Archer.GMO

Archer.GMO

Discription:

Arbalest will lose crossbow buster and equips himself with a real bow(long bow)....he wears dark-blue shirt with a pair of strings at his shoulders meanwhile his pants have the same colour as his shirt....a purple scarf hanging at his neck(half at his neck while other half will tangling at the back)....his elf ears will be replaced with a normal human ears....he still keep his cap and a short purple hair will grow on his head....Arbalest also wears a pair of sunglasses(he can unequip it whenever he want) and carries arrow case at his back....his shoes will stay the same....

Battle Edits:

Arbalest no longer have crossbow buster, he will use a real bow instead....gun type chips will be turned into arrow with no additional damage....he will took arrow at his back and strafe it....spread effect like shotgun will past through target once....'v' and 'side' spread effect will cause a minor explosion after target got hit by an arrow....as for multi-hit type, Arbalest will do a quick strafe....take vulcan1 as example, Arbalest will rapid-fire three arrows
GL:"Green Arrow, we need a boxing glove arrow."

GA:"All I have is an explosive arrow."

GL:"You suck!"

Joke man, get used to it with me. It's a joke, your guy isn't even green. I don't see nothing wrong with it. You stopped yourself, and saved yourself. Your good man, I see nothing wrong.

Your good to go.