Vs. SciLab Enemies!

Scott still isn't back, he thought. Oh, well... he said to keep on dodging! "Come on, what's wrong? Can't hit a moving target?"
He stood still until what he thought was the last moment, and then jumped backwards, forwards, and then straight up in the air.
Man, he thought, I hope he gets back soon...
----------
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
Nothing happens.

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: 60 HP

Kitsune: 100 HP
Suddenly, Kitsune's front right leg transformed. "AHHH!" Kitsune yelled, panicking, "MY ARM'S A SWORD!" He ran around in circles for as long as he could - which wasn't very long, considering that one of his limbs was a sharp, deadly instrument designed for slicing rather than running on. As he tripped, he heard a voice. "Sorry. Just slotted in the new sword chip."
"I knew that," Kitsune replied. "It took you long enough."

Kitsune stood up and pointed the sword-arm at the Champu. "On your guard," he commanded. "I shall give you a chance to defend yourself or run away."
"What are you doing," Scott asked. "This is a virus!"
"I know," Kitsune replied, "but it is unfair to slash this thing to pieces without warning. It doesn't have a chance if I don't give it one." And then, he slashed at the virus in a furious flurry. "Maybe I should have gave it a sword for a fair fight," he said.
"Who do you think you are," Scott joked, "Meta Knight?"
"... I feel like a knight, so I should act like one."
Maybe this is Light Mode, Scott thought.
---------
1) Battlechip - Sword[80] to ChampuC
2) Battlechip - Sword[80] to ChampuC
3) Battlechip - Sword[80] to ChampuC
It died...
Rewards: 400 Zenny
"Man, I'm tired..." Kitsune sighs as he collects the zenny.
"All right," Scott replied, "Time...TO...JACK OUT!"
-------
Jack out (duh)
"Yeah," Kitsune yelled, "I'm ready to defeat any enemy that gets in my way! Hopefully, though, it will be something that I can study... such as a mutated virus, or a not very understood one. Maybe I'll even see a rare phenomimon.. phenonim... a rare event! Like a rip in the net!"
"Don't get your hopes up," Scott replied, trying not to laugh. "Because... if your expectations are low, and something amazing happens, it amazes you even more!"
Virus Attack!

MarkCannonA: 60 HP
MarkCannonB: 60 HP
MarkCannonC: 60 HP

Kitsune.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-
"What did you find," Scott asked. "Anything unusual?"
"Nah, just the same old virus battle. Any chance you can upload the RingLog and Sword chips? I just had a great idea...."

"Wheeeeeee," Kitsune yelled, as he road the Ringlog towards the immobile targets. He used his sword arm to slash at two of the cannons as he rode by. "THIS.... IS....AWESOME!"
"Hey, I have an excelent idea as well," Scott said.
"What's tha-" Kitsune began, as he hit a wall.
"Getting off the log before hitting that wall!"
".... couldn't you have warned me ahead of time....."
--------------------------
1) Battlechip - Ringlog[50 wood damage]
2) Battlechip - sword [80damage] to MarkCannonA
3) Battlechip -sword [80] to MarkCannonC
Only one thing dies, but Kitsune crashes into a wall.

MarkCannonA: DELETED
MarkCannonB: 10 HP
MarkCannonC: 10 HP

Kitsune.exe: 90 HP
"So much for my great idea," Kitsune sighed. "Note to self: don't EVER do that again. Anyways, watch this!"
"I'm watching," Scott said. "What are you going to do?"
"THIS!" In a sudden flash, he seemed to teleport to the other side. Then, the air around the cannons was cut apart for a split second.
"Ah," Scott said, "The old anime teleport slash. Nice. Hey... want to test out that new SigAttack?"
"..." Kitsune replied, as he channeled his energy into the tips of his tails. As they were glowing blue with his power, he slammed them into nothing, piercing it, and seeming to disappear. He withdrew his tails from there, and let mysterious energy flow from the dimensional rips. Though appearing the same, something was different about Kitsune... he seemed... less in existance?
--------------
1) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to MarkCannonB
2) Battlechip - Sword[80dmg] to MarkCannonC
3) SigAttack - Spirit armor [1hit barrier+1 turn HardBody] to self
LOLDEAD

MarkCannonA: DELETED
MarkCannonB: DELETED
MarkCannonC: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z
"That...." Kitsune sighed, "was a huge waste of a power."
"Wanna test it out for real, this time," Scott asked.
"Sure! Actually...I think.... next time won't be too far away."
---------------------
Battle 2!
More Viruses!

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
BoomerA: 60 HP
Boomer B: 60 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 2-