Thinking...

"That took care of most of them... only the ones I stunned are left and they still seem to be feeling the effects some. This should be easy enough to wrap up." Junior thought aloud, going over his situation, "Wes, can you send me whatever you think will do well to finish these guys?"

"Sure. Sending MistConv, GrassZone, Flameline1, SideBamboo1, Markcannon1, Guard2." Wes said.

"Thanks." Junior focusedon crushing the first of the hand viruses. He produced his own hand-like object behind it, doing his best to make it as large as possible, so that he could engulf the other one. When the size looked big enough, he forced it to slam shut, in an attempt to crush the enemy. Then, without a pause, he proceeded with the rest of the plan Wes had concieved. By the order he had slotted them in, what Wes wanted him to do was obvious.

Taking a step towards the Hanz and then reaching down to touch the floor, Junior began growing grass from his position, which began to stretch out at his foes. Once his trap had been laid, he then tapped the ground a second time to summon up a column of fire and then shooed it away. It chewed along the floor, rising up high by using the terrien as fuel, heading right for Junior's opponents in a move he hoped to end the trio's exsistance. Now all that was left was precautionary measures before he took a moment to defend himself.

A small cluster of bamboo appeared next to Junior. Silently instructing it, he advised it to hang back unless it could detect an enemy. If so, though, he wanted to to dash forward and skewer them with one of its reeds. He then raised up his hand and began probbing the field for enemies, using a cursor to hunt them out. He prepped a blast, ready to fire the minute something hostile was detected. Then, lowering his arm, He summoned a red shield in front of him, blocking the field from his veiw. He prepared to wait for the results, using the wall to serve only as a just-in-case measure.

((1.) MistConv1, 100 Aqua, HanzA
2.) GrassZone towards Hanz group
3.) Flameline1, 70 Heat, HanzB/C/D
4.) SideBamboo1, 80 peircing Wood up to two targets, anything left
5.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, anything left
6.) Guard2, reflects up to 120))
Right, Right, everything else dies.

HanzA: DELETED
HanzB: DELETED
HanzC: DELETED
HanzD: DELETED
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
OldstoveD: SWARMED
HoneybomberA: MY EYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
HoneybomberB: OH GOD! NOT BURNING FINGER! ANYTHING BUT THAT!

Terrain: 50% Grass, 50% Normal

Soulman_Junior: 160 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: RiskyHoney1, 400z
Junior finished off the viruses and then waited a while, at the request of Wes. His netop finally said, "Okay, we recieved our trade junk. You can keep going. I think I'll head to the shop, but I should still be in range."

"Okay." said Junior, before heading off again.

((Battle 5, claimed by Medic))
Junior was minding his own business when he heard a familiar voice coming from behind him. "Don't I know you?" it said, causing Junior to turn around to see...

Quote ()

A massive Mechanized Navi standing over 10 feet tall hovering behind them, and over 5 feet wide not counting arm's and shoulders. All of his body is made from steel, all of it painted a muddy brown color. His chest region is covered by metal plating . On the upper right of his chest are the words "Project life 016 'Tinman'" in stander black military script. His arms are about 1.5 feet in diameter, and is about 7 feet from the shoulder to the wrist. His hand is about a foot long, with his fingers being 6 inches long, made from a more smaller plate thickness then the rest of his body, and seems to be more blockier then the rest of his body. His head is almost like a 1 foot by one foot by one foot cube, with red rectangular eyes and a jaw that only goes up and down. His waist is a series of diamond shaped metal plates.

Tin? But this time he is holding a massive bucket of chicken with the words "M-M-MONSTER CHICKEN" on the side. "Are you from that show? With the yellow mouse thing and the monkey with the flames coming out of the butt? Wait! You're that Joey fellow from that card game show! Dude! Sign my chicken!" Tin said, taking a piece of chicken our of the bucket and holding it towards Junior.

Tinman: 500

Junior: 160
".............................................................................................................." Junior said, "......................................................................................"

"Joey Wheeler...? From YuGiOh?" Wes said, equally confused.

Junior was simply trying to think. This guy was a distraction. He could kick his ass or... He scratched his finger along the hunk of chicken, writing the name Joey into it. He then handed it back and said, "Always nice to meet a fan." and then started to walk away.
"Wait! I want to shake your hand!" Tin grabbed Junior's shoulder, and one of Junior's memories was copied into Tin... and that was all it took to make him angry. Tin dropped the bucket of chicken, brought the piece that was signed high into the air, and nearly shouted "DIE SHARO SCUM!"

...I think you have to fight.
"Damn it, you're so loud I can't even think! You idiot!" Junior whipped around, powering up his fingers for a hasty attack. A bright beam of light sprayed out of his digits, screeching right for the offender's face, "Now stay out of my bubble space!"

"Calm down a bit." Wes advised, though he then muttered, "Though this is starting to get on my nerves as well..."

"Send me stuff. A lot of stuff. I want to leave and this guy is being a pest." Junior said.

"Assuming you're going all out.... Sending MistConv, SIdebamboo1, Twinfang1, Markcannon1, Markcannon1." Wes said.

"Excellent. Now let's see how well he can dodge." Junior raised his left hand and a spooky looking fist of mist appeared near Tin. He then raised his right hand and shafts of bamboo grew out of the ground on the opposite side of the lumbering foe, a pair of shifty glowing eyes visible in the reeds. Then, raising his chin, two large fangs appeared in front of him, angled so that the points were facing the enemy. All his summons stayed poised for a second, before he brought all his raised parts down, signalling his strike. Simultaneously, the water hand reached forward, attempting to slam into the foe while the bamboo suddenly stabbed forward with a long reed of bamboo and both fangs hurled forward, in a massive combo that would most likely hold deadly results. Junior took a moment to breath before raising his hands again. He would now search the battlefield for remains... and then destroy what was left. Two cursors probed the area where Tin was, searching for his figure. Both bumped something and automatically fired a blast, each vying to be the attack to finish the battle. Junior stood and waited. Would he now be able to finish collecting his thoughts? Was the source of the noise gone?

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 120+15(untapped power used)
2.) MistConv, 100 Aqua
3.) SideBamboo1, 80 Wood piercing
4.) Twinfang1, 70
5.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on
6.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on))
When Junior used his Soul Finger Shot, Tin moved his free hand and managed to completely block it, saying "Technique countered, I've seen what you can do 'Royal'" Tin ram his chicken right into the hand made from mist, and cleaved it in two. Tin took the blow to the chest like a man, and moved one of his hands into the air, made a fist, and brought it down upon Junior.

"More Data acquired, you have allies I have never seen before. Want to learn more about this 'Red' navi" Tin said, taking the fist off of Junior while getting hit in the chest by a twinfang. "Come on, you think I am as stupid as yo- OH! SHINNY!" He was saying, before what appeared to be a random penny off to the side grabbed his attention. In a mad need for the one cent piece, Tin spun around and someone nailed Junior in the side of the head with the back of a hand. "Oh, lucky penny!" Tin said, picking up the penny while Junior fired two rounds into his back. "Wait, more data aquired..." Tin said, keeping somewhat quiet this time.

Tinman: 210

Junior: 100
"Royal....? Crap, he's the memory guy, ain't he?" Junior said. He then heard Tin mumbling about his comrades, "Oh hell no! I can't let you go with you knowing that!"

"Whatever's happening... take these. GrassZone, Flameline1, Firehit1, Energybomb, Aquaneedle1, Powerbolt." Wes said.

Junior tapped the ground, summoning up grass which began to spread in all directions. He then gathered heat, some in his right hand, some in his left. With a flick of his finger, fire leap out of the ground, sending a pillar of flame rolling accross the ground. As it approached Tin, Junior raised up his other hand, clenched in a fist, "You leave Red-chan out of this, sicko!" He then punched the air, sending a fist of flame flying at Tin, trying to time it so that both attack would reach him at once and completely incinerate him.

Next, Junior materialized a hatched ball in his hands. He ran a few steps forward and then hurled it at Tin. As it landed, it burst open, spewing sparks all over the ground in a deadly display of fireworks. He then drew back his arm, clenching three needles between his fingers. In a shift, single motion, he whipped the trio forward in a hardly preceptable but almost surely fatal maneuver. Then, to wrap things up, he brought his hand together, palms open, and began charging the data he had been sent, storing it in his wrists. He was about to fire when he heard the target get quiet. Now why would he do that unless he had witnessed something disturbing? What from his memories could shock him that much? He thought for a few moments before finally gasping and yelling, "Pervert!" He then fired a massive blast from his open hands what blasted accross the field at a high, almost scary velocity, his anger and embarassment seeming to fuel the attack. He had done all he could to end the misrable exsistance of this Tinman. Hopefully his friends would be safe.

((1.) GrassZone
2.) Flameline, 70 Heat
3.) Firehit1, 60 Heat
4.) Energybomb, 40x3
5.) Aquaneedle, 20x3 Aqua
6.) Powerbolt, 70))
The ground under Tin turned to grass, and Junior sent two flaming attacks at Tin while calling him a 'sicko.' Tin did not move from his spot, and was engulfed in flames, which he shrugged off with ease as he approached Junior. The Energybomb managed to dent some of the navi's armor, and the needles managed to connect. The mecha like navi was still on the move, when Junior fired his last attack upon the navi while yelling "Pervert!" Tin just took the attack, and then he began to talk. "How does wanting to meet some navi based off a children's book considered sick and perverted? And you apparently do not work for the Sharo Military, if the last scan was correct..." Tin then jabbed Junior in the gut, harder then what would have been fine... and for some reason his face looked lik it was in some sort of shock. "Wha? I have a sister?" He said in a very soft voice... before poking Junior again, this time saying "And you fought some kind of giant shark? ...Skirt looked nice on you anyway..."

Tinman: 40

Terrain: 45% grass Centered around Junior, with a 5% spot being normal panels at the edge.
"So now's he's perving on me in a skirt..." Junior muttered. His emblem glowed and he suddenly fired a beam of light, aimed at Tin's face, "You pervert!" He then poured power into his charm, enlarging to a full sized battle hammer. He raised it high and then swung it at Tin. He then pulled back and made a stabbing motion towards the large foe, then swung it again sideways. He streched his arms up one last time and then brought it crashing down again, before it returned to its normal size. That would show that pervert what's what. Junior step back and prepared for evasive maneuvers, if they needed preformed.

((1.) Soul Flash, 80+blind
2.) Mjolnir Jr's Revenge, 20x4 Elec, breack added to last strike
3.) Dodge
4.) Dodge
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge))
All of Junior's attacks hit Tin's armor, but leave little to no scratch on it. "Why you call me pervert... I wasn't one wearing skirt." Tin said, before you could hear beeping coming from his chest. "...Seems I have to go..." Tin said, before poking Junior again and hovering off somewhere. Junior, for some reason, was compelled to loot the bucket of chicken that was left by the Tinman, and found cash... Why it was there in the first place... Tinhas the mind of a 7 year old probably, so would it be that strange for him to place money in there. But somehow, a single though of unknown orgins popped into Junior's mind.

That purple man is bad, he works for Sharo, he is a bad man Tin. You remember what to do to bad men right Tin?

Tin: Walked off

Reward: 1000 Zenny
"Well, guess I'm done here... I'm plugging out. Then we can figure out what to do." Junior said before disappearing.