Mission: Skimpy Clad Exorcist Action!

When Exorcist walked into a room full of fluffy bears, bunnies, and penguins, Burt was fairly certain he'd see her cutesy, girlish side come out again. It turned out he was wrong, as Exorcist maintained composure. Burt himself panicked as real beasts began to charge his navi. "Agh! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Are you gonna make it?!" he cried out, flinching back from his own PET as if he expected them to attack him.

"The power of my chi is still protecting me, so I'll be fine. The important thing is that I act quickly to defeat this opponent and move on. I'm not sure what's controlling this creature, but it seems like the 'Guardians' are merely guards, not controllers," she explained, adopting a ready stance and facing her enemy. Speed seemed to be the only thing on her mind. "I don't know who you are, but your intentions are obviously no good. If you're trying to bring this creature onto the net and injuring navis like DNR, I'm going to put a stop to you! Get out of my way!"

Burt felt infected with a similar sense of speed. Gulping, he began to slot chips through randomly, putting quickness above his usual character in a slightly different way than Exorcist.

Exorcist started by releasing a shockwave through the ground, attempting to anchor the enemy to the stuffed animals beneath her feet. She didn't have any reason to suspect the girl could fly, but the safer the better.

Dashing forward, she clicked down a button just beneath the palm of one gauntlet. Out of the back of the hand came a metal card. She could feel electricity running through it even with her protective gloves on and had to remind herself that it wasn't going to harm her just to hold it. She flung it forward with a quick flick of her wrist, then reached into the back of her vest with her other arm. With great speed, she flung the grenade forward towards her opponent with an over-handed chuck.

Her eyes scanned the environment periodically. As she spotted her best venue to duck into, she went into a string of evasive maneuvers. "Last warning. I've analyzed the surrounding area. If you don't get out of my way, I will take you out to complete my objective and save DNR!"

"Again, about that saving DNR thing..." Burt interjected quietly, but she wasn't listening.

*) Anchor @ Marian
1) Zapring @ Marian [40 stun + 10 elemental bonus]
2) Skully1 @ Marian [100 + Homing + Confusion]
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
Marian's attacks bounced off Exorcist's chi barrier harmlessly, but it seemed like it was getting close to its limit.

Exorcist took this chance to fire off a Zapring... card, that not only sent paralyzing signals through her system, but also seemed to sink into the stuffed animal she was standing on.

"Heeeeeh~? It looks like I won't be doing any aerial combat for a while," Marian mused, a stuffed T-Rex suddenly flying up in front of her, diverting the grenade that was chucked, but it seemed like such a thing would be flying back later...

"...So you're fighting for the good of society, how noble," Marian snickered, giving Exorcist a nasty smirk as two gorillas flew from the sidewalls at her. She quickly moved out of the way by rolling forward. She sensed another animal about to get the drop on her so she moved to the side before an animated shark took a bite out of her and her chi barrier.

"Last warning? I'm not going to move until you make me," Marian giggled, smiling devilishly at Exorcist. Though it seemed that all she could do was stand in place at the moment. That grenade was coming back around again...

---

DNR moved to speed himself up as Angora sighed at his opponent's manic cheer over the medical warehouse.

"What a pain," Angora groaned, his glasses flaring as he focused on the speedy DNR. "Hmm... this might be tough..." With a flick of his scalpel finger, a drawer opened and a stream of scalpels shot out at DNR, whose haste made no waste as he expertly bridged under them.

With another flick, what seemed to be a bone-density scanner flew straight at DNR's head, which the surgeon narrowly avoided by ducking, but it seemed he only managed to mitigate the damage.

DNR took this chance to whack Angora halfway across the medical bay, the doctor grunting a small "Oof!" as he crashed into a work desk. Dusting himself off, Angora sighed as a syringe appeared out of nowhere and jabbed into Angora, negating any weird effects DNR's reflex hammer had given him.

"Always... be prepared," Angora mused, his glasses flashing as a pair of surgical gloves flew out another drawer and slapped DNR across the face.

[Medical Warehouse]
-Others-
Doctor_Angora.EXE: 90 HP
Medical Equipmentx???: ??? HP (Floating)

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-You guys-
DNR: 190 HP [0/20]

-Notes-
The dank surroundings lower visibility, -1 Accuracy.
All Medical Equipment is 1 action away from each other.
Angora is 3 movements from acceptable Melee range

[Toy Warehouse]
-Others-
Marian.EXE: 150 HP (Stunned!)(Grounded!)

-Terrain-
100% Stuffed Animal (Unknown, might do double damage if you hit it with fire)

-You guys-
Exorcist: 120 HP (30 HP Barrier)(IV Pack)[TraceurCross] [0/20]
Skully1: Homing on Marian

-Notes-
Marian is 1 movement away from acceptable melee range
Holding her barrier strong despite the tremendous pressure that the enemies were pressing against it, Exorcist frowned in Marian's direction. "I warned you! Fine, if you want me to make you move, that's exactly what I'll do!" she cried out. A whir sounded from her gauntlet as some mechanism inside turned, allowing her to release a thin trail of blood from the tip of one finger. Drawing upon the ground around her, she finished by bracing her legs and holding both hands outward, pressing them together at the palms and curving her fingers into claws. "Come!" she roared, aiming to sweep Marian from her stationary position into her grasp.

The whirring of her gauntlets picked up and she pressed both hands upon the ground, bending over onto all fours. After moving her hands close together, the navi slowly raised them back up, releasing a trail of wax that formed a makeshift candle. With a final flick of her thumb, she lit it on fire. "A prayer for peace... And now, burn!" she exclaimed, waving one hand outward and returning upright. "Give me my sword!"

It took Burt a second to figure out that she was talking to him, so mesmerized was he by her rituals, but finally he came to and slotted through the chip.A katana formed quickly in his navi's hand, retaining its elegant Electopian design despite the rest of her new technological base. Forming a wide arc, she ran the blade in a crescent through her candle's flame and set the very steel ablaze.

"Sheesh, Exxy! Don't get carried away! Remember what happened the last time you set a fire in a warehouse!" Burt complained, still possessing bitter memories of Exorcist burning a warehouse full of sexy lingerie to the ground before he could make her model any of it.

Ignoring her operator, Exorcist formed two seamlessly quick strokes with her sword, attempting to quarter Marian and burn her stuffed animal army beneath her feet. "Feel the fire of my conviction!" she cried, then adopted a defensive stance, preparing for any last ditch effort from her enemy. She'd mostly forgotten that she'd thrown a grenade earlier, but she was pretty amazed to see it homing back in like a boomerang. Perhaps these technological wonders were beyond even her own comprehension?

1) Catching Circle: Marian ---> Self [Sacrifice 15 HP, gravity]
2) Pious Candle [+Folder Resistance, imbue fire to next attack]
*) Anchor to next attack
3) Katana1 @ Marian [60 fire elemental x 2 attacks + anchor]
4) Dodge
DNR seems to give a bit of a chuckle, his white aura of surgical precision soon dissipating from the outlines of his figure. He simply gave a yawn as Angora started to speak, idly rubbing his nose as the doctor flicked a stream of scalpels over towards him. He of course did what any self respecting doctor would do: he ducked, easily avoiding that barrage "Ahh, you'll have to do better than that. I've dodged more scalpels from staff than any other doctor! ... Okay, I might be exaggerating there but I'm having quite the ball..."

"Alright then, let's try to finish this as fast as possible. Lives are at stake you know?" the surgeon navi said, chuckling a bit as Angora injected a syringe onto himself. "Not bad... I probably would have won if it wasn't for that... anyways let's conti--- Oof!.... Ahh... a slap? And they call me crazy..." DNR said, rubbing his cheek with a smile.

Polonius was checking out the different options for DNR's attack, deciding between his chips. Soon enough he decided on MistConv as well as a sword chip, although he did view Burt slotting in a Katana for his skimpy-dressed navi; as such he changed his mind at the last minute, slotting in a Katana chip in the end.

DNR soon received his data for the MistConv attack, the surgeon suddenly leaping out to the side in order to avoid any attacks from the other doctor. He wasn't talking much for now, extending his arm out as he fires out globs of watery deluge towards Angora before his hand soon formed into an arm sword. As if DNR was following Exorcists moves, the fellow friend of Counterinfectionalism tries his best to send out two quick strokes from his katana, circle-strafing to avoid any nasty attacks in between.

Actions
1. Dodge
2. MistConv to Angora (100+Aqua)
3. Katana1 (60 + Slashing) to Angora
Dodge:Swordplay
3. Katana1 (60 + Slashing) to Angora
Exorcist moved in for the kill, or rather, dragged Marian towards her, the latter shaking off her stun and throwing a penguin straight at Exorcist...

...which burned to a crisp upon her sword slice, Marian could only watch in shock and awe as Exorcist speared her through the chest with her flaming katana before closing her eyes and smiling as the grenade exploded on her back.

"Until we meet again," Marian whispered, disappearing in a wisp of smoke. The indicator on Exorcist's DataCruncher displayed it was full again.

What seemed like a warp panel appeared in the center of the room. Time to go.

---

DNR moved quickly through the warehouse, his opponent sighing as he flung an operating table nearby at the surgeon, who only jumped over the bed and threw a powerful punch at Angora, who quickly summoned a large tongue depressor in front of him, blocking the blow, before DNR tore him to shreds with his katana.

"Not very precise... are you?" Angora remarked lazily as he disappeared in a wisp of smoke.

DNR's own DataCruncher indicated it was full and a warp panel appeared right in front of him.

Time to move on.

[Medical Warehouse]
-Others-
Doctor_Angora.EXE: Absorbed
Medical Equipmentx???: ??? HP (Floating)

-Terrain-
100% Normal

-You guys-
DNR: 190 HP [20/20]

-Notes-
The dank surroundings lower visibility, -1 Accuracy.
All Medical Equipment is 1 action away from each other.

[Toy Warehouse]
-Others-
Marian.EXE: Absorbed

-Terrain-
90% Stuffed Animal (Unknown, might do double damage if you hit it with fire)
10% Normal

-You guys-
Exorcist: 115 HP [20/20]

-Notes-
None

-VICTORY-
DNR Get: 2500z
Exorcist Get: 2500z
((Deactivating TraceurCross))

With a sigh of relief and a brief thought given to the wonder of boomerang grenades, Exorcist dispelled her katana. Her outfit glowed briefly before reverting to its original form in a burst of light. Her expression slowly changed of one of relief to a sniffling frown.

"H-Hold on, what's wrong, Exxy? You beat that girl easily! I didn't see you get hit," her operator cried, checking over the diagnostics frantically. "Is maintaining the chi barrier too much of a strain?"

"No, it just makes me sort of sad that I had to slash and burn all of those stuffed animals," she whimpered. "I know it's silly, but it just feels so mean."

Laughing it off, Burt waved one hand with unsympathetic dismissal. "Oh, is that all? Psh. Those things were like... puppets of evil! Who cares?" After adjusting his glasses, he gave a serious frown. "Now it's time to journey into the belly of the beast. I hope you're prepared!"

Exorcist chuckled at her operator's attempt to look serious. "Trust me, I'm ready to do anything to shut down these warehouses," she assured him, heading on towards the portal while tapping the side of her DataCruncher to rid it of the collected data.

((Moving to panel))
"Heheh, well I may not have been precise, buut...." he said, soon slashing and dicing through Angora's defenses with a grin. "I guess I didn't need it to defeat you.... oh well..." he said with a laugh, his weapons dissipating as a warp panel soon appeared. "That was quite easier than I thought...."

"Well not every doctor is as... equipped as you are." Polonius remarked, taking a look over to Burt and her sobbing navi. "Well shall we be off into the next area of this winding behemoth of a warehouse?"

"I'm always prepared, Polonius. You have to as well to be as good in the profession as I am..." DNR said, chuckling as he soon enters into the warp panel.

((Moving into panel))

Both Navis made their resolve and journeyed onto the next section. They also sent the ghosts back to the GNA HQ.

----

Exorcist arrived, surprisingly, in a heap of women's clothing. Confused, she looked around to find mountains and valleys of undergarments and designer outfits. This was definitely the warehouse she had burned down before, but... how did it all come back?

Exorcist also noticed mirrors lining the walls of the warehouse that previously weren't there before. Another thing that came to her attention was what seemed like an exit at the end of the wall farthest from her. Maybe that could get her to the core of the problem.

Getting up, Exorcist swam through the sea of clothing toward the exit when she realized she wasn't alone.

Diving into a rather frilly pile of bras, Exorcist narrowly avoided a whip from behind as she turned around to find...

...not a definite S&M queen that she was expecting, but a tall female navi appeared before her, floating in mid-air. She had long, jet black hair reaching to her waist, ruby-red lips, most likely from some famous lipstick brand, sunglasses that covered her eyes, and a fair skin complexion. Her figure was fairly modest and her current articles of clothing included a wide-brim fedora and warm-looking trenchcoat that goes to her mid-thighs. Her lower half is covered by simple pantyhose and half-knee length high-heel boots. In her hands is a leather whip and her fingernails and clothing are all the same shade as he clothing, jet-black.

"My my... do I have a new customer? Though her style really fits her occupation..." the floating fashion expert mused, pulling her whip. She smirked and curtsied as she introduced herself to Exorcist, "Dear customer, I am Carmen.EXE, it is a pleasure to meet you. What business might you have here today?"

Well... she looked friendly, but as Carmen lowered her sunglasses, one could sense something other than a sales pitch behind those lustful red eyes.

----

DNR had landed in a mosh pit, or so he thought. Getting up he noticed that he was surrounded by bugs everywhere.

"Kiiii?" Whipping around, DNR noticed what looked like a a giant anthropomorphic bug staring at him.

"Kiiii!" the bug clicked, approaching DNR. "Kii kii kiiii!" it waved its arms around DNR, making hand signs and motions that seemed indecipherable. What was it trying to say?

[Clothes Warehouse]
-Others-
Carmen.EXE: 200 HP

-Terrain-
100% Clothes (Can be burrowed into. May do double damage when set on fire. Equipping one at random may produce various effects)

-Party-
Exorcist.EXE: 120 HP [0/20]

-Notes-
Battle has not commenced

[Bug Warehouse]
-Others-
Kiii?: ??? HP

-Terrain-
100% Bug (May have similar properties to Grass. Eating one might produce random effects, so might throwing one.)

-Party-
DNR.EXE: 190 HP [0/20]

-Notes-
Battle has not commenced.
Peeking out of the pile of oh-so-frilly lingerie, Exorcist's eyes met her opponents (or, she assumed they had, but it was impossible to tell through the woman's sunglasses). She reflected over how ill-matched a smirk and a curtsy were together, almost to the point of canceling each other out. Finally, she thought to herself that she had a few choice words she'd like to say about the woman's own clothing choices, but her polite nature prevented her from doing so. "Um... hello," she introduced herself with a small bow that caused a purple lace bra to slide off of her head.

Burt squirmed around on his bench and clutched his hands together. "Ooooh, look! She's pretty cute, huh? Finally something worthwhile in all of these warehouses!" he cried inappropriately, drawing attention from several park-goers.

Exorcist shook her head and kept watching the enemy warily. "She's definitely one of the guardians. You just saw her try to whip me, didn't you?" she asked him impatiently. If she were still in TraceurCross she probably would have jumped the enemy immediately, but such violence wasn't really natural to her. As such, she decided maybe she'd try to parley a little. After all, she did have some pretty good points on her side, she thought. Still, thinking better safe than sorry, Exorcist quickly summoned up another barrier with a bit of her drawn blood, scribbling on a white bra hidden further in the pile for her incantation.

Finally, she turned her attentions to the enemy navi (or she assumed it was a navi, anyways). "I know that you're one of the guardians, but I think that you should listen to what I have to say before we fight. I've already taken out many apparitions and one of your guardians here! I don't want to have to hurt anyone else if I don't have to, so if at all possible, can you call off your warehouses and leave peacefully? I know all about your plan to unleash this creature upon the net," she announced, trying to sound confident despite her naturally craven personality.

"What, you're negotiating? C'mon, we don't have time for that!" Burt groaned. "And don't you know that NEVER works? Do you even watch TV?"

His navi shook her head once again, actually to indicate that she really did never watch TV. "Well, if there's anything I can do to change your mind about your plan, please consider my offer," she pleaded, crossing both hands at the lap of her robe. "A-Anything at all. I really hate fighting more than anything."

"Counterinfectualist creed, Exxy! It's your duty to fight her! She's possessed by evil spirits! C'moooon!" Burt whined, slapping his palms on the park bench. Seeing that his struggle was futile, he finally simply crossed his arms and waited for a response. "Well, at the very least, be ready to get out of the way if she attacks."

The navi nodded, still watching her adversary uncomfortably. No decent, reasonable person could live surrounded by such immodest and embarrassing underwear...

1) Chi Barrier [sacrifice 15 HP, create 120 HP barrier]
2) PARLEY
3) Dodge
4) Dodge
"Kiii...." the bug sounded depressed as DNR didn't respond to any of his signs and just sat on a pile of bugs, looking extremely depressed.

--

"Hmmm... I have no idea what you're talking about~!" Carmen cackled, floating down to ground level.

"I just run the store here. It is my job to make sure all customers go through my beautifully designed clothing and find something that fits them," Carmen explained, walking closer to Exorcist and bowing low. "I apologize for my behavior earlier. I had thought a virus had snuck in," the sales clerk apologized... but it didn't really look like she was sincere.

Well it looks like Exorcist could try on some clothes in the meanwhile.

[Clothes Warehouse]
-Others-
Carmen.EXE: 200 HP

-Terrain-
100% Clothes (Can be burrowed into. May do double damage when set on fire. Equipping one at random may produce various effects)

-Party-
Exorcist.EXE: 105 HP (120 HP Barrier) [0/20]

-Notes-
Battle has not commenced

[Bug Warehouse]
-Others-
Kiii?: ??? HP (depressed)

-Terrain-
100% Bug (May have similar properties to Grass. Eating one might produce random effects, so might throwing one.)

-Party-
DNR.EXE: 190 HP [0/20]

-Notes-
Battle has not commenced.
Befuddled, Exorcist simply stared at Carmen as she returned her response. "B-But... This makes no sense! Why would there be a fashion boutique in a haunted warehouse in the middle of Yoka Net? The warehouse in the middle of Yoka Net part was already bizarre, but this...?" she muttered, looking around dubiously as if she was making sure she wasn't on some kind of hidden camera show.

"Well, I think it's fairly obvious that what you need to do now is wear her clothes to appease her," Burt explained, pushing his glasses up on his nose. "It only makes sense."

Exorcist's face quickly grew bright red and she shook her hands furiously. "First off, I have no idea how you came to that conclusion! Secondly, this isn't like just .GMO changing into a swimsuit! I have to actually get naked for this!" she defended, clutching her hands over her breasts as an automatic reflex. "I-I don't want to!"

Laughing, Burt crossed his arms across his chest and kicked his leg faster. "What, and you don't think I can make you if I want to?" he bluffed, letting his glasses slide down his nose just slightly so that his eyes would show.

"C-Can you? I never really knew... whether that was possible or not," Exorcist muttered, clutching her robe around herself and glowing red. Burt was on the verge of collapsing already, but he decided to press on.

"Sure can! Watch, I'm gonna do it right now. You'd better pick out something quick! Hurry hurry!" he giggled, performing a slow activation of his navi's Swimsuit.GMO. He figured that she'd panic just from seeing the clothes begin to disappear and rush to get hidden and changed. It seemed he'd bet correctly as Exorcist gave a quick, bashful moan and dove into the nearest pile of clothes. Grinning widely, Burt leaned back in calm satisfaction. Then his brain started working a little. "Wait, hold on. What if something stupid happens and we fail this whole mission just because I made my navi try on underwear?" he suddenly thought to himself, rubbing his chin slowly.

Slowly, Exorcist emerged from the pile, pressing both hands on her hips confidently. Astounded, Burt looked her up and down to see what she'd picked out. "You know, I would have helped you pick out some underwear if you really wanted... I mean, I know you don't have a lot of experience, so uh..."

"No, it's fine. The underwear I've found is similar to a garment that my research indicates should be suitable for a professional exorcist," she claimed, nodding resolutely despite her shaking legs and burning hot face. "This will do fine!" The navi had changed into a white, strapless bra composed of white gauze, which, despite its factor of restriction, still showed off her impressive bust size. Her lower half was clothed only in a wrapped red fundoshi with a large knot at the back, as well as a short cloth hanging from the front. The thin, taut cloth tracing the curve of her lower body, almost disappearing between the arches of her buttocks, literally blew Burt back in his seat. The park bench toppled over with him in it, sending him barreling into the nearby bushes. Exorcist's face grew even hotter at his reaction. "C-Come on! Y-You're s-s-supposed to take this s-seriously," she stuttered, covering her bottom with both hands.

"It's great, Exxy. You uh... you've got her in the palm of your hand," Burt groaned, searching the bushes for his glasses while trying to make sure that no innocent children around saw what was happening to his pants.

"A-Alright, Carmen, I tried on your clothes. Can I go on now? Or will you stop the golem? Or... or whatever was supposed to happen when I put this on?" she asked the enemy navi, keeping her hands frozen on her hips as if she was afraid she might shatter into pieces if she tried to move. Despite all of this, she kept a barrier of raging chi tightly drawn around herself, perhaps all the more tightly due to how exposed she felt.

*)Activate Swimsuit.GMO
1) Burrow into clothes
2) Remove swimsuit
3) Equip fundoshi
4) STAND BOLDLY
"Hmm?" DNR said, curiously contemplating something before he noticed the bug, tilting his head to the side. "Ah... a bug..."

"...a-and app-p-p-p-parently it looks very lonesome s-s-s-somewhat..." Polonius replied soon afterwards, rubbing his chin. If Burt or some passerby would look at him, one would note the rather curious goosebumps along his tanned skin, reaching through his hands. Apparently Polonius has a bit of an aversion to bugs!

"... eh? Now, now what's with that speech impediment we see here Polly?!" DNR said with a chuckle as he teased the poor med student. "You probably are having a... BUGGY of a day... right!?" He couldn't help but joke around, it was his way of making Polonius cheer up. Regardless he's in a bug filled room with a giant depressed bug. He tapped his chin as the navi soon snapped his fingers, walking over towards the bug with a charismatic grin.

"So then... I see something is troubling you, yes?... I'm not a psychologist but I guess you can confide to me." DNR said as he pressed his own hand onto his chest. "Now you seem like a lonesome person? Are you perhaps stuck here?"

Actions

1. Contemplate the Scenery!
2. Make very lame joke!
3. Walk over to D. Bug!
4. Make Idle Chit Chat.BAT
((Thanks for playing))

Carmen gaped and had a very visual nosebleed that seemed to flood the room as Exorcist emerged with what she was wearing. The saleswoman gagged a bit and then called out, "I can't take this anymore! You're mine now pretty kitty!" Carmen shouted in glee, pouncing on Exorcist...

...only to come in contact with her chi barrier and blown away. "Yeowch! That wasn't very-" the deviant started before a glint of light caught both of their eyes.

----

Meanwhile, DNR tried consoling the bug, who replied with sad, excited, and solemn "Gii"'s, "Kii"'s, and other sorts of sound before they saw the same glint of light.

---

Suddenly four columns of light crashed down on the warehouse golem, blasting its buildings apart and sending them flying to different ends of the net.

Both DNR and Exorcist received the following message.

Quote ()

Dear adventurers,

It has been indicated by your last submission of extraneous data that the mission you have been taking was something a lot bigger than we expected, as such, we have dealt with it appropriately. On another note, we could not have identified this threat without your help so please return to the mission board to claim your requested reward.

Thank you and try not to get killed.

-Global Network Administration

---

"W-what's going on!? M-my shop! M-my beautiful clothes! They're all in a mess!" Carmen howled in agony, not to mention her clothes were in a disarray in those heaps in the first place.

It seemed Exorcist could just leave now.

---

"ho ho! Drat that blasted contraption! I had lost my other voice for a while there! How many years has it been anyway? 5? 10? Who knows!" The bug laughed, the other insects of the warehouse scattering out from wherever the warehouse landed.

"Cheerio, old chap!" the bug saluted, waving goodbye to DNR as he went to exit the warehouse.

---

[Mission Complete!]

[Other options can be taken, but you may jack out and report back to the GNA]

FXP: 48
"Wow, that was..." Exorcist muttered, overcome by everything that had just happened. For a second she'd been worried that she was going to be defiled in some vulgar fashion by the navi she'd just met, then she'd managed to repel her, and now the GNA seemed to have solved everything. More importantly, she'd put on the loincloth for nothing. She shifted uncomfortably, keeping her hands over her buttocks. "Well, I guess we're done then, right? I feel a little sorry for her though... losing all of her good clothes," the navi muttered, using the term "good" a little loosely.

"Not quiiiite, I've got one last thing to take care of," Burt giggled, holding one hand over his mouth childishly while he used the other to fiddle with some PET controls. "There! I saved the design of this outfit for us to program into a .GMO later. Isn't that wonderful? Finally you have something to wear during warm weather!"

Exorcist looked baffled, then shook her hands rapidly. "No! I don't want to wear this ever again, even when it's warm! That's what the swimsuit's for anyways, right?" she pleaded.

"Psh! A fundoshi's all about spirit and what not. It's about keeping your energy up. You don't honestly think your chi barrier could have repelled that navi alone, do you? It was at least fifty percent due to that awesome loincloth!" he assured her, nodding his head up and down vigorously. "Why, I might never put you in your ordinary robe again with how effective this thing is! Nyahahaha!"

Although the mission was over, Exorcist felt unfulfilled, as if her hardships had only just begun. "Well... I hope DNR did okay," she mumbled, realizing that she hadn't seen him for quite a while.

((Jacking out))