Scilab Virus busting

(Hint for survival: You can use an action to dodge)
((ok))

Whipman decided it was time to delete these virii that had gotten in his way. Actually, he got in their way. But who cares? They were viruses, so they had to be deleted!

He loaded up the Rageclaw. He let out a long "ARRRRGH!" and slashed at the Markcannon.

Whipman then used his WhipCurl attack, and slashed at the other Markcannon.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Rageclaw @ MarkcannonC (40)
~Special Attack Whip Curl @ MarkcannonA (60)
~Reserved for dodging.
Two down, one fires, you dodge, one to go.

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonB: DELETED
MarkcannonC: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED

Whipman: 20 HP [Rageclaw]
Whipman quickly doged the attack that was coming his way.

He would never be beat.
Never.

"RAGECLAW!!!!!" Whipman slashed at the Markcannon.

Then, Whipman fired a barrage of shots from his buster.

-Battle "Recap"-
~Rageclaw @ Markcannon
~Buster shots @ Markcannon
~Reserved for dodging.
The claws attack connects, but the cannon blasts him back before he can shoot. The shot goes off and nails the cannon.

MarkcannonA: 16 HP

Whipman: 10 HP [Rageclaw]
Whipman fell to the ground as he was hit. He would finish this. Once. And. For. ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whipman loaded up the rageclaw, took several steps over the debris of the fallen viruses, and slashed at the Markcannon.

-Batlle "Recap"-
~Rageclaw @ Markcannon (40)
~Reserved for doging
~Reserved for doging.
It dies.

MarkcannonA: DELETED

Whipman: 10 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z
((How do i get my health back to 100? Jack out then jack in again?))
((Yup, but you have to make a RW post after you jack out here.))

((Of course, I do recommend you move to ACDC. :P))
"No, Whipman said. It shouldn't be this close! I Should be OWNING these viruses! Not being floored by them!"

A navi that had blue and black armor stepped up to Whipman. He seemed to be about Whipman's strength.

"I have been watching you battle", the navi said. "You have truly magnificent power. But you're not fighting the right viruses for your level.

"I'm not following you," Whipman said "Should i fight harder viruses, or weaker ones?

Weaker ones. See, when I started out about a week ago, I started out in ACDC area. My operator recently encouraged me to fight harder viruses, so i moved on in to Scilab Net. What I mean is, if you can beat the viruses here, then you could surely defeat the viruses in ACDC.

It was when the navi was talking, that Whipman realized the navi had headphones on and a device on his shoulder that looked like a walkie talkie, and looked like it was supposed to hook up to the headphones.

Suddenly, the walkie talkie thing squeaked: "Shots fired at Netpolice. I repeat, shots fired, ACDC. Looks like a group of Bad navis and viruses. Mettaurs, cannondumbs, and other viruses. Net Policeman down. I repeat, Net-......

The navi plugged his headphones into it.

"What's going on?" The navi shouted into the headphones.

Suddenly, a huge cannon blast hit the navi."Get out while you can, I'll be alright.

"We gotta get to the ACDC area," Nolan said. "Jack out."

((PS: I would like to fight with/against that navi in the future in ACDC))