-- Black Techron --

The darkened areas of the the Science Labs' Rogue Net made silence an abundant commodity. Rarely did a battle-hardy Navi enter here to challenge the viruses that roamed wild across the netscape, but that was about the only disturbance around here. However, this place was one exception to the virus-ridden areas: Black Techron. A haven for black market traders to meet away from the eyes of the NetPolice, Black Techron always made itself available to those in need of a few illicit goods through a portal accessible only with a passcode.

A figure, shrouded in a large crimson robe streaked with golden stripes, made its entry through the portal situated handily nearby. It reached out a thin hand to open up a holo-screen, where a static-ridden image promptly appeared on the screen and greeted his contact. "Hello." The voice was decidedly robotic, which obviously signified the use of a voice synthesizer. The shrouded Navi barked into the communicator.

"Where are my parts?" the figure shouted.
The face in the screen replied in a relaxed voice, "Calm yourself, my friend. We will have him transported to the location as quickly as possible."
"You have something to hide? I will personally blast your face into the Undernet if you do," the figure threatened.

"Do not act so rashly. Remember that you are on our land." the face warned before closing the link. The shrouded figure groaned and lifted the hood of its cloak to have a look around. Under the dim lights that permeated the Rogue Net from god-knows-where, one could see the female Navi's spear-like pointed head, with light tan skin and flowing golden blonde hair. Her ruby-like red eyes looked around with discontentment as she searched around for her target.

She didn't have to wait long, as a small figure bounded in her direction from the darkness. The white lab coat flapped around loosely down from the crawling figure as it approached the female Navi. Her nose twitched as yellow fur wafted from the feline Navi in front of her. The cat stood up and offered a mechanical claw to shake.

"Nice to meet you, nya."
"Fine, fine. I assume that you're my contact?"
"So grouchy, nya. Yes, but I will need your name to confirm that you are mine."
"Denara, pleased to meet you," she replied, extending her hand to shake the offered claw. It felt freezingly cold in her hand as she completed the social obligation, releasing the claw quickly.
"That's better. Executable, my name, nyah," the cat said with a fanged smile.
"Good. My parts, now, please?" Denara said, looking around. Her face showed that she was clearly nervous, and her eyes darted around unwillingly, should they be 'interrupted' in some way or another. As a highly-ranked officer of the NetPolice Department of Technology, she couldn't afford to be seen with a NetMafia researcher, especially one with as high a rank as her contact.

Executable replied, "Oh, in a hurry, nya? I like your style." The cat then reached into his pocket and brought out a small bug-like thing. The bug looked like any normal earthly bug, except for the fact that it was black, and had a gem set into its forehead. Executable quickly clamped his claws around it, forming a metal cage from which the bug could not escape. It ran around in Executable's grip, clearly quite frightened. Then, the claws emitted a small cloud of purple dust, which disappeared as quickly as it came. The bug calmed down instantly, falling down on its side, twitching its six legs every now and then. Then, the cage separated itself from the cat's metal claw and the Navi handed it to the surprised Denara.

"Scuttle, Infant-Stage Beta. My great neutralizing agent should keep it neutralized for about five hours or so, nya. I think this meets your demands?" the cat said, flashing his white grin once again.
Denara took the cage from Executable's outstretched hand and examined the specimen closely. Then, she reached into her robe and pulled out a blue device of some sort. The device emitted a green light that scanned the virus and beeped to indicate the success of the scan. Denara seemed satisfied, and returned the device into her robe. Her hand went back out to reveal a yellow chip with a 'Z' inscribed on both its sides. The reading on the bottom of the 'Z's indicated a figure with quite the number of zeroes. She handed the chip to Executable, who examined it and put it in his pocket.

"A pleasure doing business with you, miss Denara. I hope we can strike a deal again next time, nya?" the feline Navi said, twitching his whiskers and striking another smile. The crimson-robed Navi returned the smile with another, so very sickly-sweet and seemingly happy, that Executable couldn't help but flinch slightly.

"You too, mister Executable," Denara said before turning around and heading for the portal, exiting the area. Looking around, Executable followed suit, bounding off to parts unknown.