Here I go!

As his expected explosion never came, Frag reached the obvious conclusion. Turning around with a disappointed sigh, he turned to the still stunned Dragrin.

In the hand that held the Magbolt, Frag summoned what power remained to him. As the charge grew bigger and bigger, Frag began to mutter angrily "See, you could have had a clean deletion... You could have made this a lot easier for the both of us!"

White arcs of energy circled the blast, as it neared completion. "But you had to ruin it, didn't you? You had to ruin my dynamic kill, even after I went to all the trouble of setting it up... Well."

"Now." He raised the arm and the energy blast high above his head, sending one last surge of energy to feed it.

"You." Pointing the blast directly at the recovering Dragrin, Frag let the absolute hopelessness sink in.

"DIE."

((Passive Regen1 plz. You forgot my regen last turn.
1-3. Untapp'd Charged Shot (32 + 10), AvatarDragrin2ndForm
4. Angry speech.
))
((Actually, its attacks just do more damage than your Regen holds up for))

Frag calls upon all his love, his anger, and all of his sorrow and blasts the Dragrin to Kingdom Come.
Knowledge_King's voice whistles in surprise, then chuckles.
"It seems your brute force WILL get you your way," the system navi remarked, the walls disabling.
"Add this to one of your little catchphrases. 'I will either find a way, or make one,'" the king advised, before all disappeared before Frag, and he found himself in the normal SciLabs network.

With some reward data too.

WALLA: DISENGAGED; WALLB: DELETED; WALLC: DISENGAGED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Frag.exe: 91 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: Rockcube, 1000z
((Fixed the color tag))

Grabbing the reward data, Frag examined its contents. The battlechip was a real oddity--it was nothing but sheer packed data in a cube, with no offensive capacity nor mobility. However...

"Joseph, thinking what I'm thinking?" Frag grinned, as he imagined the possibilities. Joseph's silence was all he needed.

Reorienting himself, he set off again. The damned turret had to be around here somewhere!

((Battle 9!))
And, lo and behold, Frag finds a turret. Many turrets, in fact. Fine, they aren't quite the ones he's looking for, but it's close enough, isn't it?

CanodumbA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
CanodumbD: 50
CanodumbE: 50
CanodumbF: 50
CanodumbG: 50
CanodumbH: 50
CanodumbI: 50
CanodumbJ: 50
CanodumbK: 50
CanodumbL: 50
CanodumbM: 50
CanodumbN: 50
CanodumbO: 50
CanodumbP: 50

Frag: 91

Terrain: 33.33-% Normal (Centered on Frag), 33.33-% Metal (Taken over by Canodumbs A-H), 33.33-% Glass (Taken over by Canodumbs I-P)

-FOR THE SWARM!-
-BATTLE NO.9, COMMENCE!-