CrushMan - Guard Duty

Splitman stepped up to his foes, eyes still glowing red from the heat of a moment past and arm hanging at his side limply
"Sorry, but we aren't hired muscle, and we aren't some shmucks who are just going to roll over and die. That said, you can feel free to try to make one of us gone, but if you wake up the big guy you'll be sorry."

He raised his arm into the air as it transformed into a cannon
"See, all I got are these worthless things, not good for much of anything. Unless I do something interesting, it's pretty much useless" he added, gesturing to the weapon

Smiling, an energy bomb materialized in his mouth, he shoved the explosive down the barrel of his weapon and charged the first cop.
"Something like this" He shouted, before pulling the trigger.

As he leapt away from the blast Split brought up a shield to cover him. Hopefully he at least distracted them long enough for Bjorn to do something.

Summary:
Place Energy Bomb in Cannon
Point Blank Fire Cannon(40)/Energybomb(40x3) at NetPoliceA
Advanced Mobility: Leap away from explosion
Guard1, Empower reflected attack (+20 Damage)
The first Officer was completely obliterated as Splitman leap away from the explosion he created.

The biggest Officer, probably the leader, hefted a HiCannon and fired it at Splitman, but his Guard bounced the attack back, hurting him. "Ugh!" is all he can manage to spit out.

The other officers scatter, firing a few blind shots at their opponents. One glances close to Crushman, but he dodges.

Bjorn is still working, seemingly oblivious.

Crushman: 190
Splitman: 90

Bjorn: 120

NetPoliceA: DELETED
NetPoliceB: 150
NetPoliceC: 150
NetPoliceD: 150
NetPoliceE: 120
Splitman grit his teeth and and went with it... the situation was poor, but hopefully help would be coming soon. Whatever was up with Crush didn't matter at this point.

"A distraction, a grab, a whatever" He muttered to himself and thusly to Chad. The idiot might not be competent for making a good choice, but he couldn't really screw up when he had a selection of, what, 5 chips?

That was alright now though, he could do this and these fools couldn't stop him. Pausing for a moment to watch the group, he jammed his left arm back into the socket with a disconcerting snap. The limb writhed for a moment before coming to a rest. Almost immediately his right arm transformed into a giant claw and his left into a cannon of some sort.

Splitman sighed, the order was wrong, but if it could cut him off from the group it would do. He raised the arm and fired, unleashing a wave of flame between leader and group. Taking advantage of the distraction he maneuvered behind the officer's current position and let the claw do the work.

"Alright, you guys so much as move I am taking his head off. You just try it and your officer is gone" Splitman shouted, holding a cannon to his enemy's head. They might not care, but at least he had a shield if it came down to it.

Summary:
Heatshot(40, Spread, Fire): Between NetPoliceE and rest (distraction)
Advanced Mobility: Leap behind NetPoliceE
Rageclaw('40'): Grab NetPoliceE, use as shield.
Cannon(40+20 Empowered): First guy who tries anything.
One of the Police Navis hurls an Energybomb at Crushman's face. It connects, dealing significant damage. A second fires a Vulcan at Splitman, hitting him twice, but the third shot flew off and hit Bjorn.

"HEY!" Bjorn yelled, "Keep them busy!" he instructed.

Splitman's next course of action worked perfectly, the other Navis held up their arms to block the plume of flame, and he swiftly grabbed the larger officer with little trouble. One of the smaller Navi's charges, but gets blasted by the cannon, lying immobile on the ground.

"Stop!" The lead Navi yells.

Crushman: 70
Splitman: 70

Bjorn: 110

NetPoliceB: 150
NetPoliceC: 90
NetPoliceE: 40
Upon hearing the leaders command Splitman's attention snapped towards the leader in disbelief. It had been his plan for the hostage situation and all, but.... he never really expected it to work.

"Y-Yeah...." Splitman tried to shot, still pointing a weapon at the leader's head. "Any of you so much as make a move I'll be forced to shoot. I don't want to shoot, but if you make a move I am gonna have to"

While talking Split slowly positioned himself between the enemies and Crushman. "Now then, why is it you guys are here and after us. We just want to be left alone for a bit, and these are some dangerous parts. You understand what it is like"

"Now then, I am going to ask... would you kindly all walk away, or at the very least explain what the hell you are doing here...? You don't even know, do you?" Splitman asked the group, making vague threatening gestures with his gun. "If that's the case then I suggest you all just leave and I'll let your leader go once you're done."

Split opened up a private line to Bjorn "How much longer you need? Either I could keep this up all day or things are going to hell any second."

Summary:
Hold NetPoliceE with Rageclaw(40, not trying to harm unless he is suspicious)
Threaten Vaguely With Heatshot(40, spread, fire)
If everything goes to hell Guard1
((Sorry, sorry.))

"Ha HA!" screams the Navi captive as he slams his body backwards, sending Splitman spinning away from Crushman as his grip loosens... wait, no! The hostage is jacking out!

As Splitman fires the heatshot, the others, no longer impeded, opened fire with cannons at the trio. Shots hit each Navi, though Splitman's Guard reflects the damage for him. Bjorn takes a shot to the back with a loud yelp, and Crushman takes a shot to the chest.

Wait, something is wrong.

Crushman seems to be having trouble. The cannon hadn't done much damage, but... somehow an energy field wrapped around him and, in a flash, he was gone.

"Things are starting to look bad..." Bjorn mused as he worked.

Crushman: EJO (Nothing Lost)
Splitman: 70

Bjorn: 70

NetPoliceB: 90
NetPoliceC: 50
NetPoliceE: ESCAPED
"I see..." Splitman muttered "And you call yourselves honorable, your worse than this guy behind me who tried to kill me a few times"
A blue aura began to grow around Splitman while he talked "I am going to give you one last chance, and one last chance only. If you do not back off now, I will tear each of you limb from limb and beat the remaining corpse to death with your own arms"
Splitman's glow extended around him and encompassed Bjorn aswell while he spoke.

"So then, you better be giving me a damn good reason not to kill you or leaving now"

Summary:
Positive Energy Mastery
Convert: Cornbomb (25 Healing) Heal Bjorn and Self for Full
Convert: Power Bursted Cannon (20+10 Healing) Heal Bjorn and Self for Full
Summary: Heal Bjorn and Self for 55
Splitman heals himself and Bjorn, but the NetPolice seem to be regrouping as well. One sports a sword, and the others don Rageclaws.

It looks like this combat will become melee real quick...

Splitman: 120

NetPoliceB: 90 (Rageclaw)
NetPoliceC: 50 (Sword)
NetPoliceD: 150 (Rageclaw)
"I see.. you have already made your decision, have you? Splitman said, grimacing. He shifted his feet slightly to the left and his eyes pulsed red. Suddenly, in a blur of motion he had advanced upon the swordsmen with unexpected speed.
"Good, I wanted to beat you to death with your own arm"
An impact could be heard resounding followed by an unnerving crunch as Splitman let descend his own detached limb from above. He raised his arm and let another attack descend downward. Again and again until he lost track of his own screams and who he was even attacking. His arms transformed into claws and joined together in hideous display as he reached to tear off the likely dying Navi's sword arm and hurl it at the remaining foe in the same motion.

"Forgive the fact that it wasn't your own limb" he added "I just didn't have the time"

Summary:
Advanced Mobility:Quick Leap at NetPoliceC to gain initiative
Red Out (30x5): NetPoliceC(30x2) NetPoliceB(30x3)
RageClawx2+Focused Power(+20 Damage): Rip Off NetPoliceC's sword arm, throw at NetPoliceD
Splitman goes crazy strong arm beat down style on the Police. Red Out pretty much destroys the first two officers, and even though the third gets a lucky shot in, he quickly realizes that he's in some serious trouble, seeing as how his friends arm was jammed into his chest. He quickly makes like his commander and runs away.

Bjorn suddenly yells out, "Done!" he turns around, mostly oblivious to what has happened. "Okay, thanks for your help, Splitman." He rummages around in his pockets, looking for something. "This was supposed to be for Crushman, but I'll give him one later. This one's yours." he said as he pushed a blank GMO file into Splitman's hand. "Oh, and one more thing..." he says mysteriously. "If you're ever looking for 'work' to help 'us' out, then just go here." And he handed him a link file as well.

"Well, I'm off! Thanks again!" he said as he jacked out, leaving Splitman alone.

VICTORY

Splitman: 80

NetPoliceB: DELETED
NetPoliceC: DELETED
NetPoliceD: ESCAPED

Rewards: 2500Z, Blank GMO.

((And, now, you're free as well, Robo.))