I see the light...bulb

In a flash of blue light, SplashMan appeared in ElecTown's Net, and activated the coordinates. "Okay...I just have to go straight, then left from here! It's a really short walk, so I shouldn't run into any viruses on the way!"

"Yeah, right, whatever. Just head there so we can fix the problem!"

...Yeah, his operator wasn't too thrilled about the mission. "I'm on my way!"

Sabrina didn't even acknowledge her Navi; instead, she removed a blue Vulcan series chip from her folder, placed it in the spare chip pocket, and replaced it with a certain chip featuring a clam-like virus with a spear...

(Let's find out how many Navis it takes to change a light bulb! And yes, I've been waiting to use that pun as much as possible ever since I read the mission.)
Splashman takes to the designated location and finds a NormalNavi that seems built for construction purposes.

"Ah, we just got a report from the NetPolice about you. So you're going to do it, huh?" the construction navi remarked, seeming impressed. He then took out two things.
"Well, let's review your mission, you're to take this lightbulb in that direction," the NormalNavi began, holding up the lightbulb half the size of Splashman and pointing to the northeast, "and place it in the designated plug. You'll know what it looks like when you get there. You'll have to carry it with you all the way though."

Now he held up the second object, "This is a walkie-talkie, radio us if the lightbulb breaks and we'll get you one as soon as possible. It'll work even with your battle routine on, so don't worry about that," the construction Navi explained, before handing the water navi both objects.

"Be careful though, there was only one other guy who managed to do this before when we sent this request out 7 years ago, though, it was till kind of difficult for him," the NormalNavi grumbled, looking out to the northeast.

"Good luck kid, you'll need it," the client grunted, staring toward the direction Splashman was to be in.

Splashman Get: Lightbulb.DAT, Radio.exe
...Only one Navi was able to do this last time? Suddenly, Sabrina found herself a whole lot more interested in this mission. "Well..ready, SplashMan? That light bulb isn't too heavy, is it?"

"Nope!" SplashMan re-adjusted the bulb so that he could carry it over one shoulder, then looked in the direction he was to head slightly nervously. "...I wonder why it's so hard to get it over there?"

"Well, we're not gonna find out if you just stand there! Come on, move it!"

"...You really sound more into this mission all of a sudden..." While he wasn't exactly at peak confidence, the aqua Navi sucked his gut in (despite having no gut to suck in) and made his way northeast, keeping an eye out for...things...

(moving along...)
Splashman runs along toward the northeast, nothing seems to be quite unusual...
Until he meets like... a friggin' giant bunch of viruses. Well, not so giant.
They all seem to be eyeing the lightbulb, with what seems to be a very "greedy" stare.

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
EleballA: 80 HP
EleballB: 80 HP
EleballC: 80 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Splashman.exe: 200 HP
Lightbulb.DAT: 50 HP

-MISSION BATTLE 1-
-START-
"...Uh-oh!" Upon encountering the latest enemies, SplashMan gently set the giant light bulb down behind him, and took a good look at his foes. "I dunno what those floaty viruses are, but they look electrical!" At this point, he realized the floor felt a bit harder than usual, and looked down; the fact it was all gray explained why. "Metal panels too?! This is going to be one of those really annoying battles, isn't it?"

"Eh...the PET says their HP isn't that high. Nothing we can't handle!" Sabrina flipped out a single chip featuring a blue Swordy. Not that she had the luxury to have more than one, mind you. "Battlechip, AquaSword! Slot in!"

A watery hilt replaced the Navi's right hand, and he pointed it before the blade formed. "Okay, viruses! Prepare to..." And then it hit him. He was being completely ignored. "...It's like...they're looking through me at the light bulb..."

"Well, I guess that's why we got hired. Take 'em out so they can't do anything to it!"

"Er...right!" The AquaSword formed in earnest, and SplashMan dashed over towards the new enemies. Not really wanting to find out what kind of attack they had, he let out a mighty wide slash at the trio of EleBall. And another one; he wanted to make sure they were all gone. Feeling that the floating Elec viruses were sufficiently sliced at, he headed over to the three non-floating ones...hey, that was right. Billy were Elec viruses. And between his Aqua element and the metallic panels beneath him, their attacks would really, REALLY smart. It'd probably be a good idea to slash them to ribbons, too. And so...one! Two! Another pair of cuts from the water-based edge.

"H-Hey!" Sabrina had been searching her folder for more chips, but realized that her Navi had expended all his effort for the time being. "I was gonna send you a Guard! Now you're wide open!"

AquaSword faded from the Navi's arm, who folded his arms and closed his eyes. "Well...I kinda got caught up in the moment. But I might've gotten them all!...At least I hope I did..."

"...You better have, or you're about to wind up with a lot of pain on your hands..."

[Order of Turn:
1-AquaSword chip attack on EleBallA, EleBallB, and EleBallC (80+10, Aqua)
2-AquaSword chip attack on EleBallA, EleBallB, and EleBallC (80+10, Aqua)
3-AquaSword chip attack on BillyA, BillyB, and BillyC (80+10, Aqua)
4-AquaSword chip attack on BillyA, BillyB, and BillyC (80+10, Aqua)]
((Setting down the lightbulb takes one action, sorry about that.))

Splashman, using his awesome aqua sword of aqua awesomeness, dashes into the viruses, well, he set down the electric bulb first, and starting hacking and slashing every which way, crushing the viruses under the weight of the waves cascading out of the Aquasword.
Well, that wasn't so bad. Makes you think that the other guy who finished this probably didn't have an aqua sword of awesomeness to deal with his enemies as easily.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
EleballA: DELETED
EleballB: DELETED
EleballC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Metal

-VICTORY-
Get: Thunder1, 300z
Yep, his battle routines were deactivating. Which could only mean he got them all. SplashMan opened his eyes, and viewed the remaining data floating where the viruses had been standing...and floating. "That was pretty easy! At this rate, we'll get there in no time!" After picking up the light bulb to make sure nothing happened to it, he sent over the extra data, and started walking. "I didn't analyze the data or anything, so you'll have to do that, Sabrina!"

Luckily for the operator, the PET did that automatically for her. "Let's see. We got...a little bit of cash, and Thunder chip data."

"Thunder? Bleck!"

"You know, I've been thinking...Elec attacks do more on water-based panels. If we could get a way to make sea or ice panels, it wouldn't kill us to have a couple of Elec chips around!" The PET spat a brand new Thunder1 chip, which Sabrina grabbed and placed into the spare chip pocket. "I'm not gonna just sell that one away. We might be able to use it!"

"Well, I'm NOT looking forward to it, but if you say so!" Light bulb in tow, the Aqua Navi continued moving along towards his destination. He couldn't help but wonder what required a bulb that big...but that was just one more reason why he wasn't about to fail the mission.

(onto mission battle #2!)
Electricity flies from all sides as Splashman jumps and rolls forward. Standing up, he recognizes his assailants as ElecOgres, but they've brought along some friends too! A bigger one, obviously the leader, floats, grinning in the direct front of Splashman.
By the way they're looking at the lightbulb, you can tell what's up with the whole "clear-the-way mission."

-Left-
ElecOgreA: 120 HP
ElecOgreB: 120 HP
ElecOgreC: 120 HP

-Front-
ScarecrowA: 100 HP
MagneakerA: 70 HP
ElecOgreEX: 170 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP
ScarecrowB: 100 HP

-Right-
ElecOgreD: 120 HP
ElecOgreE: 120 HP
ElecOgreF: 120 HP

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Your side-

The lead ogre grunts something that might've translated to, "Hey youz, hand over tha lightbulb, and no one gets hurt, capiche?"
Did I mention the ElecOgreEX is smoking a big cigar?

-REPAIR BILLS-
-BATTLE 2-
-BATTLE THE ELECTRIC MAFIA-
...Didn't he just say something along the lines of that last battle was easy, so he'd get there quick? Yeah...famous last words. "...This is gonna be pretty tough..."

"Yeah...but aren't you supposed to take out an enemy's leader first, to kill morale? Maybe if we take out that ElecOgre with the...cigar...that'll make the other viruses panic! And how does a virus get a cigar, anyway? ...Meh, whatever. Start off by shooting him with your cannons!"

First things first, though. The Navi turned around, and carefully set the light bulb down, so that it wouldn't break or roll off. Once that wasn't a concern, he did another 180, and stared down the ElecOgreEX. The sound of running water could suddenly be heard as he did..."Sorry, no smoking allowed!" Suddenly, he bent over slightly, and a mighty blast of water gushed forth from the top of his back, moving fast towards the head honcho virus. Indeed, it was his signature Water Splash attack. However, there was very little arc compared to a usual Water Splash; it was almost a straight shot this time. Of course, this raised a question. While powerful, Water Splash on its own could not defeat the opposing virus. Something else was going to have to finish things. But what?

Luckily, Sabrina knew enough to grab a couple of chips for this. "Okay, SplashMan? I'm gonna do something a little different this time. But I don't want to leave you vulnerable, okay?" In a rare moment, she inserted two non-identical chips into her PET, one right after the other. "Battlechip, MarkCannon! Slot in! Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in!"

It didn't seem any different at first, though: SplashMan's hand and forearm faded, and reformed as a green and gray cannon. Almost immediately, crosshairs formed in front of the cannon, and began moving forward, scanning the place for an enemy. .........Ding! It found something, and the cannon reacted by automatically pointing itself towards the target, and let loose with its blast. But did it hit its mark? He couldn't really find out, since as soon as the cannon transformed back into his regular arm, he was surrounded by a red shield. While not exactly mad or anything about it, the Navi was a little surprised. "Guard? How'd you get it up so fast?"

"I told you! I was going to do something a little different. So I put in MarkCannon and Guard right after each other! That way, Guard would activate as soon as MarkCannon would fire, and you'd be defended ASAP!"

The Navi ducked, not trying to peek to see if he had defeated the ElecOgreEX. While he wanted to know, keeping himself from being zapped was a higher priority...

[Order of Turn:
1-Set down light bulb behind SplashMan
2-Water Splash sig attack on ElecOgreEX (140, Aqua)
3-MarkCannon1 chip attack on ElecOgreEX (70, locks on)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, reflects an attack)]
Splashman set the Lightbulb down before executing a powerful straight shot Hydro Cannon at the ElecOgreEX. The virus just grinned as the Magneakers and Scarecrows flanking him blasted their own attacks at it, canceling the Water Splash out. However, a sudden attack from the water navi's MarkCannon pinned the boss right on the nose, making him fall backward. His assistants worriedly rushed to his front, nursing his injury, not really much they could do though.
The ElecOgres to Splashman's sides growled in fury at their head's treatment, and sent shocking rays of electricity at the Aqua Warrior. The Guard reflected one attack, but the joint shocks of two forces proved too much, sparking some massive damage in Splashman's system, the metallic ground didn't help much either.
Luckily the Lightbulb remained safe.

-Left-
ElecOgreB: 60 HP

-Front-
ScarecrowA: 65 HP
MagneakerA: 35 HP
ElecOgreEX: 100 HP
MagneakerB: 35 HP
ScarecrowB: 65 HP

-Right-

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 80 HP
"Agggh!!!" SplashMan fell on one knee from the sheer force of the electric attacks, cringing from the pain. He tried to say something, but he couldn't; he was too shocked to do so.

"Ahh! SplashMan, are you okay?!" Sabrina's question was half-rhetorical, considering what her Navi just took. "Say something!"

"...I feel like the water in me is boiling..." With some degree of difficulty, the Navi stood up, and eyed the opposing viruses. "...It hurts, but I'm okay. Let's take out that leader, so everyone'll freak out!"

"R-Right!" While a bit surprised that her Navi bounced back so quickly, the young woman shook it off, grabbed a pair of cannon-like chips, and placed them into her PET simultaneously. "Let's do it quick! Battlechip, MarkCannon! Double slot in!"

The green and gray cannon formed on SplashMan's arm, but didn't emit its cursor immediately. Instead, he made sure it was pointed towards the intended target, and then let the crosshairs march across the metal panels towards its intended target. Soon, a noise alerted that they had locked on, and the cannon auto-aimed and fired. The cursor relaxed from its target for a moment, then suddenly and promptly locked on once again. This resulted in another blast, which hopefully for the Navi took out the biggest threat. Though the cohorts' attacks still stung...

"Okay, now to fix you up!" Sabrina took out two more chips, then inserted one of them. "Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in! ...One question, though. What's the point of aiming a MarkCannon?"

The Aqua Navi glowed for a moment, as his body was healed a bit from the earlier shocking. "I just wanted to be completely sure it hit!" The glowing soon faded, and he now showed very few signs of getting blasted. "Now, how about some defense?"

"Right!" The other chip from before was absorbed by the PET's insertion slot. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

This time, only a yellow shield formed, as opposed to the previous red one. SplashMan hunkered behind it, and waited for any counterattack.

[Order of Turn:
1-MarkCannon1 chip attack on ElecOgreEX (70, locks on)
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on ElecOgreEX (70, locks on)
3-Recover80 chip on SplashMan (80, Recovery)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, reflects an attack)]
Splashman readily forms his two MarkCannons, aims, locks-on and fires.
Fearing for their leader's life, the two Magneakers wrench the Scraecrows out of the ground, and form a makeshift shield against the blows of the MarkCannon. The aquatic warrior lets out a low "tch" as he rolls forward to dodge the incoming bombs fired courtesy of the Magneakers.
A refreshing healing light washes over Splashman as he backflips away from the armada of electric viruses and bunkers down behind a Guard. The ElecOgres all look to the leader, who has groggily gotten up. He lights his own cigar with a spark of electricity, chomps down and growls.
All the ElecOgres start charging electrons between their horns, the air shimmering and crackling with energy as they prepare to deliver a mighty blow.
The boss grins maliciously, his own horns charging up, it seems all is lost for our hero at the moment.
All the ElecOgres let out a unified howl of great ferocity as they fire their electric bolts into one point high above Splashman's head. Instinctively, the water navi uses the Guard like an umbrella.
Thunder rumbles as dark clouds gather overhead in the digital sky, jolts of lighting jumping here and there, toward what seems to be the epicenter of activity.

Without warning, a massive bolt of electricity crashes down on Splashman and his Guard. The ElecOgres laugh as the water navi grunts with effort, cracks already appearing in the Guard, would it hold?

The aquatic navi wonders... should he call for help? The walkie-talkie's just right there...

-Left-
ElecOgreB: 60 HP

-Front-
ScarecrowA: DELETED
MagneakerA: 35 HP
ElecOgreEX: 100 HP
MagneakerB: 35 HP
ScarecrowB: DELETED

-Right-

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 160 HP [Guard Umbrella] (One Free Action! Can use to either run the hell away, hoping that the metal ground doesn't send electricity spraying everywhere, or yell for help into the walkie-talkie)

((You only get to spend one action on your next post, choose wisely.))
...Metal conducted electricity, and Guard wasn't going to last forever. Due to those facts, SplashMan didn't really spend too long weighing the options. He grabbed the walkie-talkie, and put it close to where his mouth would've been if he had one.

"HELP!!!!!"

Nope, there wasn't going to be much room for misinterpretation today.

"Lots of Elec viruses...metal panels...Aqua Navi...pain! Back-up!!!"

(And now he plays the waiting game. Sorry about it being so short, but I think it accentuates the peril of the situation rather nicely.)
Suddenly an European Broadsword flies out of nowhere and collides with the center of the megavolt lightning strike, conducting all the electricity and plopping to the ground, sticking there for the moment.
The Guard then shatters, and deals a tiny bit of damage to every virus in the vicinity.
The blade of the sword crackles and hums with electricity, emitting a soft blue glow in the meanwhile. The hilt looks fairly safe to touch though.

-Left-
ElecOgreA: 114 HP
ElecOgreB: 54 HP
ElecOgreC: 114 HP

-Front-
MagneakerA: 29 HP
ElecOgreEX: 94 HP
MagneakerB: 29 HP

-Right-
ElecOgreD: 114 HP
ElecOgreE: 114 HP
ElecOgreF: 114 HP

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Items-
Broadsword (1 Action away from Splashman. Takes another action to pull out)

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 160 HP
...Hey, he was still alive. In fact, he wasn't even touched by the electrical assault. But why? The answer became obvious when SplashMan looked up and noticed an odd sword sticking in the ground. Looked electrical-y, so maybe it drew the attack? ...He didn't have this much time to think about it. He had to take some viruses out before they tried that again. "Sabrina, are you there?"

"Uh, yeah! I just...I couldn't help you then...sorry..."

"It worked out in the end, right? So stop being sorry and give me some orders!"

"......Right! Sorry about that, dunno what came over me!" Ignoring the fact she stopped being sorry by being sorry about it, the young woman grabbed a pair of chips containing pictures of Lark, and inserted them into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Double slot in! Try taking out one of the ElecOgre groups with that!"

Few times before had SplashMan been so happy to see his forearm become a wide-mouth water gun for the millionth time. Once it formed, he pointed it towards the boss and nearby Magneaker...then spun 90 degrees towards a group of ElecOgre. He didn't take too long to aim; since the ElecOgreEX had been in the middle, he already had a general bead on exactly where he should be shooting. Then, suddenly, with a bit of a splashing noise, a wide blast of water emerged from the gun with great force, sailing towards the trio of Elec viruses. But for some reason, the recoil of the gun was purely backwards; by taking a couple of steps back from the force, the Navi was for the most part able to maintain his aim. He promptly capitalized off this by making a quick second shot, which followed virtually the same path as the first.

And that meant he was now out of ammo. "Okay, SplashMan! What we're about to do is kinda risky, but do it anyway, all right?"

"Uh...what are we about to do, again?"

"Head over to that weird sword. But that'll leave the light bulb exposed, so I want you to taunt the viruses while you're heading over there to distract them. That way they'll focus on you, and I can send another Guard to block their attack. Sound good?"

"...Okay, gotcha!" If anything, SplashMan was worried about the taunting. After all, he rarely did it, and when he did, it was usually terrible. Oh well, couldn't hurt to try. "Hey, stupid viruses!" He began walking towards the broadsword, waving his arms a bit as he did so. "I bet you hate my guts that I deleted some of your friends, and even hurt your leader! But guess what? I don't have any guts! So you can't hate them! Ha ha ha!" Hey, he wasn't so awful, after all!

...Is what Sabrina wanted to think, but embarrassment was seeping from every last corner of her body for her Navi. "That...is the worst taunting, ever. Not just what SplashMan's done, not what I've seen, but ever in the history of the world..." ...Wait a sec, wasn't she supposed to be doing something?

"Sabrina, I'm here!" The Aqua Navi eyed the sword, determining that it was too stuck in the ground to pull out without putting some effort into it. "...Uh, hello?"

The operator suddenly snapped back to reality, and got on the task of hastily pulling out a Guard chip from her folder, and slamming it into her PET's insertion slot. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in! I didn't space out at all! What gave you that idea?!"

The shield formed once again around SplashMan, who was still looking at the sword. Yep, it'd be tough, but he could definitely take it out and use it. And with the electricity flowing through it, it'd be a handy weapon to use...

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot1 chip attack on ElecOgreA, ElecOgreB, and ElecOgreC (60+10, Aqua)
2-WideShot1 chip attack on ElecOgreA, ElecOgreB, and ElecOgreC (60+10, Aqua)
3-Move over to Broadsword, and make a scene while doing it
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)]
Splashman quickly formed the gaping Wideshot mouth cannon, blasting the ElecOgres to his left twice with purposeful rapidity, wiping out that portion of the group. Rolling forward toward the broadsword as he dodged the incoming bombs from the Magneakers, Splashman successfully drew the attention of all the viruses away from the lightbulb at the moment. With a firm nod of the head from the ElecOgreEX, the Right Side started performing the same attack that had almost crushed Splashman moments before, only using three gathered powers instead of seven. The result would still seem to be deadly though.
The lightning bolt that fell from the skies this time was a bit thinner in size, but thankfully it was weak enough that none of it so much as even touched the aquatic warrior as the Guard shattered, reflecting a full 60 DMG at one ElecOgre that started the attack.
Looks like the odds were in the water battler's favor.
Oh wait, the leader was charging another attack, probably knew that Splashman was going to put up a Guard, that bastard.
Notably, the attack still pretty much hurt like hell when the cackling leader started shorting Splashman's circuits with its own red lightning, but from the shocked expression on the leader's face, and the red sparks crackling around the sword in front of the water navi, one could tell that the Broadsword had been a pretty big lifesaver.
Now to see what else it could do, eh?

-Left-
ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreB: DELETED
ElecOgreC: DELETED

-Front-

-Right-
ElecOgreD: 114 HP
ElecOgreE: 54 HP

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Items-
Broadsword (Takes 1 action to pull out)

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 80 HP
Lightbulb.DAT: 50 HP (1 action away from Splashman)
SplashMan was getting sick and tired of getting zapped. But maybe now he could return the favor somewhat. "...Okay! I'm pulling this sword out now! That okay, Sabrina?"

"I got nothing better, so go ahead!"

Grabbing the broadsword with both hands, he did the only thing he could; pulled with all his might. And while his interior consisted entirely of water, it was actually quite a bit of might. "Hrk!!!" A few seconds passed, and it was beginning to budge. Just a bit more...almost there...and with a final pull, the sword emerged from the ground, now held high above the Navi's head. "I did it! I got the sword out!"

"Awesome! ...Huh."

"What do you mean, huh?"

"Nothing. Just, the sword looks kinda Netopian to me. You'd think it'd be Electopian, since, ya know, we're in Electopia right now. But that's not really important. Go ahead and give two viruses the slashing of their lives! I'll let you pick which ones!"

SplashMan looked over the remaining viruses, and decided to focus on the main source of the major shock from earlier; the leftover ElecOgre. The fact his operator only said to attack two of them seemed a little odd to him, but he was never one to really question her, so...charge! He raced over to the trio of Elec viruses, and delivered a mighty uppercut slash to the first one he encountered. Without waiting to see what it did, he moved over to the next one over, and gave it a powerful, more horizontal slice courtesy of the broadsword. But as much as he wanted to divide the final ElecOgre in two, he obeyed Sabrina's wishes, and stopped his offensive. "Okay, so why am I not cutting up the last ElecOgre?"

"Okay, here's the plan. Take a few steps back."

"Okay..." The Aqua Navi moved back a little bit, so that all the remaining viruses were within his field of vision. "This far enough?"

"Perfect! Now, hold the sword up! Not over your head, though...maybe halfway between that and straight ahead?"

SplashMan held the sword up at a 45 degree angle, wondering as he did so exactly why he was doing it. "So...what's this all about?"

"If they attack you, the sword should wind up being like a lightning rod, and draw the attack!"

"...What?! I'll get zapped if they do that!"

"I don't think so! It's taken some serious electricity, but even you didn't feel a thing when you grabbed it. So I think the hilt's immune or something!"

"Hope you're right..." While a bit apprehensive, the Navi didn't waver, and held the broadsword in place as he waited for the counterattack...

[Order of Turn:
1-Pull out Broadsword
2-Broadsword attack (uppercut slash) on ElecOgreD (???)
3-Broadsword attack (horizontal slash) on ElecOgreE (???)
4-Move back a bit, and hold the Broadsword up]
Splashman tugs on the sword, finally grabbing it out and brandishing it up high with a cry of victory. There is an inscription on the blade.

Quote ()

Our souls, hard yet firm
Our power, tearing the mountains
Only one among us can stand under heaven

Two Magneaker bombs land on the raised blade, making the water warrior stumble back a little bit, but nothing too bad.
Charging at the ElecOgres to his right, Splashman, cuts the first ElecOgre and two explosions erupting out of the swing of the blade, the metallic floor building up the power, knocking the virus into a stunned position. (104)
Hacking at the next ElecOgre, a furious crackle of red electricity blazes out through the cut, amplified by the metallic floor, and zapping the poor thing to death. (64)
Jumping back, Splashman raises the sword in front of him, making sure to have a clear view of his enemies. The leader grunts an order, and the sky darkens again.
Instinctively, the broadsword brings itself upward, the blade pointing at the sky as the lightning crashes down, and it absorb it all. The leader and unstunned ElecOgre kind of throw a tantrum, well, that's what it looks like.

Hm, now if you think about it, maybe its possible that the sword acts like a buster. So maybe you could... charge it?

-Left-

-Front-

-Right-
ElecOgreD: 10 HP (Stun!)
ElecOgreE: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 80 HP [Broadsword]
Ahh, it really felt great not having to worry about any Elec attack at all. But, something was odd. An electrical broadsword had virtually nothing in common with him. And yet, something felt...familiar about it. But he couldn't figure it out...

"...shMan! Hey, SplashMan! How about letting me know you know I exist?"

"Huh? Oh, hang on! I'm getting something from this sword, so can you just...not say anything for a little bit?"

Sabrina was...slightly taken aback. "...Excuse me? Are you telling me to shut up?"

"Kinda...I gotta concentrate!"

"Now see here, buster...!"

...That was it! Holding the sword in his left hand, he altered his right arm to an almost hose-like shape; his own buster. "...Yeah, that's it! This feeling...it's like a buster!" The buster faded in lieu of the hand shape, which was placed again on the sword, albeit with a tighter grip. "Hyaah!" Suddenly, the electricity from the sword seemed to increase on its own, as the Navi began transferring some of his own power to it. "...Charge complete!" Now that his sword was sparking from electrical power, SplashMan rushed to the final mostly intact ElecOgre, and gave it the most powerful cut he could muster.

Sabrina had to close her eyes for a moment, due to the sudden brightness coming from her PET screen. "Ack!...So, you can charge the sword? Weird..."

"Yep, and it's thanks to you that I realized it!" Of course, he wasn't completely finished. The Navi quickly moved over to the stunned, weakened virus, and took a careful stab at it. He definitely didn't want to miss an easy target like that..."Phew! Almost done with this!" He turned towards the Magneaker pair and boss ElecOgreEX, gripping the broadsword tightly. "I finally get to come for you guys next!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Charge up broadsword
2-Charge up broadsword
3-Broadsword attack on ElecOgreF (???)
4-Broadsword attack on ElecOgreD (???)]
Splashman builds up the power of the Broadsword, the blade humming in resonance with the power flow, a crackling azure flash signaled the charge's completion, and before Splashman could do anything, a scorching stream of electrons erupted out of the sword tip, reducing the viruses on the right to nothing.
Oh wow, this thing really was useful.
In a fit of more rage, the leader charged up electricity and sent it into the Magneakers, who then fired powered up bombs at Splashman.
Undecided on what he should do since he was about to slice down the second ElecOgre, the aquatic battler took an experimental slice at the frontal opposition, discharging something akin to an Elecreel at his enemies.
The attack collided with the bombs, and both canceled the other out.
Three more to go.

-Left-

-Front-

-Right-
ElecOgreD: DELETED
ElecOgreE: DELETED
ElecOgreF: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Metal

-Your side-
Splashman.exe: 80 HP [Broadsword]