On the Net Part II

((Oh yeah, the songs are in my private folder. I'll see if I can fix that.

There. See if it works now.))
((Nope, still void of music.))
(modding and for the record I am impartial I just add fun into the posts)

HanzA:DELETED
HanzB:DELETED
HanzC: DELETED
HanzD:DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
MagneakerD: DELETED
HoneybomberA:Deleted
HoneybomberB:Deleted

Gunner: 1
Ergo: 20

Rewards: 550 zenny each, Rskyhoney to Ergo, Magbomb to Gunner

WINNERS ARE YOU YOU LUCKY BASTARDS!!!
"Not bad... You fight well, for a navi, and your style speaks of a certain degree of military training." Gunner-Bukteban folded his arms, peering at Ergo with an appraising look in his eyes. "Well, you have my thanks for defending my host. I will depart now... Oh, wait." All emotion fled from his eyes, laying bare a cold expression. "I would appreciate it if you didn't mention this to my host or the youth who aids him. If you do, I might need to assume control of him again..." His words trailed off, but the threat was laid out as bare as steel. He gave a mild flourish of the hand and one last nod, and Gunner fell onto his knees, the yellow rapidly retreating from his irises. Moments later, he dissapeared from the Net as his operator jacked him out. The disembodied voice of a youth, presumably Gunner's operator, sounded from nearby.
"Thanks for your help, guys. Sorry I have to jack Gunner out now, but he's in really bad shape. I also have to check out the source of that weird static... It was from inside the Net, but maybe I can figure out what caused it.
"Anyway, thanks for everything. Maybe we can go virusbusting again sometime. I'm sending you my homepage and email. They're both under repair at the moment, but they should be running again shortly. Goodbye for now."
A shorrt cracle of static heralded Swift's departure, as well as the entrance of a very excited-looking Prog.
"WHOAH, COOL MASK, DOOD. I HAVE A DELIVERY FROM MASTER SWIFT!" The Prog handed Ergo two objects: A slip of paper(?) bearing an address, and an ancient-looking wrought iron key. "THAT KEY'S THE PASS TO SWIFT'S HOMEPAGE. IT JUST LOOKS REALLY COOL IS ALL. BYE NOW, MASK DOOD!"
The Prog wandered a short distance before muttering to itself "HOPE I WASN'T TOO EXCITED... THIS IS MY FIRST DELIVERY, AFTER ALL. BUT WHAT A COOL MASK!" The Prog left in a beam of light, doubtless chattering about Ergo's mask all the way.
Ergo accepted the Prog's offerings, struck dumb momentarily by its sudden and chatty arrival followed by its just as sudden departure. The two items blinked out of existence and into the PET as Ergo took a step forward, looking to where he imagined the voice of Gunner's NetOp had come from.

"Swift, was it? I..." Ergo began. He had half a mind yet to tell the pair what had occurred. They had a right to know, after all. But then Bukteban's last statement floated to the fore of his thoughts. While the possibility remained that he might be able to defeat the entity, he didn't dare to try while it still resided in Gunner's data. "I hope Gunner heals quickly," he finished lamely, looking away as he did so. He'd find a way to inform Swift at the very least without letting Bukteban find out.

"Yeah, same here," Nik chimed in, his voice projecting from behind his Net Navi. "As soon as we get some minor issues sorted out with the ISP down at the HQ, I'll drop you a line with a link to our Homepage. Good luck with sorting out the disturbance." He pushed a button, switching to his and Ergo's private line. "You ready to go?"

"Yeah," Ergo answered, giving a curt nod of his head. He was exhausted, having a degree of difficulty standing, and he hurt in places that he hadn't known he was programmed with. A flash of blazing light later, he was safely back in the PET.