On the Net Part II

"After you," Ergo said, countering with his own mock bow, complete with flourish.

((Go go Gadget Mod-powers! Not my own, of course, but still...))
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
MetoolD: 40
MagneakerA: 70
MagneakerB: 70
MagneakerC: 70
MagneakerD: 70
VolgearA: 80
VolgearB: 80
VolgearC: 80
VolgearD: 80

Gunner: 80
Ergo: 70

Battle ? Go!
((I think it's 3 right now.))
"Finally, some fire guys..." Gunner surveyed the flying boiler monsters, not even bothering to conceal his anticipation. "A perfect oppotunity to use that thing the fish gave us. But..." He turned to view the other viruses. "It'd be wasted on just them. It's strong enough to take out any of the others, regardless of elements. And what the hell are Mets doing here, anyway?" Sure enough, emerging boldly from behind the other viruses was a full quad of the steadfast mascots of viruses as a whole. "We can deal with them last, huh? For now, it's the magnet bugs and these flying boilers."

Without a thought, he drew his revolver. It was time to try that chip out. As he pulled the trigger, though, he was surprised. Water gushed from every seam in the gun's construction, fleeing the weapon at high pressure. A wide arc of compressed water sped towards the iruses, but Gunner was soaked. His pants clung wetly to his legs, and his spiky hair fell limp over his face. However, this wasn't the time for vanity. He was still fighting, after all... In the real world, that miniature flood would have rendered his weapon completely useless, but thankfully that wasn't the case here. Since it didn't strictly use gunpowder, it could still be used. The next shot was also a ball of water, washing over the viruses in a wave of suds. The last two, however, carried the familiar cacophony of Shotgun shells as they tore towards the magnet bugs. He shook his head like a dog, sending miniature drops of water in a small arc around him. "Alright, your turn... I'm going to try and dry off before those magnet guys get any ideas."

3. Shotgun to MagneakerA (50+10, [A], Splash to MagneakerB)
4. Shogun to MagneakerC (50+10, [A], Splash to MagneakerB)
Ergo let out a small chuckle at Gunner's last remark. Actually, the chuckle was more aimed at the fact that he drenched himself with his own attack, but that's neither here nor there. "You got it." He called over the the waterlogged Navi, flashing a thumb's up before turning to the viruses. "Let's get ready to have some fun..." Ergo muttered to himself before addressing Nik. "I'm ready for those chips whenever you're ready to transmit them."

"Gotcha," the Net Operator replied, searching through the array of chips he had splayed out on the bench next to him until two in particular caught his fancy. "Hey Ergo, how's your throwing arm?" he asked, an amused grin sliding across his face.

"Fine, but why do you... Oh." Ergo began to ask, but was interrupted by fleshy, plant-like and needle laden ball appeared in the air in front of him. On the surface nearest him as what looked like a handle shaped stem that sprouted from the face of the cactus ball. Ergo reached out for it, and the moment he took hold the lump of cactus fell to the ground with a heavy thud. "How in the heck am I supposed to use this?" He asked, cocking his head at the dormant weapon.

"I dunno..." Nik said, the new chip's seeming in activity confusing him as much as the Navi. "Maybe you throw it, like those guys in the hammer throw competitions do... There's nothing to be lost from trying it."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Ergo said, attaching his other hand to the handle and getting ready to send the ball on a little trip. Using his heel as a pivot point, he began to spin, slowly at first but accelerating to an alarming speed at a surprising rate. Looking more and more like a digital tornado than a humanoid NetNavi every second, he focused as best he could on the one Magneaker that seemed to escape Gunner's notice. With a tremendous force of effort, he planted his other foot firmly on the ground, stopping his rotation almost instantly and sending the spheroid pincushion flying at the virus. It flew the majority of the distance between the two, then descended to the ground. Instead of stopping, however, it bounded back into the air, alternatively rolling and bouncing until it collided with the insectoid virus.

Ergo swayed as the attack made its way across the 'Net scape. He wasn't dizzy, a lack of an inner ear, or any ear for that matter, kind of puts a damper on such sensations. No, the swaying movement was nothing more than a way to get into position to throw yet another projectile, this time a Magbomb. A sense of revengeful gratification seeped through his thoughts as he hurled the bomb toward another Magneaker. While it didn't limit his performance, he could still feel the effects of the last attack one of those buggers had done to him and it felt good to give the construct a taste of its own medicine. He could wait a bit before experience the full effect of his attack, though. There were still viruses afoot, and it looked to be a decent fight yet. He chased after his projectile, darting here and there in its wake and summoning his halberd into existence as he ran. About half way there he broke off from its trajectory, however, changing course to yet another of the electric viruses. A disturbance in the air next to him told Ergo that the head of his weapon had begun its signature rotation. He leapt in the air, swinging the drill head between himself and the ground, or in this case, the virus. Letting out a fierce battle cry, he sank the whole of the blade into the virus's back, letting his weight drive the halberd deep into its body.

He turned to the lone group of Metools as he dislodged the blade from the virus. They were busying them selves with breaking down small bits of the 'Net around them to its basic components and watching them fly up into the air. "Don't worry, little guys," Ergo said, "you'll have your turn soon enough."

((Right now, as a matter of fact XD))
((Turn order: Cactball1 to MagneakerD (3 * 20 damage, plus the extra damage from the elemental bonus.)
Magbomb1 to MagneakerA (30 damage)
Drilling Strike to MagneakerC (60 damage)
))
The Volgears are anilated by Gunner's watery attacks. He then pumps a few shots into the Magneakers, ending them as well. Ergo then kind of goes after them as well.... though they're all already dead. At least a Shotgun snags a Met and he manages to redirect his drilling strike. One of the last mets then hits Gunner.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
MagneakerA: DELETED!
MagneakerB:DELETED!
MagneakerC: DELETED!
MagneakerD: DELETED!
VolgearA: DELETED!
VolgearB: DELETED!
VolgearC: DELETED!
VolgearD:DELETED!

Gunner: 70
((Darn, and I spent all that time making the post :lol:. Ah well...))

A wave of embarrassment washed over Ergo as he realized that pretty much every virus he had just attacked were already taken out by Gunner. "Wow... that was pretty stupid of me..." he berated himself, this new emotion canceling out the satisfaction of his attacks. Well, I might as well start making up that mistake... he thought, marveling at how quickly the Mets had gone from dutifully tearing up the 'Net to retaliating to a series of attacks that actually hadn't been target at them at all.

"... That was pretty weak, eh?" Nik commented, mirroring Ergo's feelings on the previous onslaught. "Ah, don't worry. I couldn't tell that they had been neutralized any more than you did. So, how do you want to take care of these guys?"

"With extreme prejudice," the Navi said, feeling Gunner's presence more than usual as heat radiated from the back of his neck.

"Riiight..." Nik replied, selecting a twin set of chips and slotting them into the PET. "Two shotguns, on their way."

Ergo lifted his right arm, the gauntlet fading to give way to a buster barrel sporting a small, single slot magazine attached to its base. Taking caution to make sure that he was actually aiming at hostile targets this time, Ergo slid a Metool into his sights. Only once he was sure that no mistakes were being made this time did he activate the programming waiting patiently in the chamber of his weapon. A tight cluster of offensive data peppered the area around the Mets, burrowing deep into anything they made contact with. Shifting his position ever so slightly, Ergo took aim at the remaining Metool and let a copy of the previous attack sail through the Electown 'Net air before landing with similar results as its predecessor.

Ergo held his buster aloft a few moments after firing before letting his hand resume its natural form and fall to his side. He was extremely agitated by the sheer carelessness he had employed while attacking those Magneakers. He fidgeted in place while he waited for the dust to clear, making sure that he still had the presence of mind to jump out of the way if a Met managed to survive and send a counter attack.

((Turn order: Shotgun to MetoolA (50 damage plus possible splash to MetoolB)
Shotgun to MetoolB (50 damage plus possible splash to MetoolA)
Prep for Dodge if thing require a dodge like action
))
((DX
I had a battle post, but then I had to go for dinner.
Curse you, Xen!))
"Hm... Looks like Ergo has it covered." Gunner watched patiently as the navi's weaponry tore through the unfortunate virii. "... Still doesn't explain why they're in ElecTown rather than ACDC, though..."

MetoolC: DELETED!
MetoolD: DELETED!
MagneakerA: DELETED!
MagneakerB:DELETED!
MagneakerC: DELETED!
MagneakerD: DELETED!
VolgearA: DELETED!
VolgearB: DELETED!
VolgearC: DELETED!
VolgearD:DELETED!

Rewards: 600z each, Guard to Ergo, Flameline1 to Gunner
"You've got some red on you..." Ergo said, pointing out the minor damage that Gunner had received at the hands--er, pickaxe-- of the Metool. He held out his palm as the rewards from the fight were distributed, and though he was happy with the money, he couldn't help but be envious of the chip data he saw materialize in Gunner's stack-o'-rewards. "So, you feel up to pressing on?" he asked, scratching the base of his helmet with his thick fingers.
Gunner shrugged. "No more than you do. I'm not going to let some scratches slow me down." He nonchalantly wiped a thin streak of blood from his lip. "Let's press on."

((wow cn i hav virus plx/))
((Hi, my name is King. I like to shoot things.
Please post, I pay you much zenny plzthxbai.))
(MWUHAHAHAH NOW YOU OWE ME ZENNY AND YOUR SOUL!)

HanzA:100
HanzB:100
HanzC:100
HanzD:100
HoneybomberA:110
HoneybomberB:110

(YOU FOOLS! YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOU THE WRATH OF BRADEN LORD OF HANZ!)
((Here's the post.
Xen, we have to kill the Hanz, above everything else. You have no idea what Braden will do with them if left to his devices.))
"What the?" Gunner didn't care about the quads of viruses that had wandered up -- he had seen those before. However, along with the familiar, slightly mechanical forms that frequented the Net, there also appeared two hummingbirds with straw hats and... Well, this part was bizzare. It appeared that a bisected beehive had been affixed to their sticklike tails. "These guys... What are they? They don't look like they have an element..."

"Not so, Gunner. Look at the honeycomb..."

"It's just wax, honey, and... paper... Ha ha!" Gunner dismissed his pistol in a flash of blue light, resching back into the holster to withdraw something more fitting for shooting birds; a single-barreled hunting rifle. "Pull!" His triumphant cry as he pulled the trigger, causing a blazing inferno to erupt around the unfortunate hummingbirds.

"Not quite appropriate for the situation, but it's funny, I'll give you that."

"Heh heh. The Wideshot next, Swift." He dismissed the rifle. Remembering what had happened last time he had used this chip, he withdrew from the holster something much more solid; a bazooka. Only a thin spray of vapor erupted from the back end as he launched the devastating arc of water at the Hanz. He didn't like the look of those guys; Hanz were shifty enough as-is, but these ones just acted... disconcerting. Like there was some kind of weird anomaly in their programming, making them act a certain way. Whatever it was, he wanted to get rid of them before he found out firsthand. He silently resolved to devote all his firepower to exterminate them.

In the blink of an eye, his trademark revolvers were back in his hands. One, the dark hue of scorched steel, the other, a radiant polished sheen brighter than quicksilver... They made for an odd pair. But they got the job done admirably, and that was all that mattered. Twin clicks heralded twin screeches as the two chips Swift had selected left the pistols in a mad rush. THe Hanz were close together, so it had been easy to pick the right angle for these Shotgun rounds to be most effective. He turned to Ergo with a grin as the sounds of impact rattled in his ears. "Alright, your turn."

3. Shotgun to HanzD (50+10, [A], splash to HanzA)
4. Shotgun to HanzD (50+10, [A], splash to HanzB)
((I kinda figured from his calling himself Lord of the Hanz. Braden, do you happen to keep a head of some kind, pig for example, impaled on a stick in your backyard? Just wondering.))

"So, how should we go about this?" Ergo asked, casting a perturbed eye over the peculiar movements of these Hanz viruses. They seemed odd compared to the last batch they had fought, though he couldn't quite place how...

"Well, we pretty much know how to take care of the Hanz and the Magneakers, but I don't have anything on the other guys..." Nik replied, frowning for a moment while he thought of the best way to go through this fight. "I think we might as well follow Gunner's lead on this one," he said at last. "From the amount of chips he had when we first met him, he must have been around the 'Net a couple of times."

"Right. Heatshot and Shotguns, then." Ergo said, shaking his hands to loosen them up while Nik found the chips and slotted them into the PET. Ergo rotated and brought his buster to bear on the Honeybomber that hadn't been the focus of Gunner's last attack. With a flick of his thoughts, an explosion rocked the end of the buster, two flaming projectiles screaming through the air. The used data expelled itself from Ergo's buster and the next shot was loaded into the chamber, a simple Shotgun. Well, maybe not so simple... Ergo, following Gunner's lead, took aim at the least battered Hanz. He braced himself and activated the weapon. He nearly flew backwards as buckshot peppered the ground around the virus half a second later. "Heh... I think I'm starting to get tired." Ergo panted, wiping "sweat" from his brow with his actual hand before switching focus to another Hanz and letting the second shot pock the virus and surrounding area with bullets.

"Ergo, you don't get tired, or sweat for that matter..." Nik said, an amused tone in his voice.

"I know that," the Navi replied, all evidence of his former weariness leaving his voice. He straightened up and rolled his shoulders. "I just thought that, if I were of a frailer sort, like you humans, I would be. It adds a bit of flavor to the mix," he grinned. Remembering the fact that four angry electric insects would be causing him and Gunner a world of hurt in a few moments, he braced him self as best he could and hoped the narrow focus of their attacks wouldn't cause them too much pain.

((... I really need to find a set way to say what my turn sequence will be.
Heatshot to HoneybomberB(40 x 2 damage plus splash to HoneybomberA)
Shotgun to HanzC(50 damage plus splash to HanzB)
Shotgun to HanzB(50 damage plus splash to HanzA)
))
(.... I doubt it but meh I've been wrong about many things, so maybe there is a pig impaled on a stick in my backyard)

HanzA:10
HanzB:DELETED
HanzC:50
HanzD:DELETED
HoneybomberA:Deleted
HoneybomberB:Deleted

Gunner: 20
Ergo: 50

SCORE THE HONEYBOMBER IS HIT! BAD NEWS THE HONEYBOMBER IS HIT!

It counter attacks gunner for 50 damage! HoneybomberB does nothing as the splash hits but it can't tell where the shot came from.

The heatshot hit's bomberA!!! DELETION! 5 spikes land on the ground, they seem rather big.....

HONEYBOMBERB IS HIT BY SPLASH! DELETION! 5 more spikes land on the ground.

The wideshot hits Hanz A and Hanz B dealing 90 damage. but instead of falling down to the ground like a couple of hands in water, they drunkenly advance upon Ergo, barely avoiding the splash damage from the shotgun bullets.

Hanz C is hit! It does nothing. HanzB decides to simply die then and there, the drunken bastard.

The magneaker just watch in amusement as Hanz A picks up two of the needles.... dear god you better hope he's attempting acupuncture... Oh .... sadly he's not... yea... I'm just gonna leave this to your imagination because OH GOD THAT IS NOT!!! SUPPOSED TO GO THERE!... this is too gruesome for even me.

Oh dear, there seemed to be dust up for a second so I had no clue who it was assulting... poor Ergo...
((DX))
"Ouch..." A large area of Gunner's chest had been peppered by bees. The bees had dissapeared on impact, but that hadn't stopped them from leaving a large bleeding wound that looked like buckshot. He was beginning to feel weak and dizzy, although such feelings were not characteristic of navis; they did not feel the effects of blood loss like he was feeling them right now. To them, it was only a dull tingle following a moment of great pain.

Then again, he mused, I am no navi. I serve a similar purpose, but I am not the same.

However, it looked like Ergo had gotten the worse end of the bargain. The bees had occupied his attention before he could see what had become of Ergo, but judging by the Hanz' actions right before the attack, he was glad he hadn't.

"You bastards... Now you've gone and pissed me off." He dismissed the bright pistol, leaving only the diabolical-looking dark steel revolver, which he held at arm's length. He aimed carefully and fired. Slow and methodical; the way of the executioner. He had all the time in the world. He was at death's door, and so he had nothing more to fear. A column of bubbles engulfed the marauding hands, the cheerful light reflected in their soapy spherical shapes providing an image quite the opposite of how Gunner was feeling right now. With a muted snick, the revolver's carousel turned, bringing with it a fresh bullet.

A fresh opportunity to kill.

The kickback was tremendous, but Gunner's arm did not shift so much as a hair. Nor did he skid backwards; the force was absorbed into his body. The tension prompted a fresh fountain of blood to erupt from the myriad of wounds that were slowly bleeding him dry. Of course, blood loss would not kill him, as he had a limitless supply of the stuff and was not dependent on such fluids anyway. A small programming oversight, however, made it feel as if he was... He shut out the encroaching haze, walling his mind with iron. He had to retain his lucidity, if only until the viruses were dead. Two more shots were fired, each after a period of concentration that made the bloody figure seem all the more menacing. These were weaker rounds, but they would do the job all the same; weakening the viruses, making them easy for Ergo to finish them off.

4. Cannon to MagneakerD (40+10. [A])
((Braden, you disturb me sometimes...))

"Oh lord..." Nik muttered, disgust tainting his voice as he witnessed the Hanz attack through the screen on his PET. This was going to end badly, he could tell.

"Nik... chips... now." Ergo growled. His NetOp didn't argue, grabbing a handful of chips and letting the data on them upload into his Navi. Ergo pulled his halberd out of the void as he activated the first of the chip data. Great, razor edged claws erupted from the tips of his fingers. He flexed them experimentally before bringing them all to a single point and shoving the whole of his arm through the nearest Hanz. He withdrew his arm, a reddish black liquid running down the length of gauntlet. The strange liquid dripping off the ends of his claws, he started for the other Hanz, a crimson glare in his eyes.

"Ergo!" Nik snapped, vying against his Navi's blood lust in attempt to redirect his anger. Ergo brought his arm back, ready to disembowel the second Hanz. "ERGO!" The Navi snapped his head up, the red gleam still present. "Leave the Hanz. Gunner will take care of them. You need to focus on the other guys. By just attacking these guys you're leaving yourself wide open to an attack from them. Do you understand?" Nik queried, wondering if he had gotten through to his Navi. The only reply he received was a furious growl. The crazed Navi shifted his grip on his halberd, the head creating gale force winds as it churned through the "air" about it. He brought it back as though he were going to run it through the top of the Hanz before him, then executed a quick turn and launched it with frightening speed at one of the Magneakers, the blade's own rotation increasing the speed at which the projectile made its way to the virus. Ergo charged the group of viruses in a full out berserk, taking the Cactball that appeared in his hand and, instead of throwing it, crashed the needle filled sphere of plant flesh into the faceplate of the virus before he leapt into the fray.

((Attack Order: Rageclaw to HanzC, cause revenge is a dish best served with a fist sized hole in it (40 damage)
Drilling Strike to MagneakerC (60 damage)
Cactball1 to MagneakerB ((3 x 20) x 2 damage)
))
(Thanks I try)

HanzA:10
HanzB:DELETED
HanzC: DELETED
HanzD:DELETED
MagneakerA: 10
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagneakerD: 20
HoneybomberA:Deleted
HoneybomberB:Deleted

Gunner: 1
Ergo: 20

Hanz C is deleted... Gunner is da wina ... cept Hanz A is still alive, yea see splash damage only works when the two are ACTUALLY NEAR EACH OTHER!!!!

The shotgun damage magneakerA .... and once again folks, a shotgun blast failed to hit Magneaker B as it was not behind A.

C and D took the cannons like men among men and retaliated like men.... BOOM

Ergo's claw sucessfully killed C but only because gunner helped you kill stealing jerk!

Magneaker C is deleted you kill stealing whore.... and man your just as sick as the hanz you drilling perv!

Two cactballs hit deleting the magneaker you lucky bastard.

Magneaker A retaliates by smashing into Ergo.... oh dear, and you have needles up your *BLEEP* I wonder how the magnets will affect those? Oh wait let's go to the sound effect guy over here.

*Well dude, it'll be totally righteous cus we'll have like RIPPPPP and AHHHHH and OWWWW and SPLURT and just for fun OH GOD OH YES OH YES* and that's all the time we have folks!!!!

Btw the magneakers are charging their cannons.... you may want to do something about that.... yea....
((Music to salve the soul and deepen the plot.))

Gunner was in bad shape... He was still standing, alright, but just barely. The Undershirt had managed to hold his data together... It was a tenuous grip at best. A large hole was blown through his chest, and his left leg ended abruptly at the thigh, where flesh, blood, and torn fabric were reduced to tiny data streams flowing to and from a disembodied foot that somehow retained its function. The holster did not appear to be harmed; if anything, it looked better than it had before. The leather had a luminous sheen to it now, and the buckle glinted merrily in the light. The navi(?) was breathing heavily, obviously clinging on to life with all his strength... but then he did something very odd.

He chuckled.

A rippling chuckle that grew until the navi threw back his shoulders and laughed. Had he gone mad? But no -- threre was something wrong with his face...
Yellow.
His eyes were yellow. Where before the iris had been the same black as the pupil, there was a brilliant shade of gold fading into red around the border. He spoke then, with a voice better fitting a noble than a gunslinger such as he.

"You viruses... You really seek to destroy me and my host? It's a shame... I so adore you who spread glorious chaos across the Net. But I can't have you destroying him... He is important to me." Gunner turned slowly to face his comrade Ergo. An evil grin spread across his face, revealing broad, pointed fangs. "You are dispensable, but I'm afraid it wouldn't be in my best interests to kill you. I've cut off the youth's audiovisual feed, but he might suspect something if he finds that his own navi has the blood of a comrade on his hands." Gunner, if it was still him behind those feral eyes, leapt at the viruses with inhuman speed, a small orb of solid flame appearing in his hand. "Engarde!" He swept his hand in an arc, sending a wave of flame to wash over the creatures. In his other hand appeared a small ring of solid thunder, which he hurled at the last virus that had the gall to live. "I will count on you to delete the others, should these attacks fail. This shell's power is nearly depleted." He -- it -- did not make eye contact with Ergo. It was like an order given from king to servant, and it was clear in his tone that he expected the navi to obey. "Do not worry, I will depart your friend's body soon enough, and return to my rightful place... I give you my oath as the Lord Bukteban. But for now, he is too weak to defend himself, and I cannot abide the loss of such a host just yet."
3-4. Dodge
((Your music won't work unless I pay for it... *cries*))
((Oh, and is the trash talk from an impartial moderator really necessary, Mr. "Let's give the bad guy a rock cannon"? I mean, seriously... what were you thinking when you came up with that?))

Ergo was oblivious to his surroundings. All he knew at the moment, his all consuming purpose, was to cause pain to anything viral. Through unseeing eyes he sought out his targets and dismembered them. A Hanz appeared in his field of vision. Said Haz found itself in several different pieces mere moments later. Oh, he was having a grand old time mindlessly killing any virus in his path. Until the word "dispensable" thrown in his direction. In a blaze of rage, he snapped his head in the speaker's direction, only to be shocked out of his blood lust. Feral eyes, so unlike the pair he had come to know as his compatriot's, stared back at him from behind Gunner's face. Fangs had replaced his friend's usual madcap smile, but the most disconcerting thing was the voice. Cold and regal at the same time, each word shook him to the core.

"Wh-what's going on here!?" he shot through his connection to Nik.

"Apparently Gunner isn't alone in there..." Nik replied, knowing full well that his Navi hadn't heard a word of what had been said beforehand. "You know, this is why the whole berserking thing can be a bad thing..." he commented.

While this conversation between Navi and Operator was occurring, "Gunner" had already executed his attacks and delivered his order to Ergo.

"So, what should we do?" Ergo asked, finding his grip on the situation to be rather tenuous.

"Well, I don't see any other choice at the moment other than to do as he says. Chip data is on the way."

Ergo's arm swelled, the blade like claws breaking down and swirling around the appendage to form the barrel of a cannon. A solid *thunk* told him that the weapon was ready to fire. He shifted his stance and sighted down his weapon, the bulky firearm nearly swallowing the Magneaker he meant to take out. With a crack like thunder, the round bounded out of the mouth of the weapon and leapt toward the virus, letting loose a battle shriek as the air around it was violently forced out of the way. Ergo didn't watch to see if it flew true, however. Sprinting the distance between him and whatever was possessing his partner, this Lord Bukteban, Ergo slid into place between "Gunner" and activated his Guard data, the shield taking on a new flavor and forming itself into a ballistic shield large enough for the both of them to hide behind. He still didn't know exactly what was going on, but if the two of them survived this, he planned on finding out.

((Actions:
Rageclaw to HanzA ( 40 damage )
Cannon to MagneakerA ( 40 damage )
Guard ( attempting to cover both Ergo and Gunner )
))