COPYCAT?!

((Hm. Well, it would seem things have changed, but the sig recovers a static 20HP each turn, much like the (apparently now non-existant) Regen1 chip, which is why Demon suggested I rename it as thus. I will edit accordingly.))
(Hey, Iunno. You're probably right, if that's what Demon said.
Edited.)
Nachahmen's reformation to his normal state is short-lived, as he spots a new crowd of subjects. It comes across three notable aspects: The met's helmet, the turret's cannon and finally, the leafy husk of the corn cobs. Combining these three aspects, Nac's body quickly shifts about. After a few moments, his body takes on a husk-like camouflage color scheme, though still purple. His left arm is transformed into a cannon, and he appears to be wearing a round helmet, ending just below the top of his eyes.

"Hm. Interesting motif...Given the corn-based virii, I'll send these..." Zanzo commented, pulling out HeatShot and Shotgun chips before sliding them into his PET with a smooth motion of the thumb.

Nachahmen quickly cocked his cannon before hopping, from his position, northeast toward the corn virii in a swift tuck-and-roll motion. Upon rolling to his feet, he then took another short hop forward before strafing the crowd, lining himself up to their left. As Nac pointed the firearm at the cob, crosshairs in his eyes as he lined up his sights onto the virus, flames began to flow about within the barrel. A faint click is heard before the burst of flame fires off toward the enemy.

Nachahmen then cocks his cannon again as he closes in a bit, letting some smoke clear before taking action. Upon still spotting a cob, another click can be heard before a sudden explosion, as shards of energy rush onward in a small cone-spread...

Summary

1: Nature's Embrace: Scan opponents for mimicry. Accuracy Boost for the round.
2: Tactical Reposition: Strafe to left of CornFolkC.
3: HeatShot-40FireDmg (80 from weakness), Spread1 (40 from Weakness)-CornFolkC, Spread to B
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to HeatShot.
4: Shotgun-50Dmg, Spread1-CornFolkB, Spread to A
Viruses are Popcorned.
This does not, however, eliminate them.
Two Canondumbs take their chance and fire upon Nachahmen, dealing some major damage. That's going to hurt in the morning.

MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
Canodumb2A: 90 HP
Canodumb2B: 90 HP
Canodumb2C: 90 HP
BombcornA: 20 HP
BombcornB: POPCORN
BombcornC: POPCORN

Nachahmen: 80 HP
((I think my ROM Reboot was ignored, but w/e. My bad for not having put it in my summary.))

Nachahmen stumbled to a normal stance, his helmet tipped over his eyes. He then tapped his emblem before adjusting, causing it to glow an icy blue. A faint aura of the same color quickly followed, then expanded to about twice its normal length.

"Well damn, that could've went better, eh? Well, let's get a bit more serious then..." Zanzo said, slotting the recently obtained Bubbler into the PET, followed by AquaSword.

As the data hit Nachahmen, he cocked his cannon once, then an elongated bayonet formed at the bottom of the firearm, a cool air about it. He raised his arm until it was parallel to the corn cob before firing off the burst of bubbles, popping fervently upon any such contact. He then ran forward, veering slightly to the right.

Upon passing the first turret, Nachahmen quickly stopped, placing his right hand on the cannon-arm. Shifting his hips, he then twists to the left, applying pressure to the firearm as he swept past the turrets with his frosty blade...

Summary

1: SigAtk: Clockshift: Blue#1-Creates 2-hit Barrier.
2: SigAtk: Clockshift: Blue#2-Creates 2-hit Barrier.
3: Bubbler-50AquaDmg, Splash1-CornFolkA, CannoDumb2C
4: AquaSword-80AquaDmg, Wide-CannoDumb2C, B, A
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to AquaSword attack.

Passive: ROM Reboot-Nachahmen gains 20HP at the end of each turn.

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: 1
Clockshift: Blue#1-2: Haven't expired yet.
BLAHAHAHAHA! SHOTS EVERYWHERE!
AND BARRIERS!
AND HEALING!
AND HEALING ADDED AFTER IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!
AND... nah, that's about it.
Oh! The Metools take out one of the two hit barriers!
Yeah, that's it.

MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
Canodumb2A: SLICED
Canodumb2B: 10 HP
Canodumb2C: 10 HP
BombcornA: SOGGY CORN

Nachahmen: 120 HP <2 hit barrier>
"Well, now that we're making progress, let's throw a nice twist into the mix, eh Nac?" Zanzo said, smiling as he slotted the Pickpocket1 chip into the PET with a swift slide of the thumb.

Nachahmen's bayonet took on an dark aura upon receiving the chip data. With this in mind, his attention remained on the turrets, who had caused him so much damage mere moments ago. He reeled back his left arm a bit, then threw it out before pulling forward in a hook-like slash, hopefully draining some data from the foes as the dark blade sunk in.

Afterward, Nachahmen lept into the air, then tucked himself into a smooth ball as he landed, rolling past the two metools just slightly before hopping up and returning to his previous form. He then spun around clockwise, letting his left arm hang out once more before pulling forth in another hook, hopefully cleaving the two with his thus far effective blade...

Summary

1: Pickpocket1: Steal zenny or chip(rare) from CannoDumb2B
2: AquaSword: 80AquaDmg, Wide-CannoDumb2B, C
3: Dodge
4: AquaSword: 80AquaDmg, Wide-MetoolEXA, B
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to Action 4.

Passive: ROM Reboot: Nac gains 20HP at the end of each turn.

Cooldown

Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn.

Clockshift: Blue#1: Usable next turn.

Clockshift: Blue#2: Hasn't expired yet.
DEATH AND DESTRUCTION!

MetoolEXA: SLICED
MetoolEXB: SLICED
Canodumb2A: SLICED
Canodumb2B: DROWNED (50z)
Canodumb2C: DROWNED
BombcornA: SOGGY CORN

Nachahmen: 140 HP <2 hit barrier>

-VICTORY-
Get: Cornshot1, 450z
Nachahmen shook a bit before going limp, reforming to his regular self.

"Well, I think that's enough for now, don't you?" Zanzo asked.

Nac nodded.

"Alright then. Jacking out." Zanzo replied, and with that, Nachahmen disappeared in a royal flash of purple...