Druidman: Steamblower

Druidman gets off rather lightly after his gigantic assault, but leaves one or two viruses untouched. One attack misses, one of the viruses he just plain avoids.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 15 HP
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagneakerD: 70 HP

Druidman: 230 HP
"That was a pretty good go." Steve complimented his Navi. "Let's keep it up with a strong finish!" he added, slotting in three more chips.

Druidman nodded in agreement. Holding his scimitar aloft, he charged the edge with blazing heat magic, incinerating the air around it, and letting off a stench of sulfur. Pointing the blade at the injured Lark, Druidman launched a burning ball of fire forwards at the weakened virii.

Swinging his blade back, Druidman's hand dived into his belt pouch, searching for something that had just materialized there. He quickly found what he was looking for: a knobbly shaped explosive, pulsing with energy. With a quick flick of the wrist, he sent the bomb spiraling towards the remaining Magneaker.

Reaching back for his scimitar again, Druidman once again electrified the blade with thunder magic, charging the orb with all of his power over nature, and with a jab in the general direction of the last Lark, he sent the homing ball of electrical power onwards towards it's destiny.

1.)Heatshot Battlechip to LarkC. (40Fire)
2.)Energybomb Battlechip to MagneakerD. (40Normx3)
3.)Untapped Potential: Thunder1 Battlechip to LarkB. (50x2Elec)
Finishing off the viruses, Druidman is unfortunately hit by a Magneaker bomb. Annoying as the magnetic sticking is, at least there's no current threat to him.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagneakerD: DELETED

Druidman: 210 HP

-Victory!-
Prize: 600z
Druidman dusted his hands off after collecting his rewards. "Well, I'm glad that over, dude."

And he was off further into the deep, dark, net.

((Battle 5))
(Rolls, rolls. Aaaand... sorry, Steve. No SP.)

Lumbering towards him, it's several heelnavis! One pulls out a vulcan, firing a spray of shots at Druidman's feet. A warning shot, obviously. The other two nod at each other, pulling out Rageclaws.

HeelnaviA: 150 HP <Equip: Rageclaw>
HeelnaviB: 200 HP <Equip: Vulcan2>
HeelnaviC: 150 HP <Equip: Rageclaw>

-BATTLE 5! FIGHT!-
"Whoa whoa whoa, dude!" came Druidman's startled yelp as he did a quick little 'hotfoot' dance to avoid weapons fire. "Well, trying to get lippy, eh? I'll knock you gnarly, man!"

"Let's start off leveling the playing field a bit, alright?" Druidman said as he began to voice a soothing chant. As he did so, an almost serene light glowed downwards, and small tendrils and tubers burst forth from the ground, twirling around both Druidman and the lead HeelNavi's legs. Opening a pair of eye that was a startling shade of pink, he yelled out, "SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!!!" and immediately, the vines constricted around him, ready to pulse in a wave of life energy from his victim.

Pulling away the crumbling roots, Druidman took a much more aggressive posture. "C'mon, man, let's show em!" he called to Steve. Taking his cue, Steve picked out a couple of decent chips to start off with.

Druidman drew his scimitar, and, with a quick power word, sent the magics of nature coursing through the blade, which was emitting a pale green glow. His eyes, now mirroring that shade of color, flashed momentarily as he willed the blade into it's more useful throwing shape. With a quick calculation, he adjusted his stance, and let fly with the twirling blade of nature's fury.

Retreating backwards a bit, Druidman held up his gauntleted left arm, which was glowing with a pale blue light, which quickly expanded and formed a small, round, wooden shield around his forearm.

1.)Sanctified Recovery Force to HeelNaviB. (60Wood, Druidman heals for damage dealt.)
2.)Untapped Potential:Boomerang1 Battlechip to HeelNaviA/B/C. (68Wood/68Wood/68Wood)
3.)Guard1 Battlechip to Self.
The second heelnavi recoils as his energy is drained away, and all three are blown back by the force of the boomerang. One manages to get up and attack, only to have his rageclaw broken on Druidman's guard. He pulls out a vulcan, to compensate.

HeelnaviA: 82 HP <Equip: Rageclaw>
HeelnaviB: 72 HP <Equip: Vulcan2>
HeelnaviC: 82 HP <Equip: Vulcan1>

Druidman: 250 HP
"Hmm..." Steve said as he fumbled through his chips, to figure out what to do next. In his haste, he dropped a few on the ground. As he bent down to pick them up he paused. His FireSword had landed between his two energybombs. Steve snickered, thinking about the poor phallic symbol, when suddenly, he had an idea. "It's so crazy it HAS to work." he said to himself. "Well, even if it doesn't, it'll still look AWESOME." Stooping over, slotting his the three chips, he told his Navi about his plan.

"Are you TRIPPING, dude?" was Druidman's loud reply. "These are Navis, not Viruses, man!" Begrudgingly though, he reached into his belt pouch and removed the twin energybombs. Holding them both somewhat precariously in his off hand, he drew his scimitar and held it at the center of his waist. Swinging his other hand underneath the other, the two bombs dangled downwards from the hilt.

"Let the record state that I think this is a stupid idea, man." was Druidman's dry comment.

"It's only stupid if you don't scream the name of the attack out loud!" Ste3ve screamed with glee as he rose from his chair and pointed boldly towards the ceiling. "Now, go forth, Druidman! Show them the power of your flaming pelvis!"

With that comment, Druidman burst into a wide grin. "Whatever, dude. But I'm STILL gonna call a bad trip on this." he said as he charged the sword with Fire Magic. With a goofy look on his face, he bellows out to the trio of HeelNavis, "SUPER PELVIC THRUST ATTACK STRATEGY!" And with that, he swiveled his hips forward and heaved, then ran.

Immediately, the two Energybombs flung off, spiraling in two opposite directions, towards each flanking Heel. Druidman, still holding firm with his thrust attack, drove through the smoke where the center Navi was last standing. From the smoke, came Druidman's war yell; "MY PELVIS IS ON FIRE WITH EXPLOSIONS OF ENERGY!!!"

-SUPER PELVIC THRUST ATTACK STRATEGY-
1.)Energybomb Battlechip to HeelNaviA. (40x3Norm)
2.)Untapped Potential: Firesword Battlechip to HeelNaviB. (90Fire)
3.)Energybomb Battlechip to HeelNaviC. (40x3Norm)
Gaping at the attack, the enemies are just way too stunned to move.
No, seriously. WTFUX up with that?

HeelnaviA: EJO'd
HeelnaviB: EJO'd
HeelnaviC: EJO'd

-Victory!-
Prizes: Vulcan1, 750z
Steve laughed heartily. "Don't dis my strategy, man!" he said.

Druidman just shook his head and walked further into the net, praying that no one else saw him.

((Battle 6))
Druidman finds, further on, volgears opening and closing their mouthes and releasing guttural sounds that could only be described as laughter. Eh... I guess someone did see.

VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP
VolgearD: 80 HP
VolgearE: 80 HP
VolgearF: 80 HP
VolgearG: 80 HP
VolgearH: 80 HP

-BATTLE 6! FIGHT!-
"Gack! Those Volgears saw me!" Druidman gacked. "Steve, I swear, I am never gonna forgive you, dude." he grumbled.

"Uh, no witnesses?" Steve suggested, slotting in two chips.

"YOU'LL always be a witness..." he added under his breath, and as he continued to mutter darkly, so too did the sky above him darken. It seems that Druidman transitioned into one of his chants. Thick, black clouds billowed upwards as they began to rumble into a tumultuous symphony. Druidman bellowed, "DRIVING STORM FORCE!!!" and then, quick as, well, lightning, came the twin bolts of electrical current, connecting at the ground. Druidman followed up his assault with a couple of mighty wooden spikes.

Drawing his scimitar, he shook his head begrudgingly. "You dudes will be sorry for laughing at me, man!" he said as he changed up the blade with ancient druidic magics. propping the blade over his shoulder, he pulled down on the end, twisting the form of his magical focus into a better form. With a flick of the upper arm, his looped the blade up over his body and onwards towards the front lines.

Once the blade had returned to his hand, it almost instantly sprung back into it's original shape, and it was immolated in flames no sooner than the hilt touched Druidman's fingers. Planting his foot steady, Druidman took a wide, wild swing at his asinine assailants, sending waves of fire that almost seemed to burn the air around him.

1.)Untapped Potential: Driving Storm Force to VolgearA/B. (35Elec, 30x2Wood/35Elec, 30x2Wood)
2.)Boomerang1 Battlechip to VolgearC/D/E. (65x2Wood/65x2Wood/65x2Wood)
3.)Firesword Battlechip to VolgearF. (80Fire, maybe hit G, maybe hit H.)
(LOL "SUPER PELVIC THRUST ATTACK STRATEGY!" "MY PELVIS IS ON FIRE WITH EXPLOSIONS OF ENERGY!!!" WTF! LOL I had a fit after reading this. MY navi which is nearby is SO overhearing that.)
((Kicks Zolem to somewhere else))
((Mods))

Druidman lays the smackdown on the viruses. There's one left, and it attacks and hits for MASSIVE DAMAGE!

VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
VolgearD: DELETED
VolgearE: DELETED
VolgearF: DELETED
VolgearG: DELETED
VolgearH: 80 HP

"Okay, Druidman. Finish that last one off in style!" Steve exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air.

Druidman nodded, then turned back to face the last Volgear. He started to hum. As he did so, an oddly nostalgic feeling swept around not only Druidman, but Steve as well. It was quite soothing, listening to it. In fact, small roots and vines seemed to sprout upwards out of the ground to come up and listen as well, twisting and reaching towards Druidman and the lone virus. As Druidman's humming grew louder and louder, so too did the plants grow faster and faster, until...

"SANCTIFIED RECOVERY FORCE!!!"

1.)Untapped Potential: Sanctified Recovery Force to VolgearH. (70x2Wood, Druidman heals for damage dealt)
2.)Reserved for Dodging.
3.)Reserved for Dodging.
DRAINED

VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED
VolgearD: DELETED
VolgearE: DELETED
VolgearF: DELETED
VolgearG: DELETED
VolgearH: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Flameline1, 700z
Steve did a little "I'm awesome" dance as he watched more viruses fall. A soft click sound behind him interrupted him. Spinning on the spot, he saw a flyer pop in through his mail slot.

Picking up the flyer, he read it aloud. "Netops! Tired of long nights programming new signature attacks? Do you lack the coding expertise to squeeze every last ounce of power out of your upgrades? Well, tire no longer! Introducing Signature System Version 3.2! Now easier to program all the power you need for those extra long busting runs!"

"Wow, this sounds interesting." Steve admitted. "Must cost a small forturne... wait..."

Steve's eye caught the last line on the flyer. "Now paying for beta testers! Those interested can apply at Suitachi's shop!"

"Druidman, hold your position here for now. I'm gonna go and see about getting upgraded AND paid at the same time."

And with that, he was out the door.

Quote (Zolem)

(LOL "SUPER PELVIC THRUST ATTACK STRATEGY!" "MY PELVIS IS ON FIRE WITH EXPLOSIONS OF ENERGY!!!" WTF! LOL I had a fit after reading this. MY navi which is nearby is SO overhearing that.)

((SMS wins the Oddly Godly RolePlay Award for sheer, utter Win.))
Steve rushed back into the door, then rubbing his nose, opened the said door.

"Okay, Druidman, I'm back with a crapton of junk to install, okay?" he said, plopping back into his chair. "No trouble, I hope?" he said.

"Naw, I saw a few viruses off in the distance, but I think a Navi was after them already, dude." he said, shrugging.

Getting up from his sitting position, he bounded off into the net once more.

((Battle 7))
A wall of what appears to be Canondumbs face Druidman up ahead.
Along with something diamond shaped to the side.

Canondumb Wall: 320 HP
Green Mystery Data: 3 HP

Druidman.exe: 250 HP

-FIRE IN THE HOLE-
-BATTLE 7-
-FIGHT-