The Wild & Crazy Adventures of Beatfridge and Red

Antoinette hurried into the coffee shop before any more rain could get down the back of her coat. Drops slid off the brim of her cap. She picked a corner booth, away from the general clatter, and sat herself down. A busboy glided over. Toni absently ordered a coffee and flipped open her PET.

"And where the hell are you now?"

Beatnik's head snapped up toward her Operator. "Oh, hey. I'm in SciLabs."

Antoinette tapped her chin and said in a threatening tone, "I don't recall jacking you into SciLabs."

"Aw, c'mon, I'm not a little friggin' kid. I can manage some crap myself."

Beatnik was skating in short loops, with her hands clasped behind her back. Antoinette's eyes narrowed incrimentally. It was odd behaviour for her Navi. She took a breath to point this out, but then a new thought slid into her mind. She flipped open a new task and started punching at the on-screen keyboard.

"Watcha doin'?"

"You'll see."

Antoinette hit APPLY. Her Navi experienced a very odd sort of sensation, and then realized that she had become a fridge.

"TONI!"

Smiling thinly but diabolically, Antoinette leaned low to whisper into the PET's microphone. "I embraced the fridge."

She laid aside the PET and listened to Beatnik's wailing protests with an unhealthy measure of enjoyment as she put four packets of sugar into her recently-arrived coffee.

[Waiting for RS.]
Red Riding Hood jacked in from the nearby SciLabs terminal that Shin had accessed...

...and was greeted by a fridge.

Over in the real world, Shin battled the urge to snicked uncontrollably. Poetic Justice? Check. Mafiosi rendered victim to poetic justice? Check. Glum Mafiosi Refrigerator as a result of ideas and poetic justice? Triple Check. The netop nearly cried as he tried holding back his laughter.

"Red... *gasp*... that... *snort* navi... *random sound* looks like... *hurf* she needs help... *choke*" Shin advised his navi, who was staring at the refrigerator in awe.

"They still make these? And wait, this is a navi? It's yellow, it's green, but it should be blue. What's that? There's a face! It might say 'boohoo!'" the fairy-tale navi rhymed, suddenly into a poetic mood, or in this case, storyteller mood, or whatever.

"Oh god, I... *snicker* have to contact.. *chortle* Miss Antoniette... *cackle*" the self-proclaimed ace mumbled to himself.

"Oh dear miss fridge! Oh woe is you! Don't worry anew, for I'm here for you! It's true!" Red said, poetically, but gramatically incorrect.

Continuing on, the crimson crusader proposed, "I know what to do! Some viruses must've stunted your system, that's who! In times like these, I'm ready to help! I can help you rid those viruses like kelp! So what do you say, Miss Fridge? Let's go and play!"

"Oh god, I might need one of those things people with asthma carry around," Shin gasped.

((Jack-in. Wait for EN to post before continuing))
"You," Beatfridge hissed.

"What?" said Antoinette, distractedly.

"I remember you! You were that kid that was with the blob-thing that was with the dude who could turn into stuff who was with Montag! I'm gonna--"

Toni glanced back at her PET's screen, and saw a very familiar red-caped Navi not far from her own. She nearly spilled her coffee in her leap for her Personal Terminal. "Private conference," she said briskly with the alltalk key pressed, and then switched to the restricted channel between herself and Beatnik.

"Don't you frickin' know who that—"

"Yes, I recognize her. Beatnik, she doesn't seem to know who you are."

"All the better to get the drop on her with, my dear!"

"Wrong. If you would use your head for just a second? We lost everything when the NetMafia released us. We're practically powerless. Do you think the same has happened to this other girl? She most likely has only grown in strength. Remember, she was formidable even when you were in top form. She gave you a run for your money."

There was a moment of rare silence from Beatnik. "Crap," the fridge said at last. "Crap crap crap crap crap!"

"Stay calm. As long as she doesn't recognize who you are, you should be all right. But get ready to vacate at the first sign of trouble."

"Got it. The fridge thing...helps with that, though, huh?" Beatnik cackled nervously.

"It should. You're keeping her waiting."

Toni snapped off the private channel. Beatfridge looked down at the little red thing that was confronting her.

"H-hey, uh, what's shakin'? Y-yeah. Viruses. Sure." Her eyes flicked back up towards the window that led to Toni's PET. "Do I hafta rhyme like she does? Okay, hang on a sec, I gotta figure out how to move."

After a small amount of growling to herself and making little hopping noises, Beatnik finally figured out how to make the little wheels spin. She inched forward at an embarrassing pace, squeaking all the while.

"This sucks, Toni," she whined.

"It isn't like I have a choice at this point. Deal with it."

"Prick. Okay," Beatfridge said, eyes shooting back down to the red thing, "let's...go, then."

[Battle 1!]
Once upon a time t'were two Navis, My dear,
And they are the stars of this tale I'll tell here.

It started with a meeting arranged in e-mail,
Beatnik's plan to get Toni out worked, without Fail.

But never could they have guessed, to be sure,
That the Navi they'd meet would be her.

When little Red jacked in, Shin choking with laughter,
Beatnik almost flipped, but Toni explained the matter,

For where once they had been bitter opponents,
They'd be working together in just mere moments!

They could be friend, sure, they could be,
They'd just play it safe, and if things heated up they'd flee.

For Red hadn't recognized Beatnik in her unfortunate state,
In it, they could start anew, a clean, blank slate.

So despite her complaints, the Fridge form was now stuck,
All thanks to Beatnik's quite horrible Luck.

Red advised they move forth, to cure her fridgey friend,
And Beatnik obliged, doomed to be angry to the end.

This form spelt misfortune for her future in battle,
As she was now just a fridge rolling with a squeak and a rattle.

(She even seemed to find moving to be a chore,
Especially when compared to her speed from before.)

Beatnik tried to move along squeaking forward by the inch.
Hopefully Red could get her through in a pinch,

For as had been said, they weren't just strolling,
It was viruses for whom the two were patrolling.

They wouldn't go long, lucky for ol' Beat,
Before there would be some to meet.

Along there path they would soon run into
Some viruses ready to try and delete the two.

But these girls were no pushovers; they knew how to fight.
And they'd take down the menaces; it was well within their might.

(And in fact, it could even be a delight,
Deleting them, And oh what a sight

Wouldn't Shin be sent laughing on the floor,
When he saw the Girl and the Fridge give them what for?)

So the Naughty little Mice approached,
Scurrying closer and closer they quickly encroached.

The duo needed to act and act fast,
If they wanted to see their lives last!

The pack of rats came nearer, and now it was clearer,
That there numbers, seven, were enough to inspire fear.

But for the brave girls there would be no fears or woes,
As they headed in to battle to delete their first foes!

Battle Summary:
Enemies:
RattyA: 60 HP
RattyB: 60 HP
RattyC: 60 HP
RattyD: 60 HP
RattyE: 60 HP
RattyF: 60 HP
RattyG: 60 HP

Allies:
Beatnik: 100 HP
Red: 190 HP

Terrain:
100% Normal, Everywhere

[Battle 1]

((OOC:
Unfortunately, or so it seems,
This shan't be the story from Shin's Dreams
It seems somewhere someone has faltered,
And the story, as a result, must be altered.
As the original seems to be set in ACDC
And now new details must be provided by me.
The enemies entailed, and some words so used,
Are illegal here, by the rules.
So as a result it's a classic spun new,
And I hope I can garner the approval of you two.

And yes, for now, I do plan, to keep each mod post in rhyme,
Unless told by you that you'd think it a crime.
I won't be offended, as it would be worse,
To anger EN and get myself sent home in a hearse.))
((FUCK YEAH. Let's move this shit on, fo sho'))

"Hm, your voice sounds familiar, but I'm not quite particular. Oh dear, viruses are here! But have no fear, for Red Riding Hood.exe is here," Red proclaimed promptly.

"Alright, blow the guys out of the water, or ground. I don't know, but here's some stuff," Shin advised, slotting in three chips and grinning at the scene with amusement. It was good for him to trust Red's childish naievete to work in such a situation. If all went well, Shin could change the rhythm of Beatnik's previous track to something a bit more... magnanimous.

"Myun, appear!" Red cried, a bunny rabbit with boxing gloves crashing down with flair.

"You called?" the boxer asked boredly. Shin had filled her in on the situation, but as long as she got to punch stuff, it really didn't matter.

"We're in the clear! I shall now make these viruses, disappear!" Red shouted, raising her arms....

...and calling up a flashing blue and red cube. The DBLCube alternated between colors as the crimson crusader prepared her next attack, the FireTower. Slamming her fist into the ground and letting out a mighty roar, the red-caped wonder sent a bunch of flaming towers of FIRE marching across the field toward the Ratty viruses, hoping to incinerate them on contact.

"And a finishing blow, to end the show!" Red cried, channeling a large mass of electricity into her hand. Myun added some Break-type attributes to it, turning the sparkling, yellow bolts into a more pinkish shade. With a cry of confidence, the fairy-tale fighter blasted a massive lightning bolt at the Rattys, trying to destroy whatever was left.

"Now Miss Fridge, what say you? What do you want to do?" Red asked, plopping a Guard in front of her newfound ally. The wind revolved around her legs, ready to push the wind mistress out of the way of the next attack.

Myun boredly moved about, practicing some boxing steps.

Turn Summary:
1. Summon SP [Myun: 90 HP, 60 ATK, 2 Actions]
2. DBLBeam1 [(Red) 40 To-All Enemies or (Blue) 30 Heal To-All Allies]
3. FireTower1 to Ratty group [100 [color=red]Fire[/color] + Piercing + Ground Attack + Group Attack]
4*. Break Elecreel1 to Ratty Group [80 [color=orange]Elec[/color] Break DMG]
5. Guard1 in front of Beatfridge [Block one hit and reflect up to 60 DMG]
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions:
1-2. Dodge
"Oh, snap."

Beatfridge sat there and watched as Red and her dopey little rabbit thing rained hellfire and death by lightning on the pack of Ratties they had found.

"Oh snap oh hell if she realizes that I'm who I am then I'm so so so so so so scr—"

"Relax."

"Easy for you to—what the hell're you doin', tellin' me to relax!? You're drinkin' a friggin' coffee!"

"Calm yourself," Toni reiterated. She irritably tapped a finger on the tabletop next to the PET. Her stack of chips was out and spread across the fake wood, ready to use.

"Here. Fireburn and Dashattack. Rageclaw on its way in a moment. Make them count."

"She's already killed alla—"

"Just clean up what she may have missed, Beatnik."

"Fine."

Beatfridge wheeled herself forward. That damned squeaking started up again. Yeah, like she'd be sneaking up on anything on the Net in this form. "So, uh," she began shakily, talking to Red again. "Uh...it's...I might as see what I can do? Uhhh, do I have to rhyme?"

She opened up the Fireburn's packet, then busted open the Dashattack's. To her horror, she caught fire.

"OH GEEZ OH NO THIS IS GARBAGE I'M GONNA SUE—"

A set of thrusters flipped themselves open on the back of the fridge. The photon drives warmed up with a threatening growl. Beatfridge wheeled around in a circle, trying to get a look at her changed back, but utterly failing. She completed two of these pointless loops (while still on fire) before the Dashattack's data snapped her back to face the viruses and sent her blasting off with an explosion of plasma spat into her wake by the roaring thrusters.

The blazing fridge tore through the gang of Ratties. Beatfridge couldn't even see what was going on; the Dashattack was carrying her through the viruses so fast that they were just blurs in the corners of her eyes. Suddenly the little fridgey wheels locked, and the appliance skidded to a halt. A moment later, the fire went out as if a switch had been flipped.

Beatfridge squeaked around to face the Ratties again, grinning nervously. The Rageclaw data arrived on her modified systems, and she broke it open with the relief of familiarity. The fridge door swung open and a massive paw reached out, took a swipe at the nearest Ratty, and vanished into the refrigerated depths again. The door smacked shut after it.

"Oh yeah, okay, chewed 'em up in no time!"

Antoinette applied her palm to her face.

1. Dashattack @ RattyA, RattyB, RattyC, RattyD, RattyE (90 NORMAL damage)
2. Fireburn1 @ RattyD, RattyE, RattyF (50 FIRE damage)
3. Rageclaw @ RattyG (40 NORMAL damage)
And fast and brave, the duo certainly was,
Destroying the horrible foes with just cause!

Red started the battle by calling a bunny,
A friend, Myun, who thought fighting was funny.

She hopped around, hoping to give something a whack,
But instead, for this battle, she'd just hang back.

Next Red dropped a cube with which flashed light,
A blue one appeared, healing energy, so bright.

Then Beatnik Freaked out, suddenly covered in fires,
And was hurled forward like her squeaky wheels were rocket tires.

Red launched a tower of flames down the field,
And deaths of all the mice it could yield!

But the mice were quick, and the tower could miss,
So only Ratties C, D, and E were burnt up with a hiss.

Beatnik next came, barreling through,
And charged into Ratties A, B, and C, too.

Then her flames, they spread,
And soon Ratty F was too dead.

Then Red shot some lightning, pink as it may be,
It missed only one corpse, and killed Ratty G.

Then, just to be sure the corpses charred and black,
Could never, ever come back,

The BeatFridge rolled over, and opened up wide,
And sliced through a dead rat with a claw from inside.

Red meanwhile, thought it would be good,
To offer a shield and protect her friend as best she could.

But Luckily for them, the enemies were slain,
And they managed to get through with no pain.

Even better, it seemed, there were rewards abound,
The girls raked up a chip and Zenny; a whole mound!

But the road ahead looked even more Grim,
And to go farther would take strength from within.

[VICTORY]
RewardData:
Red — Ratton1, 360 Z, 2 FXP (Used a shield)
Beat — 360 Z, 1 FXP
Myun — 21 Bugfrags
"Oh so sweet bliss. There is nothing amiss. Viruses are destroyed, and you, Miss Fridge, should be full of pride!" Red cheered at the swift destruction of the viruses. "A blazing refrigerator on the high skies. Nothing I have seen flies... like that," the red-caped wonder giggled as Shin sorted through the rewards.
"A Ratton..." Shin said, eyeing the chip. It was a bomb, shaped like a mouse, that homed in on people. Certainly this would fit Red's style nicely, but he had little use for homing chips.

...And maybe he could get some favors owed.

Opening up a private chat with his fairy-tale based navi, Shin commented, "Hey, we got a new chip. It's a mouse bomb that homes on stuff."

"A perfect fit for my style. Why don't we keep it for a while?" the red-cloaked warrior giggled as she thought of the prospect of using the chip.

"Yeah, but if it was something like this, I would rather have a Thunder or something like that," Shin commented.

"Hmmm.... Hey! If you think we don't need it! Why don't we give it to Miss Fridge anyway? I'm sure she'll appreciate it!" Red suggested enthusiastically.

"That's a good idea Red, why don't you ask if she wants it?" Shin replied, knowingly. This was where his plan was going after all.

It would be...

JUST AS PLANNED.

Shin ate a potato chip as his navi skipped up to Beatfridge to ask her the question.

"Hey, Miss Fridge! We got a new chip from our reward stash, but I think you could use some more chips to bash and crash. When you're starting out chips can be treasures. Tee Hee, this will be my pleasure," Red said to the ex-Mafiosi.

"So... do you want it? Got it? If you feel bad about taking it without repaying, don't worry. We've got tons of battles up ahead, I concurry. I'm sure you'll figure something out! I'll believe in you, Miss Fridge and I'll help you out" Red cheered.

Shin sat back and watched the next events unfold.

Myun picked at the ground.

((Ratton1 offered to Antoniette and Beatfridge. CAN I DO THIS?))
[GOMEN NASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI]

Beatfridge stared at the proferred chip for a moment. Then her lower door swung open, and that claw shot out again. It plucked the Ratton data right out of Red's hand, dragged it back into the chilled recesses of the fridge, and then pulled the door shut behind it.

"That was dumb," Antoinette said quietly on the private connection.

"Say what? Free chip, and all I gotta do is help her out later or something, like she said. And I can always just, you know, let her die or something if it comes to that. Gets her out of range so she doesn't figure out who I am and roll me, plus I get all the data that she woulda taken."

"Fine, whatever." Antoinette rolled her eyes theatrically.

Beatnik cut the private connection and looked back to Red. "Yeah, thanks, I'm sure it'll come in handy," she said, squeaking forward again, casting her eyes around for more things to annihilate.

[Battle 2!]
But strength the girls had, and kindness too,
As shown when Red offered a chip to Beatnik out of the blue.

So they continued on, looking to move ahead,
Beatnik plotting sinister things in her head.

Poor little Red hadn't yet earned,
Trust from a friend whose hatred still burned.

Perhaps sometimes soon, the two could be friends,
But Beatnik saw their trails leading to seperate ends.

For now, however, they seemed to be stuck,
And once again their traveles turned out in bad luck,

As the encountered more things, these ones more misleading,
Some electrical balls and cute little Bunnies ready for feeding!

But these ones fed, not on carrots, oh no,
But on the thrill of defeating a new foe!

So battle it seems, now was a must,
But perhaps it could lead to the building of trust?

Battle Summary:
Heroines
Little Red: 190 HP
BeatFridge: 100 HP
Myun: 90 HP

Mean old Bullies
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
BillyD: 50 HP
BillyE: 50 HP

Tricky Little Bunnies
BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
BunnyC: 50 HP
BunnyD: 50 HP
BunnyE: 50 HP

Setting
100% Normal

[Battle 2]
((SUDDENLY HP, IT'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.))

"Well... I'm running out of wit, but I guess that's it," Red shrugged as Beatnik took the chip data without a word.

"I suppose so," Shin sighed, eyes narrowing at the fridge. Man, I bet her operator thought that was lame. Oh well, I thought this might take some more time than expected. People, or navis, don't just change overnight. Shin grumbled to himself in his thoughts.

"Hark! Viruses! They are directly in view of my irises!" the crimson crusader announced as Myun picked her ear. Kind of hard, seeing as she wore boxing gloves on both hands.

"Ooook then, um, wanna wipe them out?" Shin asked, eating another potato chip and crunching on it thoughtfully.

"Affirmative!" the red-caped wonder replied, reminiscent of her old busting partner, Binary.

"Well, er- here's some chips. Go for it," the self-proclaimed ace said, uncoolly as he put a bunch of chips into the PET.

"Confirm-ative?" the fairy-tale fighter rhymed, obviously getting out of ideas. Regardless, she started off by summoning that flashing blue and red cube into the air, and waited upon its response for a little bit, before punching down on the ground, making those all familiar towers of fire erupt from the ground and march their way, menacingly, toward the bunnies.

"You guys, are roast beef!" Red shouted and pointed to the Bunnies as the Firetowers loomed toward the viruses. Myun covered her eyes a bit, before using quick boxing steps to move into the group of Billies, and deliver a powerful right uppercut at one of them, before flipping back to dodge an attack.

"I'd some electric grill, Billies slowly fried by an Elecreel!" the food-themed navi shouted, starting what would be a multitude of food puns to come. Channeling the forces of lightning into her hand, while Myun sent a bit of pink energy her way, the crimson crusader blasted a bolt of lightning, that screamed through the air, to attempt to produce a highly charred recipe, that went over the top, of the Billies.

Flipping acrobatically back a couple of times, Red curtsied to Beatnik and asked, in a very waiter-like fashion, "May I take your order, Miss Fridge? Today's special, electric grilled Billy, tenderized to perfection, and fire-roasted Bunny meat, or would you like to kick the main chef out of the kitchen and make something yourself? A sly grin formed at the last suggestion, and the winds of the netscape, dictated by the mistress of wind herself, swirled beneath Myun's feet, ready to whisk her away from danger.

Shin started brewing some coffee.

Turn Summary:
1. DBLBeam1 [(Red) 40 To-All Enemies or (Blue) 30 Heal To-All Allies]
2.. FireTower1 to Bunny group [100 [color=red]Fire[/color] + Piercing + Ground Attack + Group Attack]
3*. Break Elecreel1 to Billy Group [80 [color=orange]Elec[/color] Break DMG]
4-5. Dodge
*Gust: Move Myun out of harm's way [Knockback?]

Myun's Actions:
*Run Myun Run: Tactical Movement toward BillyA
1. Attack BillyA [60 DMG]
2. Dodge
*Add Break to Elecreel
*Gust-aided dodge? Knockbacked?
((Ok, EN, 6 days. D:<))
"I, uh...I think I feel like doing a little home cooking!" Beatfridge 'warmed' to the subject a little quicker than she would have previously. The appliance grinned, and the cracks in the doorframe began to glow a malevolent red. "Because, er, that's what I do when I'm...I'm...looking."

Antoinette made a pained sound.

Ignoring her Operator, Beatfridge executed the Fireburn that she was charging up. The door flew open and fire roared out, sizzling through the air and most likely having precisely the same effect on the Bunnies. The flame billowed for a second more and then petered out to nothing.

Beatfridge snapped the lower door shut and got on the move. She squeaked around into a more advantageous position. From here, she had a clear shot at both of the Bunnies, and the Shotgun that exploded out of her upper freezer door in a burst of plasma would ensure their violent deletion.

1. Fireburn1 @ BunnyA, BunnyB, BunnyC (50 FIRE damage)
2. Tactical move: Line Bunnies up for Shotgun
3. Shotgun @ BunnyD (50 NORMAL damage + splash1)
((Someone mod this already. If you rhyme, fine, if you don't, also fine.

But do remember Bugfrags and FXP))
Red brings up her DBLCube, which she strikes as it turns red. A wave of light flashes over the enemies, damaging them each a good deal. She then directs a column of fire into the Bunny group, which takes out the group's center. Her little friend also takes out a Billy. After that, Red launches an Elecreel at the Billies, which take out all but one, which moved far enough out of the group not to be caught in the current. Then its Beatfridge's turn. With a Fireburn, she manages to clear out the remaining Bunnies. Following the attack up with a Shotgun, she takes out the final virus.

Battle Summary:
Heroines
Little Red: 190 HP
BeatFridge: 100 HP
Myun: 90 HP

Mean old Bullies
BillyA: DELETED!
BillyB: DELETED!
BillyC: DELETED!
BillyD: DELETED!
BillyE: DELETED!

Tricky Little Bunnies
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: DELETED!
BunnyC: DELETED!
BunnyD: DELETED!
BunnyE: DELETED!

Setting
100% Normal

Rewards: Red: Zapring1, 250z
Beat: 300z
FXP: 4
Bugfrags: 30
"Oh sweet god, another Zapring. This thing rocks," Shin mumbled to himself.

"We're... not giving it to Miss Fridge?" Red asked as Myun ate up the Bugfrags.

"Hm, I would, if we weren't low on Elec chips with stunning properties," the ace apologized, grinning at the new chip. "She's done quite the attacks, so I'm sure she'll get her lucky break soon. Of course, we can always open a trade thread later," the black wearing netop concluded.

"I guess so. This feels like a swamp of sticky pie to me," the crimson crusader replied. "Alright Miss Fridge! You did great out there! Let's rocky road out the next one, huh?" Red cheered for Beatfridge.

[Battle 3]
"Food puns," Beatfridge muttered to herself. "I'm afraid of getting myself deleted by somebody who makes too many food puns?"

Then she realized that she was being talked to. The fridge started so badly that it almost leapt off the ground. "Uh, yeah, let's tear the rest of 'em apart!" she agreed as quickly as she could manage, lest her hesitation be interpreted as dissent and summarily marked for destruction.

As Beatfridge began to squeak forward, she wondered what had happened to the whole rhyming thing. She decided to let sleeping poetry lie.

[Battle 3!]
A wall of defense blocks the pair's way. Four Ironshields sit lined up in front of them. Five large hands hang behind the group, preparing their move. Above the rest of the group float four strange looking aircraft, looking back and forth between the two navis.

IronshieldA: 120
IronshieldB: 120
IronshieldC: 120
IronshieldD: 120
HandyA: 80
HandyB: 80
HandyC: 80
HandyD: 80
RedUFOA: 80
RedUFOB: 80
RedUFOC: 80
RedUFOD: 80

Terrain: 100% Normal

Red: 190
Beatnik: 100
Myun: 90

Battle 3 Go
"Whoa! That's some ridiculous defense there!" Shin remarked as the Ironshields and other viruses behind them came into view.

"What are we going to do, Shin? I usually flatten dough from the soft end to the hard end, but the soft end is on the other side!" Red whined, trying to come up with a solution.

"Well," the ace mused, popping his holoscreen up into the netscape. "Miss Fridge, we're going to need the assistance of that Dash Attack of yours. On the count of three, you and Red will teleport behind the viruses. Red will proceed to throw you into the mob, accelerating the force behind your Dash Attack, and give you the ability to cause chaotic amounts of damage, assuming that you hit something. Give us a signal when you think its clear. Got that? All right then," Shin said, slotting in three chips as Red dashed toward Beatfridge and held onto her, a massive bear claw forming around the crimson crusader's right hand, tightening its grip a bit on the navi-turned-electrical-appliance.

"Hold on tight, Miss Fridge," the red-caped wonder advised to her partner, who was probably sweating bullets at the ridiculousness of this plan. Shin had already started counting a while back.

"...Three!" On that number, the fairy-tale fighter dragged her and her ally's molecules across the battlefield, landing on the other side of the viruses. Without any hesitation, Red let out a fierce battlecry as she used her Rageclaw to hurtle her ally toward the virus group, hoping this strategy would work.

Turn Summary:
1. Grab Beatnik with Rageclaw
2. Areagrab behind viruses
3. Rageclaw throw Beatnik at ColorUFO group [Imbue Impact and +20 DMG to Beatnik's next attack]

-TURN SPLICE-
"We're gonna do what!?" Beatnik cried in exasperation. This kid really was downright insane. Red was willing to try anything. How in the Net had this punk beaten her? In Black Samba, no less? Something must have happened to Red between that fight and now, something that had screwed her straight up, because the way she was now she never would have been able to--

Red's giant claw hand closed around Beatfridge. She had no choice but to comply. Somewhere in her appliancy innards, something like a stomach lurched, and then the two of them were behind the pack of viruses. If she worked quick, they wouldn't even have a chance to notice the Navis until it was way too late.

Kind of horrified that she was actually going along with this crazy-ass plan, Beatfridge booted up the DashAttack that Red had instructed her to use. The thrusters on the back of the fridge roared. She went shooting off towards the UFOs, already prepping her next sequence of attacks.

The force of the door snapping open nearly ripped her off course. Two plasma charges shot out of the fridge's insides. The Cannons howled away to vapourized one of the legion of Handies. The DashAttack's momentum finally wore out, and Beatfridge threw all her energy to squeaking backwards again to get out of the line of fire.

Holy crap.

She was actually...having fun.

1. DashAttack @ RedUFOA, RedUFOB, RedUFOC, RedUFOD, HandyD (90 NORMAL damage + 20 NORMAL damage & impact from Rageclaw throw = 110 NORMAL damage + impact)
2. Cannon @ HandyC (40 NORMAL damage)
3. Cannon @ HandyC (40 NORMAL damage)