Mission time

"Alright, according to this dat file... I should be close to whatever they want to be fixed..." Daisy said, looking around the area before heading off in whatever direction she thinks she needs to go.

((Mission time.))
Daisy wanders across some viruses.
LOTS of viruses. D:

A window opens in front of the navi.
"Yup, our systems be heavily infected, so I bet there be lots of viruses in here, ayup. Thanks for helping, ayup," the person said, as the window closed.
Hoo boy, cleaning duty surely sucks.

At least they're weak.

Maru-01A: 20 HP
Maru-01B: 20 HP
Maru-01C: 20 HP
Maru-01D: 20 HP
Maru-01E: 20 HP
Maru-01F: 20 HP
Maru-01G: 20 HP
Maru-01H: 20 HP
Maru-01I: 20 HP
Maru-01J: 20 HP
Maru-01K: 20 HP
Maru-01L: 20 HP
Maru-01M: 20 HP
Maru-01N: 20 HP
Maru-01O: 20 HP
Maru-01P: 20 HP
Maru-01Q: 20 HP
Maru-01R: 20 HP
Maru-01S: 20 HP
Maru-01T: 20 HP
Maru-01U: 20 HP
Maru-01V: 20 HP
Maru-01W: 20 HP
Maru-01X: 20 HP
Maru-01Y: 20 HP
Maru-01Z: 20 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Daisy.exe: 160 HP

-DEFEAT THE VIRUSES-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE-

((Edited. No excessive OOC banter. --Pally))
"Wha!? They think I can handle that many? By myself!" Daisy said, her voice filled with shock. Most navis would be in some form of terror just by facing down 26 viruses at once, and Daisy was no expectation to that. She stepped back, her legs shaking slightly as she began to speak again. "I, I thought it would have been more like, delivering some massage or helping out a patrol- not something like that! Why won't they help, the problem is effecting them, and why did I take your suggestion on where to keep the sword!?" The bladed weapon she was referring to was currently strapped to her back by red, blood looking things. Virgil started to speak up with the hopes of getting Daisy to keep her head.

"You could have just used a different material for that Daisy." Chuckling towards the end, Virgil started to grab some chips for this battle. "Don't fret Daisy. From what I can tell their only strength is in numbers. Just hit them hard with what I am going to send you, you should do just fine." Virgil stated, picking out two Wideshots, a Bubblestar, a Shotgun and finally a Heatshot.

"Virgil, what was that term where your pants get wet... because that might happen if I screw up..." Daisy said nervously. Virgil just placed the palm of his hand onto his face, leaned down a bit, and sighed. "Daisy, those are not as powerful as whatever we faced last were... And I douth you will screw up." Virgil stated, trying to reassure his navi. Those viruses that Daisy is facing happen to be pretty weak on their own. Their bodies are fragile enough for more then one to be effect by any attack, and are weak enough for a low end buster attack to take out a few at a time. Their only real strength is in the size of their force, and what could end up happening if they connect with their attacks; however, how can they hit if Daisy manages to wipe them out? "Alright, first is two wideshots. Try to take out as many as you can Daisy."

"Al-alright." Daisy commented while Virgil slotted in the two wideshots. Daisy did not have the same confidence that Virgil seemed to have at this time, but for now she decided to trust Virgil; because right now she needs to focus less on if she would screw up and more on the present. The data of the chips began moving trough Daisy's systems, manifesting themselves as two blood red orbs, one in each of Daisy's hands. She looked at a portion of the Maru swarm, and released the powers of the Wideshots upon her many foes. The orbs turned into some kind of, aquatic boomerangs that flunged themselves towards the left portion of the swarm. What was left on Daisy's end of the attack was a small floating orb, circling her as if it was trying to protect her. This was the start of Daisy's onslaught, which would hopefully end with Daisy still alive at the end of the day.

"Next up is the Bubblestar, then the shotgun and heatshot." Virgil stated as he slotted in those chips. The three chips started to work their way trough Daisy's systems. The Bubblestar chip ended up manifesting as a wave of bubbles originating at Daisy's feet. Moving outward, spreading, increasing in height as it gets closer to the Maru swarm. After that attack, the two gun chips began to manifest themselves on Daisy's arms. Her left arm was engulfed in flames, her right a yellow barrel. She aimed those at what is left of the sward, and fired the data. The flames on her left arm spread outwards, hoping to engulf the marus in its path. The barrel on the right, fired out a single shell towards the marus, with the hope it would connect and help finish off the swarm.

((Passive: shield on self
1Wideshot 60+10 aqua, Maru A B, spread at C D and E F
2Wideshot 60+10 aqua, Maru G H, spread as I J and K L
3Bubblestar 20+bubbletrap+10 aqua M N, O P, Q R
4Shotgun50+spread1 S and T, spread at U and V
5Heatshot 40 fire+spead1. W,X Spread at Y, Z))
They all die. :'D
lolwut?

Maru-01A-Z: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Marublaster1

Up ahead, Daisy sees more disturbances in the system. Hmmm... whatever could they be?
[Input after battle talk here]

"Wait, Daisy, what's going on over there?" Virgil said, spotting some kind of disturbance nearby before Daisy was able to.

"Please tell me it is not more of them... mine as well look..." Daisy said, as she began to head over there to invesagate.
Well, it's not more Marus... but there ARE viruses.
They're causing destruction to the system! Hurry and protect it!

BasherA: 120 HP
BasherB: 120 HP
GaiaA: 100 HP
GaiaB: 100 HP
GaiaC: 100 HP
GaiaD: 100 HP
GaiaE: 100 HP
WallaA: 100 HP
WallaB: 100 HP
WallaC: 100 HP
BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: 100 HP
Moloko: 100 HP
Trumpy: 60 HP

DrillPartA: 400 HP
DrillPartB: 400 HP
Main Control: 500 HP
Spin Gauge: 100 HP

A screen pops up in front of Daisy with the guy from before.
"Well our navis took out a bunch of them viruses, but we still weren't enough. Your job is to protect them parts over there, if they get destroyed, you're out of luck missy. Good luck," the man said, saluting farewell.
*Sigh* This was going to take a bit.

-BATTLE 2! GO!-
"At least there are less this time." Daisy said, noting that the numbers were atleast half of the last battle.

"But those are much more powerful Daisy... But if the fact that they took down their numbers is true, then this might be all that is left." Virgil said, picking out three chips, two wideshots, the bubblestar, and the chip gained from the last battle. "Opening is about the same, but at the end try out that sword you have gained. I just want to see if it's just a custom weapon." He added, slotting in the three chips.

"Al-alright" Daisy said nervously. Virgil said what she was facing now was more powerful then those Maru things, but then why would Virgil want her to get close to them? Well... I managed to survive the last battle following Virgil's plan... So if I follow what Virgil said I would be fine right? Daisy had pondered. When the wideshots got processed, they appeared as the same red orbs as the last battle. As with the last battle, they turned into boomerang like objects and attempted to ravage parts of this swarm of different viruses. Next up was the swarm of bubbles forming at Daisy's feet, spreading outwards towards a small portion of the viruses. After that, Daisy grabbed the handle of the sword, and the blood straps that kept it on her back started to fall apart. The blood landing on the ground, and began to move towards the machinery, almost as if it was going to try and protect it. Daisy swung the blade over her shoulder to her front.

Daisy, with the blade in hand, rushed towards one of the BoomerEXes. The edge of the blade was close to the floor, almost scrapping against the ground and creating sparks. Daisy managed to close the distance between her and the boomerang lunching virus, and swung her blade upwards in an attempt to cleave it in two.

((Passive, shield on Spin Gauge
1Wideshot BoomerEXB, Moloko, and Trumpy, 70 aqua
2Wideshot BasherA, B and GaiaA, 70 aqua
3Bubblestar GaiaA, B, and C 30 Aqua+Bubble trap
4 Dodge
5Swing with ancient sword(Buster) at BomerEXB, 30 damage
))
Daisy sends a flurry of Aqua Attacks to her opponents, deleting 4. She then dashes in with her sword swinging mightily. What she doesn't see, and what Virgil doesn't see, is a slight triple magenta afterimage of the sword when it hits the Boomer. The Boomer then gasps and dies. A Gaia descends upon Daisy, smashing down with a hammer, but she dodges. Another Gaia goes toward the Spin Gauge and attacks, but is blocked by a shield.
The Main Computer lights up, sensing danger. The two drill parts whirl up, sending two giant drills spinning toward the viruses, deleting the previously trapped Gaias.
The Wallas attack the Main Control and Drill Parts, damaging them, but not anything quite that major. The Moloko smashes into Daisy, then returns to its original position.

BasherA: DELETED
BasherB: DELETED
GaiaA: DELETED
GaiaB: DRILLED
GaiaC: DRILLED
WallaA: 100 HP
WallaB: 100 HP
WallaC: 100 HP
BoomerEXA: 100 HP
BoomerEXB: DELETED
Moloko: 30 HP
Trumpy: DELETED

DrillPartA: 380 HP (Attack Mode)
DrillPartB: 380 HP (Attack Mode)
Main Control: 480 HP (Security System online)

Daisy.exe: 120 HP
"The parts have some kind of, defense feature to them... that would have been nice to know before hand..." Virgil nearly whispered, before his voice picked back up. "About half are down at least. Daisy, I'm going to pick out two more chips, mean time try using that sword a bit more. So far it seems to just be a normal custom weapon which is fine." Virgil began to try and pick some chips for Daisy to use, some with the power to lessen the number of viruses on the field.

"Alright." Daisy said, thinking so far so good. The only thing bad that had happen to her so far was getting smacked by the sheep virus, and she can at least survive a few more hits from that. She looked towards the Moloko that had rammed her, and shifted the blade back down to her side, the tip near the ground behind her and the edge facing the direction she was. Virgil said to try this sword a bit more... and that sheep seems to be at the same strength as that last virus... Daisy had thought, as she charged at the sheep virus. When she was the same distance away as her last attack, she brought the blade upward, nearly mimicking what she had done to the Boomer. Whether she had finished off the sheep or not, she did not know; however, she spun the blade, or attempted to do so at least, above her head. Moving towards the other Boomer, she tried to bring down the blade upon whatever head like object it had.

At that moment of time, Virgil picked out the Twinfang and heatshot chip. They both are capable of hitting two targets, and together might have the power to take two more of the viruses down. Virgil decided to slot in the two chips without telling Daisy, to see if she would know what to do.

The chips went trough Daisy's systems, and appeared as two massive tusks at Daisy's side. In a matter of moments, they turned themselves towards the Wallas, and rocketed towards them. Little did they know, that one of them had a heatshot shell hidden behind it, ready to release its flaming fury upon impact.

((Passive, Shield on spin gauge
1 Swing with ancient sword(Buster) at Moloko, 30 damage
2 Swing with ancient sword(Buster) at BoomerEXA, 30 damage
3 Dodge
4 Twinfang WallaA and B, 70 damage
5 heatshot WallaA, 40 fire Damage + spread at WallaB))
Daisy cuts down the first Moloko, a faint triple afterimage of pink trailing afterwards. It then slashes through the Boomer virus, now a brighter shade of pink the afterimage has. The Wallas are quickly deleted as well. The security system activates, damaging a Walla and finishing off a Boomer. The Gaia's attack, only to hit a shield or miss their targets.

WallaA: DELETED
WallaB: DELETED
WallaC: 20 HP
BoomerEXA: DELETED
BoomerEXB: SWORDED
Moloko: SWORDED

DrillPartA: 380 HP (Attack Mode)
DrillPartB: 380 HP (Attack Mode)
Main Control: 480 HP (Security System online)

Pink... after image? How could I have missed... wait, it could just be cosmedic or something... but still... did it seem to get brighter after that second swing? Virgil began to muse, when something distracted him from the thoughts.

"Virgil, I don't think it will be much longer..." Daisy had said to her netop. When she had attacked with the blade, she paid little heed to if the attacks had stroked their targets, so she would not have seen what Virgil had seen. Virgil picked out the busterup chip, one of the spoils from the same battle they had gotten the sword from. If memory serves, this chip helps increases the damage done by the navi's buster. Virgil slotted in the chip, and relayed a plan towards Daisy. "It seems like those drills are hitting whatever is the most weakened virus, or atleast close to that. Hit two of them with your buster, and the third one with the sword. If your attacks hit, those drills should finish them off for you."

"Alright." Daisy said in response to her netop's orders. Using my... normal buster in combination with... the sword? What is Virgil trying to check with that? I though he decided it was just like a normal custom weapon... Daisy thought, as a blood javelin appeared above both of Daisy's shoulders. She turned towards one of the remaining Gaias, and charged at it with her blade. The two javelins, now sailing trough the air at roughly 3 times the speed Daisy was running, were aimed at the other two viruses. Right when Daisy got up to the gaia, the javelins were inches away from their targets. Daisy lashed out at the Gaia with the weapon, and right when she did the javelins where centimeters away from hitting to missing the last two viruses.

"If the drill..." Daisy quietly said to herself, making sure she wasn't standing where the drill would be heading. "But still... why us the sword and buster..." she took a look at the virus she had just attacked, trying to see if she had even hit it. And if she did, to see if there might have been something else to her attack she didn't know about.

((Passive, shield on spin gauge
1 BusterUp, +1 attack
2 Normal bustershot WallaC, 40 damage
3 Normal bustershot GaiaE, 40 damage
4Swing with ancient sword(Buster) at GaiaD, 40 damage
5 check to see what HP GaiaD has after action 4))
((VIRGIL DIDN'T SEE NO AFTERIMAGE.))
Daisy switches to normal firing, deleting a Walla, and hitting a Gaia. Then she brings her sword down onto the next Gaia, dealing damage and a faint bright pink triple afterimage invisible to the human and navi eye crosses over the opponent. The enemies attack, but are deleted by the giant drills. Daisy sees the faint number, 54, over the Gaia's head before it's deleted.

GaiaD: DELETED
GaiaE: DELETED
WallaA: DELETED
WallaB: DELETED
WallaC: DELETED
BoomerEXA: DELETED
BoomerEXB: SWORDED
Moloko: SWORDED

DrillPartA: 380 HP
DrillPartB: 380 HP
Main Control: 480 HP

The system returns to normal. And a screen pops up.
"Much obliged little missy. This area's done for you," the guy from before states. Instantly, more normalnavis plug-in and start working with the system. Looks like you're done.

-VICTORY-
Get: Bighammer1, 600z
Without saying much, Daisy puts the sword into some kind of, makeshift scabbard on her waist, made from her blood and goes poof.

((Jacking out))