The beginning of it all...

((Watch Autohitting.))

The met is whacked and crashes into its two allies. Illumina smacks the last Met once before it hides under its helmet, cowering in fear. The lark attacks, but Illumina dodges.

MetoolA:DELETED!
MetoolB:DELETED!
MetoolC:24(hide)
LarkA:100

Illumina: 130
Illumina jumped out of the way of the larks attack just in the nick of time. "Wow, that was close..." she said aloud. Taking only seconds to recover, she lunged forward again, stabbing at the lark with as much speed as she could. She pulled back the lance for a moment, only to thrust it forwards again and again, and the spinning around in place to deliver an arcing slash as the ending of her torrent of blows. She redoubled her grip on the lance, and stared coldly at the lark in front of her.

---------------------
1-4. Attack Lark. 9 x 4.
Three attacks connect but the Lark fires on Illumnia before she can complete the attack chain, soaking her.

LarkA:73

Illumina: 110
Illumina picked her soaking wet self up off of the netscape, squeezing the water out of her hair as she did so. "Maybe I should be a bit more cautious... Oh! I can almost use my special again. That's good..." She shook a bit more of the water off of herself. "I guess I should weaken that guy a bit more..."

Illumina lept into the air, bringing the lance between her legs in what resembled a piledriver. Jumping at the top of the enemy, she landed with a hard impact and a loud thud, as well as a decent amount of dizziness and a sore bottom. She then charged her energy as she pointed the lance at the enemy, glaring at it down the length of the weapon's shaft. Once she had enough energy, she released it into the lance, causing it to flare open with electricity and stab at the lark with ferocious speed and power. It slowly came back together to reform into the slender shape it usually held.

------------
1. Distraction attack to lark. 1?.
2-4. Charge on Lark. 36 Elec Break.
The attack from above damages the Lark just a hair but the supped up attack totally obiliterates it. Now just one cowering met.

LarkA:DELETED!

"Just one left... but he's hiding. Great." Illumina focused a small amount of energy into her lance, causing it to grow slightly larger and more powerful. She hopped towards the met, bringing the lance down in an overhead smash that left a noticeable crack in the netscape. She brought it up again, and brought it smashing down once again. It would appear as if she were simply smashing it to no avail from a distance... but it didn't matter to her. She wanted this to be over. She took the lance and tried to slide it under the met as a last ditch effort to get it to show itself, and lifted the lance quickly into the air.

------------------
1. Supa break powah, activate!
2,3. Break enhanced normal attacks. 9 x 2.
4. Try to flip the met onto its head... back... something.
weilding the lanec, she stabs through the enemy, leaving it prone and open to the other attack and anything else that may come.

MetoolC:6(prone)

Illumina did a small cheer as the met landed on its back just as she had wanted it to. She quickly did a small hop towards it while holding the lance in a downward striking position. As she landed only inches from the met, she stabbed down, thrusting at the Met's soft center to end the battle.

-------------
1. Stabbify Met. 9.
2-4. Don't worry, be happy.
It, like, totally dies and stuff~ Rewards and the like are left behind.

MetoolC:DELETED!

Rewards: 400z
Illumina heard the phone ring in the real world, and Leon answer it. "I guess he's done with his shower, I should jack out since he's back." She then jacked out in her usual tornado of petals, leaving the netscape only slightly different from when she had entered.

[Jack out]