MagtectB: 90 HP
MagtectC: 90 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Splashman.exe: 140 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-
"Now see, THIS is what I was worried about." Sabrina leaned against a wall, not particually pleased at the group of viruses she was seeing. "Hang on...what's with the floor? It's all metallic!"

SplashMan looked down and tapped his foot on the panel he was standing on. Yep...it wasn't just there to look pretty. "Yep...feels pretty solid, too! And metal conducts electricity, so yeah...if I get hit, it won't be pretty..."

"Ugh, we are NOT hanging around here any longer after this battle's done! Let's try and get through this without any real screw-ups, so we can get you out of there, okay?"

"Right! So, what's the plan?"

"Well, the good news is, we've already fought each kind of virus here at least once. So we know how they attack and the like already!"

"I'm pretty sure we've always beaten the Magneaker before it could attack...and I think the same goes for MagTect, actually..."

"Er, right..."

"...Are you stalling for time while you come up with a desperate plan that's so crazy it might actually work?"

"Of course not, I'm just, uhh, keeping you in suspense! Yeah, that's right! So, let's see...first things first. We need to take out that stupid fan, so it doesn't blow our attacks away! I think Aqua Ram might have enough force behind it to be able to break through the wind and nail it, so start with that!"

"Right!" The bottoms of the Aqua Navi's back cannons opened up, causing a little bit of water to drip from them. This dripping soon turned into a torrential downpour towards the ground, as the mouths of the cannons began to shoot a high-pressure, short-range burst. Leaning forward, he dashed towards the WindBox, with only the tips of his feet touching the ground. Of course, he had one problem; the water prevented him from knowing if he managed to nail his target or not, despite having to physically touch the enemy from the attack. An odd quirk to say the least, but given the possible end results, who could complain? "Whoa!" After circling back to his position prior to the attack, the cannons stopped their mighty blasts from all positions, causing the Navi to gently land on the ground. Exactly how that resulted in him gently landing was anybody's guess. Including the Navi's. "How'd you get that landing to be so smooth? It's kinda weird, since I'm about hovering while I do it!"

"You dare doubt my programming skills? Fine, I won't give you a WideShot to take out all the Magneaker in one hit! See if I care!"

"Wha?! I didn't mean it like that! I'm sorry! You're the best programmer ever! Now can you please give me that WideShot?"

"Now you're just sucking up, but okay. A deleted Navi doesn't do me any good!" Sabrina held a single chip high, then inserted it into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in! Make it count, SplashMan!"

The aforementioned Navi also held his hand high, as it transformed into a gun somewhat resembling a Lark virus's mouth. However, the inside of it began to glow a faint blue..."And...done! Aqua energy charge complete!" With that mighty battlecry shouted, he lowered his arm, attempting to get it into that perfect position to wipe three viruses in one attack. Once he felt he had a bead on things, he activated the inner trigger, causing a wide shot of water to be sent flying towards the insect-like viruses. "This is a lot more nervewracking than usual, what with any hit I take doing tons of damage...so, what's the plan for the others?"

"The plan? The plan is...to wait a little bit, and assess the situation!"

"...Wait? As in me just standing here, doing nothing?"

"Not quite!" Two more chips were quickly inserted, thanks to the operator's quick finger movements. "Stall 'em with this! Battlechip, Guard! Double slot-in!"

A shield with all the strength and durability of a Mettaur's helmet appeared in front of SplashMan, who made sure all limbs and such were tucked safely behind it before stopping to do so much as think. Which he didn't exactly feel like doing, considering he was potentially THIS close to becoming liquid toast...

[Order of Turn:
1-Aqua Ram sig attack on WindBox (110, Aqua, Impact)
2-WideShot1 chip attack on MagneakerA, MagneakerB, and MagneakerC (60+10, Aqua)
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)
(WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ANNOYING BUMP WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
(whistles a tune whilst bumping)
(THIS IS YOUR THIRD AND FINAL WARN-I MEAN BUMP)
((<rambles on about modding an event and how hard it is to be epic>))
SPLASHMAN used ZEN HEADBUTT!
Wild WINDBOX fainted!
SPLASHMAN used WATER PULSE!
Wild MagneakersA-C Fainted!
SPLASHMAN used GUARD!
MagtectsA-B attacked!
The Metal Terrain boosted the attack!
SPLASHMAN'S GUARD reflected the attack!

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagtectA: 30 HP
MagtectB: 30 HP
MagtectC: 90 HP
Windbox: AQUA RAMMED

(What?! Zen Headbutt is not one of the two things I based Aqua Ram on! Definitely not. Nope. No siree. (glances shiftily to the side) Not a chance. Uh-uh.)

...Eh? Not only was he alive, but the enemy virus had been decimated by the attacks. Was his AI unit functioning properly? Not that SplashMan cared...he was hurting and/or paralyzed and/or deleted. And that was all that mattered. "Well, I didn't expect that..."

"Hey, you're good at battling when you put your mind to it! Just don't stand there staring though, we've still got some MagTechs to beat!"

"Yeah!...Wait, isn't it MagTect, with a T on the end?"

"...Do you want an encouraging statement or not?!"

"...Okay, point taken..."

"Ahem! Now, we have 3 of them to defeat. Now, even if they were intact, we could probably defeat them. But since they aren't...let's slow down a little, and make sure nothing screws up. And how do we do that?"

"By blasting them with Shotgun until they're bit data?"

"You're part right. That's how we're taking down the ones that got Guarded. So, since you're waiting on me for that..." Twin chips featuring the Mettaur virus getting blasted, as well as the area directly behind it, were inserted into the PET. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot in!"

And so, for the 34235th time, the watery one's right hand and forearm became a black tipped blue blaster. Try saying that 5 times fast. In fact, that sentence would be none too easy to do either. "......Huh? What? Oh, right!"

"...Did you just blank out, or something?"

"I dunno, I just thought of tongue twisters for some reason...hey, that's another one, kinda!"

"...You don't even have a tongue. Which is good, because at this rate, I'd have to rip it out just to get you to focus!"

"Sorry!" SplashMan shook his head (or as close as he could come to performing that particular act), and pointed his Shotgun-ized arm towards one of the MagTect, with his free arm beneath it for support. Trying his best to keep his mind clear of any unnecessary thought, the blaster was aimed and fired, and then the process was repeated for a second Elec virus. "Don't send any more chips, Sabrina! I can beat this last one myself!"

"Yeah, I know. I wasn't going to because of that."

"...Really? Well, uh...good! ...Eh, forget it, we both know I wasn't expecting that..." With a sigh, the Aqua Navi bent over slightly, in order for optimal angling. "And..." An incredibly powerful burst of water suddenly shot forth from the pair of cannons on his back, arcing in the air before dropping down towards the final virus. However, he chose to wait for the mighty splash such a thing made before saying, "Fire!"

"...Yeah. Waiting to say fire until it's over. Real clever." Sabrina rolled her eyes as she grabbed another chip and inserted it. This also featured a Mettaur, but this one was red, and using its helmet to block something. "Battlechip, Guard2! Slot in! Hey, I'm gettin' good at this! I wasn't even looking and I still nailed it!"

And the red shield appeared in front of SplashMan, who promptly ducked behind it. But he couldn't help but ask what was on his mind. "Without even looking? Is that really a good idea to try? Even if it's for something that might not be necessary?"

An annoyed silence from the real world answered all...

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip on MagTectA (50, may hit another virus)
2-Shotgun chip on MagTectB (50, may hit another virus)
3-Water Splash sig attack on MagTectC (140, Aqua)
4-Guard2 chip attack (120-, reflects an attack)]
Splashman unleashed his shotgun frenzy attack for what seemed like the billionth time in the past week or so at the MagTects, deleting them. He then summoned a giant frothing blast of water from the cannons on his back and splashed it down on the remaining virus, eliminating the last enemy.

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagtectA: DELETED
MagtectB: DELETED
MagtectC: LOL TSUNAMI!
Windbox: AQUA RAMMED

-VICTORY-
Get: 1050z
And so, another virus battle drew to a close. Was it an overly difficult battle? Not really. Was there luck involved in the participant escaping unharmed? Most likely. Would a lesser Navi have been deleted? No doubt. Are these questions getting annoying? Yep. With all these thoughts wandering through his head, SplashMan headed over and sent the reward data his operator's way. "Glad that's over! I thought I was gonna get shocked for sure!"

Sabrina watched her zenny total rise considerably towards her next monetary goal. "Nah, not when I'm around! But still...that could've been rough. I mean, Elec attacks on an Aqua Navi on Metal panels? That'd have to hurt..."

"Yeah, I don't really feel like hanging out here anymore..."

"Hmm...but where we do go from here? I still don't feel like SciLab, and ACDC and Yoka don't have any public jack-in ports near a building that I know of. Which means I don't get any extra heat from people going in or out. And it's still cold here!"

"Hmm...well, ya know, areas of the Net are connected. I could just leave here myself and go to another area, if you want to stay there."

"Oh, that's right...forgot you could do that. Sounds good to me, so get going!"

SplashMan took about two steps before suddenly realizing something. "Wait a sec...I still can't go anywhere without a destination!"

"Oh, fine...ACDC doesn't really have anything I want right now, SciLab...meh, and...I guess Yoka could work, since you're in good shape. Wanna head there?"

"Sure! Let's see...I looked at a map of Electopia's Net on the way over here, so I think I can figure out which way Yoka is! Hmm...if I jacked in from there, and I came straight to here, that means Yoka's net is..." The Aqua Navi turned to his left. "This way!" And so, he began heading for his next destination; one that wasn't full of viruses that could eat him alive...if they didn't delete him first.

(to Yoka Net!)