Virii don't sleep!

Strouth starts to laugh at Ronike's reply, but is cut short by a shockwave blasting towards him. He rolls out of the way just in time, and now faces a large group of mostly electrical viruses.

Viruses Identified!

MagneakerA: 70HP
MagneakerB: 70HP
BillyA: 50HP
BillyB: 50HP
BillyC: 50HP
Metool: 40HP

Terrain: 50% Normal, 50% Metal {All viruses are on Metal Panels}

Strouth.EXE: 85HP {Normal Panel}

<(Battle #3: Sparks will fly! Ready, Fight!)>
Strouth jumps out of the way of a suprise shockwave attack.
Hey! That's not very... Whoa ho ho! An actual challenge here! Alright Ronike, I definetely need your help on this one..."
"You're right, this'll be tricky, especially since we've never encountered that one... the Navi information database says its an electric virus called a Magneaker, but I know nothing beyond that... We'll need to be careful."
Ronike closes his eyes for a few seconds, thinking carefully about the situation. He opened them and began to talk again.
"Alright, because of all the metal panels, we have a bit of a problem, as the electricity's power is doubled, however our fire attacks are also doubled, so that is something we can take advantage of. So first things first, lets take care of one of those new ones."
"Right, gotcha.
Strouth runs at MagneakerA, all the while unleashing massive amounts of fire from his bracelets.
"Alright let's see how you handle this!
The fire molds into the shape of twin blades, and Strouth runs up to MagneakerA.
"TROGDOR!!!!!!
Strouth brought the twin blades slaming down towards MagneakerA, bringing the blades around and about rapidly, which only further heated the blades, doubling their destructive potential. As the flames dissipated, Strouth quickly moved onto BillyA, and aimed to swipe it into Billy B. He then jumped back to his normal panels, dodging whatever attacks possible on the way back.
"Alright, since the only other flame attack we have is your charge shot, we better start getting that ready...
Strouth had already begun releasing the flames.
"Way ahead of you!

RECAP:
1. Dual Flame Sword to MagneakerA
2. Rageclaw (11/15) Billy A to Billy B
3. Swordplay freedodge
4. Charging (1/2)
SIG ATTACK:
CD (0/2)
((Include damages in your summary.))

Srouth unleashes some BROOKLYN RAEG as he cuts through the Magneaker with his dual flame swords, the metal panels amplifying his attack. He then grabs a nearby Billy with his Rageclaw and chucks it mercilessly into it companion. The other Billy, appalled by this action, sends a ball of thunder at Srouth at the same time a Metool sends a shockwave at him. Leaping gracefully out of the way, the flaming swordsman avoids the two attacks and begins to focus his energy when the ball of electricity comes back to hit him! Ouch! Good thing he landed on a normal panel before it hit him. It seems he won't be moving very quickly for a while though.

MagneakerA: BURNT
BillyA: 30HP
BillyB: 30HP
BillyC: 50HP

Strouth.EXE: 70HP {Normal Panel} (Stun! -1 Action) [Rageclaw]
"You Ok there Strouth?"
"I've been better, but I'll survive. Those Billys are really irritating me though, I think it's time we taught them a lesson. Gimme that thunder chip we got last round, I think I can get that other one with it..."
"You sure? It'll negate the rageclaw... wait, I see where you are going with this, so gotcha, Thunder 1 chip and Shotgun chip, slotting in... You should have them right... about... now..."
"Great, first for the thunder chip!"
Strouth's arms dematerialized momentarily and reformed into the spiky things that the Billys call "arms"
"AWW YEAH! LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!!!!
Strouth put the two spikes together, and unleashed a ball of electricity, which quickly made it's way towards Billy C.
"Alright, now for the other two!
Strouth's arms reformed after the attack, and now his right hand retracted back into his arm, and a hole was left in the place.
"Classic move, put the two viruses together with rageclaw and then shotgun them to oblvion together..."
"Swoon all you want, I don't see YOU doin' nothing in here! Well besides sending me chips so I can do stuff... but that's besides the point!
As he bickered with Ronike, he alligned Billy A in his sights and prepared to fire the shotgun at it.
"No more of those stupid electricity balls for me... TAKE THIS!"
He fired off the shotgun at the electrically inclined virus, hoping to not have to fail at dodging those electric balls any more...

RECAP:
1. Talk/recover from paralysis/chip slot in
2. Thunder 1 @ Billy C (40 dmg * 2 for metal panel = 80)
3. Shotgun @ Billy A + splash Billy B (50 dmg)

No more rageclaw
Charge (1/2)
DFS CD (1/2)
Srouth cracked his neck, shaking off the stun, even though a Metool nailed another shockwave in. Man, that was annoying. Launching off a Thunder of his own, the fiery warrior raided on the Billys, destroying the last ones with his Shotgun as the Thunder zapped his initial target to dust.
Unfortunately, the Magneaker wasn't going to sit there all day and let Srouth destroy it, so it fired a bomb at the navi, but misjudged the blast in its desperation, and the bomb sailed over the flaming swordsman's head, exploding behind him.

BillyA: SHOTGUNN'D
BillyB: SHRAPNEL'D
BillyC: TASTE OF OWN MEDICINE'D

Strouth.EXE: 60HP {Normal Panel}
"Ah, so those things shoot bombs... interesting, something to log for next time we meet them... anyways, you got this Strouth, you don't need me to tell you what to do here..."
"Right, let's see how this virus takes to flames!
Strouth begins to approach the Magneaker, releasing even more flames as he goes. There are so many flames at this point, that his entire body is covered by them. As he gets closer, Strouth concentrates the flames around his right fist, and then he begins to run full speed at the remaining magneaker.
"Scared? Cause you should be!"
He reaches the Magneaker and quickly takes to the air.
"TAKE THIS!!
He flips and manipulates a few of the flames from his right hand to his right foot and rockets straight down at the virus.
"FALCON KICK!
Upon landing, he rears back to give the punch that little extra uumph. He throws the flaming punch and as the flames approach the Magneaker, Strouth shapes them into the form of a falcon, keeping in his theme thusfar...
"FALCON PAWNCH!!!"
Ronike could only shake his head...
"You've always had a taste for the theatrics, couldn't just kill it normally, you have to throw in the Falcon punch and kick combo..."
"What can I say? I've always wanted to do that!

RECAP:
1. Charge + approach MagneakerB
2. FALCON KICK! Otherwise known as rapid shot... (2*2*2=8)
3. FALCON PAWNCH!!! Or charge shot (2*2*8 = 32 base damage * 2 for metal panel = 64)
((OOC: Please put the targets of your attacks in your summary.))

Strouth Approaches the Magneaker and takes to the air. he came down on him with a Falcon kick, which hit, albeit barely, and followed it up with a speedy, yet incredibly effective Falcon Punch. This deleted the enemy successfully, with a bit of flair (even if it isn't "original" flair).

The Metool sends an attack towards Strouth, in retaliation. Luckily he was facing the blast, and now had a split second of time to take action. It hasn't connected yet, but it may if he doesn't do anything. ((I'd suggest defensive action, like dodging or Guard1))

BATTLE SUMMARY:

ENEMIES:
MagneakerB: FALCONPUNCHED

ALLIES:
Strouth.EXE: 60HP {Metal Panel} (Attacking closing in, take action to avoid it)

"Ah, this is working better than I would've hoped!!"
"Sending you the guard 1 chip we got, have fun..."
"Hey, when do I not!
Strouth crouched down on one knee, and crossed his arms in front of his face. A giant, yellow shield with a green plus appeared in front of him, hopefully deflecting the force of the shockwave back at the Metool...

RECAP:
Reaction action: Guard 1 (reflect at Metool) (60? dmg)
((OOC: Guard "Reflects" damage, so it only does as much as the enemy's attack does. The 60 is the most damage it reflects, despite blocking all. SO it blocks one attack, and then reflects up to 60 of the attack's damage, or less if the attack doesn't deal that much))

Reacting just in time, Strouth throws up a shield just before the Shockwave hits. The Guard1 chip reflects the little shockwave back at the Metool. The thing jumps up in pain, but it's not dead yet.

It doesn't attack yet.

BATTLE SUMMARY:

ENEMIES:
MagneakerB: FALCONPUNCHED
Metool: 30HP

ALLIES:
Strouth.EXE: 60HP {Metal Panel}

(OOC: Ok, thanks, I wasn't sure)
"Alright, this is annoying, shall we get rid of this stupid thing?"
"Yep, have fun, just don't take it too far..."
Strouth only laughed at this.
"When have I ever taken it too far! Alright!
Strouth ran over to the metool, and released all the flames he could from the bracelets and brought half to his right foot and to his right hand. Upon reaching the metool, Strouth kicked it up into the air. He then spun into the air, flaming fist first, aiming straight for the Metool.
"SHORUYUKEN!!!!"

Recap:
1. Charging
2. Still charging
3. Kick to Shoruyuken Metool, (read: charge shot) (2*2*8=32 base dmg * 2 for metal panel=64)
Strouth successfully pulled off his aerial tricks and fired off his "Shoruyuken" at the Metool. The poor little critter hadn't had a chance, and was promptly burnt to a crisp.

--Victory--

Strouth: 60 HP

RewardData: 360 zenny

((You should include your current Zenny balance inside your signature. It's also requested that you don't put it inside of a tab, like the one you have your stats in, as a general rule to enforce honesty. [So people don't just change their zenny, and others won't notice, I guess]))
"And there it is!"
Ronike yawned really loud, seeming to attempt to get Strouth's attention...
"ALRIGHT!!! NEXT ROUND!!!!"
"Strouth... I'm tired... I'm ready to go back to bed now..."
"BRING ON THE VIRUSES!!!"
It was at this point that Ronike's massive facepalm occured.
"Huh, did you say something!
"You know, sometimes I think you don't even care about me..."
"Alright, last one, I promise!"
Ronike's head snaps up.
"YOU WERE LISTENING THE WHOLE... you know why I am even suprised... Alright, round 4, lets go I suppose..."
"WOO! ROUND 4!"
(Battle 4 please, we shall see how this goes...)
Srouth, pumped up for more battle, treks across the netscape, searching for more enemies to vanquish.
He soon comes across a checkerboard patterned field of Metal and Magnetic panels, he's standing on Metal at the moment.
Three Larks, and two Scarecrows loom in the distance, bringing their attention to the fire navi. Those fish look kind of menacing.

LarkA: 100 HP (Me)
ScarecrowA: 100 HP (Mag)
LarkB: 100 HP (Me)
ScarecrowB: 100 HP (Mag)
LarkC: 100 HP (Me)

Terrain: 50% Metal, 50% Magnetic (Checkerboard pattern)

Srouth.exe: 60 HP

-BATTLE 4-
-GO-
(OOC: Ok, I have a few questions before I get going on this one:
A: Can Viruses hit each other with attacks if I properly RP it? Or is that a no-no?
B: Magnetic panels: Do I lose 1 action every turn regardless, or only if I step on one, or only if I start a turn on one? And my sig's accuracy wouldn't be effected by it, right?
Alright, that should be it. Thanks for the patience.)
((OOC:
A: Depends on what you mean. If you mean something like, "Can I stand between my enemies and hope their attacks hit eachother?" Then yes, you can try, though it would have to be RPed relatively well. If you mean you Rping their attacks going by you towards other enemies, then no.
B: As for the Magnetic Panel's -1 action is for when you stand on it. However, you will be told you lose an action in the Modpost, and barring some special circumstances (Like, i don't know, maybe if you attempted to walk over a Magnetic panel and then walk back over it) the action will almost always be subtracted from the following turn. (almost like how stun works, except for different reasons, you see?) I hope this has answered all your questions.

One Note, please place your Zenny balance in your forums signature.

Also, RS, his Navi's name is Strouth.))
(OOC: Yep, that'll do it, thanks. And sorry about the Zennys, I thought I did it, but apparently not... And yeah, Lux is right about the name, but I hadn't noticed due to skim reading...)
"...Hmm, water virii, this could be a problem..."
Strouth's already manic grin grew even more devilish.
"Yeah, but at least we have some electricity navis to go with it, eh?"
Ronike returned the smile
"You thinking what I'm thinking? Although it's chances aren't that great, it's better than nothing, we don't have many great chips for this..."
"Don't worry about it too much man, just send me the thunder chip, and I'll take care of the rest..."
"Alright, cannon chip, slotting in, you got it now..."
A giant, green gun materialized on Strouth's right arm, but he ignored it for the moment, and began jumping over very close to Scarecrow A, careful to jump only on the metal panels. He did this in a deliberate way, such that there was a direct line between the scarecrow, himself, and Lark A.
"Hey you! STUPID VIRUS!
He accentuated this point by shooting the cannon into its face, to which Ronike could not help but comment: "Ah, the master of subtlety at work...
Betcha can't hit me you dumb thing!
Accompanying his taunts, Strouth pulled his eyelid down and stuck his tongue out at the thing, hoping to enrage it even further...
Alright, now I just gotta time this jump dodge just right, so that it will aim on the current trajectory and hit the Lark behind me... Gotta time this perfectly... At least I'm far enough that when it shoots that lightening, I'll be able to react in time...

RECAP:
1. Tactical movement between Lark A and Scarecrow A, jump only on Metal
2. Cannon in Scarecrow A + taunts (40)
3. Dodge immediately after Scarecrow fires, with intention to make Scarecrow hit Lark behind me (? dmg * 2 for metal panel * 2 for element weakness)
Strouth nimbly hopped along the metal panels, careful to avoid the magnetic ones.

Upon lining himself up correctly, he found himself between the two enemies, as had been his goal. Turning to the Scarecrow and shooting at it, he proceeded to make tantalizing faces at it.

The Scarecrow (though which trigger set it off couldn't be determined) the channeled lightning down into itself. The Electrical bolt was channeled through the thing, recharging and revitalizing it, and then redirecting itself in Strouth's direction.

Luckily this had been the Navi's plan all along. After the bolt was fired at him, he jumped to the side. This action had 3 effects. First, it allowed him to avoid the attack. Second, it caused the attack to barrel right into the Lark that had been behind him, frying it up. The third effect was that Strouth, who had been so careful up until now, accidently landed his feet on the Magnet panel next to him as he jumped.

This pushed his feet out from under him, causing him to fall on his side and slide to his left, back onto a metal panel. As unfortunate as it may have seemed, it was actually a mixture of good and bad luck, as this also knocked him to the ground before a spray of water could smash into him. One of the Larks that he had so far not paid attention to had fired at him, and due to him tripping, the watery attack now soared over him, disintegrating in the distance.

As he looked back at it, he noted the other Lark getting back up and turning to it. Apparently he hadn't deleted it, and it looked rather angry.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Enemies:
LarkA: 10 HP [On Metal]
ScarecrowA: 100 HP [On Magnet]
LarkB: 100 HP [On Metal]
ScarecrowB: 100 HP [On Magnet]
LarkC: 100 HP [On Metal]

Allies:
Strouth.exe: 60 HP [On Ground, 1 action lost this round]

Terrain: 50% Metal, 50% Magnetic (Checkerboard pattern)
(OOC: Don't want to irritate you, but how could 90 damage possibly have been done, when the damage should have been multiplied by 4 due to elemental weakness and panel bonus? I apologize if this sounds disrespectful or what not, I just don't know how else to say it. Maybe I'm missing something, but I just want to be sure quickly... And I need to think a little bit more about how to handle this...)
((OOC: It doesn't actually double damage, it adds 100% damage. So being weak to ELEC added 30 dmg, and being on Metal added 30 dmg. No need to feel bad about not knowing that, since it is somewhat obscure information. And don't worry, I don't feel disrespected, I'd ask questions too if I was confused. Thank you for being so polite, though.))
Strouth slowly got up...
"GOD!!! I hate magnetic panels so...
He just noticed the water shot quickly receding into the distance
"On second thought, I did that totally on purpose!"
"Yeah right... Well anyways, we need to figure out a way out of this, and we can't afford to get hit once either... I'm going to send you a shotgun chip, use it wisely...
Once more, Strouth's hand retracted into his "sleeve".
"Alright, I know how to use this kinda stuff!
Strouth quickly jumped high and backwards careful to keep an eye on all the viruses, but the lark he had fired at before.
"Alright, keep an eye on those viruses. If they fire anything off at you, shoot that shotgun at that lark we tricked last time so you get..."
"I KNOW I KNOW!!! So I can use the momentum to get out of the way of the shot!"
"Ok, Ok, chill out... Also, try to wait until a virus is near that Lark so that you get the bonus damage, and also try to land on a metal panel for godsake..."
"HEY! IT'S HARD!!! Imagine trying to play DDR while being shot at! ON HEAVY!!!"

RECAP:
1. Get up
2. Tactical action away + dodge
3. Shotgun shot at LarkA (50 damage +splash dmg if possible), use of shot momentum to dodge.