Another busting run for the singer.

"This book." Siren said as she held the book up with her free wing. "It transported me into this, 'world', I should say. Been through a lot." She said as she tried to wedge her caught wing free from the webbing.
"I wouldn't struggle too much, hon." The drider woman seems to let out a small, ruefully gleeful chuckle, and lets off a grin at Siren. "Those webs of mine... well let's just say they like to stick to certain things they find."
"What do you want with me? Why keep me here?" Siren asked defiently, a cold stare was quickly directed at the drider. "When are you going to let me go, if at all?"
"Come into my lair, said the spider to the fly." the Drider woman says, stepping back and smiling once more. "I don't require much of you, I just require that you DIE!" She lances out one of her sharp lower legs twice, both times nearly hitting Siren, who manages to barely dodge.

She's still held by that web, though...

Scarlet: 1000

Siren: 85 (One wing uselessly stuck to the web and holding her in place)
"Damn it..." Siren said as she kept tugging on the webbing. "Look, I don't want to fight you, but...where is the master of the mansion? I saw a picture of you and him side by side...are you his mistress? Also, I'm sorry about all these questions...but i'm curious about whats been going on here...when I first made my way into the mansion, out of the laibrary, there were these servents, they bowed to me as I exited, and I was carrying this book with me that I stumbled upon a little while ago." Siren said as she held up the book in her free wing. "Why do you think? They also called me 'mistress' as I held it...care to explain?" Siren asked as she kept struggleing to get out of the webbing.
"What! does it! matter!" Scarlet half-said, half-shouted, each shout punctuated with a stab outward of one of her sharp lower legs. Siren manages to barely wriggle around enough to dodge the repeated stabs, but it would appear that this tactic probably won't work much longer...

Siren: 85 (One wing uselessly stuck to the web and holding her in place)
"WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME!? WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE TO PISS YOU OFF!?" Siren yelled as loud as she could.
"Nothing, actually. You just intruded where you shouldn't have." Scarlet said, seeming calmer for a moment.

But then again, she had managed to stab Siren this time, so that was probably part of it.

Siren: 35 (One wing uselessly stuck to the web and holding her in place)
"Look, I'm sorry I intruded, alright? I've been stuck in this place for a long time. I just want to get out of this place and death is not an option." Siren said calmly as a Recover30 reached into her system, Timmy's mind must have been racing at that moment, would Scarlet let Siren go, or would she just delete her?
"You're right..." Scarlet leaned in close to whisper seductively in Siren's ear. "...It's a necessity." Siren suddenly hears rather than feels the quick 'thuk thuk thuk' of three of Scarlet's legs embedding themselves into her stomach, and knows no more.

Siren: EJO!

Lose: ALL Book of Trials rewards, 600z (Yes, this includes stuff from your time warp loot. PIME TARADOX.)