The search for viruses and hot water

"Awww, what a sad departure..."

When DeepSea arrived to a shore, a Heelnavi was sitting by the edge as it was watching her from afar. Something was different about this Heelnavi compare to the usual...To start off, it was actually wearing some heels. "I guess that's life. You make friends with the ones you least expect, you meet new strangers, and...Well, shit happens~" As it stood up, the Heelnavi viciously stomped the ground as she(?) put her hand out towards Cala. "Leave all your valuables and maybe I'll let you leave unharmed. You already look so beaten up, you wouldn't want to get deleted, do you??"

HeelNavi: 200 HP (Normal / Edge of sea and normal)

Terrain: 50% Sea, 50% Normal

Deep Sea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)

-BOSS BATTLE, START!-
"Thank you Vosrot." Cala told the virus, taking the medal he made for her. She sent it to the PET, and went back to relaxing while Vosrot floated away. For some reason the water started to cool down, but payed it no real attention. Sometimes cooler water is better then warm. But before Cala could get too relaxed in the cooler water, some heel navi decided to show up and talk to her.

Cala closed her eyes, staying silent as the navi spoke to her. She begun to think about what to do in this unfavorable situation. A Navi of unknown strength was threatening her, thinking that she had the upper hand. While it was true that Cala wasn't at full strength, but she wasn't helpless. Cala could just give the heel navi everything for her safety, and then try to enjoy the rest of the soak. She could also try to attack the heelnavi, give her a taste of her own medicine. Maybe pull her into the water where Cala had the advantage?

She decided to try and turn the tables, even though her netop wouldn't like what she was about to do very much.

"Maybe, but you know what? I think you should join me for a soak first." Cala said, turning her head towards the heelnavi and raising up from the water, keeping her lower half submerged. "You might enjoy it~" She tacked on, one of her tentacles quickly popped out of the water and wrapped around one of the heelnavi's legs, attempting to drag the navi into the water with her.

If she gets the navi in the water...

Cala's other tentacles started to move around the navi. The long, white appendages, attempting to grab the navi's limbs and body. Cala attempted grab the navi's legs with two of her tentacles, spreading the legs apart. She tried to move the heelnavi's hands behind her back, and pressed against the navi's back, locking the heelnavi's hands between her back and Cala's underside. Two tentacles snaked around navi's body, one around the waist and the other around the chest to keep her against Cala. One of her free tentacles moved near the heelnavi's head, the tip hanging around her face. Cala used her remaining few tentacles to reinforce her grabbing attempts where needed, and to keep them close to places they shouldn't be around~

Cala would try to keep most of the navi's body underwater, keeping the head above the waterline. "Hhmmm, I wonder what I should do with you now?" She asked in a calm tone, if she managed to successfully grapple the navi.

((1 Pull Heelnavi into water
2 grapple with bottom half and get on top
Turn splice))
Cala tried to take advantage of her surprise attack as she threw her tentacle at the Heelnavi's leg. Unfortunately, the navi's aim was slightly off, giving the hostile navi a chance to slip away and retreat further back into the shore. "How dare you! I'm not into those type of play!" The Heelnavi drew out her(?) hands as the nails extended and reinforced itself into a weapon. "I'm gonna cut you the pieces and sell you on the fish market!"

HeelNavi: 200 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 6/6]

Deep Sea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)
"What, you don't like the water?" Cala asked in a calm tone, watching the heelnavi's movements. "And cut me up and sell me at market? Is that really the appropriate action towards someone who was just trying to get you into the water~" The navi asked while omitting one part, turning around to fully face the heelnavi. While Cala had originally wanted to just drag the heelnavi into the sea, terrain Cala would be superior in, and then grabbing the heelnavi with her tentacles as a scare tactic, the fact that the heelnavi decide to keep her distance from Cala after the failed grab attempt worked just as well. Just using the threat of grabbing her might allow her some control over what the heel would do, which could be useful later.

"Send me the needler and a cannon, they should keep the heel and her nails away from me." Cala told Liliana in a text message, to which the netop replied by slotting in the two chips. "Alright Cala, but wern't you trying to get her into the water earlier?" Liliana asked her navi, who replied with a simple and quick text message.

"Yes, but this works just as well."

"But since you look like you truly mean that, I guess I'll just have to defend myself." Cala said, using the Needler1 chip her op has sent her. The Needler appeared near Cala's location, and without any warning it ended up being covered in coral. The object looked at the heelnavi, and fired a volley of needlers at the opponent. The object also readied to move itself, planning on moving in the way of an attack the heelnavi would send Cala's way.

A hapoongun appeared in Cala's hands, a rather blunt projectile already loaded. "No hard feelings, but I don't like others trying to delete me." Cala informed the navi, aiming her gun towards her opponent. She fired her weapon at the navi, the projectile flying with enough force to knock anything hit by it back a bit.

((2: needler1: HP: 60, Properties: FloatShoes, Mobile
-Masterwork Needler1: +21HP
-Needler1: Shoot Heelnavi: 30: A accuracy
-Needler1: Tactical move to intersect Heelnavi's attack
3: Cannon heelnavi: 40+ Knockback: A accuracy))
"Oh, you're gonna regret trying to out-do me in underhanded tactics!" said the Heelnavi as she(?) ran to approach Cala with her(?) nail. The Needler appeared before the charging navi and shot a few needle at the Heelnavi, and on top of it, Cala fired her own harpoon. The two attacks hit the navi head on, but it didn't stop the enraged Heelnavi from her(?) attacks.

"You're not gonna get away with this easily!"

She(?) furiously swung her(?) nail, shredding the Needler into pieces, but left her(?) short of breath while leaving Cala completely unharmed in the end.

HeelNavi: 130 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 3/6]

DeepSea.DEC: 70 HP (Sea)
Needler: DESTROYED
Rushing forward, guess you aren't as afraid of my tentacles as I thought. Cala thought, watching the heelnavi move forwards and destroy her object. While she had hoped the object would have survived, trading it to block three of the heel's attacks was perfectly fine with her. She shifted her body a little bit, as she sized up the situation she was in a little bit more. The Heelnavi's charging could mean she wouldn't use ranged attacks anytime soon, so her plan of keeping some distance would still work for a little while longer. And if I move away, she might follow me into the water. Now, I just need that second cannon and... Cala reasoned, before she sent a message to her netop. "Send the other cannon and the bubbler." Was all that it comprised of.

"Alright Cala." Liliana responded to her navi, grabbing the two chips and then slotting them in. "Oh, try to move back trough the water. She might chase you into it, and you should have an easier time dealing with her there." the netop added.

Already figured that out. Cala thought, as she downloaded the two chips."Oh you might be wrong about that." Cala retorted, a blue harpoon and a blunt one like the one she fired before appeared in the grasp of her tentacles. She loaded the blue one into her gun first, and aimed it towards Ms Heel. She fired the harpoon at the navi, and started to load the blunt one as it pierced trough the air. Once loaded, she aimed the second shot at the navi and fired it. The blunt object flying trough the air with enough force to knock the wind out of anything it hits.

"Now I think is time to try to get away~" Cala said, as she used he tendrils to push herself trough the water away from the Heelnavi. She wasn't actually planning on escaping, just moving out enough to force the navi to come into the water after her.

((1 Bubbler Heelnavi: 55 Aqua + Spread1: A accuracy
2 Cannon Heelnavi: 40 + knockback: A accuracy
3 move away from heelnavi))
Cala continued to play around with the Heelnavi, continuing to tease her with gun fires. The two attacks landed on the infuriated navi as she(?) furiously swung her(?) nails to no avail. "Is that the game you're playing now?! Just sit tight and DIE!" After realizing that her(?) melee attacks weren't the best choice, the HeelNavi changed her(?) other arm into a buster and open fired against Cala, successfully landing a solid hit on the tentacle navi!

HeelNavi: 35 HP (Normal) [RageClaw: 2/6]

DeepSea.DEC: 30 HP (Sea)
Two more hits and I win. Cala thought, rubbing herself where that attack had hit. One more hit to reduce to undershirt, and one more to finish off. Of course the same could be said for the Heelnavi. Would be one hit if the navi doesn't have an undershirt on, but Cala thought that was very unlikely

"Cala, I'm sending you the shotgun. Use it to finish her off." Liliana said, slotting the shotgun in. A harpoon appeared near Cala, being held by one of her tentacles. Use this and a bustershot, now to hope she doesn't try to dodge. Cala thought, before she decided to speak to the heelnavi for what might be the last time.

"Hey, what happened to cutting me up and selling me at the market? Are you afraid of the water and can't jump in to go after me?"

Cala loaded up the harpoon, and fired it at the heelnavi. While the sharp projectile flew, a second more shaby harpoon appeared in the grip of her tentacles. She loaded this one up in the gun, and aimed it at the navi. She fired this one as well, before she started to move in the water. If she survives she will counterattack. Cala thought, as she readied herself to avoid whatever attack the heelnavi could send her way.

((1: Shotgun Heelnavi: 50 + Spread1: A accuracy
2: Bustershot Heelnavi: 2: A accuracy
3: Dodge))
The Heelnavi was easily agitated by Cala's taunts, discarding her(?) buster as she blindly rushed towards the aquatic navi. "You're the one who should be afraid!" Despite how determined the Heel navi was, berserker-grade anger didn't do any good when a harpoon stuck right into the navi's shoulder, forcing her(?) undershirt to activate and save the navi from near deletion.

"Argh...Seriously not cool..."

Jacking out before Cala could land the final blow, the Heelnavi escaped, but not without leaving some loot behind as she(?) ran off in a hurry!

HeelNavi: 1 HP / JACK OUT

DeepSea.DEC: 30 HP (Sea)

-BATTLE WON!-
900z + [Purple Stiletto Heels] ITEM
"Aw, I didn't get to deal the finishing blow." Cala said, watching the navi jack out before she could finish it. She moved to where the navi was, and looked around to find some stuff sitting on the ground.

"Wait, you were really trying to delete that navi?" Liliana asked, her navi gathering the zenny off the ground. "Well, she did threaten me and expressed intrist in cutting me up, it only seemed fair." Cala said, before spotting something odd...

A pair of heels.

"....Really, shoes?" Cala asked, picking the heels off the ground, holding them like they were some piece of garbage. "What am I going to do with these?" Cala was currently inspecting them.

"Well... maybe we could find some navi that want them, or we could get you a GMO with actual legs." Liliana told her navi, looking at some BBS thread. "Anyway, you going to relax more or do you want to log out and head to Scilabs for a bit and get you some upgrades?" Liliana asked, Cala sending everything she found to the PET.

"Scilabs sounds good." She responded, before jacking out.