Pot-Bellied Pets and Panty Raids

Arc summoned the small virus before MegatonMan could react. The virus bathed the large Navi with a blast of flame, the inferno devouring the grass to enhance its power. The Navi stumbled backward from the flames, bellowing in pain and anger. When the virus vanished, the flames vanished with it and revealed MegatonMan once more.

The massive Navi was singed from head to toe, his eyebrows burnt off and his hair smoking. His skin was blackened in several patches and soot marred his brow. The Navi lowered his hands to his sides and howled in rage. Pink crystals rose from the ground at his feet and crept over him, washing over his body. Within seconds, MegatonMan was a mass of pink crystal in human form. Crystal covered ever inch of him, a hardened shield that soothed his burns and provided him protection. The crystal covering his face slid back so he could still see and speak.

"Now you've done it," he muttered. "Now I'll crush you!"

Burnt beyond recognition, MegatonMan's battle attire finally gave way. The shoulder straps snapped and the entirety of the garment fell to the floor. Luckily for all involved, a pink crystal cup now housed the Navi's manhood and hid it from sight.

MegatonMan charged, prepared to deliver a massive crystal boot to Arc's small fleshy face. The Navi barely managed to dodge in time, crawling away from the giant's charge. MegatonMan continued forward, leaping into the air after Arc and landing with a devastating elbow drop. The crystalline elbow slammed into the small of Arc's back, driving her into the ground. Both Navi were critically injured. A single blow would end the fight for either of them. MegatonMan went in for the pin.

"Stop!" A familiar voice shouted from a distance. "What's going on here?!"

"D-d-Dolce?!" MegatonMan shouted in surprise. He scrambled off Arc.

"Mega?" Dolce seemed confused. "What are you doing to Arc? Someone explain what's going on."

In the distance, Arc could see several security Navi rushing toward the scene as well. It looked like the fight was over, but now Arc would have to explain to everyone what was going on.

MegatonMan.Exe: 1hp

Arc: 1hp

Terrain: 25% Grass, 20% Normal (Path), 55% Soil
I, I need to finish this before he hits me again. Arc figured, but unfortunately with the pain of having an elbow ramed right into her back, there wasn't much she could do. And unfortunately for Arc, Megaton was going in for the pin it seems.

And then Arc heard something from the distance.

You, you got to be kidding me, they know each other? Arc though, still moaning a bit from the pain. Guess Arc had better explain things before Megaton tries to.

"...Dolce, you remember when I contacted you saying I think Arra was being carried in a dufflebag?" Arc asked, before trying to get up. But the pain in her back prevented is, so she just decided to stay laying down on the ground.

"I think he's in that bag over there." Arc said, pointing towards the dufflebag. "Following a lead that someone in the dorms gave, I found evidence of fighting in one of the dorm homepages. Broken Tiles and scorch marks on the walls, and he was nearby so I asked him if he seen Arra... He knew what he was without looking at the flier, ran away, and blocked the entrance to the dorms with crystal." Arc was saying, rubbing her back.

"When I got past that, he declared he was going to fight me. All because he wanted some kind of reward all to... himself..." Wait, the flier said something about a reward...

"...MegatonMan... Who was going to give you this reward that you wanted all to yourself?" Arc asked, her tone showing that she isn't exactly happy with the navi. Then again, when everything could have been avoided if he decided to not act the way he did, then why would she have sounded happy with him?

"And Dolce, I think it will be better for you to explain to security why I'm here. They will probably listen to a student more then they would me."
"What?" Dolce asked. "Is that true Mega T? Do you have Arra?"

"Um..." The large Navi hesitated. "Er, uh..." He sighed deeply. "Yes."

MegatonMan's tanned face darkened with embarrassment. He glanced sheepishly at the duffle bag before dropping his head to stare at the ground. Now that he was no longer fired up and concentrating on battle, the Navi's crystalline armor began to fracture. Bits and pieces of pink crystal began to flake off and crumble to nothing as they struck the ground.

The campus security Navi had approached by then and Dolce took a moment to explain the situation at hand. The seemed rather angry at the destruction of the grass, but Dolce promised that the school would be reimbursed for any damages. She turned to confirm that MegatonMan would pay to have the grass panels replaced and the Navi meekly nodded acquiescence. The security Navi tried to press the issue, but Dolce flashed a badge of some sort that satisfied the campus guards. They set off to cordon off the burnt area.

Dolce turned to the duffle bag and knelt down in front of it. She found the zipper and open the bag, hurrying to verify its contents. As the zipper was freed, Arc could see a large reptilian head pop up from within the bag. The miniature blue dragon tried to greet his master with a hearty yelp, but a pair of pink panties was wrapped firmly around his head and acted like a muzzle. Arra pawed at the panties, but his stubby arms weren't long enough to get a proper grip on the soft cotton garments.

The dragon jumped up, stretching after his long seclusion. He tumbled out of the duffle bag, spilling the rest of its contents which consisted of twenty to thirty more pairs of panties. Dolce smiled down at the dragon, happy to have him back. She helped him remove the panties from his head before standing back up and frowning at MegatonMan. By this point, MegatonMan was bare to the waist, most of his shield having chipped away.

"Explain," she demanded.

"I-I..." The Navi paused a moment to compose himself before continuing. "I was in my room on the third floor of the dorms when I heard some strange sounds coming from the room below mine. I went downstairs and saw Arra growling at a shadow cloaked Navi. When the Navi saw me, they ran off. I checked on Arra and saw an open door. It looked like someone had been fighting in the room and there was torn panties thrown all over the hallway. I gathered all the undergarments and threw them in the storage room and then took Arra up to my room. He refused to go without taking the rest of those panties with him." He trailed off.

"And the reward?" Dolce prompted.

"Groves sent me a message that Arra had gone missing and that you were offering a reward. I-I thought that maybe if I returned him I could claim it...And...And...Well, get a date?"

"No," Dolce said without skipping a beat. "You are such a weirdo. Make sure you fix the damage you've caused. Follow me, Arc. Come along Arra."

The girl and her dragon turned away and started moving back toward the great tree in the center of the courtyard. Crestfallen, MegatonMan fell to his knees. The impact was the last straw for the crystalline armor. The rest of the pink crystal shattered, revealing MegatonMan's manhood for anyone willing to risk taking a peek.
"Yes mam." Arc said, attempting to get up off the ground once more. This time she managed, and once she got up she rubbed her back. Still hurts, but more manageable. Arc thought, moving towards Dolce. She stopped after a few steps, and turned around to face MegatonMan one more time and...

Oh my. Arc thought, her attention unfortunately drawn to a certain part of the navi's body. Arc was certainly surprised by this display. Vik had the same thought and about the same reaction as Arc did, but she covered her mouth with a free hand unlike Arc.

"Arc, I think you should do something to try and cheer him up." Vik said to her navi, feeling a bit sorry for the navi. It seemed all he wanted was a date...

"Why? He is getting what he deserves for the problems he caused. Besides, I need to follow Dolce." Arc informed Vik in a private line, turning back around.

"...Arc, I order you to do something to try and cheer him up."

... Arc sighed, turning back around to look at MegatonMan once more. Since her netop ordered her, looks like she'll have to try cheering him up now.

"Say... you are a pretty good fighter... Um, say... could I interest you in being my sparing partner on a later date? "Arc asked, moving towards MegatonMan. She got behind the navi, and wrapped her arms around the navi's chest and pressing against his back.

"If you win, I just might be able to make it worth your time." Arc said, one of her hands making it's way down Megaton's chest. "I'll just need your contact information so I can let you know when and where. You interested?" She asked, her hand close to his lower region. "Er, acually... I forgot to tell you this earlier... but you might want to use a GMO to cover yourself up, your everything is showing. Arc said, letting go of the navi. "Anyway, I hope I'll beable to face you again soon." Arc added, before heading towards Dolce's location.
Arc saddled up behind MegatonMan, pressing her chest against the Navi's broad back. As she comforted her former opponent, Arc could feel his heat radiating into her during their brief embrace. He seemed pleased by her kind words and nodded his head in agreement.

"We'll practice submission moves," MegatonMan offered. "Maybe a bit of ground and pound before I show you my perfect pin."

Arc broke away, the front of her sweater and scarf now soiled with copious amounts of sweat, oil and soot. As she mentioned MegatonMan's nakedness, the large Navi flushed brighter and quickly covered himself with his discarded tracksuit. He stood, holding the bundle of clothing in front of him to hide his crotch from view. MegatonMan smiled at Arc, his white teeth dazzling.

"I'll make sure to send you my contact information," he told her. "And don't worry about this mess. I'll take care of it."

Arc followed after Dolce and Arra. The golden school girl took one look at her winter uniform and grimaced.

"You can go ahead and keep that if you want," Dolce said. "I'll have it decoded so their won't be any issues with the school officials." She crouched down to pet Arra, the little dragon purring as his golden eyes glanced between Dolce and Arc. "I want to thank you, Arc. You helped me find my little baby. I'll tell the GNA that you helped me out. They'll have your reward waiting for you." She paused. "And, one last piece of advise, that guy is a weirdo. He's handsome enough, if you like the bodybuilder type, but he's an odd one. So, if you are going to keep in touch, just be careful. Anyway, I'm going to go. Arra needs to get cleaned up and I have to contact the university officials to make sure everything gets taken care of. Thanks again."

Without further ado, the Navi and her dragon vanished from the net in a flash of light and a flurry of feathers.
Fuck yes! Arc thought, after hearing that she could keep the uniform. She will have to get it cleaned, but finally a GMO just for being off duty. Of course, you couldn't tell that from Arc's expression. "...Alright, I will keep that in mind." Arc responded, deciding not to inform her that the only reason she did that was because her operator ordered her to. She also wouldn't try to meet MegatonMan again if she could help it."The same to you." Arc said, before Dolce and Arra jacked out of the network.

"Alright, mission objective has been meet, requesting permission to Jack out." Arc told Vik, who just responded with a "Alright, permission granted." Arc then jacked out of the network, leaving in a beam of green light.