Sunshine in Yoka (EVENT!)

'Ayumi' stood and faced the enemies, her eyes squinting as she turned. "How did they know we'd be coming after them so quickly!" she hissed, clearly angered by the odds of the battle.

"Who cares?" Leon said apathetically. "All we have to worry about now is that they ambushed us and have a large advantage in numbers." He reached into his hoodie and pulled out a small case roughly the size of a 3x5 Flashcard, only thicker. Flipping it open, he quickly pulled out two chips and slid them through the battle chip reader on the PET. "Shotgun headed your way," he said, grinning slightly with excitement.

This would be the definitive test of his programming tweaks to his navi. While she did have some in common with his old navi, he had gone through his written backups of the previous navi's code and eliminated many of his beginner's errors over the past year. Losing his previous navi had been hard on him... but he was determined to have the new navi carry on in the previous' footsteps.

"Follow the pattern with the shotgun, then use Pinball Dreams to bounce the weakened virii off of one another and hopefully finish them off!"

'Ayumi' stood and blinked. She hadn't faced this many wild virii before, and never a heelnavi. She wasn't confident that she would be able to go toe-to-toe with the enemies in melee combat but since her main weapon was a hammer... what choice did she really have? She brought her left arm to bear on the first row of the enemies, looking through the virii and picking out the two slimey virii that looked the most appropriate to target. Her arm transformed into a shotgun, the barrel pointing straight at her target. She took a breath, and at the top of it, released the shot on the enemies.

Quickly discarded the spent shotgun, her arm returned to normal as she raised it above her head. She closed her eyes and summoned her hammer, grasping it firmly with her hand as she brought it down in front of her. "I'll need some cover fire soon!" she called out, rushing towards the nearly demolished first wave of virii. She went to the least damaged looking slimer, smiling at it as she wound up as if she were going to tee off. "It's been fun, but don't come back~" She brought the hammer forward with all her might, sending the mighty blow into the slimer and knocking it backwards towards the other two, hoping that they would be too slow to move out of the way of their comrade-turned-deadly-projectile.

Even though this was her first life or death battle, she knew better than to let her guard down. Even if they had managed to wipe out most of the front like this quickly, there was still the matter of the second wave that was fast approaching. She took a few hops backwards, trying to get nearer to her allies once again so that she wasn't such an appetizing target. She kept her eyes on the enemies at all times, preparing herself to dodge whatever attacks might be thrown her way.

==========
1. Shotgun, Slimey B, Splash C. 50.
2. Pinball Dreams. 40 SlimerA, 10 Slimer B, 10 SlimerC.
3. Dodge.
4. Dodge.
Soulman's tactic is taken by all, to great result! The entire front wave falls, save for a straggling, blinded Slimer that slowly drifts away from the group through the momentum from the crazy collisions from Ayumi's Pinball Dreams. From behind, the Shrimpys, some injured by leftover shrapnel from the Shotgun assault, launch a barrage of exploding bubbles. Only one hits--and the blow is softened by Shellman's armor!

"Useless..." The female HeelNavi hisses, as the Slimer drifts right in front of her. "A weapon, once unleashes, should not turn back upon its master!" Drawing an Airshot, she points and blasts the the befuddled Slimer at the group of Navis!

"What the hell is taking him so long?" She growls, as a barrier pops up around her.

SlimerA:!DELETED!
SlimerB:50 (blind) (AIRSHOT'D!) (COMING RIGHT AT THE GROUP!!)
SlimerC:!DELETED!
SwordyA:!DELETED! (TEMSCAN'D!)
SwordyB:!DELETED! (TEMSCAN'D!)
ShrimpyA:50
ShrimpyB:100
ShrimpyC:50
HeelNavi:300

Rass: 100
Shellman: 85
Soulman: 100
Ayumi: 140
Soulman eyed the navi warily. He sighed, "Fighting a girl. This really isn't how I was brought up. Only a scum bag beats up on a woman."

"Don't let it get to you. If you can't fight her, then just take out the accompanying viruses and we'll figure out some way around it. Here goes, our last chip." Wes slotted in one final chip. The PET clicked as it fell into place, "I really wish Sensei would have given me more than just his position when he was finished teaching me..."

Soulman held a clawed hand above his head menacingly, "Okay, there's one heading right for me. Someone wanna blast it quick to slow it down? I'll try to bat it back at our foes."

((Prep Rage Claw. Basically, I'm asking someone fire a Cannon at it to slow it down, so I can throw it into the Heelnavi.))
"Hey, did you hear that?" Walden told his Navi, who had begun to emerge from the clamshell he'd been hiding in. The Navi dusted himself off, having taken a few bruises from the enemy's attacks despite his shielding. "It seems like he wants somebody to slow that guy down. Let's get on it fast; to be honest, I feel like we're going to be of limited use for the rest of this battle. I'll take any useful part we can get. Let's launch our attack, ShellMan, and see what our partners do. We'll try to use strategy to win this. I know it's tough, but hold on," Walden said, clenching his teeth and holding a hand to his mouth to let out a raspy cough. "We'll get through this together."

"R-right," ShellMan responded, regaining his composure. He aimed his conch shell arm at the slimy target, hesitating before releasing the blast: he decided, though, that putting the virus out of its misery would be an act of kindness at this point in its poor life. He leveled the barrel with the haphazard Slimer and released a cannon shot, hoping to initiate whatever kind of reaction his ally had hoped for. "Go for it!" ShellMan called out, waving an arm in the air.

Summary:
Cannon to SlimerB [40]
Waiting for others to post.
"Did he hit?" Majin Wes asked.

"Ugh... maybe." the navi tried to get a good look. Suddenly, there it was, bearing down on him! He had only moments to think. He whipped his arm forward. He meant to fling the pile of goo into the Heelnavi. The slime would definately slow her down. Taking a moment to recover from the task (of either being hit or flinging it), he dashed faward, swiping at a Shrimpy, hoping to fling it into the navi as well. He was trying to be indirect. Throwing back what she had sent at them hardly violated his manly code. He then returned to his allies, flashing a smile at their opponent as he left, "Just returning what we borrowed, babe."

((1.) RageClaw, 20 to SlimerB, thrown at Heelnavi for 20
2.) Recover balance/Dodge
3.) Rageclaw, 20 to ShrimpyA, thrown at Heelnavi for 20
4.) Retreat/dodge))
Rass stood off to the side, mouth slightly agape as he watched his long-haired comrade gracefully swipe at a pair of viruses with the rageclaw chip and launch them directly at the Heelnavi. "Ah... er... wow," he said to nobody in particular, "that was ah... quite an impressive m-maneuver..."

Keep your eyes open, Rass, and maybe you'll catch the important details. interrupted Tem cooly, an eye swirling into existence on Rass' shoulder, Look closely, sweetie. Do you see that bluish glow surrounding that navi? Do you know what that is?

Rass squinted toward the navi, craning his neck for a better look. You know, he thought, now that you mention it, there DOES seem to be something surrounding that naaaAAH! Rass' body suddenly surged to life, fueled by the combined forces of Ishamel and Argo. Tem, don't waste your time trying to explain things to Rasshole here! shouted Argo, his green presence flowing through Rass' torso and legs and twisting his body in mid air, Idiot wouldn't know a barrier from a binome, if you catch my drift!

AFFIRMATIVE! agreed Ishamel, transferring his advanced targetting routines to Rass' palms and tinting them a deep shade of crimson, RASS IS USELESS. IT IS UP TO THE PERIPHERAL SYSTEMS TO ENSURE SURVIVAL. COMMENCING PREEMPTIVE NULLIFICATION OF THE BARRIER! As Rass' body contorted and whirled, Ishamel blasted off a buster round, designed to speed past Soulman's makeshift projectiles and strike the barrier. The weak beam lanced forward with a trail of light as the targetting subsystem retreated into his gemstone, leaving Rass to land heavily on the ground.

In the real world, Suien's mind was busy reading the calculations of the previous battle. The barrage of shotgun blasts had decimated the enemy group, but the Heelnavi was still showing a HP reading triple that of Rass. With a nervous look to the chip folder, he slid the rageclaw chip into the PET's tray with a satisfying click. With a few more keystrokes, he turned to the class and smiled, noting the shocked looks on their faces. "Don't worry," he said, with a confident look to the attractive young teacher, "Rass is ah... a professional at netbattling. Hopefully you can pick up some cool tips on how to interact with your own Navis from this..."

"AHHH! Suien! How do I use this thing?!" interrupted Rass, a bright light enveloping his hand as he spoke. Instantly, a green patch appeared on Rass' right hand, which had since grown into a rather intimidating claw. Just follow my lead, Rasshole! shouted Argo, If you can keep up, that is!

Moving up to the nearest Shrimpy, Rass' rageclaw whirled around in a green dervish, spiraling upward in preparation for a devastating downward stroke designed to slam the aquatic virus cruelly into the ground. As the pink-and-black navi spun to the side in preparation for the next strike, Rass could hear Argo's cocky voice reasonate throughout his skull. PAH, that'll teach em to mess with Argo, pride of the Sharo R&D department! yelled the Melee system as he brought Rass' arm around in a powerful swipe, aimed to launch the shrimplike virus at the purple navi that had summoned it.

Landing on all fours following his onslaught, Rass leaped backwards, flipping and landing gracefully as he darted from one side of the field to the other, prepared to evade the inevitable counterattack that might come his way.

1: Regular Attack (4) Heelnavi, aimed to strike barrier before Soulman's thrown viruses
2: Rageclaw (40) ShrimpyC
3: Rageclaw (20) to ShrimpyC, thrown at Heelnavi for (20)
4: Autododge
'Ayumi' let out a sigh of relief. "Phew, they didn't go for me... That's a relief. What now Leon?"

Leon shrugged. "Iunno. I've forgotten most of my netbattling tricks in the past few years, you know. That kinda thing happens when you're an old fart like me, hahaha..." There was an odd, uncharacteristic melancholy in the statement, throwing both himself and her offguard. "R-right. Anyways, here's our only other ranged chip. Blast away and follow it up with some in their face action."

She gulped and nodded. "Great, more close range combat..." She spread her legs shoulder width apart, placing her right foot a step behind the left. She activated the cannon chip as she tossed her hammer into the air, bringing the cannon to her front and aiming at the shrimpy virus that Soulman had recently thrown into the heelnavi. She fired the shot, the power of the cannon pushing her slightly backwards as the shot sped towards the shrimpy.

She recovered her balance and looked above her. Sure enough, her hammer was a few feet above her, coming down slightly in front of her. She did a small hop into the air and grabbed in, landing roughly on her feet from the added weight. "This should be 'fun'," she thought to herself. She grabbed the hammer firmly with both hands, sending a small current of electricity into the the hammer. She continued to charge the hammer with electricity as she made her way closer to the strongest looking shrimpy, juking now and then to keep it off guard. She got near the virii, and did a small hop-slide towards it, unleashing a strong homerun-style swing into the virus. She brought the hammer up in front of her as if to parry attacks, and exchanged glances between the virus and the heelnavi. "Great..." she thought to herself, "just great."

==============
1. Cannon, ShrimpyA. 40.
2-4. Charged swing, ShrimpyB. 16 Elec/Break.
"ShellMan?" Walden's voice rang in the Navi's ear abruptly as he audienced the attacks of his allies. "You're not stuck on the sidelines just yet. We've still got one move left in our arsenal, and if we attack simultaneously we're much more difficult to target. Let's keep this guy on his toes by roughing up his viruses some more. No quarter!"

"Of course, Walden," ShellMan replied, one eyebrow cocked at the last unfamiliar line Walden had given in his strategy summary. "I-I'm going to move in for the Shrimpy now... let's see if I can make it." ShellMan felt vulnerable as he headed inward to deal with the floating foe, a lone Shrimpy that the "cute" Navi with the hammer had set to. He attempted to maneuver his gigantic shell back and forth to avoid attacks, but was concious that he had no better idea of how to strafe dodge than a crab did how to backflip. At least it might hurt less if the attacks hit his shell than his exposed body... "Oh yeah, Walden! Have we got-" he began, before he realized what Walden had sent. His conch arm defragmented as his arm began to extend, eventually growing to a large, puffily grotesque tentacle with three black nails at the end. The kracken-like appendage began to seek out the target virus, and seemed to draw ShellMan along as the Navi zipped in toward the target Shrimpy and deal it a quick slash with his new weapon.

"W-Walden," the Navi said, holding his spinning head, which seemed to be rolling around in its bowl-shaped bottom shell, "that thing packs a punch, huh?"

"I... I guess so," Walden said, surprised at the weapons effect. "I don't think it's done yet.. on standby for now."

Summary:
Cannon to SlimerA [40]
Move in/ Dodge
Rageclaw to ShrimpyB [40]
Flying viruses everywhere! The HeelNavi's barrier goes pop, but she sidesteps out of the way of the flung Shrimpys after the Slimer hits her in the face!

Ayumi finishes a flung Shrimpy, then goes after the only one that had stayed in place!

The other Shrimpy perishes from the collision.

Suddenly, Ayumi explodes in suds! From behind, a Bubbler-wielding HeelNavi charges to aid his female companion!

"What the hell took you so long?!" She demands, as she draws her own weapon--

"Boss wouldn't let us leave for some reason--I got here as fast as I could!" The other one pleads... well, we know who controls that relationship...

SlimerB:!DELETED!
ShrimpyA:!DELETED!
ShrimpyB:28
ShrimpyC:!DELETED!
HeelNaviA:280

Ayumi: 90

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB:300 (EQUIP: Bubbler!)
Soulman clenched his fist in victory as the Slimer slammed into the girl, "Yes! Wet clothes! Victory!"

"Well, uh, see if you can get around her. I have an idea." Wes said.

"Can do! Maybe I can see her panties~...." Soulman grinned as he began running forward, doing his best to sneak around her unnoticed.

"Let's hope so..." The netop looked off to the side. He couldn't believe what he was planning.

"What?" Soulman took a second to look up at the moniter, but was quickly distracted as he spotted his target. The moisture allowed him to see right through her suit, "Oh, a thing. You naughty girl~! So, what's the plan? Take pictures, run, and then sell them to make millions?"

"Nothing that vulgar... well, maybe vulgar, but not something that we're going to make a record of." Wes sighed, "Just.... grab her underwear. Give her a wedgie and then shove her at the other navi over there. Hopefully this guy will get his navi to do the same to the other."

"Okay! I'm going in." His hand shot out menacingly at the pair of panties. His Rage Claw would neatly cut through the body suit and then clutch the thong's waist band. He prepared to hoist them up. It would all depend on how quickly and quietly he could move his hand. Dexterity was key in this operation. Normally he'd feel bad about doing something like this, but with what she was wearing, she was asking for it. He checked the status of his allies, waiting to see if they would do the same to the male.

((1.) Sneak behind
2.) Begin Rage Calw wedgining
More to come))
'Ayumi' let out a small yelp as she stumbled forwards, doused with water. She stumbled form the unexpected attack, landing hard on her knees.

Leon's voice echoed in her head as he opened a private link with her. "Alright, here's the plan. You need to distract and wedgie that backup navi who just hosed you. So get up, kick him in the nuts, and as he doubles over run behind him and wedgie him with the rageclaw I'm about to send you."

She looked up dumbfounded. "We're in the middle of a life or death battle and you're going to have me play kiddy pranks on our enemies?" she asked in a mixture of disbelief and anger.

"Hey, I didn't come up with the plan, I'm just doing what I was asked."
"What you were asked?" she echoed flatly.
"Yeah. Now get to it!" Leon concluded, slotting in the RageClaw chip. "I hope that we can pull this off.... that's our last chip..."

She sighed and hopped to her feet, dismissing her hammer in exchange for better mobility. She ran towards the male heelnavi, being sure to advance in staggered patterns to avoid a straight up rush. As she got within striking distance, she called out "One!". She planted her right foot a few feet in front of the heelnavi, yelling out "Two!" And with a full powered kick aimed at the navi's groin, she called out "Kick in the nuts!"

Leon suddenly got a sadder look on his face. "I forgot I programmed that into her... heh. Way to bring back memories..."

As she finished her kick to the nuts, she grabbed at the heelnavis shoulders, trying to push him face first into the net and hope over him. On way or another, she was going to get behind him. When she was finally behind him, she activated the rageclaw. "I hope he hasn't recovered yet..." she thought to herself quickly, as she attempted to grab the heelnavi's underwear and give him the wedgie of a lifetime...

=============
1. One, Two, Kick in the nuts! and other distractions. [1]
2. Wedgie with rageclaw

To be continued...
Soulman saw Ayumi take off, running at the navi that had just arrived as back up. He noticed that she quite soaked herself, a slight blush forming on his face. Seemed that only the girls had managed to get wet in this battle. He shook off these thoughts as he saw her begin to prepare wedgie-ing her target. So Wes had found someone to back him up after all. He brought up his hand, hoping that the thong would rise with it, getting lodged in his opponent's butt. He sighed, thinking what a pity it was that this girl had to be an enemy. He brought up his foot, trying to plant it on the girl's rear. Shoving forward with the foot, he attempted to push her into her new friend, "C'mon, this guy came to help you out. Show him a little love."

He then realized that he had forgotten to release his grip. He couldn't tell whether he had actually grabbed the panties, the equipped Rage Claw blocking his ability to feel what was in his hand. However, if he had successfully grabbed then and shoved her, no doubt that her underwear wouldn't still be in one piece, "Crap..."

"What is it?" Wes asked.

"I, uh, think I might have forgot to let go of her panties..." Soulman muttered, embarassed.

"So.... there ripped?" Wes's face got red, though it wasn't from anger. Soulman shrugged, so the outcome was unclear, but Wes still told him this, "Well, I'd advise running like hell."

"On it!" Soulman dashed forward. He noticed a Shrimpy, which he made a quick strike at, before running back to the center of the field, yelling, "Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap...." non stop.

((1.) Sneak behind
2.) Begin Rage Calw wedging, 20 HeelnaviA,shove into HeelnaviB for 20
3.) Rageclaw, 40, ShrimpyB
4.) Dodge/Run around panic-y while yelling, "Oh crap!"))
'Ayumi' saw Soulman start to toss the female navi towards the male she had begun wedging, and finally got the reason behind it. "Oh... so we're trying to throw them off their game..." she thought to herself. "That's pretty clever."

'Ayumi' followed Soulman's lead, attempting to lift the navi up by whatever she had managed to grab and toss him at his female accomplice. "Come on! You didn't even give her a hug!" she said, giggling to herself as she finished her attempted wedge and throw.

"Well, I guess that'll work," Leon said. "Now, get away from them and let the other two on the team pick them off with their busters for a moment."

She hopped back, running towards Shellman and shouted "they're all your's!" as she continued to keep dodging around the area. "I feel like an idiot running around like this..."

"You look like one too, but hopefully you'll be a big enough distraction to the enemies so that the other two navis helping you can get in some fairly easy blows with their buster or any chips they have left."

"Thanks," she flatly replied. "Always there whenever I need kicked while I'm down, huh?"
"Of course. Now keep running around like a dolt."

==================
1. One, Two, Kick in the nuts! and other distractions. [1]
2. Wedgie HeelnaviB with rageclaw, toss into HeelnaviA. 20 Each.
3. Run around like a moron as a distraction.
4. Keep running and dodging.
((Gah... so hard to NOT godmode when doing crazy maneuvers....))

Gyahahahahah! laughed Argo savagely, his crass voice echoing through Rass' head, You like that, Rasshole?! This is how a real man fights his enemies! Up close, personal, and with as much brutality as possible... not that a pussy little recovery-type like yourself would know about that sort of thing. You disgust me, you know that? Rass' clawed hand thrust a razor-sharp finger forward as Argo continued his rant. It's just a damn shame that you have to be the system administrator. You know that? Tem might be a bitch at times, but at least she's capable of defending herself... and hell, I'd make a damn good navi if I wasn't stuck to your pathetic backside all day. Rass said nothing, instead opting to look downward awkwardly as his melee-system continued to berate him.

"Argo, behave yourself!" shouted Suien, leaning inward toward the PET screen and deftly typing in a series of commands into the PET, "You guys aren't out of the woods yet! Your allies have managed to..." He paused, realizing that the elementary-school class he was lecturing to was staring intently behind him, a look of shock in their eyes. Realizing that they had seen all of Ayumi's and Soulman's antics on the blackboard monitor, Suien's face turned slightly red and he turned back to his PET. "...disable... your opponents, but you're going to have to help them finish the job!"

Hmph, leave it to us. We'll take care of it. grunted Argo, flexing the fingers of the rageclaw experimentally, ...so long as Rass here doesn't slow me down.

An instant later, Rass had leaped into the fray, trailing a bright green arm behind him. Landing a short distance away from the two heelnavis, he pressed off again with his legs, entering a forward flip, rageclaw held threateningly above his head. As he completed the flip, he delivered a cruel blow onto the back of the topmost opponent. The pink-and-black navi visibly cringed as Argo laughed out loud again, his essence attempting to lift the impaled opponent into the air and slam her down onto her counterpart once more. I could do this all day! he declared, raising the blue claw into the air...

...wait.... blue claw?

Hmph, scowled Tem as she assumed control of the rageclaw, Control yourself, Argo dear. You're getting too excited. You should watch for the little things that can make all the difference in a battle. Isn't that right, Rass? Rass whimpered softly in response, sickened by his melee system's brutal onslaught. Tem sighed and swung the rageclaw once more, this time aiming for the newly-arrived Heelnavi's weapon. If you men were paying attention, you would have noticed that this poor submissive soul was packing heat, she said, attempting to remove the bubbler weapon from the opponents' grasp, It very well may be that we can turn it to our advantage.

For a while none of the core systems spoke. Finally, Rass nodded his helmeted head as he reached down for the bubbler, knowing full well what he should do...

1: Rageclaw HeelnaviA on top of HeelnaviB(20 to each)
2: Rageclaw HeelnaviA on top of HeelnaviB (20 to each)
3: Use rageclaw to tear Bubbler away from Heelnavi B (20 to HeelnaviB, attempt to equip Bubbler)
4: Bubbler (50, Splash) to HeelnaviA and HeelnaviB OR Autododge if Bubbler steal fails
"Good... good lord," ShellMan said, staring at his allies who appeared to have completely lost their senses in their urge to take as much pride from the enemies as possible. "W-Walden... should I join in too?"

"Well," Walden considered, not eager to send his own Navi into the chaos of garment-grabbing that his teammates were currently immersed in, but at the same time not wanting to seem overprotective of him. After all, though Walden saw ShellMan as a young Navi sometime, they'd been together at least a year... there was actually nothing childish about him other than that he never grew up. "Erm..." Walden struggled, finally coming up with an excuse. "Remember when I said we'd likely be support in this group? Well, yeah... that's what it's looking like now. Uh... I honestly have no advice for you at all. Just do what you can to support your teammates. Let's see... who's his face, the guy who grabbed that female Navi. Maybe help him out? He looks like he's losing it."

"R-right!" ShellMan replied. He'd have to do what he could from the sidelines for now. The Navi could still feel his bizarre suction-cupped arm writhing, but decided he'd keep it in check for now and do what he could. He dashed to get in front of the long-haired Navi who was running around in panic. "Stay behind me! Uh... if she sees me, maybe she'll forget you... or something..." he said, with little confidence. With that statement, he drew into his shell, only cracking it open enough to peer out from between a slit. He began charging his buster gun without much confidence in its abilities... still, he had to make some productive use of the time. He hoped the HeelNavis would fall to his partner's... creative strategy.

Shield (try to guard SoulMan)
Charge
Charge
As the HeelNavis fly at each other amongst screams of protest, Soulman impales the remaining Shimpy.

Rass takes the time to strike at the exposed HeelNavi, slamming them against each other again for good measure. His attempt to poach the weapon fails, however--the weapon is literally grafted to the HeelNavi's arm! He fires the Bubbler--but Rass dodges out of the way!

Soulman and Ayumi run around the area, falling into the occasional hotspring and just being idiots overall.

Shellman gives up his attempt to keep up with Soulman.

SlimerB:!DELETED!
ShrimpyA:!DELETED!
ShrimpyB:!DELETED!
ShrimpyC:!DELETED!
HeelNaviA:180

Ayumi: 90

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB:219
"Okay, Soulman, they're weakening!" Wes shouted, "Close in and finish them off!"

"Yes! I'm going for it!" He ran at the female heelnavi, taking great bounds. He ran, and he ran, and he ran, and he.... tripped? He reached out, trying to grab onto something. He felt his hands grope at two large bumps, though whether she had turned around and he had just touched her chest or he had brushed her butt, he couldn't tell. He tried to give her a bit of push, hoping she would crash into her guy friend again. He then fell flat on his face. Ouch.

"What... the... hell... I was really hoping you had inhereited your father's grace." Wes sighed, "Though maybe that comes from your..." He covered his mouth quick.

Soulman shot up quick, raising his arm up sharply, "Now's not the time for that!" He said, as his claw ripped through the air, at male's face, "Besides, who cares about that old man, anyway?" He then swung again at the guy, trying to hide his frustration.

((1.) Trip/Glomp/Dodge
2.) Rage Claw, 20 to HeelnaviA, 20 push into HeelnaviB
3.) RageClaw, 40, HeelnaviB
4.) Rageclaw, 40, HeelnaviB))
"I don't know..." ShellMan said in a whisper to his operator. "I was all for it at first, but I can't tell what hurts more- my body or my pride. Are these guys really serious?"

"Don't be so quick to judge," Walden told his Navi in a somewhat matter-of-fact way. "Did you notice we didn't take any damage that round? I don't think many of us did at all. These Navis may seem kind of goofy, but I can tell they've got at least as much skill as you and I..." Walden started, as he watched the long-haired Navi fall faceflat into a grope on the enemy Navi. "... On second thought, keep on your guard. We're going to have to do everything we can."

ShellMan nodded in acknowldegement. By now, he could feel that the power built up in his conch-like buster; or, what would have been his buster, were the flailing, suction-cupped RageClaw appendage still present in its place. ShellMan was curious as to how he would release his shot from such a weapon, and began waving his arm randomly in the air to figure it out, only to have a concentrated stream of water suddenly start gushing out. He tried to hold the arm level, aiming it at the female Navi his partner had assaulted in order to avoid shooting the long haired Navi as he attacked the other, and trying to stay focused in spite of the predicament. Once the stream stopped, he began weaving in toward the enemies. "This RageClaw is nearly our final weapon... once this thing is up, it might be over. I'm going to try and make it count, Walden!" ShellMan cried, as he rushed in and aimed to deliver a three-clawed slash to the face of the Navi he had further soaked. He drew back, but certain... distractions kept him from drawing into his shell. Besides that, his endurance had begun to wear down. He wasn't sure how much longer he could fight...

Charge Shot to HeelNaviA [16]
Move in/ Dodge
RageClaw to HeelNaviA [40]
As a blast of high-pressure foam whizzed by Rass' head, the pink-and-black navi could scarcely voice his annoyance that Tem's plan had gone awry.

Argo, by contrast, didn't seem to be having any trouble at all.

Oh GREAT job there, Tem! snarled Argo, reappearing in a flash of green and assuming control of the rageclaw once more, Screw your tactical bullshit. Now we do things MY way! Though the deadly bladed claw looked slightly dulled at this point, Rass kept his thoughts to himself, knowing full well that any suggestion he made would only serve to agitate Argo more.

Oh really? Well it's not as though you've got a perfect record, Argo, hissed Tem, Besides, the plan itself was foolproof. If you had set up the positioning better, I could have severed the weapon completely!

Oh so now it's MY fault that YOUR plan sucked? challenged Argo as he waved the now-worn rageclaw around in a circle, bringing it fully extended out from Rass' right side, Maybe you just can't accept the fact that your "advanced tactical system" isn't up to snuff? Go read some books and leave the fighting up to real men like me!

Maybe YOU can't get over the fact that I have more brains in my movement subroutines than you do in your entire... whoa....

If Rass could blush, he definitely would be doing so at this point. His long-haired ally had somehow managed to tear the female Heelnavi's panties and in an awkward glomping motion, place his hand on the well-toned and exposed core data. All four systems stared at the spectacle for a long moment until Suien's voice called them back to reality.

"What the heck are you guys doing?! Don't you know there are kids watching this?!" yelled Suien, trying unsuccessfuly to block the blackboard monitor with his body, "Rass! Argo! Stop staring and start fighting! You guys have a job to do, remember? I slotted in the final cannon chip, so make sure Ishamel gets the shot off!"

"Ah... r-right away, Suien!" replied Rass, awkwardly saluting with his clawed right hand. Turning to face the exposed opponents, he cleared his throat and breathed in deeply. Concentrate, Rass, concentrate, he told himself, taking one last look at the awkward pile of heelnavi, ...and don't get distracted by anything...

Psh, grow up, growled Argo, I can *definitely* appreciate something like this. Spiraling toward his opponents in what appeared like a dervish of sharp claws, Rass drove the rageclaw downward, aiming to catch the female Heelnavi across the back as he passed. Skidding to a halt a few yards away, he shifted his weight and changed direction, aiming a powerful thrust to the navi's midsection. Argo laughed mercilessly and Rass felt sick to his stomach as his arm lifted upward and around in an attempt to spin the Heelnavi around and launch her into her counterpart. Disengaging the rageclaw mid-swing, Argo quickly retreated into the gemstone on Rass' back. It's up to you, Ishy! he growled gruffly as the targetting system burst into Rass' palm in a flash of crimson.

AFFIRMATIVE! replied Ishamel, who completed Rass' spin and launched a powerful burst of plasma toward the damaged Heelnavi. The white bolt surged toward its target, detonating on impact.

Throughout it all, Rass had stayed relatively quiet and inactive. The entire procedure, however, left the pink-and-black navi visibly drained. He panted and fell to a knee as he sought to restore the system resources that he had exhausted in the previous assault.

Heh... totally worth it, he heard Argo grunt, struggling to hide his own exhausted tone.

1: Rageclaw (40) HeelnaviA
2: Rageclaw (40) HeelnaviA
3: Rageclaw (20) HeelnaviA into HeelnaviB
4: Cannon (40) HeelnaviA
"Okay! Just use the rageclaw a few more times and we should be able to end this! Go for the male navi!" Leon said, excitement clear in his voice.

"I'm two steps ahead of you," she replied, already closing in on the male navi that Soulman had been attacking. She noticed that Soulman had tried to push the female navi into the male one again. "That's great. Now I can really go to town..."

She used the razor-sharp blades on her clawed hand to swipe at the male navi's chest, hoping that by further humiliating him they would lose their cool and continue to make mistakes. She then took the claws to the navi's pants, swiping near its waist in a hopes to loosen its pants. Laughing to herself from her devious plan, she took both hands and tried to de-pants the male navi, hoping to leave the pants around its ankles and it standing in its boxers.

She hopped back a small step, the lunged forward one last time with the rage claw, putting a great deal of strength into a single blow, trying to knock the heelnavi into it's female counterpart one last time.

===============
1. Rageclaw to HeelNaviB, hopefully expose chest. 40.
2. Rageclaw to HeelnaviB, hopefully assist in de-pants effort. 40.
3. De-pants attempt! HeelnaviB.
4. Rageclaw to HeelnaviB, push him into A. 20 ea.