Sunshine in Electown (EVENT!)

Druidman stood up. Shaking his head, he drew his scimitar. The blade and his eyes alike flared up an unhealty shade of vibrant green, and he took a charge at the cursed Navi that had just smashed his last weapon. With each step, as his boot left the netscape, it left a small patch of greenery, which flared to life and dies almost as quickly as it had come into existance. Focusing all of his powers over nature, he took a mighty slash at the HeelNavi.

1.)Charge.
2.)Charge.
3.)Charge Attack to HeelNaviA. (16Wood)
American stood up, he then let his rifle drop to the groun. He raised his right hand, and he was now holding the rageclaw. He looked at it, it was a large paw, on a long chain for him. But he wasn't sure if that was right, but if it was, then he was a giant walking cliche. American began to run at the heelnavi that grabbed him before. The heelnavi had made him waste a chip, so American was going to waste his life. American began to swing the rageclaw above his head, he then swung it at the heelnavi. American never had good aim with up close things, so he decided to swing it once more at the Heelnavi.

1-2_ Rageclaw (80dmg) HeelnaviB
2-4_ Dodge
Moonlight stood back, watching the rest of the team in their assault. Yeah, we got this. He looked over to Druidman, whom had been hit quite a few times, under his observations. I should probably keep him around though, in case this gets messy... He thought, finally deciding to rush around and up to Druid as he came from his attack. Moonlight then prepped himself to stand in against a counter-attack...

Summary

1: Move to Druidman's position
2-4: Intercept oncoming attacks toward Druid, attempt to counterattack.
The previously cocky HeelNavi began to slouch, finally realizing his own limits. "Huh huh huh... I've led you guys on long enough. Quite frankly, I don't care if I live-" he started, but was cut off by a tornado that he barely managed to sidestep. "Why you...!" he began, realizing he'd given his opponents time to power up. Frantically, his eyes fell to the half-dead Navi who had just risen, but stopping looking at the wind Navi was a bad idea as a shot nailed him in the back. He drew back, chuckling as he suddenly lunged forward with his electricity-charged hand, trying to give Druidman the final blow, when suddenly Moonlight appeared to block the hit, the pain surging through his own body! "... Ugh... I was... too cocky, eh?" he proclaimed, closing his palm and feeling the energy leave him, as Druidman maneuvered around and dealt the limp Navi a final blow.

"Were we overconfident?" the second one mused, feeling the energy leaving his own body. "These punks are tougher than I thought... is there time to retreat?" he thought, before he suddenly was forced to step back after recieving an incoming attack from Navi attempting to sweep kick him across the legs. "Ungh! I can't... keep it up!" he said, whirling with a guard to intercept one Rageclaw slash only to be hit by another hit of the relentless assault. He stumbled back, whirling to connect his fist with the incoming Kenji in a hard uppercut, connecting only as the Navi's foot did. He drew back, blood leaking from various spots of his body.

"Uheheh... you punks did good... but there's no prize... for fools..." he declared with his final breath. He staggered over to American limply, resting his arm on the Navi's shoulder. "Did you really think we had them?!" he screeched in the Navi's face, before American punched him in the stomach, if for no other reason than impulse. The Navi's pupils dilated as its body faded away.

BillyA:!DELETED!
BillyB:!DELETED!
BillyC:!DELETED!
BillyD:!DELETED!
BillyE:!DELETED!
BillyF:!DELETED!
MagneakerA:!DELETED!
MagneakerB:!DELETED!
Hanz:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA: DELETED!

Druidman: 15
Kenji: 9
Tornado: 70
Moonlight: 15

American: 55

FROM BEHIND!
HeelNaviB: DELETED!

VICTORY!

Rewards:
Druidman: 5150 zenny, Magbomb1
Kenji: 3150 zenny, Thunder1
Tornado: 3150 zenny, Thunder1
Moonlight: 3150 zenny, Thunder1
American: 5300 zenny

"You punks may have won..." the Navi's voice came from the disappearing form of his body. "But... we kept you out of the Netsquare, as planned... you were so easy to fool..."
"YES! WE WON!" screamed Tornado before he noticed the other Navis. He had come out lucky. He walked over to the other Navis while pocketing some zenny. "Everyone okay? I don't see those Sunshine things. Maybe they got rid of them already?" He glanced around. His eyes widened as he heard the HeelNavi speak. Without a word, Tornado bolted off towards the NetSquare portal.

((Damn edits.))
"Wait, dude!" Druidman exclaimed at the retreating Tornado. "We need a plan first, man! We're all in no condition to fight some more!"

Turning to his remaining companions, he sighed. "Well, we did good, dudes." Reaching into his pouch, he pulled out several data packets. "We should all jack out and then get back to the square, but before that, here." he offered the packets to his companions. "It's my Op's email address and P-Code. They aren't quite set up just yet, so they won't work now, but a little down the road, if you need me for anything, just let me know."

taking a few steps back, he gave the peace sign, and said, "Peace Out!" and his body burst into a thousand leaves which were quickly scattered to the wind, in the direction of the portal.

((American, Moonlight, Kenji: GET: Steve's Email, Steve's P-Code))
((Okay, change of plan.))

"Woah, hold it Tornado. That Navi was right. You're leaving for now." Tornado skidded to a stop before the portal, but before he could protest, he disappeared in the routine burst of light.
American looked at his fist, the one he had punched the navi with. The navi made him feel smart, smarter then he felt in a long time. Had that navi truly thought American knew what he was talking about. But no one touches him, especially not some low down dirty heelnavi. American took the package and then saved the data. "I say we jack out, then into the square. Let's do that Bo." American's body became silky, and turned into a large red, white, and blue flag.
Kenji stood up barely, rubbing his foot in pain. He ached all over, but he didn't care. He glared down at the dying navi then opened up a com link.

"Yo Keito you hear that? Crap, i gotta get to the netsquare, and fast!"

"Logging you out right now!"

Kenji disappeared in a flash of blue flame that dispersed into a cloud of smoke.
"Hm.." Moonlight huffed, receiving the data from Druid as he left. "I never did get the chance to thank that guy for his support..."

"Ah well. Anyway Moonlight, it's about time we headed home. We're done here." Zanzo replied, jacking Moonlight out.

"Roger..." He answered, disappearing in a dark flash...