Paradoxical Busting

((Twi approved paradox thread while I wait for Tom to return))

Splitman walked into a previously existent place a moderate amount of time ago in a most curious way.

He looked left and right and the expanse ahead of him "Anything interesting around?" he muttered to himself before continuing on.
Virus Attack!

-Sea-
ShrimpyA: 100 HP
ShrimpyB: 100 HP
ShrimpyC: 100 HP
WallaA: 100 HP
WallaB: 100 HP

Terrain: 75% Sea, 25% Normal

Splitman.exe: 120 HP (Normal)

-BATTLE 1! GO!-
Splitman inexplicably broke into song. "Dull dull dull, you are extremely dull" Throwing explosives as he went along throwing explosives towards his foes. "Why should I accept my lot, if I stayed right here I'd slowly rot" A chorus of explosions closely followed the line "Dead dead dead... I'd rather live instead" His eyes flickered in red extremes as he tossed his last explosive into the group...

".... Awwww, that isn't an explosive, that is just some piece of grass" He mumbled after watching the cactball bounce at its target.

Summary:

Walla BOTH( A+B ): EnergyBomb(40x3);
Walla BOTH( A+B ) Cornshot(50x2); Empower+20 one of those hits
ShrimpyA: Cactball(3x20)
The Energy Bomb pegs the immobile Walla, exploding into a ball of light. When the light blinked out, the virus was no-where to be found.

The second Walla opened it's mouth to fire it's Twin Fangs, only to swallow a corn bomb. The other corn bomb flew wide of where Splitman had intended for it to go, hitting a Shrimpy instead; irritating it.

The Cactball lived down to Splitman's opinion of it, and a little more... It ended up splashing into the water, where it remained, floating. It continued to progress in the direction it was thrown, but only very very slowly. The irritated Shrimy's return Bubbler wasted itself harmlessly on the Cactball.

Objects
---------
Cactball (floating in the water....)

Enemies
----------
ShrimpyA: 100 HP [Sea]
ShrimpyB: 50 HP [Sea]
ShrimpyC: 100 HP [Sea]
WallaA: Deleted
WallaB: 50 HP [Sea]

Allies
-------
Splitman.exe: 120 HP [Normal]

"Damnit all to burning hell and burning conflagrations fury" Splitman shouted out-loud
"Does that mean you want...."
"-FIRE isn't it obvious " Split shouted back while charging that floating ball

It mocked him with its uselessness, just sitting there, floating, bobbing.....
He reached out at it with an unexpectedly giant claw, his hand transformed once again.

"Damnit" He shouted, grabbing the ball and hurling it at a nearby shrimpy "I said FIRE"
A cannon materialized in his hand, as if to respond to his statement, unleashing a wave of flame and setting the cactball ablaze.

Without a moments hesitation Split leapt at at his target, jumping off of the ball flame as it struck and diving towards his next enemy.

As he flew through the air, he ripped off his left arm, smashing it into the shrimpy along his path before coming to rest on the final one's head. Again and again he bashed the still twitching limb into the body of his aquatic foe, not coming to rest until his arm lay broken at his side.

Summary:
RageClaw(40, can throw) Throw cactball at ShrimpyA
HeatShot(40 Fire, Spread) Set Cactball ablaze
Advanced Mobility(free action): Leap off cactball towards shrimpyB
Red Out (5 Buster Attacks): 1 Empowered Attack (30+20 Damage) ShrimpyB ; (30x4) attacks at ShrimpyC
((I've been told to bump more so....))
((and I now am supposed to finish this. Any takers/Bump))
The flaming cactball is thrown and bounces off two of the shrimpy. As it catches on fire, it deals extra damage, acting like a grass panel. It then falls into the water and disinegrates. Splitman then fires off a bunch of buster shots, taking out the last Shrimpy and then turning his focus to the walla and hitting it with a powered up blast to end the battle (first shot was redirected.)

Enemies
----------
ShrimpyA: DELETED!
ShrimpyB: DELETED!
ShrimpyC: DELETED!
WallaA: Deleted
WallaB: DELETED!

Allies
-------
Splitman.exe: 120 HP [Normal]

Rewards: Bubbler, 300z
((Paradox over, thread ended. I don't want any more continuity issues))

Spitman walked off into the distance and left, dragging his broken limb beside him. A beam of light shot up into the air shortly afterwards, leaving no one behind.