Gathering Zenny for Travis

Traceur jumps accross the glass and lands on the Spide. The force of him landing causes the virus some pain, and the glass beneath it only cracks, leaving it alive and quite mad. Just as he's jumping back off, the Hardhead spits a cannonball which hits the spider, smashes the glass, and causes a big mess as the spider is squashed/stabbed by shards. When Traceur lands, he stands just a few feet away from the attacking virus which still sits, mouth open. Whoops.

Battle Summary
Hero
Traceur.CMD: 100 HP

Foes
HardHeadA: 60 HP
HardHeadB: 60 HP
BrushManA: DELETED!
SpidyA:20 HP (halfway accross glass)

Battlefield
30% Normal [Where Traceur is]
40% Glass [Separating Traceur from his Foes]
30% Normal [Where the Foes are]
"Hey Traceur, what do spidies do, y'think?" Joanne asked, looking disinterestedly at the Hardheads. They were simple brutes, not amusing at all. She got up from the bench she was relaxing on, relying on the wireless to keep her connected as she started trying to balance on the back of the chair.

"Don't fall down, Jo. Watch your bala-" Traceur shut up as he realized his surroundings, stopping his apparent shift to instructor He clambered to his feet, his pistol in one hand as he almost absentmindedly made an uppercutting swipe at the hardhead before him. "What do you mea- Oh right, webs, and possibly a poisonous bite."

"Right. So doesn't that mean-whoa--" Joanne almost fell, struggling to regain her balance as she cautiously slotted in the shotgun. Some of the people passing by stared a bit, but not enough to make her feel the slightest bit of guilt. "That you should take it out first?"

"Well, I'd rather take care of the thing that's shooting cannonballs at me, Jo." Traceur spun, complaining but complying with her request as he loaded a shot into his weapon. He settled into a crouch, taking decent aim with his autorevolver and fired. The significant recoil caused him to twist his hand back before stowing the the weapon back into its holster. He'd have to remember to reload it later, he mused.

"Alright, then take care of the one behind you, then." Joanne mentioned as she jumped from the bench to a large rock on the quad. Her sigh of relief was audible as she perched herself there, probably against school rules. If she looked behind her, she would have seen the security guard beginning to walk toward her.

"Right, right." The incessant noise from Joanne jumping caused him to wish there was more in the net itself, but right now, he had other things to worry about as he lashed out with a haymaker at the Hardhead with a rageclaw charged fist.

"Its head isn't going to be hard much longer," the quip itself was poorly delivered, and was somewhat-

"Lame." Joanne said, smirking.

"Whatever, I just know that I'd sure love some spiderwebs right now to stop that Hardhead from hitting me with a cannonball right now. Do you know how strong those things are? Five times steel or something. Wonder if they drop a chip. You sure can't buy one," He hit a sore spot, causing Jo to blush slightly before shutting up as well.

1] Rageclaw [40 Hardhead (The one that opened up)]
2] Shotgun [50 Spidy]
3] Rageclaw [40 Hardhead (the one that opened up)]
After striking the Hardhead once, Traceur turns around and finishes off the Spidey with a long range attack. He then manages to hit the Hardhead one more time before it closes up, deleting it. THe last Hardhead spews a cannonball but its arc is too high so it misses.

Battle Summary
Hero

Foes
HardHeadA: DELETED!
HardHeadB: 60 HP
BrushManA: DELETED!
SpidyA: DELETED!

Battlefield
30% Normal [Where Traceur was]
40% Glass [Separating Traceur from his Foes]
30% Normal [Where the Foes are]
"Well then, only one of you suckers left," Traceur sighed. He holstered his pistol, slamming one fist into the other. He began to saunter over to the final Hardhead before pausing. "Jo, is something wrong? The connection is getting worse, and there's a lot of noise."

"Officer, Why am I not allowed to perch on this rock of my own free will? I'm not going to fall, I assure you." Joanne's voice was a snide and abrasive in tone. Traceur winced. When she went into that mood, there was no stopping her from either sticking up for what she wanted, or simply disobeying in order to get her way. The officer must have not said 'please' or something similar.

"Jo, don't argue with him, please." Traceur provided the please, trying to get her to lower her hackles. This wasn't going to be much fun, he sighed as he ran at the hardhead, bringing his fist up in a quick jab, then winding up with a more forceful punch.

"Jo?"

"Not- now--" Joanne panted as she ran.

"What did you do now? Did you get him pissed at you?" Traceur asked. He really hoped that the law wasn't after her. It was generally not worth the effort to avoid the law, and one of the better methods was to head in the undernet.

"No- But... I saw my brother." Joanne finished the last bit in a hiss as she looked around the corner, searching for him.

"...You mean, you might have gotten the time itself wrong, and he's been waiting here for who knows how long?" Traceur groaned. He made one more cursory swipe at the Hardhead, not sure whether to laugh or cry.

"Well, head toward their attendance office, they should have a schedule there." Joanne spoke, looking around wildly as she crept further into the open. The security guard had been very confused as she had run off, but he would probably come after her. Who knew.

1] Rageclaw [40 Hardhead]
2] Rageclaw [40 Hardhead]
3] Rageclaw [40 Hardhead]
With it's mouth agape, the poor Hardhead was horribly vulnerable. He was open to the quick swipes, and couldn't do anything about it.

Joanne and Traceur spent most of the time communicating anyway. Looks like she may be in trouble. Wonder who that'll work out?

Traceur, on the other hand, was in no trouble whatsoever. He deleted the last enemy and was presented with the rewards.

[Battle 3]
Victory! All enemies defeted.

RewardData: 375 Zenny, WhiteWeb1
"I, I think he was going to another class, not waiting for me. All the same, it'd be best to stay out of sight," Joanne huffed, then sighed. She had not wanted to do this last minute, but-- it just came down to it somehow.

"You owe me big time, Jo." Traceur grumbled, proceeding to head deeper in. He wasn't comfortable with this at all, and he felt he needed to let her know.

"Yeah, yeah. Just keep earning, we're racking up a decent amount of zenny here." Joanne sighed again, continuing to walk with her hoodie flipped up. Her brother would instantly notice her anyway, the jacket was custom, but she didn't really think about that, just staying in the campus bookstore.

"Right..."

[Battle 4]
Traceur stumbles from the structurally unstable part of the net, full of glass, to a nicer part.

Or so it seemed.

Well, this part had clumps of grass scattered around, and it looked nicer at least. Then there were some big RockCubes here and there.

Eventually he came to a pile of RockCubes, like some sort of Pyramid built. And they were being shot at. They came tumbling down around him after a bottom one was taken out, and almost crushed Traceur. Almost.

However, it left him standing behind a few RockCubes, and surrounded by virtual rubble. Great. It would be easy enough to run on through, though, as the RockCubes wouldn't be tough to jump over. Or run between.

The worst part of this was that he seemed to now be in the presence of a group of Hardheads. And these viruses, seeing a new target, made enough noise to alert the nearby viruses. A creepy little ghost thing started rushing towards Traceur. A bunny hopped around back by the center Hardhead. There was a Trumpy standing behind the Hardhead that was about a 45 degree angle from him, if the center one was straight ahead.

The last Hardhead is maybe 80 degrees in the opposite direction from the center Hardhead. All are a decent distance away. Well, except maybe the Wisp rushing at him, it was covering good ground.

There were more Rockcubes scattered generously accross the battlefield, as well as patches of grass.

Battle Summary:
Traceur

Foes
HardHeadA: 60 HP [OPEN][Left diagonal]
HardHeadB: 60 HP [CLOSED] [Straight Ahead] [On Grass]
HardHeadC: 60 HP [OPEN] [To the right]
BunnyA: 50 HP [Hopping near HardHeadB] [On Grass]
WillO'TheWispA: 70 HP [Rushing towards you from Right Diagnal]
TrumpyA: 90 HP [Standing Around behind HardHeadA]

Neutral
RockCubeA: 120 HP [Straight ahead, close to Traceur]
RockCubeB: 80 HP [Next to A, to left]
RockCubeC: 150 HP [Next to A, to right]
RockCubeD: 20 HP [Behind Traceur]

RockCubeE: 200 HP [Center Right of Battlefield, closer to you]
RockCubeF: 200 HP [Mid-Left of Battlefield, Closer to Hardhead]
RockCubeG: 200 HP [Far right, about centered between him and enemy]
RockCubeH: 200 HP [Behind Trumpy]
RockCubeI: 200 HP [Far away, About 15 degrees right of center]

Terrain
Patches of Grass all around [Patches in squares of 5%, 45% total]
55% Normal

[BATTLE 4]
GO!
Traceur quickly drew his weapon, flipping the chamber out with a flick of the wrist. He emptied out the casings, and reloaded. The chips would have to imbue them rather than be generated, he supposed as he looked about the battlefield. Taking it all in, he calibrated the settings and threat levels of the viruses, then realized one thing.

"Joanne. It's a Trumpy." He groaned, he should have known it wouldn't have been this easy. At least--- "At least I've finally got a damn nice field to run on." He grinned, tensing his muscles before bringing the autorevolver to his side, gripping it in both hands.

"Trumpy?" Joanne asked. She didn't have an idea, but from her navi's tone, it was something really bad.

"It projects a field of data or something that makes its allies completely untouchable by any attack. It's as if they were invincible. Maybe it protects their data file-- There's no way to pierce it... but fortunately, I can just eliminate it from the field of battle and the field will immediately vanish. No problem. All I have to do is manage to destroy it," Traceur sighed.

"And what's the hitch to that?" Joanne asked with a carefully composed impassive expression. She backed over to a table, picking up a book on "Viral Busting for Dummies" before sitting down at a table. Her full attention would probably be required for this battle.

"I have to not die while being targeted by a whole bunch of invincible viruses, and here's one on its way right now, on the right. Never seen one like that before, but I'm guessing it's bad thing." Traceur said, slightly angered with the gaps in his knowledge as he knelt, crouching as he pressed his weapon and right hand against the ground.

"Well, my only knowledge of ghosts is from that old old movie 'The Exorcist.' That involved- no wait, that was a demon, nevermind. Maybe it explodes in your face or something? Distracts you?" Joanne shrugged, thinking as she tried to recall anything of value.

"Well, if you think of anything, feel free to tell me," Traceur grunted.

"Are you doing something stupid again, Traceur?" Joanne asked, a slight grin now on her face as she tensed. She couldn't help but to be somewhat excited over the battle herself as she fanned out the five chips. If the whiteweb did as it said it did, it would be extremely useful in this particular situation.

"Yeah, probably. You can scold me later, or something." With that carelessly dramatic comment, our hero sprang forward, lunging as he dashed toward-- and skidded to a halt.

"I forgot, I need that shotgun. And uh, the whiteweb." He turned, grinning at her for a moment. "This is the most fun I've had so far-- thanks, Joanne." With that, he spun and ran for his life, jumping up into the air, landing on the rockcube. From that point, he viewed his arena, a mess of viruses and rubble, a matter of destruction that amounted to chaos.

"You better make this go well," Joanne demanded, slotting the two demanded chips in before settling in to watch attentively. She turned down the volume of the PET. The loud noises of battle would have her chased out if she hadn't, but it somewhat lowered the tension.

"What is this thing," Traceur muttered. It was interrupting his chip subroutines, and he couldn't activate it through normal means. "Work, dammit!" Something fizzled in his programming, as he pushed the Whiteweb chip through. It felt like there was still some viral data left on it, but the Zapring had a less pronounced version.

"Screw it." He muttered, jumping into the air and swiftly locating the trumpy. "Screw you, will o' wisp." Traceur's hand flipped, firing once as his wrist twisted in order to lessen the impact of the railgun-like shot of blue-arcing energy. He twisted, aiming at the Trumpy from overhead and firing the explosive shot at it, this one having multiple arcs of electricity that merged into a single blurring shot--

"What the heck is this?" The chip had processed, finally. He had managed to scrape the viral gunk off of it, and now it was ready to be used, but something still felt strange about it, that it wasn't like the others. "Firing." He announced, and used the chip. Lines of data appeared around his other arm, not the one carrying the weapon, but his right arm.

"It's a melee chip?!" Joanne exclaimed, this time alerting the attention of a couple of the undergrads, who looked disinterestedly in her direction before going back to their work. (Probably overdue.)

"That's not good," Traceur commented weakly. He had to do something. Something. Anything. He tried applying the same routine with converting chips into a patch for holes in structural integrity, and modified it as much as he could without breaking somethi-...

Three little grenades.

Each of them were small cylinders about the size of a golf ball. Each of them had pins.

He promptly yanked them out and tossed one at the offending trumpy, another at that damned will o' wisp, and a final one at that bunny, who he knew from his adventures with the zapring could do serious harm.

Then he landed, rolling sideways to end up behind rockcubeg. Hopefully, that would work as proper cover while they were-

The grenades exploded and a white line went by his face, contacting with the floor next to him. It stayed white and silky for a moment before hardening to a steel gray.

"Yeah, I might actually be slightly safe," Traceur said, whistling his amazement.

1] Voltaic Charge: [40 Elec at Will o' the wisp, Movement used to jump into the air to attack, then roll behind Rockcube G as cover]
2] Shotgun [50 Null at trumpy, spread to rockcube behind it.]
3] Whiteweb1 [40 null at Trumpy, Will o' the wisp, Bunny, Hold, grapple, and trap to all three.]
Traceur immediately sprang into action, trying to work out his chips, but screwing his new one and blasting some electricity at the WillO'TheWisp, before rolling behind one Rockcube. The navi quickly switched to the next bullet and blasted a Shotgun attack at the Trumpy, who was behind the Hardhead, so both of them got caught in the blast, while the WillO'Wisp started charging Traceur again.

He had finally figured out how to use his WhiteWeb, and he was sure going to use it.
The electric navi threw three grenades in a multitude of directions, deleting the Wisp and Trumpy and paralyzing the Bunny. The two open Hardheads blast away at the Rockcube Tracuer is hiding behind, but it remains intact. Not much could be said on the floor beneath it though. The Hardheads then close their hatches, and the last one opens up, ready to fire.

Battle Summary:
Traceur
Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Behind RockcubeG]

Foes
HardHeadA: 10 HP [CLOSED][Left diagonal]
HardHeadB: 60 HP [OPEN] [Straight Ahead] [On Grass]
HardHeadC: 60 HP [CLOSED] [To the right]
BunnyA: 10 HP [Near HardHeadB] [On Grass] [Immobile]
WillO'TheWispA: DELETED
TrumpyA: DELETED

Neutral

RockCubeE: 200 HP [Center Right of Battlefield]
RockCubeF: 200 HP [Mid-Left of Battlefield, Closer to Hardheads]
RockCubeG: 160 HP [In front of Traceur] (Cracked)
RockCubeH: 200 HP [2 Actions behind HardheadA]

Terrain
50% Normal
5% Cracked
Traceur gasped as he slowly peeked over the rockcube, amazed that his attack had managed to actually go that well. He made a quick fist pump to himself in congratulations before muttering something about celebrating before his eggs had hatched. He quickly gauged the situation, and decided what he needed.

"It worked, though. It really worked!" He grinned, unable to keep back his pleasure that his precarious assault had succeeded in monumental measure. There wasn't much to it other than that. Now just to wipe up the remainders.

Joanne, on the other hand, realized she couldn't realistically purchase the book without adding more expenses onto the busting mission. She quickly skimmed the sections she thought important, then shut it with a small clap of air. Her feet slowly traced the path outside.

"Jo! I need the rageclaw chip, quickly please!" Traceur slid back down the rockcube, bracing himself against it. He tried to push, and it moved. Maybe a couple centimeters. "Joanne!"

"Huh? Oh, sorry. What did you need, Traceur?" Joanne asked, having been distracted while looking for her brother. She rummaged in her pocket for a second before realizing the chips were with the PET in her other hand. She plucked the final two

"Just the rageclaw for now, Jo. What's wrong?" As the chip was inserted, Traceur felt the surge of power flow to his legs. He quickly clambered on top of the rockcube, he dashed forward at the Bunny.

"Alright, time to go flying!" He growled with a grin, destroying the data of the webbing encasing the Bunny with a grin before making a giant swipe at it with a roundhouse kick, aiming at the open hardhead's mouth. "Chew on that!" He quipped.

"Uh, nothing. Just looking out for my brother..." Joanne sighed, sitting down in another of the benches on campus. Was I wrong to just spend the money as long as I'm going to pay him back? I guess I really shouldn't have done that, but I was just helping Traceur out, right?

"Well then, I guess your allies won't be quick enough to help you, eh?" Traceur mentioned, grinning before swiping at the Hardhead as well, making the attempt to finish it off before the others opened their pac-man like mouths with his rageclaw empowered foot.

"Well, if that takes them both out, we'll be left with the final two," Joanne commented as she relaxed slightly, "But they're on either sides, so you should probably use the ranged chips as best you can. Maybe you could throw one of those rockcubes...?"

"Maybe pushing one into it will cause it to explode," Traceur responded sardonically as he looked at the remainder of the battle.

1] Get over to Bunny and release it from its bonds.
2] Kick it with rageclaw at the HardheadB [20 to both]
3] Rageclaw the HardheadB [40]
Traceur relished in the joy of his success, before springing back into action. He had more work to do after all. Abandoning his Rockcube cover, the electric fighter freed the Bunny virus to its disbelief, before rudely punting it at the Hardhead, who retaliated by shooting a Cannonball at the Bunny. These guys must NOT be close.

Regardless of this action, Traceur proceeded to take advantage of the Hardhead leaving itself completely open, and kicking it... really hard.

It wasn't dead, but that attack sort of jammed its firing hole, so it's stuck open.

The other two Hardheads open their firing holes....

Battle Summary:
Traceur
Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [In front of HardheadB][Rageclaw]

Foes
HardHeadA: 10 HP [OPEN][Left diagonal]
HardHeadB: 20 HP [OPEN] [Straight Ahead] [On Grass]
HardHeadC: 60 HP [OPEN] [To the right]
BunnyA: FRIENDLY FIRE'D

Neutral

RockCubeG: 160 HP [Behind Traceur] (Cracked)
RockCubeH: 200 HP [2 Actions behind HardheadA]

Terrain
50% Normal
5% Cracked
Traceur cursed, he hadn't managed to destroy the one he had meant to, which meant he'd need to finish this up quickly before any of them fired any more shots. This wasn't good at all. How could he finish this up? How could he end it quickly? He glanced around, looking for weapons, but all he could see was rockcubes. Shite.

"Traceur, you can't throw those rockcubes, you're not strong enough, even with the Rageclaw data enhancement. You tried, and could only push it." Joanne said, worried for her navi as well as anxious. Her hands were trembling slightly. The battle had gone well so far, but it could turn against her navi at any time. He was down chips, after all, and this did not look good at all.

"Alright. Alright. I know..." Traceur tried to figure a way to throw it anyway. He needed to do it. It had to be done, and he thought he knew how to do it. It would probably hurt, though, like most overclocking things would. It certainly wouldn't do anything for the chip's resale value, to say the least.

"Here-- just have to---" With a cacophonous roar, the air around Traceur's arm exploded outward. Small hexagonal plates began layering themselves over the arm, providing it with a layer of protection before artificial muscle fibre began to layer itself on top of that. Another layer of larger hexagonal tiles, followed by another, causing it to look as if it were a strange cross between segmented and scale mail. Claws quickly formed over the fingers, with joints that enabled some movement. As soon as it was finished, it started falling apart. The hexagons started to 'rot', their data decaying at an alarming rate.

"Alright, you stupid sonovabitch," Traceur said, whipping the modified rageclaw behind him and grabbing hold of the rockcube. "This is going to hurt you far more than-- it--" With each word, he swung the rockcube around like a shotputter, gaining momentum before stepping forward and releasing at the foolish Hardhead who had invoked this chip abuse. With that, the gauntlet/arm snapped, brittle as it sloughed off. Its uses had been completely expended in one shot.

"Traceur, how about some ordinary chips, now? Ones that you're not hacking?" Joanne asked, rolling her eyes. She inserted the Zapring1 as well as the Cannon in, and her navi grinned. He suspected hardheads didn't do too well with giant stone cubes falling on them.

"Well, You two get a less dramatic destruction, I suppose," Announced Traceur as he sighed. He unsheathed his autorevolver, it sudenly seeming small in comparison to the weapon he had managed to generate. (for a time, anyway) He flicked it open with his wrist, shaking for a second to empty any loose casings before slotting the two chips in. Time to end this.

"Urk!" Joanne exclaimed as a meandering security guard spotted her and then started talking into his walkie-talkie. Joanne quickly walked off behind a building, hoping he wouldn't chase after her.

"Jo, you have got to stop provoking people." Traceur commented, bringing his weapon to bear and sighting down the barrel. Bang, he thought as he pulled the trigger. The actual gunshot wasn't loud at all, but the crackling blast generated by the weapon was quite startling. However, Traceur was more concerned with Joanne, simply shifting his aim toward the other Hardhead and firing once.

Once was enough.

1] Rageclaw: [Throw Rockcube at HardheadC]
2] Zapring: [45+stun1 HardheadB]
3] Cannon: [40 Hardead A]
Traceur heads toward the nearest Rockcube, and strains and strains with all his might, and finally manages to hurtle the object with his Rageclaw, shattering the cube, and his arm, in the process. The electric navi manages to bring up his remaining arm and blast the last two Harheads to oblivion before falling on the ground, tired out.

Battle Summary:
Traceur
Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [One Arm unusable, unfixable until Jack-out]

Foes
HardHeadA: DELETED
HardHeadB: DELETED
HardHeadC: DELETED
BunnyA: FRIENDLY FIRE'D

Neutral

RockCubeG: 160 HP [Behind Traceur] (Cracked)
RockCubeH: DELETED

Terrain
50% Normal
5% Cracked

-VICTORY-
GET: 1190z
"Traceur, your uh, arm is gone." Joanne said, pointing at the disintegrating data that was the remainder of the arm on the ground.

"Ah, right." Traceur leaned over and picked up the remaining data, looking at it for a moment. He shrugged, and turned his hand over, letting it disappear like dust in the wind. "Too far gone. Didn't mean to carry it that far, just meant to create the gauntlet. Guess I'll have to hold back a little more next time. What's the zenny total?"

"Uhm, 2365 so far. Almost halfway." Joanne grinned, but there was a bit of concern in the grin. "You sure that stump isn't going to fall apart on you?"

"Oh, yeah, I stopped the decay. It's a bit overheated, but it should cool down soon enough. I'll repair the data inside the PET later. Let's keep going." Traceur flipped out his autorevolver, shaking out the casings before placing it in the holster. He then placed bullet after bullet inside, snapping it closed with a hiss of breath.

"This is not going to be fun," He muttered to himself.

[BATTLE 5]
Bump.
Traceur comes across a very green wall.

Suddenly, there is a whirring sound and the wall turns toward the electric navi to reveal a bunch of Cannondumbs, all connected.

This... didn't bode well.

Cannondumb Wall: 200 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Traceur.exe: 100 HP [One Arm unusable, unfixable until Jack-out]

-BATTLE 5-
-GO-
"Huh. Well, I guess if you can't hit a target, you'd naturally either focus on mass fire or just getting better at aiming. I suppose this one took the former route." Traceur tilted his head slightly, almost amused. It was a serious situation, but he couldn't help have his interest slightly piqued. It was certainly a--- monstrous creation, if not a slightly creative one. After all, it was an entire wall consisting of canodumbs. It took someone with incredible stupidity and innovation to come up- no, nevermind. He supposed the same logic was with armies, except a little less.. Traceur shrugged. Less wallish? More mobile? Either way, it made no difference. The logic was simple. It was in his way, so he'd have to remove it from his way. "We're almost to the school office. Not long until I can uh, go through their public files and check."

"Well, that's an interesting opponent. Want to use a cannon against it?" Joanne asked, fully aware of the irony of that statement as she flicked through the chips. "At least it can't dodge, right?"

"Well, I suppose that's true--" Traceur said as a smirk slowly grew on his face. He slowly backed away from the monstrosity, giving himself more room to dodge its attacks. As long as he moved around, he could always aim at the very stationary object without any form of harm to himself. That, in itself would be the optimal solution here. "The shotgun would be nice for maximum coverage. Perhaps I could pierce through more than one portion of the wall, and damage it far more than I could with a cannon. Although, a cannon would be quite the ironic weapon to use. Perhaps I'll use it as a finisher."

"Alrighty then, slotting in the Shotgun and the Zapring 1, then." Traceur continued backing away as Joanne said this, looking for a blind spot on the field. However, the field seemed to have arbitrarily gone back to boring. There wasn't much else he could do besides back away from it and use that to try dodge its attacks. He'd have to close in in order to finish it, but it seemed safer out of its range, at the very least.

"Getting this over with," He announced, drawing the pistol from the armpit holster and wielding it decently with his left arm. "Alright, shouldn't be hard to hit the broad side of a barn with my dominant arm, y'think? Just glad I didn't lose both arms. Be pretty damn screwed if I had to kick this thing to death."

Traceur proceeded to imbue the first round with some of his own power, firing it first, then following that up with a direct shotgun chip. It would at least help to destroy it, if it didn't work as planned. The muzzle flashed once more as Traceur fired the zapring chip, then fell silent as he stashed the weapon away back into its holster. He didn't need to reload it, he thought absentmindedly as he stared at the stump of his right arm.

"I really hope it doesn't hit you," Joanne panted as she ran behind another of the dorms, managing to jump up onto the first windowsill and attempting to reach for the next.

"No arguments there, hopefully the last shot scrambled it." said Traceur.

1] Galvanic Charge: [40 Elec damage, Movement used to back away from Dumb-wall]
2] Shotgun: [50 Null+Spread1, hoping to spread it and hit more of the wall]
3] Zapring: [45+stun1 to wall]
Traceur takes a shot, moving back in the process. The electric bullet takes out one of the 5 enemies shoved together in the mass. He then fires a Shotgun, taking down another pair. With one last shot from a Zapring, the wall is broken down into a single virus. It just kind of sits there, looking shocked and stupid.

Cannondumb Wall: 40 HP

Traceur smirked, drawing his weapon and aiming at the final piece of that strange wall. It didn't seem much, as he requested that final chip.

"A little busy here, Traceur!" Joanne exclaimed as she slowly clambered up the edge, of the second floor. Standing on the patio of the dorm, she pulled out her PET from her jacket, slotting in the cannon before slipping it into her pocket once more. She clambered up onto the third floor, using her hoodie to protect her hands as she pulled herself up. "Alright, just one more floor to go."

Somewhat worried by Joanne's extremes to get away from the security officer, Traceur raised his weapon, ready to deliver the height of irony to the foolish construct. He leveled the weapon and chuckled morbidly before firing, just once. He began walking in the direction his sensors confirmed was the school attendance office shortly afterward, still worried about his operator's plight.

"Almost- there---" Joanne muttered as she finally managed to clamber up onto the roof. She pulled herself up and over, resting there for a moment as she let out a sigh of relief. He wouldn't be able to find her here, period.

1] Aim
2] Cannon: [40 Null damage]
3] Walk toward the school attendance office while Jo gets on the roof.
To finish off the wall, Traceur shoots a Cannon. In return, he gets a Cannon. Hopefully now he can go home, unless of course he likes not having an arm.

Cannondumb Wall: DELETED!

Rewards: Cannon, 200z