Organized Crime Meets Organized Religion

There is a pause in just about everything but Stunt's incessant molestation of all three programs as even he sits stock still and wonders what is going to happen.

Silence rings out for a couple of minutes, followed by another smack in Bhikkuni's vicinity. "Ha!" The Stunt straddling her laughs. "Looks like they track the origin of attacks as well! Either that or they've actually got brains. You ever think of that, Stackedback?" Stunt's smoke-- in all three places-- seemed to go wild with activity as he realized that Bhikkuni's screaming and shouting was for naught, and began to grope and grip and touch and do loads of other things we can't really go into detail describing here!

Loud, staccato smacks rang out through the air as Bhikkuni's downed form bounced in time with each one; Stunt seemed particularly irritated with her as the fourth Stunt in the middle of the group thought about Exxy's words. Smack, smack, smack-SHRRIP. The sound of fabric giving way coincided with the amount of stimulation hitting Bhikkuni's backside-- both pleasurable and not-- increasing about 10 fold.

At first this merely made the process more irritatingly painful, but as it continued it.. didn't... seem so bad..? By the time it had stopped being so disagreeable, Stunt had seemingly grown bored and moved on to other targets, as the smacking had slowed down to its' prior speed.

"So tell me, Angeln, how would you go about 'purifying' me?" The unoccupied Stunt asked, chuckling to himself. "I mean I'll admit, I'm no saint--" He seemed to pause for Exorcist to take in and consider everything that was happening, and then continued, "--but I don't really think I'm some kinda 'demon'. Or possessed by one. Or whatever."

This time his focus seemed to turn to Mary; the smoke surrounding her began to swirl, slowly at first, but then faster, and faster as it tightened its' many grips and became a whirlwind of touches, caresses, and rubs that seemed focused and especially intent on driving Mary to... to...

Thoughts themselves sort of collapsed as Stunt continued to overwhelm the surface of her skin forcefully enough that her outline, still visible through the smoke, would distort inward just so whenever his many smoky hands would press down on or grope around wherever they damn well seemed to please. "Your boss says I'm possessed." Stunt enticed her, licking her ear again. She felt a strange pressure against her backside, trailing up to just below the small of her back. "Do you agree?" He whispered, letting off with a small chuckle.

Lastly, the Stunt hoisting Exxy into the air seemed to finally grow tired of the nice view he had been subjected to, and pulled on the back of Exxy's lower swimsuit, tugging it outward and then letting it snap back into place against her skin, sending her jiggling in a way that particular Stunt seemed to find satisfying. The stimulating smoke covering her thighs spread at that, moving to bind her wrists and legs, and then pulled, yanking her into a spread-eagled position that was... more suggestive than it had any right to be, especially with the size of her swimsuit.

The smoke binding her spread up her arms and further down her legs until it stopped at her shoulders and completely encapsulated her feet, and then grew hyperactive-- tickling her armpits and feet on top of groping her?!

"Hmm, maybe I'll join Techari!" The real Stunt in the center mused, seemingly uncaring of the plights of the three girls all around him. "They might be interested in my 'research'. Heh heh."

There was a little bit of a pause as he seemed to consider this before he spoke again, this time addressing Burt. "Hoy, PD! You're nice and pissed off now, right? After all, I doubt you like other people playing with your toys when it's what you really want to do. So I'll cut you a deal: Jack them out."

The smoke surrounding Mary, Bhikkuni, and Exxy seemed to stop all activity for just the briefest of moments, letting that sink in, before starting back up with all the intensity it had when Stunt had been focusing on each girl, only this time applied to all three at once. "You'll probably fail whatever errand the Mafia's got you on, but hey, I might be able to compensate you later anyway-- or get you an in." Stunt grinned the sly grin of a man who is utterly pleased with himself before adding; "And on top of that, you don't have to watch your toys get toyed with anymore. What'dya say, PD?" Stunt paused, waiting for Burt's answer.
"Ow ow oooow! Damn, GNA, stop being so damn lazy! Daaaamn!" Bhikkhuni cried, sobbing now as she tried to pull her injured buttocks away from Stunt's grasp. "I don't get it! You guys have the ability to read whether he injured me or not but you're too stupid to snipe a guy that's raping three girls in public!? If you guys keep waiting he really is going to hurt me!" she whined, biting her lip to fight back tears of both pain and shame at the failure of her plan. "Y-You guys must just like to watch, *sniff* or something!"

Exorcist tried to answer Stunt's question seriously, despite everything that was happening around her. "You are most certainly possessed. Your demeanor, along with your lack of care for others, clearly displays it. The only current known cure for such possession is currently beating it out of someone," she sighed, blushing as he increased intensity and flipped her around like he was trying to find the perfect pose. "The evil within you won't respond to any less than haraheeheehehe! Stooop!" she cried, responding to the tickling worse than she had the groping.

In the mean time, Mary heard what he was saying, but didn't bother making any attempt to respond to it. All she really knew was that the smoke was driving her crazy and she really wanted one hard thing (or several things) to grip down on. She felt out the pressure behind her with the curve of her butt, then tried to place her hand around it.

"Oh, I am WAY pass pissed off, Stunt!" Burt answered honestly, throwing aside the professor who'd come to calm him down. "And you know what? I thought about your offer for a minute there! You're right: I don't like anyone else doing what I want to do with them. But you know what else I realized? We all have an obligation to see this through! Hear me out girls: this is important," he continued seriously, adjusting his glasses.

"I'm going to give you three good reasons not to take this offer. One: he has no reason to fulfill his end of the bargain other than using it as a bargaining chip in the future! I mean, think about it! Who could just toss the three of you aside when he's got you in such a position already?! Why would he even want to help you out after you jack out in the first place...? Nothing about it adds up!"

"Second: this guy can't be part of the Mafia! Think about it: nobody, no matter how good in with the mafia they are, is going to hassle three of their loveliest and finest recruiters out in the middle of public. That's bad business! Therefore, how can we trust him to get us in? THIS GUY is supposed to have secret connections? He probably couldn't get anybody to stay on a PET call with him for a minute!"

"Third: If we keep this guy tied up, that bitch over there has basically got to let you girls into the Mafia! Eyes on the prize, girls! We can all overcome this adversity together!" he assured them, clenching one fist resolutely.

"What if he-hehehe!- is pa-ahaah-rt of the Mafia, th-though?" Exorcist asked, looking worried as she tried to avoid giggling. "We-heheee-we might be b-b-burning bridges, hmheehee"

"If he is part of the Mafia, then we're going to go become part of the NetPolice," Burt sighed, crossing both hands behind his head. "At least they probably don't leave their booths completely unattended by any form of guards while people just come over and rape all of the desk attendants, right? GNA can sit and spin too, really! Just what the hell is all of this?" he laughed, becoming increasingly aware of the nonsense of it all. "Where are the NetPolice even, huh? Is nobody else here at the desk? Are there no observers to step in or give anyone a ring? 'Oh, hey, sorry to bother you, but the three cutest girls I've ever seen are being raped right here in the middle of the GNA's faction recruitment kiosk, maybe wanna do something about it? Kay, thanks!'"

"Buuurt," Bhikkhuni sobbed, grateful that her operator had finally called her cute.

"If this is how our potential faction is going to let its new inductees be treated, then really, what kind of group are we joining?" he groaned, rubbing his temples. "You hear that? Isn't there somebody from the Mafia here? Doesn't ANYONE want to help the three prettiest girls on the net?! If only I could reach you girls...! I'd save you myself!"

"If you want to save us, shouldn't you just jack us out?" Bhikkhuni pointed out, lowering her eyebrows skeptically. "And what would you do if you were here, anyways? Lecture him to death?"
"Rape, rape, rape. You keep using that word, but I don't think you know just what it means!" Stunt sniggered. "This is just me having fun!" he laughed at that, clapping his hands together as he watched the struggles unfolding before him.

In the meanwhile, Mary's hand managed to find something... solid... to hang onto in the twirling morass of smoke. It twitched in her hand, surprising her, and then pulled down and away, a few particularly strong gropes and rubs seeming to be her reward. At that, however, the smoke that had engulfed merely her body so far reached up to completely encapsulate her, sealing her head into fog as well. "Now you can be as loud as you want... they won't hear you." Stunt licked her neck and ear at once this time, together, before planting a kiss on her mouth and pulling away.

Her sight, her hearing, her speech-- all seemed suddenly cut off as the smoke grew more randy, touches and grips turning into small little kisses, suckles, and biting little nibbles as she found her bikini peeled away, exposing all of her to the stimulation...

The Stunt "behind" Bhikkuni kept up his treatment as well, more and more loud, piercing smacks ringing out through the air-- just with a more moan-y than scream-y response as the smoke curled around to tease her flat chest. A further, smaller offshoot reached up and into her mouth to tease her tongue with what felt like a finger, swirling around and playing with it. It felt remarkably like a kiss... Or, or a...

Exorcist's tormentor, however, feeling that he had finally found her weak spot, began to engulf her with small tickling, rubbing touches, getting her everywhere from her sides to her knees to her navel, groping her half the time and tickling her all the others. A pair of particularly feathery wisps of smoke reached for those armpits of hers, as a bunch of small, fingery puffs continued to tease and tickle her toes.

"Tell you what though, Angeln. You want to try to 'purify' me? Fine. But the GNA doesn't allow netbattles in the kiosk area, y'see. So I'll tell you what; you figure out which one-- or two, or three, I won't cheatsie and try to loophole out of it-- of you is actually enjoying my little games, and I'll give you that chance to 'purify' me." Stunt grinned.

"Oh. And you have to make them admit it. Then I'll stop and we can take this somewhere with less guns trained on us, if you want to purify me so bad. Or if you think you can't take me on in my full glory... I'll just leave." Stunt stuck his tongue out playfully at Exorcist, then walked over to stand between Bhikkuni and Mary. "Just be warned, I might take a little something with me for the road... I'll return it unharmed later though, prooomise." He teased, sing-song, holding up both hands to show he wasn't crossing his fingers.

"Yes!" The kiosk operator shouted from behind them. "Yes, he's right here. Yeah. Right now? Uh...." The receptionist looked up and found herself dumbfounded. Stunt glanced over and waved at her.

"Hey, Curveball! Been a while since we last saw each other, eh?" Stunt yelled over to her. "Missed me?"

"...Right now he's molesting some navis, sir." The receptionist replied, deadpan. "And also, being a jerk." There was a pause as some unintelligible yammering came through the other end.

"What." 'Curveball' replied, all tone drained out of her voice. "What?" She replied a second time, this time a little more confused. "WHAAAAAAAT!?" She replied a third time, this time completely surprised.

"Something wrong, Curveball?" Stunt grinned, a little trace of madness seeping into his voice, like a predator that just found something wounded.

"T-they... said to just let it run its' course...?" Curveball responded, setting down the phone and looking just a little shocked.

Stunt genuinely cackled at that, leaning back just a little and howling with laughter. "You see? You see?" When his laughter finally died down, Stunt spoke once more. "So what's it gonna be, Angeln? Which nuns in the convent do you think are actually having fun right now?"
"There's nobody... NOBODY?! What the hell is THIIIIS?!" Burt raged, smashing the table beneath him to bits beneath his shoe as those in the lobby tried to calm him down. "Damn it! DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT! So what, does he have the whole GNA in his pocket or something?! IS EVERYONE LAZY? ARE THEY SCARED?!"

"A-hahaaa-re w-whe-ee sc-ah-aha-red, Burt?" Exorcist asked, unable to keep her eyes open from how hard she was laughing.

"Huh, good point. His offer aside, you girls don't stand a stone's throw chance of beating him, with those teleportation powers on his side," Burt mused, standing perfectly still as the other professor tried to pull him away from the wreckage of the table. "The only way to beat him would be to gang up on him. I mean, isn't that the way society's supposed to work? I thought nobody was supposed to be a douchebag because everyone else in society would take them down! I guess I'm just taking things for granted."

"I guess you are!" Bhikkhuni yelped, trying to get him to hurry up. She didn't know what was going on in her mouth, but she didn't like it one bit. This was as opposed to Mary, who was playing around with whatever was in her mouth just as hard as it was with her.

"One thing's clear, though: these factions aren't worth the net they're printed on," Burt grumbled, rubbing his chin. "I'm just flabbergasted. This is like what I- er, rabid fans would do to Chiho-chan in her live performances if there wasn't stage security. You know what? Let's just leave! This is ridiculous..."

"N-n-ohoho-o! W-Wait! I-I-f we le-ehehe-eave, hehehe's j-just go-oh-ing to m-m-ove to th-ehehe- re-receptionist!" Exorcist complained shaking her head.

"You're right! Damn my fuzzy moral compass," her operator groaned, now lying on the floor as others in the lobby pulled him away from the cola-covered crash site. "Well, I know one thing: we are not accepting anything this guy says. Actually, I have a great idea! This will cover all of our problems and not leave me feeling like a scumbag. Hey! Curveball, or whatever your name is!" he called over to the receptionist.

"Here's what's going to happen: my navis are going to jack out and leave. There's no reason for them to stay here any more; this lame faction that doesn't even send a single guy to watch over the recruitment booths and instead entrusts the lazy ass GNA with it is clearly not worth it. You have two options: stay here and be this guy's new chewtoy, or jack out as well. Whatever benefits you are receiving, they are not enough, because apparently nobody cares to do crap to stop this guy, and thus he is never going to stop coming here. That is all."

With that, the navi and both of her SPs vanished from the net, leaving Stunt's smoky grasp.

((Jacked out))
Brzzzt Rang Burt's PET when he tried to jack the trio out. A small error message read: "Warning: Data corruption would result from a jack-out at the present time. Cannot jack-out."

"Was that supposed to do something?" The Stunt beneath Exxy taunted, laughing loudly. "'Cause it seems like nobody told you about me and my smoke. Y'see PD, your little toys are mi-"

"Stunt." The receptionist said.

"What?" He asked her, clearly irritated."I'm a little busy here, Curveball. You got something to say?"

"That'll do, Stunt."

"Wh- Bu- NOW? Seriously?" The receptionist nodded in reply.

The Stunt atop Bhikkuni half-growled, half-screamed obscenities at Exorcist, at Bhikkuni, and especially at the receptionist as he and his twin let Exorcist and Bhikkuni go from his smoke, then disappeared. The real, unoccupied Stunt kicked the paneling beneath him a few times, still cursing under his breath, before finally piping up again. "Fine, but I'm hanging onto this one for a little bit!" He snorted, pointing at Mary.

"I do have a call button here, Stunt." The receptionist said.

"Hit it, and you know you'll be dead before they can fire." He threatened, a murderous edge filling the undertones of his voice. As if on cue, somewhere between 20 and 40 targeting lasers coated him entirely in red dots, making him look very festive. He shared a mutual glare with the Receptionist for a good, long minute straight, before she finally relented.

"Oh for pity's-- fine, but at least uncover her head. You're lucky navis don't need to breathe..." The receptionist muttered. "Right, miss-- Exorcist? I am uh, I am terribly sorry about all of this. You see, Stunt here--"

"Was supposed to give you trouble to test your mettle and got carried away and blah blah blah blah blah." The navi in question said, bitterly, from his position beneath the sniper dots. "Just get on with it before I get testy." He replied, uncovering Mary's head so that she could see and hear the proceedings... but continuing to toy with her beneath the smoke.

You're not already? 'Curveball' thought, leering at Stunt.

"Right, anyway, he is not officially affiliated with the NetMafia, and it was a poor call of judgment on my part to involve him in something he was clearly not equipped to handle-" A small, incredibly fake-looking smoke-bullet whizzed by the receptionist's head, then a second, then a third, and she glared at Stunt, who looked off and whistled innocently.

A second later, one of the snipers shot him in the foot, sending him hopping up and down on his spare leg. "F*cking--!" he swore, grabbing his injured foot.

"At either rate, I am allowed access to a discretionary fund that I can use to recompensate you for any... emotional damages, in addition to declaring your recruitment mission an overwhelming success. Would that be acceptable?" She tilted her head quizzically as she asked, more addressing Burt than Exorcist, but looking at the latter.
"Jackout's not working?! SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEW EVEEEEEEEEEEERYTH-" Burt started, raising both fists into the air angrily and swiping his arms madly. He only paused when he noticed the odd behavior of the receptionist.

Bhikkhuni looked up from the floor, looking briefly surprised, then breaking back into ranting. "Well, it's good to see that the GNA have been watching this whole time! Enjoyed a fun show for free, huh?! How could you guys cooperate with this guy anyways!? Aren't there any kinds of standards?!" she griped, beating her fists up and down against the ground as if she'd siphoned all of the rage that had just left Burt.

Exorcist, relieved to have finally been released, wiped tears from her eyes and collected herself. "W-Well, now that you tell me all of this, I think that the whole situation makes more sense. The GNA weren't slouching, they were just cooperating. The Mafia wasn't slouching, it had a plan all along. And Stunt wasn't such a terrible person, he was just playing a role!" she affirmed, smiling as politely as she could manage.

"... I think you're actually giving a little too much credit on that last one," Burt murmured, wiping the fog off his glasses using his scarf.

"Anyways, I think we'd be fine accepting your offer, Miss Curveball," Exorcist continued, not thinking that she might have just adopted some derogatory, Stunt-given nickname by accident. "So... How does all of this relate to Creel?" she asked, looking tired and confused.

"The offer's fine, sure," Burt continued, surprisingly nonchalant. "I mean, there was never any real danger!"

"You try getting spanked like that and then say it!" Bhikkhuni complained, keeping both hands over her butt, which was now covered somewhat obscenely only by the ripped up remains of her bikini bottom.

Exorcist was relieved that things had turned out alright, but at the same time, felt sorry for Mary, who was so emotionally troubled by the event that she hadn't even spoken up yet. "I guess it makes sense... Stunt went for the one with the best body hardest of all. She was fighting so hard for our sakes!" the navi thought to herself, placing one hand over her mouth and knitting her eyebrows with worry.

In the mean time, Mary said nothing, just breathing heavily and smiling in a lewd way. "That was... rather intense... foreplay," she gasped. Her head turned left and right experimentally, as if she was only just now remembering that there were other people around. "Oh! Oh, don't worry, Exorcist. None of this violates the oath of chastity I took."

"... Really?" Exorcist asked dubiously. "I guess that's a good thing... Or is it?"

"Who the hell cares? I just want membership and compensation for the SEVERE EMOTIONAL TRAUMA you caused all of my girls! And me, for that matter!" Burt fumed, although it sort of seemed like an act now. Professor Blanchard was not above milking a situation for all it's worth.
Stunt had finished hopping around quite some time ago, and was now standing there with his arms crossed. "Sure. An act. whatever." he muttered.

"Creel is the department that has to endure the most punishment, we find." 'Curveball' smiled, kindly answering Exorcist's question now that she had accepted. "As you've seen in this mission, Creel comes into contact with people of all types! Even if some are... more unsavory than others." She glared over Exorcist's shoulder at Stunt, who put on an expression of mock sadness and surprise, then blew a raspberry at her. Another sniper shot rang out in response, but this one didn't seem to actually hit him.

"Of course, they ain't all as charming as I am." Stunt said, waltzing over to Mary and putting an arm on her shoulder. "Isn't that right?" he asked her, grinning lewdly. A few of the targeting lasers pulled up and away as he stood next to her; these were the ones that would have to point at Mary to point at him.

"After all..." He started, leaning in close to whisper in Mary's ear, "None of them can do what I do." He blew in her ear and the smoke surrounding her stirred, forming a brief little vortex of gripping touches before settling back down into its' previous, cloudy covering.

"Stunt..." The receptionist warned.

"Oh, lighten up." He scoffed, stepping away from Mary. Instantly, the snipers that had pulled off before had their lights on him.

"...At either rate." The receptionist sighed. "Welcome to the Netmafia, miss Exorcist! Here is your membership data and a small care package from us in exchange for your emotional trauma."

[Get: 400z, Netmafia Membership]

'Curveball' bowed curtly, then smiled once again, speaking into a small, wrist-mounted communicator. "I think he gets the point, boys."

With that, the sniper dots disappeared off of Stunt's person, and he adjusted his jacket before taking a more relaxed pose. "About time, bitch." He muttered. "I've been waiting for an opportunity to do this!"

As if on cue, a few dozen explosions rang out, physically rocking the area as it filled with... smoke?! What few navis had stuck around for the 'show' after Stunt had showed up frantically fled the area, running to the exit links and escaping that way.

As the smoke filled the area, Burt found his connection to his navis suddenly cut off; the PET screen went static for a brief moment before displaying a [Connection Lost] error, automatically retrying over and over and over to connect to Exorcist, and failing each time.

Mary found the smoke that was still wrapped around her had suddenly become 'active' again, and it reached up to fully encapsulate her head once more, then sped off into the thick haze, away from Exorcist.

"You thought I was done? You thought I was done?! I'M NOT DONE BY A LONGSHOT, YOU WHORE!" Stunt shouted, his voice echoing outward as the visibility dropped nearly to zero... The sights of the GNA guards' laser rifles scanned the area wildly, each officer attempting to get a sight on him, but unable to fire without a clear confirmation.

A loud bang echoed outward from the direction of the kiosk along with a scream from ...'Curveball', and she went flying out, close enough to Exorcist and company to see her for just a brief moment as she zipped by. "That's for f*cking interrupting my fun!" Stunt's voice echoed, again, from everywhere at once. Another bang echoed out, and this time a beaten-looking Curveball went careening out of the sky and landed directly in front of Exorcist with a fleshy sound. "And that's for f*cking SHOOTING ME IN THE FOOT, YOU FRAG-GUZZLING WHORE!" Stunt yelled, madness overtaking his voice.

Reflexively, Exorcist checked 'Curveball's HP count-- 1. An undershirt had just saved her from being-- what, EJO'd? Would that even work in this smoke? Or had it just saved her from... deletion?

The thought was not pleasing either way.

Stunt: ??? [Cut off]

Exorcist: 120
Bhikkuni: 40
Mary: ??? [Cut off and dragged away]

Basebina.EXE: 1 (Ohhh, so she's a baseball navi!)
"Aaaah, screw it! He was possessed after all! I sliiiipped!" Burt cried, jumping back up to his feet. "Daaamn! Where's Mary?! Girls!? RRRRRRRRGH!" he whined, nearly tearing his PET in half as he tried to figure out some way to re-establish connection. "Crappy campus connection!"

Exorcist looked around, first to the injured navi on the ground in front of her, then to where the smoke had dragged Mary. "Stunt! I'm sorry, but to allow you to live this way any further would be an affront to Counterinfectualism! I may not have chips... I may not have Burt... But I do have...!" she cried, gripping both shoulders. "I can't be careless. Everyone needs help... and he has to be exorcised!"

In a burst of electricity, her swimsuit quickly spread back out into a navisuit and several garments materialized around her body, including a tan cap, gloves, and miniskirt. Protective, lightweight armor clamped around her chest to finish the ensemble. "I have the power of Traceur and my own strength! GNA snipers! Prepare to fire!" she called out, hoping that they still had some way to hear her.

The speed imbued to her by TraceurCross was tremendous, allowing her to zip across the battlefield, hopefully in an imitation of Stunt's own movements. One after-image of her placed a curative IV onto Basebina's arm with the needle inserted and patched while the others sped ahead towards the cloud of Stunt smog. "Now, bring back Mary!" Exorcist urged Stunt, making two thin slits in her arms with the blades of her own fingers. As blood poured out, she used it to draw incantations at rapid speeds, which created a gravity well to pull Stunt into her reach.

Next, she summoned a barrier of chi around herself, meditating even while running at breakneck speeds. Additional thin trails of blood shot from her forearms as she moved, indicative of where she'd cut herself to summon the barrier. "This is all I can do..." she murmured to herself, moving too fast for her own comfort. In rapid blurs, she attempted to keep up with Stunt, hoping that the movement of her own more visible body would allow the snipers to keep track of him and make a shot.

Bhikkhuni tried to watch, but she couldn't manage to keep up with either of them. "Buuuh... If I get out of this okay, I'm going to become religious for real," she sobbed.

Exorcist
1) Activate Level1 TraceurCross [change Elec/Recov, +10 to elec attacks]
*) Recovery subtype IV to Basebina
2) Catching Circle to bring Stunt towards self [Gravity, 15 HP sacrifice]
3) Chi Barrier [120 HP barrier, 15 HP sacrifice]
4) Electric Tension to keep up with Stunt [Move x4]

Bhikkhuni
Nothing

Mary
?
Exorcist pulled Stunt to her------- and he collapsed into a puff of smoke. A fake?! The smoke rapidly eats away at her clothing, burning away into nothing.

Bhikkhuni, left behind, is hit by a sudden burst of smoke and pressure. Terror strikes her like a wave-- is she going to be dragged off like Mary was!?

...Something was certainly dragged off, alright, but it wasn't Bhikkhuni. She felt one last slap strike her backside as a chuckle rang out, and then nothing but the air on her skin. Wait, air?

After a few moments, everyone in the battle area could hear Stunt.. and probably a good deal of people outside of the area as well.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES!"

The volume of Stunt's yell seemed to resonate across the entire place-- or was that more bombs?-- and as a result, the smoke rapidly began to clear.

Standing a good deal away from Exorcist is Stunt. Immediately, every single sniper in the building took aim at the figure in front of her and fired, round after round striking the small area like the world's best killbox, enough ordnance that the panels beneath him cracked. ...Unfortunately, it was yet another decoy, this one remaining to cackle despite being swiss cheese-y.

"You're alright, Angeln." Psuedo-Stunt said, grinning the grin of a man with half a face. "You're no me, of course, but you're alright. Now if you'd been a good girl, you could've gotten a present too!" he cheered, thumbing towards a hardened, smoky cocoon sitting behind him.

"But as it is, you can just have the gift of exhibitionism." The decoy at that point began to twirl in his hand what was clearly Exorcist and (what was left of) Bhikkhuni's bikinis, then disappeared alongside the garments. Exorcist and Bhikkuni immediately noticed a few of the targeting lasers drifting over to them; all things considered, it was more likely their state of dress than any ire that was drawing the red dots.

There was then a brief pause as the cocoon began to crack, and chip, and wiggle. Burt's connection to the trio was restored, but... Mary was still nowhere to be seen. That problem, of course, was quickly fixed, as a panting, sweating Mary burst forth from the cocoon of smoke that Stunt had apparently sealed her in, wearing...
Smoketouched.GMO
Smoketouched.GMO

When in this GMO, Mary is styled in a more european design of a nun's habit-- at least, the stripper version. Her head is uncovered, with small bangles that look like grasping hands curled around individual locks of her wet-looking pink hair, and her lips sport a dark gray shade of lipstick that is distinctly reminiscent of stage fog. Where ordinarily there would be a wimple covering her neck and upper shoulders, her habit instead bares her skin, culminating in a loose, white-trimmed, curved neckline that appears as though one too many shifts could send it sliding right off. Wrapped around her neck is, instead of a cross, a small vial of a thick-looking purple liquid, and directly underneath it her habit's loose neckline dips even further in a v shape, exposing a good amount of her cleavage. Below this Mary's habit clings loosely to her shoulders, as a sleeping gown does, and comes down to taper off into a pair of loose-ended sleeves. The vials of holy water that are normally wrapped around Mary's waist are filled instead with a smoke that seems just a little alive in this GMO, but the effect is the same. The taste is unknown.

Further down past that, the long dress of the traditional habit has been thrown out entirely, instead being swapped for a three-tiered skirt that comes all the way down to Mary's ankles in the back, but rises progressively higher as the fabric twists around to the front, stopping in an inverted V-cut and at a point just slightly higher than a miniskirt. The cut of this skirt shows off Mary's legs completely; they are clad in a pair of thin, light-gray thigh-highs that are patterned with the outlines of hands grabbing her legs, and at the top they are capped off by the strips of a set of black garters, teasing at what hides just barely behind her skirt. Mary's feet in the meanwhile are dipped in a black pair of two-inch heels with thick soles that make imposing little clacks whenever she walks. They're also pretty good for stomping the sin out of someone. Or so I hear.

...Well, it's certainly not nothing.

Afterward, the area goes quiet again, save for the red lasers of the snipers either sweeping the area for Stunt or lingering on one of the girls. Eventually, Basebina awakens. "Uggrhg." She grunts, sitting up. "I guess... I guess that's what I get for letting my guard down, ha ha..." Her laugh is a bit half-hearted, but she nevertheless stands up and bows. "Thank you for your assistance, Exorcist. I... I feel as though I'm going to go rest in my PET for a good, long while." the clearly shaken navi says, turning and wobbling away before jacking out.

As Mary begins to completely recover, she can swear she almost hears a whisper in her ear, followed by a faint chuckle... "We'll meet again, Peach."[color=purple][/color]

[Mary Get: Smoketouched.GMO]
[Get: 16 Stunt FXP]
The three sat in silence for a while, as did their operator. How could anyone believe everything that had just happened? Was it possible for any navi to maneuver in such a way? Was it possible for the GNA to fail so miserably in the extermination of one target when they were designated to keep balance across the war of three major and many other minor factions? Were Exorcist and Bhikkhuni really-

"COMPLETELY NAKED!" Burt cried out, pressing his face to his PET. Burt had made a promise to himself early on: under no circumstances would he completely strip any of his girls himself. That would be too easy. He would, however, revel in the opportunity to ogle them once the opportunity came. What kind of universe would he be living in if it did not conspire to make such wonderful girls naked?

Bhikkhuni cried out first, scrambling behind the booth to hide herself. "D-Dummy! You can give us some other clothes using .GMOs, right?! W-Why did you let him strip us naked?!" she bawled, banging her fists feebly against the desk as she did cried.

A little late on the pickup and out in the open with nothing in particular to hide behind, Exorcist collapsed to her knees, hiking one up to hide her naked lower body as best she could while clutching both arms around her breasts. "Burt! This is no time to sit around, w-we need to get Mary out of there! Who knows what he did to her?!" she defended, tears springing to her eyes as she felt the unavoidable stare of thirty or forty GNA navis staring down on her without repercussion.

Stumbling, Mary managed to work her way out of the cocoon, holding one hand to her head as she did so. "My... that was really something," she chuckled, pulling her new headpiece away to investigate it. "What a bold outfit. I guess maybe it suits me, though."

"Did he... did he?" Exorcist asked, worried about the extent of Stunt's mischief.

"No, it's actually impossible to do anything like that," Mary sighed, looking a little regretful. "Like I said, the oath of chastity was... quite restrictive. I'd prefer to leave it at that for now."

"I-I see," her master chuckled, deciding to drop the issue. "Well, I know one thing. We have to get stronger so that we can purify that man for real!"

Bhikkhuni raised one hand from where she squatted behind the booth, looking irritated. "Hey, uh, I dunno about you guys, but I'd rather discuss all of this when we're not 2/3 naked and 1/3 mostly so," she grumbled, resting her chin against the table.

"Ah, right! Um, thanks again, Miss Curveball. I hope you get well soon. We're going to leave!" she finished, giving as much of a bow as she could considering that she couldn't actually raise herself from a sitting position. She considered thanking the GNA snipers as well, but she figured they'd gotten enough out of this already. "Burt, could you jack us out?"

"Sure."

"Burt... are you-?" she started, but he jacked the three of them out before she could finish.

((Jacking out))