Scilab Virus busting

As soon as the debris settled from the second virus, the blast from the Champu hit him. Whipman fell face first into the metal ground. He wouldn't be beat. Not this time. Not ever....

"It's alright, c'mon c'mon, get back up! I need ya man! Alright, shake it off!" Nolan seemed to be shouting into the PET.

Whipman sighed. He would rid of these viruses without hesitation. With the gigantic rageclaw, he took a slash at the ChampuD that had hit him.

"Okay, use your special attack!" Nolan said

Whipman's shield suddenly turned into a whip, so whipman had a whip in one hand and a whip in the other. Whipman Looked sternly at the viruses. He took a couple steps, then took 2 huge slashes at the ChampuC.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Rageclaw @ ChampuD (40)
~Special Attack @ ChampuC (40)

((Bump For Mods))
<(I'll accept a warn for this if need be for posting in someone else's topic, but YOU CAN ONLY BUMP AFTER 24 HOURS! 11 IS NOT 24!)>
((Oh. I didn't know that lol sry.))
((As Phoenix said, remember to bump only after 24 hours.))

His hits land fairly well, but the Champus that were attacked retaliate. Luckily, one is sloppy and Whipman manages to dodge. The other comes in as he lands and throws a right hook into the poor navi's jaw.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: 20 HP
ChampuD: 20 HP
ChampuE: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Whipman.exe: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
The blast came from the ChampuD on the left. He was pissed. He would take care of these stupid Viruses. He just wanted to get the thing over, so he could use chips again, other than rageclaw.

"I'm going in with the rage claw," Whipman said.

Whipman looked at the two virii sharply. He took a long step, then took a slash at the ChampuC and ChampuD.

Then Whipman whirled around and started to fire buster shots at the ChampuE. He fired a few shots, stepped a couple steps to the side then fired again, until a flaming ball landed veeeeeeeeeeeery close to him.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Rageclaw @ ChampuC and ChampuD (20 ea.)
~Buster shots @ ChampuE (10)
~Buster Shots @ ChampuE (8)
((Bump))
((Buster only does 8 for you, and you can only throw things into things with Rageclaw))
Stuff happens.

ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: 44 HP

Whipman.exe: 60 HP [Rageclaw]
Just finish him off. And hurry up with it, too,"Nolan said.

Whipman used the rageclaw right after the ChampuE threw a flaming ball of fire at him and missed. Whipman took the biggest slash Nolan had ever seen.

Then, Whipman fired at the damn Champu sevral times with his buster.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Doge ChampuE's flaming ball of fire
~Rageclaw @ ChampuE(40)
~Buster shots @ ChampuE (8)
((It's not always 100% sure when the viruses attack you, so don't control the viruses in your post, that's what the mods do, control the viruses. Well, and if you actually hit the opponent. Keep that in mind.))
It dies.

ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: DELETED
ChampuE: DELETED

Whipman.exe: 60 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 250z
Whipman breathed a sigh of relief as he walked over the debris of the fallen Champu.

"Is it just me, or are these battles taking too long?" Whipman asked.
"No it's not just you,dude. I think these battles are SUPPOSED to take long. We were supposed to start out at ACDC. But we didn't. And there's no real reason for that. We never knew that these battles would be this hard and take so long. So don't intend to make this battle faster, because I guarentee you it will take longer, because there will probably be more viruses this time.
"Ok, Whipman said, but i still want to bust viruses fast, and i always will."
" I realize that. But don't try deleting 5 viruses in 1 turn with 3 chips. It's just not gonna happen. We need to IMPROVE. Both you AND me.

Whipman clutched his jaw. It still hurt from that ChampuD. Whipman wanted revenge. He knows, like Nolan said he won't be able to kill 5 viruses in 1 turn with 3 chips. But he still wanted revenge. He didn't know how bad he wanted it, but he wanted it bad. But something was tingling in hs brain. Something telling him to take it out on another navi. Whipman ignored it, but it was hard to ignore. His jaw still hurt like hell, and how is he supposed to fight viruses with a blasted jaw?
<(please mention which battle you're on after a match if you wish to contiue)>

As whipman continues in the net, he runs into another small group of viruses that turn upon seein him.

MarkcannonA 60HP
MarkcannonB 60HP
MarkcannonC 60HP
KabutankA 80HP
KabutankB 80HP

Whipman 60HP

Terrain: 40% Metal, 60% normal, viruses are on metal panels

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
"Argh. More viruses," Whipman said
"Focus on the Kabutanks. I don't want to have to worry about those bastards later. Alright, I'll start you off with a cannon. Cannon...Battlechip.. In.. DOWNLOAD..NOW!" Nolan shouted as the cannon took place of Whipman's hand.

Whipman first aimed then decided the Kabutanks were going too fast. He took a couple steps, aimed, and fired.

"Next up. Rageclaw. RAGECLAW BATTLECHIP IN!" Nolan said

Whipman felt the huge claw take place of his hand. He waited for a short moment, then struck at the KabutankA.

"I'm gonna try to get a couple buster shots in on the other one. Maybe take off a couple health points.

Whipman charged at the KabutankB, and fired his blaster on his wrist. Maybe that Kabutank deserved that. Maybe he didn't. WHO THE HELL CARES! HE GOT IN MY WAY.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Cannon @ KabutankA (40)
~Rageclaw @ KabutankA (40)
~Buster shots @ KabutankB (8)
((You only have 3 actions, not 4. Fix please.))
((Thought so. Just one time i thought i saw someone have 5 actions. I think it was P.A))
<(Yeah, that's because he bought two Speed Upgrades, thus he gets 5 actions instead of 3.)>
((OOOOH OK! SRY.))

Quote (Blader1176)

((Thought so. Just one time i thought i saw someone have 5 actions. I think it was P.A))

(:'D
I'm noticed!
*Shot*)

Whipman tears through a Kabutank, but mistakenly chooses to irritate the other, which promptly blasts him in the face. He'll be feeling THAT in the morning, no doubt.

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonB: 60 HP
MarkcannonC: 60 HP
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: 72 HP

Whipman: 40 HP
"ARGH! THE PAIN!" Whipman shouted.
"It's alright, c'mon man shake it off, we gotta win here. Shotgun battlechip in!" Nolan said.

Whipman felt the shotgun take place of his hand. He aimed and fired at the second Kabutank. Whipman felt the simplicity of that action he had just taken.

Now he would go in with the Rageclaw. He attacked the Kabutank and the MarkcannonC.

Then he tried to get his buster shots on the Kabutank, but it was extreemly hard. Then finnally, he aimed and fired a few.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Shotgun @ KabutankB (50) (Splash @ MarkcannonC (10))
~Rageclaw @ KabutankB (20) and MarkcannonC (20)
~Buster Shots @ KabutankB (8)
Whipman fires his Shotgun, but the shrapenel doesn't reach the MarkCannon at all. He then whacks the two into each other, and then fires a blast to finish the Kabutank off.
This leaves Whipman completely open, so he's shot at by a virus, and it hits, probably because the damn thing has a targeting system.

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonB: 60 HP
MarkcannonC: 40 HP
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED

Whipman: 20 HP