Find That Navi!

ಠ_ಠ
Bump v2.0
ಠ_ಠ
(((New from Esjay Vee Productions, presenting...

BUMP 3 - THE PLOT THICKENS

NEW FEATURES:
~ Extra 24 hours.

Well, that's about it.)))
(((PP.

96 hours in the making... Esjay Vee Productions gives you...

BUMP 4

...please?)))

EDIT: 2 minutes early. It's past midnight here though, and considering the circumstances...

Quote (Sj)

(((PP.

96 hours in the making... Esjay Vee Productions gives you...

BUMP 4

...please?)))

EDIT: 2 minutes early. It's past midnight here though, and considering the circumstances...

(We are currently without battle moderators. Please hold. In the meantime, here's some distracting music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF2x5IKxmAQ
Meltdown moved quickly into combat. As the viruses hovered downfield, he prepared his attack.

Firing off the the flaming flak, he managed to hit, well, most of the targets. The heat itself singed all three, but "Old Faithful", by some cruel, cruel twist of fate, only managed to get pellets into the first Swordy-E.

His excess fire did manage to singe the last of the Swordy-E's.

Meltdown then took evasive maneuvers, launching himself into the air with a cannon chip. Two Swordy-Es teleported to where he was, and he saw them slice through the air that had been him. The third, least damaged one, then slice a cackling blade of electricity through his torso. It had teleported into the air to hit him, and was soon back where it had been originally.

Luckily, being airborne canceled out the Metal's electricity multiplying effect.

One yort looked confused, and did nothing. The other two, apparently smarter than their brethren, fired shots anyway. The wheels of spikey death flew by underneath him, just before he touched back onto the ground, and continued behind him.

Battle Summary:
Pyros:
Meltdown.EXE: 100 HP

Matches:
Swordy-EA: 40 HP
Swordy-EB: -Deleted-
Swordy-EC: 40 HP
Swordy-ED: 70 HP
YortA: 90 HP
YortB: 90 HP
YortC: 90 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal [Everywhere]
(((Not that I want to make this battle harder on myself, but if Heating Mismanagement was the only attack to hit Swordy-ED, he should be 80/90, not 70/90, since it only deals 10 Fire damage. Also, if the Heatshot was the only thing to hit Swordy-EA and Swordy-EC, they should both be 45/90, not 40/90, since Heatshot does 45 from Meltdown.)))

Meltdown was feeling pretty good about his plan. Right up until an electric sword lodged itself in his system. Luckily enough, the disks fired by the Yorts managed to swing beneath him as he fell back to the floor. However, this wasn't Meltdown's first time fighting Yorts and their yo-yo-ing blade disks.

Quickly picking himself up, Meltdown turned to see where the disks had flown to. Not able to see them, the firesome navi became a little worried. What do I do Alan? he asked.

Move away, they'll most likely come back the same path they left! Alan alerted him.

Tracing a path in his mind what would be the most logical place to take refuge, Meltdown quickly moved himself to a new section of the field, away from the trajectory of the Yorts. It was all metal, so it wasn't like the new terrain offered any new advantages or disadvantages.

Okay, now what? he asked again, now showing obvious signs of his discontent with the failure of his last plan.

Try this. he replied, slotting a normally-unused chip into the PET. As the mis-shaped ball downloaded onto the net, it found its place within Meltdown's grasp.

What I need is raw power, not a bomb... he complained as he recognised the LilBomb data.

Enhance and lob. Now. ordered Alan, not wanting to hear the usual Meltdown dribble.

Fine. he muttered as he crushed the ball into his hand, forcing a fistful of scorching heat into the bomb, tempering it for more potential destruction. As the ball changed color from the dark brown to a brighter red, Meltdown clenched it with his hand, pulled his arm back, and threw the ball in the general direction of the closest Yort.

Upon impact, the ball exploded, with more force and heat than Meltdown had anticipated. The result was a loud crash as the navi's ass hit the metal hard. The impact managed to squeeze the random flame out of his body, this time out of force rather than by choice. Owww... he whined as he rubbed his backside. You could've reminded me about the enhancing effect...

What are you complaining about? Alan demanded of him. You wanted raw power, you got it.

Yeah, masked in a big ball of Alan deception... he mumbled as he got back up. You're just a regular comedian... he slurred at his operator as he moved to the back of the field, remembering to stay out of the paths of the lethal yo-yos. [color=red]Flying over the enemy didn't work, hopefully staying away from them will.

[ATTACK PLAN]
[P.Ab] Mass Destruction (+1 Coverage To Area Battlechips)
[A.Ab] Smash (Once Per Turn, Add Break-Effect To An Attack)

[1] Leap to location away from direct path between previous attack and Yorts
[2] LilBomb [50 Damage + Blast(2+1=)3 (+Break)] => YortA (Swordy-EC <= Swordy-ED <= Blast => YortB => YortC)
[Passive] Heating Mismanagement [10 Damage /Fire] => Random Enemy
[3] Prepare to dodge incoming attacks by moving out of melee range

[NAVI STATS]
Meltdown: 100 HP / 120
Raising The Heat [2/2] Charged
Potential Fuel Source [1/1] Charged
((Actually, Goroke made a mistake and gave them too much HP to start with. They were supposed to be at 70 from the start))

Meltdown made a wise move, as the viruses had planned to catch him off guard. Moments after he made his way out of the path, the two spinning wheels of death came back through the spot he had been standing, and a Swordy-E teleported over and sliced through the space that had been occupied by his body.

He then made a minor mistake. Taking a bomb in his hands, he crushed it. Apparently, he hadn't known that, as a side-effect of crushing a bomb, he had a chance of setting it off. And that's just what happened.

One second he was crushing it in his hands and forcing flames into it, the next minute he was engulfed in a rather large explosion. On the brightside, a Sword who had teleported over to him to try and slice a bit more off his health got caught in the radius and turned off of attacking. On the other hand, he failed to launch his attack and instead took a good deal of damage.

Next a Yort attacked, but since Meltdown had been knocked flat on his backside by the explosive force, it rolled right over him, passing him once again.

The last swordy attacked, but Meltdown had prepared for this one, and jumped out of the way.

Oh, and at some point during that turn his excess flare managed to hit a Yort.

Battle Summary:
Unfortunate Pyros:
Meltdown.EXE: 50 HP

Matches:
Swordy-EC: 40 HP
Swordy-ED: 20 HP
YortB: 80 HP
YortC: 90 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal [Everywhere]

((Sorry. . . ))
(((Short post, only because I can't keep thinking of new ways not to get hit right now...)))

Again met with failure, only this time it was provoked by his own actions. Meltdown's body was blacker than usual, an apparent side-effect from being caught in the radius.

Nice look, Meltdown. I like it. Alan said, still laughing over his navi's apparent lack of care when dealing with volatile matter.

Shut your trap! Meltdown seethed, not liking to be the butt of Alan's joke. Throwing himself out of the possible path of yet another missed Yort attack, Meltdown inspected the damage. You think that was funny?! he growled.

Of course not. said Alan, with seriousness in his voice but a smile still on his face. So, how else do you plan to damage yourself? he asked.

Suddenly ignoring Alan, Meltdown's face twisted into that of a man on a failing mission: royally pissed. Taking aim towards the two Swordys standing together, Meltdown regained his posterity and focused more of the energy that had just backfired on him. As it reached imminent boiling point, he filtered out it, along with some supercharged anger, at the same place the two virii stood on. As the ground beneath them exploded, Meltdown threw his fist back and lobbed the mischievous flame with all his might.

Expecting yet another oncoming attack, Meltdown looked for a new place to move to. However, being almost surrounded again meant his options were very limited. I guess I'll have to wing this one... he thought to himself as he prepared to evade the next barrage of assault that was definitely coming his way.

[ATTACK PLAN]
[1] More evasion away from Yorts.
[2] Raising The Heat [40 Damage /Fire (+Break)] =>Swordy-EC => Swordy-ED
[3] Yet even more evasion.

[NAVI STATS]
Meltdown: 50 HP / 120
Raising The Heat [2/2 => 0/2] Depleted

(((Your move, cruel and twisted moderator. <__<)))
Meltdown puts a bit of distance between himself and the enemies before returning his focus to offense. He fires a burst of heat at the yellow swordies, taking two of them down. He also takes a small bit of health out of a random enemy. Two bladed wheels fly his way, though he manages to get out of the range of each.

Pyros:

Matches:
Swordy-EC: DELETED!
Swordy-ED: DELETED!
YortC: 80 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal [Everywhere]
(((Short post, did this before work.)))

Well, you managed to survive that time. remarked Alan as the bladed disks once again missed him by a hair. I'm sure Arch would be impressed.

Yeah, well I'm just pissed. grunted Meltdown as he looked for another safe spot to retreat to. Not finding one, he looked where he had previously been. His original position, now vacant for some time, was unguarded, and was looking pretty decent for a new retreat destination. Running while the path was clear, without any further delay, Meltdown ran back to where he had been when the battle had begun.

Thunder chip downloading. stated Alan as the electricity data streamed from the PET and into Meltdown's body. As he ran, the diode that stored the bolt transformed inside his arm, and manifested itself from his hand as a static capacitor while the chip began charging. A small yellow light was now emitting itself from his hand, a change to the usual red, yellow and white.

Meltdown fixed his gaze on the last remaining Swordy. I believe this is YOURS! he yelled as he threw his arm into line with the sworded knight and discharged the electricity. Taking form, it began to glow on its own accord and began its path to the enemy, making large crackling noises as it kept skimming the Metal panels while it travelled.

Where you gonna run to this time? Alan questioned his navi. You're running so low on locations, you're now reusing old ones.

I'll stand my ground this time, thank you. he replied as he took again to the defensive maneouvres he knew to avoid incoming fire. I just hope it's enough...

[ATTACK PLAN]
[1] Move back to original position.
[2] Thunder [40 Damage + Stun1 + Homing (+Break) /Fire] => Swordy-EA{#}
[3] Attack retaliation preparation.
{#} 2x damage dealt if target is on Metal panel.

[NAVI STATS]
Meltdown: 50 HP / 120
Raising The Heat [0/2 => 1/2] Charging
Bunions Under My Pads.
(((I know, there's no mods currently available to moderate topics.

I also know that bumping will not get me a mod in these situations.

I also know it's my right to bump, whether I get modded or not.

I also know that bumping beefs up my topic with extra posts.

So:

BUMP.))))
Bump v3.1
((( Bump v4.1

This bump has been brought to you by Esjay Vee Productions, where our motto is "Nothing's impossible, except our ratings soaring." )))
((( Bump v5.0 | Now with less sarcastic comments! )))
As Meltdown moves, so does the Swordy, it appears RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM.

Bad move.

The pyromaniac discharges a Thunder right in it's face, deleting it outright. He then blasts another Yort with his random overheating.

One Yort sends it's Yo-yo straight out at Meltdown, who swings himself to the side to get out the attack path. Those spinning blades look kind of scary.

Pyros:

Matches:
Swordy-EA: DELETED
Swordy-EC: DELETED!
Swordy-ED: DELETED!
YortA: 80 HP
YortC: 80 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal [Everywhere]