunai at the Genin who originally threw it. The attack landed right into the viruses' torso, but the fearless ninja readied another set of kunais and threw it at Ember who was charging in to land the finishing blow.

Only one Kunai out of the three hit this time around, and Ember struck the Genin to delete it once and for all. The navi quickly scurried away from the scene and dove into the lava, but the lone Genin simply stood by...Waiting for its chance to attack as it silently slid away from the pillar.

GeninA: 60 HP
GeninB: DELETED

Terrain:
65% Normal
35% Lava

Ember.EXE: 60 HP [Submerged]
Ember leaped out of the lava pool in an attempt to ambush the final Genin just as it poked out from behind the Datapillar. With the kunai from the last Genin still in his left hands grip, he closes in on it to rip and tear it apart with the metal kunai that became red hot from being within the lava. at this state it would likely leave a nasty searing wound if it hit. Ember went on a relentless assault to strike the Genin and finish it off.

+===Turn summary===+

[li][Free] Firepower: passive 15 strengthen
    [li]1.Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + 15[firepower] + Slashing |B > GeninA
    [li]2.Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing |B > GeninA
  • 2.Rageclaw |Null|| 40 + Slashing |B > GeninA
((Remember that it would take an action to get out of 'submerged.'))

Ember showed no mercy to the last Genin, but the peerless ninja-virus kept a calm composure even after being nearly ripped to pieces by the navi's attack and threw the last set of Kunais it would ever throw. The damage it had sustained definitely affected its aim, but at least one more kunai lodged into Ember again before it was deleted!

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED

Terrain:
65% Normal
35% Lava

Ember.EXE: 50 HP

-BATTLE WON!-
450z + [RollingLog1] BattlechipRollingLog1
Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + Wide Attack (2) + Double Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Rolls a log at enemies. Can hit up to two enemies at once per log.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn.
Element: Wood
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
Note: This chip used to be known as RingLog1
Ember pulled the final kunai out of his body. "Troublesome pricks..this is going to be harder than I thought."[b][/b] Ember dropped both Kunais onto the ground and slowly continued on his way; before he left the scene however, Mike's monitor appeared in front of the canine navi. "Ember, I'm going to need you to report back to..."[b][/b] Marks screen turned around to examine the mess caused by the virus fight, the pool of lava left burning away at the ground, and the severely damaged datapillars. Mark's only response was a sigh, before turning around to begin chastising his navi. "Ember! What happened here?"[b][/b]

"Viruses Boss, they tried to get the jump on me! I swear!"[b][/b]

Mark held his palm over his face and shook his head. "...do you know just how much trouble you've got me lined up or now?"[b][/b]

"Sorry Boss."[b][/b]

"To late for that, anyways I need you to return home, I'm repurposing you."[b][/b]

The canine navi leaped back in shock "What? Boss you can't meddle with me like that!"[b][/b]

"Yes I can, and right now you are far more destructive then you are anything else, now jack out."[b][/b]

"Hmph....Boss this isn't gonna change who I am will it?"[b][/b]

"Depends on what you mean by that, I haven't really touched any of the A.I coding in your source code but everything else beyond that is likely to have sustained changes. at your current state you are far too destructive to be of any use, your new modifications will solve that however, at least I hope it will."[b][/b]

"Hmm...well aright boss, guess I needed a break anyways."[b][/b]

Obeying his operator's order, the huge canine navi disappeared in a cyan beam of light, leaving Dentech universities' network.