Virii don't sleep!

Srouth quickly got off the magnetic panels, avoiding an incoming wave of water. Aiming his Shotgun as best as possible, the fire navi grunted as he sent a billion bullets at the Lark, deleting it, and damaging the Scarecrow nearby. The recoil landed him on a Metal panel, luckily as a bolt of lightning seared past his previous location.

Enemies:
LarkA: DELETED
ScarecrowA: 50 HP [On Magnet]
LarkB: 100 HP [On Metal]
ScarecrowB: 100 HP [On Magnet]
LarkC: 100 HP [On Metal]

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 60 HP [Metal]

Terrain: 50% Metal, 50% Magnetic (Checkerboard pattern)
"...wow that actually worked"

Hey! This is me we are talking about! Why are you so suprised?!"
Ronike smiled.

"See, I hear you yelling at me, and yet you still have that ridiculous smile on your face..."

"And now you are making fun of me! Sometimes I wonder why I put up with you!

"Maybe cause I'm about to send you some chips to help you take out these virii? Thunder and guard, slotting in... You know what to do...

Ronike's arms once again morphed into a billy's electrodes, and a giant yellow shield formed on his back. The shield was in fact so big, it covered the entire Navi!

"Lets see you deal with this, you stupid fish... thing!

"Excellent distractive technique... they'll be too busy rolling their eyes to dodge...

Strouth ignored the taunt and quickly crashed the metal rods together, creating the electric ball which sped off towards Lark C. Strouth himself quickly made his way over to the other Lark, careful to avoid magnetic panels. His arms morphed back on the way, and they quickly began to spout fire like a sailor spouts expletives. The flames morphed into giant, blades as Strouth made his move, careful to keep an eye on the giant fish virus so he would know where it would be. As he approached the virii, he lept up slightly, so that he was aerial, and wouldn't step on the magnetic panels as he struck the fish virus. There was a flash of light, and four slashing sounds were heard, and when the light faded, Strouth was on the other side of the Lark virus, on a metal panel. He quickly swiveled on the ball of his foot, took the shield off his back, got down on one knee, and prepared for an attack from one of the remaining virii.

Recap:
1. Thunder 1 at Lark C (60 base dmg +60 for elemental weakness + 60 for panel bonus)
2. Dual Flame Sword sig attack at Lark B (50 dmg + 50 dmg for panel bonus)
3. Guard1 at first attack
((Not that it matters in this instant, Thunder1 only does 40 Elec damage. It also has the effects Stun and Homing.))

The electric ball rolls its way over the the lark and fries it. Strouth himself then makes his way over the the remaining Lark and cuts it down with a special technique. Then, one of the Scarecrows turn to him and fire a bolt of electricity at him, which at the same time, heals itself. This recovery is short lived, though. The attack is charged up by the floor beneath Strouth and the damage is reflected back upon the virus.

Enemies:
ScarecrowA: 40 HP [On Magnet]
LarkB: DELETED!
LarkC: DELETED!

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 60 HP

Terrain:5% Normal 45% Metal, 50% Magnetic (Checkerboard pattern)
"Alright, now the bad part is over, we just take our time, and this will be over, no problem... I'm sending a rageclaw your way, be patient with it, don't overeach this close to the finish line...

Strouth's right hand grew to epic proportions, sprouted hair and claws, to resemble a giant bear paw.

"You know, it always feels weird to lose a finger like that... but whose complaining?! It's such a fun chip! And fine, I won't over do it...

Strouth made his way over to the damaged scarecrow carefully, but quickly, dodging all the magnetic panels on the way. He needed to get their before the virus got to heal itself with lightening. Upon reaching the virus, he brought the claw around, aiming to take off the things head.

Well, I would be, except virus pieces don't detach, they disintegrate, and only when the whole thing disintegrate, so I guess I'm just going for a head...melee attack thingy! Yeah!

Anyways... upon achieving this, Strouth keeps a close eye on the other Scarecrow, preparing to dodge an incoming attack by leaping to a nearby safe non magnetic panel.

Recap:
1. Tactical movement to Scarecrow A: fast and off magnets
2. Rageclaw Scarecrow A (40dmg)
3. Dodge
Srouth works his way to the Scarecrow and slashes at it, deleting it.
Its ally, seeing the fire navi make his way toward the scarecrow, blasts Srouth with a bolt of lightning.
AS the Scarecrow is deleted....
Srouth gets attacked by a lightning bolt.
He cheeses.
and uh... nearly gets hit?
With quick reactions, the netnavi bridges under the lightning bolt, electricity searing across his chest. So he had some giant-ass electric burn across his chest.
Then he fell back on a Magnetic panel. Darn.

Enemies:
ScarecrowA: DELETED

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 45 HP [Magnet, -1 Action] [Rageclaw]

Strouth quickly got up, and though he was still stuck with that smile, you could tell from his eyes that he was not happy. Not. One. Bit. So he grabbed a nearby kitchen... whoops, got a little carried away there...

"Alright, that's it, this thing is DEAD!"

Strouth unleashed some flames, but before he could continue, Ronike cut in.

"Calm down Strouth, be smart about this... Any damage you deal to it now, it will just heal back when it gets struck by lightening... so calm down, get out of the way of any of its attacks, and just wait a turn, so we can kill it in one shot..."

"GRR!!! FINE!! You ARE right I suppose... just like usual... *sigh* alright, hit me with your best shot, you stupid crow bait!

Recap:
1. Get up and Dark Knight reference, cause I felt like it
2. Charge
3. Dodge
Srouth taunts, the Scarecrow fires, the flaming swordsman loses his focus while dodging so his charging doesn't carry over.

Enemies:
ScarecrowB: 100 HP (Magnet)

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 45 HP (Metal) [Rageclaw]

(OOC: Sorry, I know this is gonna suck, but I have 5 minutes to make this post, and then get to class)
"Alright, you, my electrically inclined not-friend, are now THROUGH!"
Strouth moves over to the Scarecrow and swipes his rageclaw in a open paw upercut, aiming to throw the virus into the air. He then jumps into the air, above the virus supposed position and brings the rageclaw down onto to knock it back to earth. He quickly unleashes all the flames he possibly can, forms them into his signature swords, and quickly drives them down onto the virus, aiming to cleave it straight into two, burning pieces.
"What, now great aether references?"
"No time, the author needs to get to class...

RECAP:
1. Rageclaw ScarecrowB (40 dmg)
2. Rageclaw Scarecrow B (40 dmg)
3. Sig attack Scarecrow B (50 dmg)
Srouth uses GREAT AETHER on the Scarecrow, well as effectively as he could, seeing as the darn thing was frickin' stuck in the ground, but he did manage to defeat the enemy. Hooray!

Enemies:
ScarecrowB: GREAT AETHER'D

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 45 HP (Magnetic)

-VICTORY-
Get: 630z
"Well THOSE Virii weren't that nice! At least it's over now, eh Ronike! Well, on to the"
"Hold it right there Strouth... I told youaaawwwwn... after that last one we are done and I'm going back to bed... We've been at this for an hour now, I think we can be done..."
"But Ronike! Come on, one more!
"No... that's what that last one was, the one more... I'm jacking you out now...
"Wait but...
Strouth was interrupted mid-phrase. Why the interruption? Well, probably because his body all the sudden burst into a giant flame, which quickly receded, leaving nothing behind.