Financial Aid 2:The Search for more Money

*Geyser enters from Net Square*

"Alright. I'm in Electown net. If the reports are corect, there should be a large number of viri in the area right now." Geyser reports to his op.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to repolish our skills in a highly infected zone. I mean, a snowcone machine is one thing, but this is an entire city!"

"Don't worry. Even with a high virus count, they are scatered all over the place, and there are probabl plenty of other busters also hunting them." Geyser reasures Zolem, hoping he won't panic or become dishartened and pull the plug on Geyser's idea.
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP

Geyser.exe: 150 HP

-Hmph-
-Battle 1-
-Fight-
(Sorry I took a=so long. Real life sucks.)

"Uh oh, Billys! Get them first! Shot gun, double slot in, download!" Zolem says, the first traces of panic creeping innot his voice.

"Um, right. No sweat.' Geyser says. Ho boy, he's getting nervous already? "Eat this you sparkplugs!" it shouts, emptying a barrel on each of the Billys and trying to catch a MEt in the blast. "alright, it's sword swinging time." GEyser says. AFter getting the chip, he rushes thecloser Cacty shouting "You're the main course at this vegie buffet. Today it's, shishkabob!" it says, thrusting mightaly at the Cacty.

"Geyser....never do that vegie buffet thing again. Though the shishkabob line was pretty good..."

Summery:
1) Shotgun 50 BillyA + Blast MetA
2) Shotgun 50 BillyB + Blast MetB
3) Sword 80 CactyA

(You took... less than 24 hours? Don't apologize. Less work for us. :P)

Gunning down the Billies, and slashing a Cacti, Geyser's lack of dodging causes him to be hit by a Metool's strike.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: 70 HP

Geyser.exe: 140 HP
Geyser proceeds to stab the remaning viri ina n almost methosical manner, and chatting lightly with Zolem in a freindly matter. "You see? t's not so hard now is it? We've wiped the floor with, what, six viri, and it took less than a minute. You have to admit, that's pretty good for sombody who 'can't do this'."

"Alright, alright. But this batch probably isn't the strongest group around. I still say somthing bad will happen."

"Now why do you always have to say that? Can't you just look on the bright side of life for once?"

"I saw Spamalot remember? They had a song titled that. "

"Ok, not the best example. Forget I said that. The point is, you're doing great."

Summery:
1) Sword 80 CactyB
2) Sword 80 MetA
3) Sword 80 MetB
His sword shattering on the first Metool's helmet, Geyser is forced to retreat for the rest of his attacks. A metool strikes him again, however.

CactyB: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 140 HP <Sword Broken>
"How unlucky can you get? RAge claw, battle chip in, download!"

The rage claw takes the form of a crab claw. "Why are all my things sea themed? Never mind, I already know. A little variety would be nice is all that I'm saying thogh." Geyser sigs, as he uses the rage claw to tear into the Mets.

"Yeah, here. You took some damage so, Cannon, Medic Slot In, Download." Zolem stated, using the cannon chip to heal Geyser.

Summery:
1&2) Rage Claw 40 Met's A and B
3) Recover Geyser - Cannon 20HP
(Recover's now a free action)

NYARDEAD.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED

Geyser.exe: 140 HP <Sword Broken>

-Victory!-
Prizes: Thunder1, 200z
(I recovered, you forgot to note it in the stats)

"Ok, another gorup heading your way Geyser."

"Alrgith, let's kick some more digital butt."

(battle 2)
(Grah.)

More viruses!

OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
MetoolEXB: 70 HP
MetoolEXC: 70 HP
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP

Geyser: 150 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"OK, um, hold on. I have our old plans here. Let's see, Spining Monkey, no. Jugler Combo, no. Phelanx, good but I need another person. Oh, here we go. Operation Shishkabob-Shotgun. Sword and Shotgun, double slot in, download."

"Oh, I remember this one." Geyser said. Rushing forward, it stabed one of the Mets and while stabing, it released the shotgun blast of the Oldstoves. Geyser then proceeded to dodge behind the viri, winding up oposit where he started off. "This laways confuses them."

Summery:
1) Sword 80 MetEXB
2) Shotgun 50 Oldstove A + Blast OldstoveB
3) Dodge
(KARMAKARMAKARMAFORPA
Also, realized I gave you MetoolEX's B+C. Changed to A+B, but B died anyway.)

Flipping after stabbing the metool, Geyser sacrifices his sword to fire off a quick shot at the Oldstoves, hitting the primary target but missing the secondary. Then, seeing an incoming shockwave, Geyser flips gracefully out of the way.

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 50 HP
MetoolEXA: 70 HP
MetoolEXB: DELETED
LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP

Geyser: 150 HP <Second chip used. Sword deactivated>
Receiving another sword chip, Geyserr proseeds to charge swinging the weapon in an arc before him, aiming at the remaining Met and the last Oldstove, before stoping sharply with a slight skid and jumping quickly off to the side to avoid any counter attack from the remaining foes. "Really, who bothers with making these things anyway?" Geyser noted, wondering at why somthing as weak as an old stove was even made.

EDIT: SUMMERY (SHIT I FORGOT!)
1) Sword 80 MetEXA
2) Sword 80 Oldstove
3) Dodge
((I'm assuming this is fine and dandy. If not, delete post and I'm stupid.))

Steelsky, jogging by on his way to the Square from the shop's Net, notices some action a short distance away. His sword is half out of his scabbard before either his operator or he think about it.

That Navi looks vaguely familiar.

That's Geyser...we've seen him on the BBCs.

Ah yes. Anyway....uploading. Play to their weaknesses.

Steel draws his parrying dagger and points it at the Lark. The blade splits, revealing a silver rod. A flash of white-hot power bursts forth, targeting a Lark. Steel whirls and fires a bursting shell from a nondescript pistol at his hip, attempting to catch both Larks in the blast. Knowing about the virus' wide-range counterattack, he prepares to evade.

Summary
1. Thunder at LarkA (40x2 = 80 damage)
2. Shotgun at LarkA&B (50x2 = 50 damage each)
3. Dodge
(Um, I'm pretty sure you can't join durring a battle, but I could be wrong. If you can't, feel free to join in afterwards though.)
(It's okay, so long as Zolem is okay with it.

And Silver, keep your zenny out of the tabs.)

A new ally, A NEW BATTLE!

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
MetoolEXA: DELETED
MetoolEXB: DELETED
LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 50 HP

Geyser: 150 HP <Sword Equipped>
Steelsky: 100 HP
( I like that colored text idea, so I'm making Zolem's text purple and Geyser's green from now on. And since they are listed by name, my color deficiency isn't a problem)

"Who's this guy?"

"He must be another hunter. Anyway, back to busting if you please."
"Oh, right. Might as well impress him." it says and fires off the streaking blue energy bolt that signifies the powerfull old faithful attack.

EDIT (I forgot again!)Summery:
1) Old Faithful 59 Aqua LarkB
2&3) Auto-dodge
((Bump for mod post.))
((Silver didn't even attack))
(*facepalm*
You kind of have to POST first, Silver.)