Stop The Demon Vendor!

Magna manages to pull off its tactic before narrowly avoiding a stream of electricity aiming to kill the navi. The Hardheads slowly open their cannons, aiming at Magna.
Stupidly, wind blowing in the faces of the viruses doesn't seem to negate LONG-RANGE attacks.

ElecOgre: 120 HP
CanoGuardA: 60 HP
CanoGuardB: 60 HP
HardheadA: 60 HP
HardheadB: 60 HP
Windbox: 100 HP [Blowing toward viruses]

Terrain: 100% Metal

Magna.exe: 85 HP
As Magna finished moving the heavy Windbox, the ElecOgre's mouth filled up with hundreds of volts of electricity. It's a good thing that Magna already didn't have an ear because, either way, it wasn't about to as the projectile bolt of electricity screeched past the Navi's round head, singing the air as it flew by. Magna's glowing orange eyes slowly shifted to the left as a feeling of shock overcame its digital mind, coming to the realization of just how damn close that was. "... OPERATOR? REQUESTING TO DESGINATE ELECOGRE UNIT AS PRIMARY TARGET..." said Magna in a tone as nervous as its robotic voice would get, not wanting to push its luck again.

"Uhh... Yeah, a-approved..." stuttered Mill, equally as nervous as his Navi. He was eyeing the spot where the bolt dissipated, now only staring at the hard metallic flooring. Shit... That was too close. As long as this metal flooring is around, any and all Elec viruses have to be the main targets. "Alright Magna, begin the attack!"

"ACKNOWLEDGED!" shouted Magna as it prepared to launch its piston and... "Wait!"

Magna heeded the order immediately, but the piston already launched, ready to propel the giant Navi into the air. Doing all it could, Magna latched itself to the ground with its hands, causing all that excess force to disperse by making Magna bounce up and down repeatedly like an stretched-out spring. "AdItIoNaL iNpUt, OpErAtOr?" queried Magna, its voice fluctuating as it bounced up and down. "You can't just jump in there! You'll get caught in the Windbox's current!" Magna nodded as it finally stopped bouncing, then looked up at his operator's screen for further instructions. "Your best bet... is probably to knock the Windbox into the ElecOgre. I'll send you the RageClaw for that..." said Mill, trailing off at the end as he sank into thought. But... that won't be nearly enough. That ElecOgre's pretty strong, and I don't have any chips that can put out that much damage... Mill emptied his folder as he gave a long hard look to his armaments. A Cannon, RageClaw, Shotgun, and FireBurn1... That's it! Mill thought back to the metal floor he was staring at earlier, and even further to his Navi's last fight. "Magna! I'm sending you the RageClaw as planned, along with the FireBurn1!"

Magna nodded, thrusting its arms forward as an offering to the swarm of data that began flowing down from Mill's screen. In the blink of an eye, the data enveloped Magna's arms and began twisting and writhing into new shapes. The purple goliath's right arm started thinning out in jagged spikes, eventually collecting itself in the distinctive shape of a RageClaw. On the other hand (literally), the data took a much more blocky shape, molding itself into a gray flamethrower. Leaving the red-hot weapon aside for later, Magna cranked its right arm back, readying to give a strong, RageClaw-assisted punch to the Windbox. "GURAAAAH!" roared Magna, letting its fanged fist fly into the back of the air-conditioning virus, trying to send it hurtling through the air and straight at the intimidating ElecOgre.

"Now charge, Magna!" ordered Mill, his voice raised as adrenaline flowed through his body. Magna didn't even bother to respond, instead choosing to let its piston go and propelling its body forward, (hopefully) chasing after the ballistic Windbox. As the Navi rocketed closer to the ElecOgre, Mill yelled "Use the FireBurn!". Magna hit the brakes and ground to a halt near the ElecOgre just as the Windbox would collide with it, should the RageClaw throw succeed. Thrusting its left arm forward, Magna ignited the fuses within the FireBurn1, forcing red and orange flames to dance out of the gun and towards the ElecOgre and Winbox, leaving fortune to decide a third virus was unlucky today. Normally, this wouldn't be enough to destroy any of the viruses, but as soon as that fire hit the metallic floor, the battlefield exploded in a wave of superheated air, amplifying the effects of the flaring attack two-fold.

Ha... Just because that ElecOgre can use the terrain to its advantage doesn't mean we can't. thought Mill, a prideful smirk on his face after having applied the tactic he had learned in his last battle.

Actions:
1. RageClaw PAAANCH Throw (20 damage, Impacting) @ Windbox, ElecOgre
2. Charge (Tactical Movement)
3. FireBurn1 (50 damage, Fire element, x2 Terrain bonus = 100 damage) @ Windbox, ElecOgre, ?
Magna sends the Windbox flying at the ElecOgre, stunning his two enemies. The navi then charges at the viruses, readying a flamethrower.
It's attack burned true, a wildfire of destruction set upon the targets, and quickly engulfed them into nothing but mere ashes.
The Hardheads attack, seizing this opportunity, one slightly missing, but the other having its cannonball slam right into Magna's back, the force shattering the ground beneath the giant navi. They then harden themselves back to their original IronBodied selves.

ElecOgre: FLAMBE'D
CanoGuardA: 60 HP
HardheadA: 60 HP [IronBody
HardheadB: 60 HP [IronBody]
Windbox: TORCHED

Terrain: 99% Metal, 1% Cracked

Magna.exe: 65 HP (cracked)
*THUD*

That was the sound produced when the Hardhead's cannonball slammed straight into Magna's back, knocking the massive Navi to the ground and leaving a large dent in its back. After bouncing off the Navi, the heavy projectile fell flat to the ground, cracking the spot it crashed into. Magna groaned loudly with full reason to do so, as that kind of blow could shatter a more humanoid Navi's spine. Then, jabbing its RageClaw into the ground for support, Magna pushed itself up, placing its eyes on the Hardhead that hit and not looking anywhere else.

"ANGER LEVELS RISING. SHIFTING ALL BATTLE PROTOCOLS TO TARGET ENEMY HARDHEAD UNIT." This announcement was different from Magna's norm, as it was more of a declaration of intent rather than conformation of its actions. His operator, of course, wasn't very pleased with this.

"Magna! That is a stupid move! Even with your breaking power, we don't have anything else that could destroy it! Calm down and follow my orders!" shouted Mill, an irate look coming over his face. Magna, however, didn't even listen. This wasn't about strategy or planning. Nope, this was just venting some anger. Magna charged forward, ready to grab the nearest CanoGuard and start clubbing that godforsaken Hardhead with it...

Actions:
1 - 3. CanoGuard Club/RageClaw (20 damage, Impacting) @ CanoGuardA, HardheadA x3
--Free Action: Smash - Add Break to first CanoGuard Club
(Bump.)
Magna's surprising manuever works, deleting both CanoGuard and Hardhead. The other Hardhead gets ready to fire.

CanoGuardA: BASHED
HardheadA: CLUBBED
HardheadB: 60 HP

Magna.exe: 65 HP
(Curse Apollo Justice for stealing my soul for the last two days... And I wasn't even trying to make that last move work, so I guess a thanks is in order.)

Mill, who had hopped up onto his knees while yelling at his Navi earlier, flopped backwards, hitting his back against the counter. All he could do after that was slide down to the floor, his jaw hanging limply in sheer disbelief. Did that seriously just work?! I can't believe it... Shaking these thoughts off, Mill spoke into his PET, "Magna, can you hear me?"

Magna twisted its head upwards, looking towards his operator's screen. "AFFIRMATIVE, OPERATOR. NO PROBLEMS WITH AUDIO LINK." answered Magna, shaking its arm around in an effort to remove the shattered remnants of the beaten and battered CanoGuard that Magna had used as a club. "DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...?"

"Uh... No, nothing. Just try to control yourself a bit more next time..." muttered Mill quietly. "The viruses look like they're on their last leg, anyway. I'll send you the Shotgun, and I hope you'll be able to take care of the rest on your own."

The purple Navi nodded, watching its free arm transform in a flash of light. As this was going on, a loud metallic click resounded from the remaining Hardhead as its mouth opened, preparing to launch a cannonball. This was the signal for Magna to get moving, which it promptly did. Magna charged forward at the Hardhead, raising the well-used RageClaw and taking a swipe at the virus, trying to knock it over in the direction of the surviving CanoGuard. The Navi then turned around and aimed the Shotgun at what would hopefully be the clumped-together pair of viruses, making the shot as soon as possible.

Actions:
1. RageClaw (20 damage, Impacting) @ HardheadB, CanoGuardB
2. Aim Shotgun @ HardheadB, CanoGuardB
3. Shotgun (50 damage, splash) @ HardheadB, CanoGuardB
The CanoGuard blocks against the impact of the Hardhead. It was also able to guard against the shotgun shrapnel that headed its way, leaving its partner in ashes. Magna's Rageclaw then promptly broke. And no, the CanoGuard isn't defending itself anymore.

HardheadB: SHOTGUNNED

(The climax, and only 1 week later! <__<)

"Just one virus left..." sighed Mill in relief as he watched the violent vending machine start to slow down. All I've got left is the Cannon. Might as well send it. Shrugging at that thought, Mill slotted in the chip without a word. Magna felt the data pour into his databanks, but was confused at the lack of direction. Puzzled, the Navi asked, "WHAT IS THIS CHIP'S FUNCTION, OPERATOR?" Mill scratched his head as he tried to think of something, but that came to no avail. "Just do what you want with it, I guess. You should be able to defeat that CanoGuard with or without it."

Magna nodded, then materialized the Cannon on the arm that the RageClaw previously occupied. Instead of aiming the weapon towards the virus, though, Magna pointed it straight down at the ground. Magna then made its usual high jump, but this time with the assistance of a Cannon blast, which helped to propel the purple goliath to extreme heights. Ready to strike, Magna then plummeted to the ground, falling down towards the CanoGuard to crush it where it stood...

Actions:
1. Aim
2. Cannon-assisted Superjump
3. Piston Dive (60 damage, 2TCD) @ CanoGuardB
Magna fires, which makes the CanoGuard reflexively protect itself...
but it lowers its shield and looks... up!
The giant navi slams down, crushing the virus with all the force of his body, deleting the CanoGuard to nothingness!

CanoGuardB: FLATTENED
HardheadB: SHOTGUNNED

-VICTORY-
Get: Wind, 500z
As Magna gathered up the spoils, Mill watched the vending machine nervously, waiting for its next move... And with a clunk, one last can flopped down into the tray just like it should. Sighing in relief, Mill crawled out from under the reception desk and stood up to survey the chaos. Crushed and dented cans littered the floor, sticky spills of soda were all over the floor and walls, and a few casualities were groaning on the floor. Ugh... Thank the lords I'm not applying for the janitor's job...

"Hey buddy, nice going!" shouted Wallace as he appeared from behind the counter. An annoyed look appeared on Mill's face and he looked behind him to find Wallace grinning stupidly. "And just what were you doing during all this?" asked Mill with a hint of irritation in his voice. "Ah... Well, buddy, I guess I fell asleep behind the counter after a while.... Heh heh..." Mill could only shake his head, being left at a complete loss for words.

"DATA UPLOAD COMPLETE. NO FURTHER VIRUS PRESENCE DETECTED. REQUESTING JACKOUT." annouced Magna. Mill complied, then started to walk for the door. "Ah... You'll get an e-mail after your application is looked at. See ya later, buddy." said Wallace. Mill waved as an acknowledgement, then left the messy lobby. Meh, it should be cleaned up in a few hours.

As he walked back towards the Metroline, Mill spotted a Navi shop along the way. "Huh... Might be a good idea to pop in. An upgrade or two could really help." Magna nodded from in its PET, saying "AFFIRMATIVE. CURRENT ZENNY COUNT WOULD WARRANT PURCHASES."

(Jackout)