Missing Navi Report

Magna drains some energy out of the first Powie before throwing it into another one. The last Powie jumps up and smashes down where Magna had been. The navi had successfully moved out of the way of that attack, before an armadill tackled him in the side.

ArmadillA: 100 [IronBody]
ArmadillB: DELETED!
ArmadillC: DELETED!
ScarecrowA: DELETED
ScarecrowB: 100
ScarecrowC: 100
PowieA: DELETED
PowieB: 40
PowieC: 60

Terrain: 71% Metal 29% Normal

At current, only the very front of the field, where Magna came from, is normal

Magna: 60
The last of the Armadills bowled into Magna's side, rattling the Navi a bit before retreating back to its original position and balling up. Magna felt the attack, to be sure, but having taken a much harder Armadill attack before, he knew what to expect. The purple Navi took a moment to shake off the impact, then simply returned to his assault on the Powie squad.

Since he had already dealt some damage to it earlier, Magna charged PowieB, eager to finish it off. He gripped his RageClaw with his free hand and pulled it as far back as he could, building up as much tension and momentum as possible, before letting the weapon loose, sending crashing down on the poor virus like a crude guillotine.

Not satisfied with just that, Magna crashed his piston into the ground, forcing him off the battlefield and high into the air. This wouldn't last for long, however, as Magna quickly began plummeting back down right on top of the Powie. Whether Magna thought crushing a jumping virus like this was amusing is hard to say, but either way, once the attack was finished, Magna retreated back once again, trying to escape any incoming attacks.

Actions:
1. RageClaw (40 damage, Slashing) @ PowieB
2. Piston Dive (60 damage) @ PowieC
3. Dodge

Cooldowns:
Shutter Vacuum - 1 turn
Piston Dive - 2 turns
Magna crushes the Powies into nonexistence, before a lightning bolt flies at him. The purple giant moves to the side, but yet another lightning attack comes, and this time, doesn't miss its mark.
The Armadill uncurls from its rolling position.

ArmadillA: 100
ScarecrowB: 100
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED

At current, only the very front of the field, where Magna came from, is normal

Magna: 30 [Rageclaw]
The air smelled dirty... No... Burnt. If you listened closely, you could hear stray bands of electricity crackling along the ground. Speaking of which... Why is the ground so black? It wasn't like that before... Scorch marks? What the...

Suddenly, a jolt of pain brought Magna spinning back to reality. One by one, his senses returned to him, recovering from that vicious attack. He managed to dodge the first bolt, but that second one hit him pretty hard... on metallic terrain, no less. Getting hit by the Scarecrow's lightning sent electricity coursing through Magna's body until it traveled down into the ground. The metallic terrain, however, reflected the volts right back up into Magna's body, thoroughly frying him once more. Once it was all said and done, Magna was a very blackened piece of metal. He looked down to see very few spots on his body that weren't charred. Finally, his mind flashed with a realization... that really HURT.

All the two siblings saw was a bright flash as the lightning hit Magna. After that faded, Mill's Navi looked like a giant piece of charcoal. Mill himself could only grimace at the sight, leaving Lilia to shout, "Are you alright?!".

A cloud of soot exited Magna's mouth as he said, "Yes. While the damage was severe, it remained superficial. My critical systems were unharmed."

"That's a relief... Looks like you can at least make a sturdy Navi, Mill." chuckled Lilia, giving a coy smile.

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment..." said Mill, frowning. "In any case... You good to go after the Armadill, Magna? I'd rather there be only one type of virus to deal with."

"Understood." responded Magna, who every word was still producing clouds of soot. "Beginning attack."

The purple, temporarily black, Navi launched forward, making a straight line towards the Armadill. Before he could do anything, though, a popup appeared in Magna's head, notifying him that one of his signature attacks had finished rebooting. Figuring it was as good of a chance as any, Magna extended his palm towards the shelled virus and tried to drain its energy. After that, he threw his RageClaw forward, attempting to shove the Armadill into the nearest Scarecrow. With that done, Magna began retreating once more, trying to avoid attacks while moving his way back to the non-metallic panels.

Actions:
1. Shutter Vacuum (40 life drain, -15 HP sacrifice) @ ArmadillA
2. RageClaw (20 damage, Impact) @ ArmadillA/ScarecrowB
3. Dodge back towards normal panels

Cooldowns:
Shutter Vacuum - 2 turns
Piston Dive - 1 turn
Magna charges straight at the Armadill, sucking some energy from it, and then throwing it into a Scarecrow, stunning both viruses momentarily in a slightly comedic scene.
The charred navi then makes his escape, narrowly avoiding another bolt of lighting from the other Scarecrow.

ArmadillA: 40
ScarecrowB: 80

At current, only the very front of the field, where Magna is, is normal

Magna: 55 [Rageclaw]
"This is getting ridiculous... How much longer is this battle going to take?" grumbled Mill as his Navi dodged an incoming lightning bolt. Still muttering various curses under his breath, Mill proceded to sort through his remaining chips to try and find some sort of strategy. Before that got anywhere, though, Magna interrupted:

"Calculations show that dragging out this battle would have a negative effect."

That outburst shook Mill out of his thoughts, leaving him a little confused for a moment before he pulled himself back together. "You want to end it now? Can you even do that?" asked Mill credulously.

"Chances are high enough that it is worth attempting." responded Magna with a straightforward answer.

"Well..." mumbled Mill, still unsure. "Let's see what chips I still have... Huh. The Shotgun and Pulsar are still here... Maybe this is doable, after all. Alright, permission granted." Mill slotted the pair of chips into his PET and sat back, ready to watch the havoc unfold.

"Acknowledged, Operator. Receiving new weapons..." announced Magna before trailing off to look at his RageClaw, still sitting on his hand. "This is... unnecessary." With that, Magna tossed the claws, leaving them to helplessly clatter on the ground before dissolving into bits of data. With both hands now free, they assumed their new forms: a single-barreled gun on the left and a sound cannon on the right. Magna took a quick look at both before giving a nod of approval, crossing his weapon-arms together, then jumping forward into the fray.

His first rush sent him straight towards the tangled mess of the Armadill and first Scarecrow. Without even halting his motion, Magna stuck out his Shotgun and locked his shot. "First operation: fire Shotgun on targets. Commencing!" shouted Magna as bright purple energy erupted from the weapon's barrel, speeding through the air, assisted by Magna's momentum as it hurtled towards the hapless pair of viruses.

Magna then screeched to a halt, the sound only amplified by the hard metallic terrain. Not letting that bother him, Magna dashed to the side, making his way around the other Scarecrow until he could see its partner behind it. "Second operation: fire Pulsar on targets. Commencing!" announced Magna again as he raised his sound cannon straight into the Scarecrow's face before firing, releasing an assault of noise that would rip straight through it and fly towards its partner. Magna then backed off for a moment, letting his now-empty weapons dissolve off of his arms. "Requesting permission for the Piston Dive, Operator." said Magna suddenly, never taking his eyes off the Scarecrow in front of him.

Mill and Lilia, who had been watching on in awe at Magna's artillery assault, were startled by Magna's sudden outburst. "It's recharged already?" asked Mill, who promptly checked his PET for an answer. Finding that it was, in fact, good to go, Mill activated the protocol, shouting, "Alright, Piston Dive operation approved!". Lilia just sighed at the sight of her brother getting sucked into the excitement so easily.

Regardless, Magna felt himself leaving the ground as his piston slammed into the ground by Mill's orders. Within a second, Magna was rocketing up into the air. Soon enough, he had reached his maximum altitude, otherwise known as the point where gravity took over. Magna felt his non-aerodynamic body tearing through the air as he plummeted back down towards the Scarecrow. Just before he landed, Magna shouted "Third operation... PISTON DIIIIIVE!"...

Actions:
1. Shotgun (50 damage, splash) @ ArmadillA/ScarecrowB
2. Pulsar1 (70 damage, Object Triggered Splash 8) @ ScarecrowC/ScarecrowB
3. Piston Dive (60 damage) @ ScarecrowC

Cooldowns:
Shutter Vacuum - 1 turn
Piston Dive - 2 turns
Magna blasts down the Armadill and the Scarecrow with his Shotgun, deleting the former. The latter has lightning almost get struck down on it, but the purple giant fires a stream of sonic waves at the virus, deleting it and stopping its attack in the process.
Going Full Synchro, (not really), Magna leaps into the air, and comes crashing down onto the last Scarecrow shouting something along the lines of "become the light."

ArmadillA: DELETED
ScarecrowB: DELETED
ScarecrowC: DELETED

At current, only the very front of the field, where Magna is, is normal

Magna: 55

-VICTORY-
Get: DollThunder1, 600z
"Conditions cleared. Mission complete, Operator." reported Magna as he gathered up the spoils of battle.

"Good job, Magna. Although..."

"You still haven't found my Navi yet." said Lilia, finishing her brother's sentence.

"Yeah... She has to be close, at least. Magna's traveled pretty far. Speaking of which... Are you going to be able to keep going like that?" Mill asked his Navi, focused on the charred marks all over his body.

"... It might pose an issue." responded Magna after taking a moment to scan himself.

"I see... If only I had something to... Ah!" said Mill as he discovered something in the bottom of his folder. "I almost forgot I had these... Here, let's see if this doesn't do anything."

Mill pulled a MiniEnergy subchip out of his folder and slotted it into his PET. As its data uploaded, bits and pieces of black on Magna began cracking and flaking off. This continued until the Navi had completely molted, leaving him looking good as new. "Wow..." muttered Mill, suprised. "That worked better than expected."

"System performance has returned to 95%. I can continue sear... Signal detected! ID seems to match that of Unit Lilia's Navi." announced the Navi, his repairs helping to expand his search radius.

"Really?!" exclaimed Lilia. "Come on Mill, go get her!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." grunted Mill as he stuffed his renewed chips back into his folder. "Alright, Magna, go to the location of that signal."

(MiniEnergy used. +50 HP)
(Battle 5 Start)
Magna runs along and finds an area entirely clear of viruses.
In the distance, a pink Normalnavi is spotted, this must be Lilia's navi, she seems to be preoccupied with something.
Hurrying over, the purple giant wonders what's up, before noticing what the normal navi is staring at.
A giant Christmas Tree. It has ornaments upon ornaments, and even a big star on the top, all the works, as they say.
But... something doesn't seem right about it... what could it be? Shall you take a closer look?

Magna.exe: 105 HP
Lilia's Navi: 100 HP
(Should I be RPing the Navi? I guess I'll assume so for now, but please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Magna reached the signal point... Although Lilia's Navi wasn't the first thing to catch everyone's eyes.

"What the... A Christmas tree? Wha... How... I..." stuttered Mill, completely flabbergasted by the sight.

"What's this doing on... Is that... It is!" shouted Lilia in suprise as she spotted her lost Navi. "Are you okay?"

Lilia's Navi (henceforth called LN) jumped at the sudden voices before turning to see her operator through Mill's window. "Yeah, I'm fine. There aren't any viruses around here..."

Mill opened up a separate channel for Lilia and LN to catch up, then turned to his own Navi. "This tree... Magna, go examine it."

"Should I activate combat protocols?" asked Magna.

"No, not yet. Doing anything rash might backfire. Just keep up your defenses and be careful. This just too weird for there not to be anything going on with it..."

Magna nodded, then cautiously moved forward...

Actions:
1-4. Cautiously examine tree
Magna cautiously examines the Christmas tree...
and a giant purple present box, the same size as Magna, pops up in front of him while a pink present box of the same size as Lilia's Navi pops up in front of her.

Strange...

LN.exe: 100 HP
(I... don't like where this is going. <__<)

Both Navis were startled as boxes spewed out of the tree, and... wow, these boxes were big. LN's was about 5 and a half feet tall, and Magna's... 10 feet? 12? Either way, it was one very big present.

"What... do I do with this?" asked Magna confusedly, having never seen a present before.

"You... Actually, that's a good question. What are these, Lilia?" questioned LN.

"You don't know?! They're presents! You open them up for gifts inside! Go ahead, see what's inside!" answered Lilia excitedly.

"Wait, it could be-" Mill began to warn, but he was too slow. LN pulled on the box's ribbon, which prompted Magna to do the same with his.

Actions:
1-4. Open boxes
Ripping apart the gift wrap, the two navis find a white box. They open the lid and...
BOOM, an explosion and a fume of smoke later they find the same present box, only half the size of the original.
Suddenly, the pink one, EATS Lilia's Navi, and regrows to its original size. Magna is horrified to find that the purple box has done the same. The purple giant looks around and sees that it's in the same white container as the one he opened. Technically, it's in a box the same size as it.
A holo window pops up next to Magna, displaying LN's horrified face. The two navis then oddly feel like they're being picked up. They move for a while, and then are loaded onto something. Then they start moving again, Magna hears what sounds to be the gyrations of a... conveyer belt?

Hmm...

((Just roleplay your navis' thoughts))
This is... inside the... "present"? Magna thought as he tried to examine his new surroundings. He didn't even realize what happened after he and LN opened the boxes, and now he found himself INSIDE the box. He quickly found that there was little to discover since the box wasn't much bigger than him. "... I should report to Operator."

*bzzzt*

Static? Magna tried connecting again, but to the same effect. The purple giant wouldn't rubbed his head in confusion, but unfortunately the box didn't really allot much room to move his arms. "..." Magna just stared forward into the cardboard wall, trying to think of something to do.

"Help!"

Magna shook at the sudden yelp before noticing that a screen was suddenly in front of his face... with LN in it. "Damage, Unit LN?" queried Magna, taking note that she was in just as bad a situation as he.

"N-no... But it's really, really cramped in here..." moaned the NormalNavi, trying to force herself into a less difficult position. Before either Navi could say any more though, they suddenly felt their elevations changing, almost as if they were being lifted.

"Whoa! What's carrying us?!" shouted LN with a hint of fright in her voice.

"Unknown... Yet the source must have considerable power to be able to lift me." reported Magna flatly, utterly failing to ease LN's worries. Before they could relax again, though, the duo found themselves being plopped onto... something.

"Ugh... Well, we were put down, at least. Wait... we're still moving?" LN was now getting confused on top of worried.

"This motion... We might be on a conveyer belt." announced Magna, taking a feel of the various bumps underneath the box.

LN went quiet and took a moment to listen before saying, "Yeah... I think you're right. It definitely sounds like a machine. Where's it taking us, though...?"

"That... I am unable to determine. Our only option currently is to wait and find out, it seems." said Magna, his monotone voice hiding his sense of nervousness...
The two wait for a bit while they chat with each other before they come to a stop. Then they feel like they're being taken down the conveyer belt by something. Finally, after another long while, the presents are placed down. Random indistinguishable garbling could be heard outside.
In an eruption of smoke, the two navis stagger out of the box to find themselves...
in front of a giant Jack'o Lantern.
With what seemed like... a lot of bags staring at them from below their feet.

Upon closer inspection, the sentient bags look like light brownish paper bags that are filled with random assorted candies. They wears slightly big shoes underneath which are red in color and has orange shoelaces. From their sides come thin arms, white in color, that end in gloves in a red color similar to their shoes. In the bag, besides the candy, is a black marker, purpose unknown.

I think the proper phrase at this point would be... "Take me to your leader." To the thousands of Bags of Candy.

Candy has never been so bitter. At least, that's what Magna and LN were thinking when the boxes opened up to reveal the swarm of bags staring at them. Magna glanced left... then right... then looked forward again. Yep, this was a bad situation. The jack o' lantern in particular worried Magna, but he honestly couldn't tell if that thing was even alive or not. The silence was soon broken as LN whispered up to Magna, "Um... What do we do?"

*bzzzt*

The first thing Magna had tried to do was contact Mill, but that still wasn't happening. Combat capabilities severely reduced... Prioritizing: 1) Survive. 2) Contact Operator. 3) Discover foreign beings' motives. Priority 1 is pending... Priority 2 has failed... Proceeding to initialize Priority 3. Having sorted out his thoughts, Magna immediately... threw his hands into the air. It was probably a bit more sudden than would be best, but Magna did what he could to show that he was not hostile... yet. Taking the hint, LN did the same. With that motion established, Magna spoke:

"We are not struggling. We are not hostile. What task do you want of us?"
Upon Magna's words, the bags clear a path where the two navis can see something floating toward them. It seemed like a very old Spooky. The virus' complexion was completely white and a long, white beard flowed from underneath the teeth under its mask. The ghost virus was leaning on a thick wooden cane, and floating on what seemed to be a platform. Its tired eyes gazed long and hard at LN and Magna for a moment.

Young warriors, I apologize to have summoned you this way, the Spooky spoke, not moving its lips, but shaking his cane at them in apology.

A terrible threat has befallen our village, our only hope was to somehow contact the outside net realms and coerce a net navigator to defeat these monsters plaguing our society. For this, we all humbly apologize, at the last sentence, the whole village seemed to bow in sorryness for the navis.

After you stop this threat, we will surely return you back to the outer realms, the Old Spooky continued, waving his cane. Ah yes, you need connection establishment with your operators, do you not? Hold still for a moment," the ghost pleaded as he closed his eyes, furrowing his brow, and concentrated very hard on something.

In an instant, two flaming balls, commonly known as the Will'O Wisp virus started circulating around the navis. If they tried, Magna and LN could communicate with their operators clearly at the moment.

So, young warriors, will you help our cause?" the Old Spooky inquired, a pleading look in his eyes.

As if to provide comic relief or dramatic effect, the whole mass of bags took out their markers and drew tearful, pleading faces on the front of their bags, and kneeled down, or looked like they were kneeling down, begging for the two navis' help.

What to do?

Will'O WispA: 100 HP
Will'O WispB: 100 HP

Old Spooky: 300 HP
"..."

Magna and LN were both completely floored by the situation: viruses were pleading for help. Magna wasn't even sure if viruses could talk, yet here they are, talking to a Spooky begging for assistance. This is just too much... If only...

Quote ()

Ah yes, you need connection establishment with your operators, do you not? Hold still for a moment," the ghost pleaded as he closed his eyes, furrowing his brow, and concentrated very hard on something.

In an instant, two flaming balls, commonly known as the Will'O Wisp virus started circulating around the navis. If they tried, Magna and LN could communicate with their operators clearly at the moment.

By some power that the Navis couldn't even begin to understand, the newly summoned Will'O Wisps erased all the static in the connection lines, and the pair had regained the links to their PETs.

Mill and Lilia had long since surrenedered on trying to contact their Navis, instead just waiting for some sort of signal. When their PETs suddenly reconnected, though, the siblings nearly jumped out of their seats. "What happened?!" "Are you alright?!" the two spouted frantic questions at the same time, concerned for their Navis.

"No damage to report, Operator." answered Magna.

"I'm fine." LN told Lilia. Having established their Navis safety, Mill took a glance around, and...

"WHAT THE-" shouted Mill, completely stunned by this... massive swarm of viruses around them. "Magna!"

"These viruses are not hostile, Operator. Battle protocols are not necessary." reported Magna, trying to diffuse his Operator's tension.

"Wait... there are good viruses?" asked Lilia, entirely confused at this point. She turned to her brother, awaiting a response.

"I... guess there are. If Magna hasn't marked them as an enemy, they can't be bad." decided Mill, who was still cautious, but willing to trust his Navi's judgment.

"Mr. Spooky over here was the one that reconnected us, actually." informed LN, pointed to Old Spooky then to the Will O' Wisps floating around the Navi pair.

"We were reconnected... with viruses?! What..." exclaimed Mill, trailing off at the end to pause and think. "... Actually, whatever. We're really past the point of being surpised. Just see what the viruses want..." Mill had utterly resigned to the situation, and was ready to believe just about anything.

Magna nodded, then turned back to face Old Spooky. "We will assist you."
Good then- The Old Spooky began, before a giant explosion rocked the area, making the bag viruses scatter around, fleeing from the explosion or running wildly.

Oh no, it's started, the ghost virus stated gravely, turning its tired eyes toward the right of the giant Jack'O Lantern.

Three towering figures could be seen in the distance.

As they stumble closer, their features are more defined. The giants seem to come from a clan of 8 foot tall viruses whose humanoid bodies are made of solid steel. The beings lack legs, and instead, roll around on a 3 ton solid steel ball 2-feet in diameter. Their smooth gunmetal-gray alloy bodies look to be capable of withstanding even the most punishing blows without so much as a scratch, turning aside all normal attacks with depressing ease. Their great-helm-like heads sit directly atop their shoulders with their blocky hinged jaw slanted in a sneer while their neon-red eyes radiate their hatred for, in this case, the peace-loving viruses.

The bags hurriedly cower behind the two navis as the towering steel viruses pound on their chests, letting out guttural war cries.

The Gigas... they've come... the Old Spooky spat, retreating to the side of LN and Magna. Though I may be old, I will support you from the sidelines. Charge into battle, noble warriors.

The Gigas roar out in wrath, planting themselves firmly in front of the two navis.

Time to fight.

GigasA: 100 HP [IronBody]
GigasB: 100 HP [IronBody]
GigasC: 100 HP [IronBody]

Terrain: 100% Normal

Will'O WispA: 100 HP
LN.exe: 100 HP (3 actions, controlled by player, Chips: Rageclaw, Shotgun, Cannon, Areagrabx2, Sword, Recov10x10. Buster DMG: 8. Charge DMG: 32)
Will'O WispB: 100 HP

Old Spooky: 300 HP
Bag 'O Candyx???: 60x??? [5x??? Candies]

-FOR THE SWARM-
-BATTLE 5-
-GWOOOAAARR!-
Just their image made the body tremble. Just their movement made the ground quake. And, by god, this is just what Magna wanted. He had heard "pick on someone your own size" far too many times... Well, today was his lucky day. Magna gave the trio a runover with his eyes, and decided these guys were the perfect match for him. If his face could move, Magna would be wearing such a wide grin...

"Are these guys... even viruses?" asked Mill cautiously, having never seen anything like the Gigas before. He searched through his sparse database for some sort of clue... but nothing was even close. This was a new breed if he ever saw one. "This is going to be hard..."

"Yeah..." replied Lilia. "They're really big..."

"But I'm bigger."

Mill, Lilia, and LN all did a double-take after hearing Magna say that. Was this really Magna? Was he actually getting... excited?

"... You think you can handle this, Magna?" questioned Mill, still in a slight state of disbelief.

"Correct." Magna curtly replied. Mill sighed, then gave him the go ahead. Magna in turn nodded and prepared to charge forward, but...

"Wait!" shouted LN as she grabbed on to Magna's arm, giving a rather hopeless effort to hold the giant back. Magna looked down at his de-facto sister, confused. "We need to protect everyone! It won't matter how you defeat those monsters if all the Bags are deleted! You're the only one big enough to protect against those things. I'll go after them."

"You can't!" objected Lilia. "Just look at them! There's no way you'll be able to pierce through that armor..."

"... Not alone, anyway." interrupted Mill, who had just stumbled onto an idea. "Lilia, you have a Sword chip, right?"

"I think so... Yeah, here it is." answered Lilia as she pulled the chip in question out of her folder.

"Good. Give it to LN."

"But that won't-"

"Just trust me on this one." Lilia resigned in defeat, and slotted the chip into her PET. Almost instantly, LN's right hand transformed into a basic Sword.

"Alright. LN, let Magna pick you up." ordered Mill.

"... Understood." said Magna, catching on to his Operator's idea. He lowered his right hand, letting LN hop on. Magna clutched his fingers, then lifted her up into the air.

"... Are you...?" asked Lilia werily. Noting that his sister caught on, Mill simply grinned. "Ever seen a javelin, LN?" asked Mill coyly.

"Yeah..." answered the Navi cautiously.

"Ever been a javelin?"

"... Oh lord..." muttered LN, finally realizing what Mill was planning.

"It's the only way you can pierce their armor." said Magna, looking at the Navi in his hand.

"... Fine." LN shook her head and sighed before stretching herself out as far as she could, making sure that her Sword was pointed forward steadily. "Alright, I'm ready..."

Magna nodded, then began twisting his body back as he readied his throw. He then began infusing his living weapon with Break energy that she would never harnass alone.

"Is this really a good idea...?" questioned Lilia nervously.

"I guess we're about to find out..." sighed LN, as unsure about this as her Operator.

Mill began running the final numbers for the attack. "Power ratio is good... Synchronization is within the limits... Trajectory is fine too. Alright, we're ready to go."

"Acknowledged." responded Magna. He twisted his body back a little further, going until the tension in his body told him he wasn't going any farther. He looked at LN, then the Gigas, then to LN again. "Ready?"

"... Yes." answered LN firmly.

Magna nodded, then tightened his grip on the Navi. Finally, the Break energy finished coating LN, giving the signal that this was it. Not wasting any more time, Magna let loose, throwing his arm forward like a catapult before letting go of his sister Navi, shouting loudly, "LN JAVELIN!"

The NormalNavi bursted forward at incredible speeds, feeling like she was actually cutting through the air as she flew. She didn't have much time to think about this sensation, though, because she was about to crash right into the first Gigas...

Within the short span of her flight, a thought popped into Magna's head: She won't be able to escape from the enemies once she hits. So, without any annoucement, Magna jumped forward, chasing after LN to get her out after the attack...

Actions:
LN *. Equip Sword.
LN 1. Jump into Magna's hand.
--Smash (Add Break to next attack)
LN 2/Magna 1. LN Javelin (80 damage, Break, Slashing) @ GigasA
Magna 2. Rescue LN.
LN 3/Magna 3. Retreat back to in front of the Bags O' Candies.