Gungnirs Return

<(Bump)>
The warrior's impressive fighting ability mows down the DBLCUBES and Windboxes. The Kabutanks, in eagerness, all attack. Some miss due to the lowered accuracy rate from the glass, but two hit their mark.

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
KabutankD: 80 HP
DBLCUBEA: DELETED
DBLCUBEB: DELETED
DBLCUBEC: DELETED
DBLCUBED: DELETED
WindboxA: DELETED
WindboxB: DELETED

Terrain: Glass

Gugnir.exe: 120 HP
<(You do know I take only half damage, right?)>

Gungnir braced himself as the firebombs whistled through the air. The tanks were obviously having a time of attacking while they dodged. The tanks slid about almost comically as they lobbed bombs. Gungnir just grinned calmly as the series of carpet-bombs roared towards him in steady succession. His eyes only glanced upwards to see the barrage rain upon him in a series of powerful blasts. Each explosion blew smoke and glass into the air, rocking his side of the field and shocking Sieg.

"Gungnir! Are you allright?!" he shouted in a fervor before he realized what he was saying. It was a silly thing to say, for as his navi came back into view, he coughed a little and looked up at him with a quizzical look,

'Of course, the Roots took the brunt of the damage, and I'm still here,' Sieg felt a little stupid for asking,

"I...I was just worried, yakno?" he said, getting a little redfaced and looking up to the sky as he scratched the back of his head.

"Anyways, I know that you're allright, what say we take those bastards out for trying to blast you?!" he shouted, quickly pulling his energetic demeanor back together and smiling a wide grin down at Gungnir. Gungnir closed his eyes and smiled, nodding. He turned back to the viruses and saw his sword in the middle of them all. No wonder he felt so denuded.

'I want to get my sword back, I feel naked without it,' he said as Sieg pulled up some chips. He slid one in and said to him,

"Then take it back in confusion, cause just running in there would not bode well for you right now! This oughta do the trick!" Gungnir could feel grey data swirling around him as he rested in the Roots Embrace, watching it float like dark snow. The dataflecks converged in his hand and formed a small grey ball, which he wrapped his fingers around tightly.

'What is this? A quake?' he asked, looking over the foreign object in his hand. He was unfamiliar with the program, but eager to get his sword back, so he didn't question why he was given it.

"Just toss it up over the virii and enjoy the mayhem," Sieg said with a wide grin on his face. Sieg was looking forwards to this, it was always fun to have a little chaos in the fight. Gungnir drew back the bomb in his hand, looking the viruses over and trying to aim for the slipping ones in the middle. He pulled it up with a grunt, and heaved the surprisingly heavy bomb high above the field. As he watched it soar, his body began glowing with a white sheen. His swords were not hin his hand, and this was his primary focus. But he looked up in time to see the small ball blip in a ray of light, transforming from a tiny Iropn ball into an enormous weight, not unsimilar to the huge form of the Flappy's attack mode.

'I really should have expected something along these lines,' he said with a sneer on his face as he stood back up and crossed his arms. The huge weight plummeted tot he earth with an amazing force and velocity. The unsuspecting virii could only slide there as it smashed into the glass floor, viruses engulfed in a huge cloud of smoke and shattered glass. As the shrapnel wen't everywhere, Gungnir watched his sword fly up above the cloud, and in a second, dissappeared, roots and all. He materialized right in front of the sword, his whole body shining wite as he reached out in the air and gripped the handle of his vulge. The second his fist wrapped around the handle, the swords xeploded in bursts of white light, wings fanning down over his hands as the slended blades of the Sleipnir became apparent. he puleld back the blade and bent backwards in the air, thrusting his arms downwards and dashing into the cloud of smoke and glass.

With a great slash, he emerged on the other side of the cloud, smoke trailing him outwards, but failing to catch up to him as he turned and blasted into the cloud again. Another slash was heard as he reemerged and once again turned on a dime to blast through again. Slashes rang out as he repeated this process many more times. But as the ninth slash rang clear in the field, he dove up out of the cloud, shouting to sieg as he hung in the air,

'I think I missed some, got something I can give them as a fond farewell?!' Sieg just grinned widely, already holding their parting gift in his hands and saying,

"I think this is just the thing for them!" as he slid in the Markcannon ship and sent it down to Gungnir. He passed the blades to his left hand as his right began glowing with energy, a bracelet like a targeting reticle forming on his wrist as he contorted in the air to face downwards again. He pointed his hand straight down at a tank that he could see in the dissapating cloud and pointed to it, signaling the reticle to shoot down around it and lock it in. As he opened his palm, energy focusing on his hand and turning from a bright yellow to a steely grey, he said,

'Goodbye,' as he let the blast explode from his palm straight down into the cloud, once again sending up a wave of smoke and glass shards. The force of the shot pushed him backwards in the air, sending him acrobatically flipping down to the ground. The Roots shot up through the earth once more to catch him in his fall, and steadied him as he landed on his feet and hand, his left behind him with the blade. As his scarf drifted downwards, a rain of glass shards fell all around him, landing on his soft hair and chiseled back as he slowly stood up and shook them off of him. He grinned as the roots once more gripped him firmly, in case of needing him to have a second protection.

YGGDRASSIL<(Half damage, 115 left)>

1. Quake1, KabutankC 100dmg/breaking <(Shatter panel)>

2. Sleipnir, KabutankA/B/C 30dmg

>Add Break to next

3. Markcannon1, KabutankB 70dmg/Breaking <(Shatter panel)>

4. Dodge

>Dodge from Sleipnir
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: AH YEH BEAT MEH
KabutankC: OW MY FAEC
KabutankD: OMFG PWNT
DBLCUBEA: DELETED
DBLCUBEB: DELETED
DBLCUBEC: DELETED
DBLCUBED: DELETED
WindboxA: DELETED
WindboxB: DELETED

Terrain: Glass

Gungnir.exe: 120 HP

Gungnir shatters the glass panels with his attacks, and the splash combined with Sleipnir takes down the remaining Kabutanks.

Rewards: 1000z
Gungnir stands up straighter than usual, looking very contented with himself as he brushes some remaining shards of glass off of his shoulders. He looks around him as he sees the viruses husks lying in heaps about him. He smiles up at Sieg whom is beaming back down at him, looking at the nice fattening of their wallet. He inputs the data and, still grinning, shouts to him,

"Rawk ON! You did great in that one, you're a freaking acrobat!" Gungnir almost blushed a little and scratched his head embarrasedly,

'Well, um, I don't know where it comes from,' his embarrasment subsided and he looked forwards, 'But those viruses didn't do enough to me to delay me any further, I say we keep moving!' Sieg nodded hurredly and shouted,

"Move on soldier!" But as he said it, his face turned form a smile to a frown, and Gungnir looked up at him as he hung his head and looked away.

'...Sieg?'

"Th...thats what he used to say..."

Gungnir decided pressing further into the matter was best left for another time, he knew another fight would pick up Siegs spirits really quickly. He turned and walked in deeper, sliding off of the glass and back onto the wild net.

<(Battle 5, wewt)>
Gungnir... is suddenly pulled into the air by a pair of strong arms, and hurled about 50 feet into the air-- his eyes spot his opponent, a floating white blob with a pair of arms ending in large fists, below him snickering.

BATTLE 5!

Viral Anomaly: 800

Gungnir: 120 HP

Terrain: Normal?!
As Gungnir walked on, he could sense something. Siegs head was still hung about him, and it seemed as though his attention was elsewhere, but Gungnir could feel it. The signal was mercurial, shifting, and moving very fast. He looked around, unsure of what exactly it was, but he knew one thing. It was a virus.

'Sieg, theres an enemy,' he said, his face shifting from his normal look to his once worn expression of concern. He could not seem to lock it on, it was moving very quickly. Sieg snapped up and looked down, only to see his navi in the middle of a large open area, twisting around like a dog afraid of it's tail.

"Uuuh, Gun? I don't see anything there, are you sure you're not imagining it?" he said. His face wore the expression of looking at a crazy man in the street. But Gungnir whirled around again, hair and scarf swaying behind him as he loked around, his head jerking erratically as he searched out the invisible entity.

'No, it's here, I can feel it, It's near, but I can't-' he apparently couldn't finish his sentence, because he felt a large pair of hands wrap around his upper torso, arms squeezed to the sides. His face went from deathly serious to a cartoony state of shock as he said,

'Derp?' and felt the hands lower him some, and thrust him into the air at Mach 12.

'WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!' he shouted loudly as he was launched from his position with the force of a tactile missle. He kept screaming as he was launched into the air. Sieg was in a commotion,

"What happened!? Where'd you go?! Gungnir whats going on?!" his eyes ran all around the screen as he tried to find his navi, but all he could see was a large white blob, two enormous hands sticking out from amorphous appendages on the shifting body. The whole thing was quivering and...snickering? Sieg wore an extremely confused look on his face as Gungnir called back,

'I'm flying! The damn thing shot me into the air like a rocket!' his eyes had met the thing on the ground that had sent him into the air, and he was rather mad at it. Sieg looks up on the screen, sure enough, there he was. Almost at the apex of his trip.

"Well, are you allright?" he said, looking a little concernedly at his airborne navi as he looked at him.

'Oh I'm fine now,' he said as he felt gravity catch up with him, 'The throw isn't the part of this THATS GONNA HUUUURT! he shouted as he fell back to the earth. His hair and Scarf flapped madly behind him, his mouth being blown open by the wind rushing past him as he shouted,

'FUUUUUUUUUUUU-'

<-------------------->

Somewhere in the scilabs real world, a small jerk in a table knocks a mans coffe into his lap, making him jump up and shout in pain,

'Damn! I'm just having the worst day ever today!'

<-------------------->

"GUUUN!" sieg screamed at the freshly formed crater of earth and data smoldering in the center of the arena. His navi was in there somewhere, but he didn't know where he was or how many peices he was in. The pile shifted suddenly as a single gold hand grasped up, trembling, and grabbed onto the slag heap with such a pained grip that it almost hurt to watch. As He looked on, Gungnir pulled himself out from about 4 rocks, finding his footing and pushing them off. His suit was torn and his body scraped, but he was in one peice, and still holding the Vulge firmly in his grip.

"THAT PEICE OF CRAP! Thats it, w're going all out! Start off with Fenrir, then-" But Gungnir cut him off, coughing up a pile of rubble and hacking while saying,

'No, keep your head. It'll make this all the sweeter when we crush it,' as he said this, he stood up further and pushed the rocks off of him. He looked at his arm, which was holding the vulge, but hung loosely from the shoulder. He gripped his own bicep and with a sickening crack, relocated his shoulder. He looked at the bug amalgam and said,

'Enjoy that laugh, you're really unfortunate that the first one didn't kill me,' his face now twisted into an angry glare. It reminded Sieg of the old Gungnir a little, but the placidity was still there, Gungnirs wheels were turning faster than his expression let on.

"You're right Gungnir, here start out with this. I think you know what it would work well with. Quake 1, battlechip in, download!" As he said this, he slotted the chip in angrily, wanting to see the damned bug pay for what it did to Gungnir.

Gungnir could feel the data swilr around him again. The grey specks slowly grew in size and focused around his fore. As the Iron ball appeared before him, he reached out with his right hand, taking the heavy weapon with firm grip and pulling up his Vulge. Blue winds swirled through the settling dust and wrapped around the blades of the weapon as he glared at the amalgam. Ice and frost formed slowly on both blades asm he said,

'You've done nothing more than anger me, and that locks your place in Nifelheim,' he shouted as he dove forwards, both blades exploding in spires of ice. He held the frostworn blades behind him as he ran up the large slab of rubble in front of him. His footfalls cracked the tablet as he moved up it, shaking the war-torn arena with each fall. As he reached the tip, he pushed off with such force that the platform crumbled away beneath his feet, leaving him soaring through the air at the virus. His scarf flapped madly in the wind as he raised the twin blades above his head, decending on the virus blob and bringing them down in a spinning slice. Two loud slashes rang out as he slid past the virus, waiting for a moment unti the beautiful sound of flash freezing reached his ears.

He whipped around, the iron ball in his fist coming up like a baseball as he looked at the newly formed glacier behind him. He threw the iron ball with tremendous force, heaving the heavy orb high into the air above the plateau, watching it reach it's apex. The blip that followed the shift of light revealed the enormous weight that was now above the glacier and quickly coming down. With a tremendouc crash, the weight slammed into the ice and smashed the entire structure to peices. Chunks of Ice and Snow blew past Gungnir as he stood upright, not wanting to take any further action, for he knew not what he was up against.

<-------------------->

Another small jerk sends a drink falling to the man once more.

'God-DAMMIT!'

<-------------------->

ACTIONS

1. Nifelheim, Viral Anomaly 2x25dmg <(Freezing)>

2. Quake1, Viral Anomaly (2x)100dmg <(Because Frozen)>

3. Dodge

4. Dodge
Viral Anomaly: 550

Gungnir: 80 HP

Gungnir's attacks and wacky antics all connect... but that fall took a bit out of him. (20) The Viral Anomaly bum-rushes Gungnir from where it stood... floated? Bah. Gungnir dodges the first left hook it throws, but the following uppercut barely manages to connect with his jaw. (20)
Gungnir watched the smoke settle from the virus, but amazingly enough, it was still ready to attack. He could only watch as it rushed him with amazing speed, rearing back a punch as it neared him,

<I knew it wasn't dead, but to come back from that attack so quickly?!> he said to himself as he leaned to the side to dodge the blow. He did not however see the second punch until it was too late. The enormous hand swung upwards, catching him in the jaw and sending him flying backwards in the air.

"Gungnir!" Sieg shouted as he flew in the air. But Gungnir was not about to be undone by such a weak hit. He threw down his Vulge and dug it into the ground. Holding it with both hands, he pivoted in the air and landed on his feet, mere feet from the virus, and rubbed his chin. Sieg breathed easy, seeing that the attack only took a little off of Gungnir. He was still uncertain though, Gungnir had taken a fair bit of damage now, and was only slightly above half health. Gungnir obviously shared his sentiments, for as they looked at each other, he nodded and closed his eyes.

"Good plan, we don't need any more nasty surprises, and this thing's still got a lot to go!" he said as he watched the ground crack and fissure, The earthen roots of the great mountain coiling up from the ground and wrapping Gungnir tightly in their embrace. His body fell limp at first as they ensnared him, but once they came to rest, he found his footing and stared down the mercurial virus. His feet fell hard on the ground, and he said,

'No more air games, eh?' and as he said this, Sieg snickered and pulled out some new chips. As he slotted each one into the PET, he shouted down to him,

"I think we had better begin showing this thing that we mean buisiness, don't you agree!? Markcannon1, Icewave1 slot in, download!" each chip locking in and transferring to Gungnir. He smiled back up to him as he felt the blue aura encase his Vulge, and raised it up above his head,

'I certainly do, chill out, bug,' he said with a sneer as he slammed the blades into the ground and sent the permafrost outwards. The icicles that formed slowly shot up higher and higher with each wave, he watched as they began exploding outwards in large undulating walls of shearing ice. The Icewave was tearing towards the virus, and in seconds had blocked the blob from view. He knew he was not done though, for his next power had already taken root.

He looked at his right hand, watching the targetlock bracelet form on it as he pulled the Vulge from the frozen earth. He could not see the virus amalgam behind the wall, but he felt he wouldn't need to very soon. He flicked his wrist and tossed the bracelet off of it and into his hand. His face had a serene smile amidst the scars and dirt that caked it as he threw the target clean through the Ice. He heard the telltale lock as he lifted his arm, allowing it to be redirected again by the reticle.

'Where have you gone now...' he said to himself as his hand was guided by the lock that was unseen by his eyes. Finally, he stopped moving, his hand now glowing a bright yellow as he smiled and said,

'Come out come out...' and let the pulse of laser explode from his hand. The blast blew back his hair from his eyes as he watched the shot pass through the qwall of ice that now separated the enemy from him. As the ice shattered and blew away, the virus blob was once again visible to him, and he was ready to make himself less than that to it.

His body began glowing faintly, white lights starting to shine throughout him and even piercing the roots of Yggdrassil as he focused them on his sword. Cracks and fissures shot up and down the blade in stacatto. Each loud crack revealed more light from the swords, until finally, the coccoon of a former blade was replaced by the winged hilt and slender blade of the Sleipnir. He brought the blade up horizontally, letting the visage burn into the virus as his own shone behind it,

'See the instruments of your destruction, behold the spear and steed of the allfather. Remember them, lest you be doomed to repeat this fate,' and as he spoke, he pointed the blade towards it and shot forwards in a streak of light,

'Ride, Sleipnir!' he shouted as he raised the sword and brought it down on the viruses top. The loud slash was quickly followed, countless many slashes raining down on the blob in Gungnir's relentless assault. The white blades danced and spun, rose and fell on the virus as he stood before it. With a final slash, he drove past it, looking away as each of his motions made it's appearance known, multiple slashes catching up with his motions. He slowly stood up, leaving white afterimages as he did, and turned around. He was ready for the next volley, for even that grand display would not end it.

ACTIONS

<(YGGDRASSIL: 135dmg left)>

1. Yggdrassil, Half damage till 135 is reached

2. Icewave, Viral Anomaly 80dmg

3. Markcannon, Viral Anomaly 70dmg <(Lockon)>

4. Sleipnir, Viral Anomaly 9x10dmg

>Dodge from Sleipnir
Viral Anomaly: 300

Gungnir: 60 HP (YGGDRASIL?! OMFGWTFBBQ?!)

The Icewave and Markcannon connect, but the blob dodges past Gungnir's many blows with Sleipnir and connects with a punch to Gungnir's face. (10) The blob tries for a second and third hit, but Gungnir dodges... one of them. (10)
As Gungnir watches the blob duck to the side, he cannot believ it as the body seamlessly moves out of the way of all of his attacks. The body seems to bend and slide around his swords as he swings, and to his amazement, it comes back up to him, catching him in the face with a beefy hand. The roots form tightly over his face, but the punch is enough to knock him back a few steps. The roots recoil on his body as he ducks out of the way of one of the hits, but seeing the second come up again he says,

'I gotta stop falling for this' as he's once again caught in the jaw and sent reeling backwards. The roots find his footing for him and he slides backwards some. The roots uncoil from him slightly and he rubs his chin again, a large bruise now apparent there as he says to Sieg,

'This thing is surprisingly hardy, many of my attacks connect and most damage it, but they don't even phase it! It's gone down significantly in life, but it still attacks with the same ferocity it had before!' he stood up straight, placing a hand on his hip and smiling a haughty smile, 'Truely an enemy of merit!' Sieg just slapped his forehead and pulled it down his face, saying,

"This is hardly the time to be admiring our enemies, he just knocked you around like a rag doll!" he turned from exasperation to anger in point two seconds, but Gungnir just laughed lightly,

'A feat a lot of these viruses can't make claim to! But I think it's time to end this little game,' he said as he cracked his free hand a little, 'We can maybe not kill it, but we can get damn close. I'm all for an all-out, aren't you?' he asked Sieg while striking an offensive position. Sieg smiled from ear to ear and said,

"YEAH! Now you're speaking my language! Lets get down to buisiness, Firehit1 slot in, download!" he shouted as he slotted in all three of the chips, one after the other. He looked on at Gungnir, who was wearing a confident smile on his face as he accepted the data. He realized what chips he had gotten, and with a speedy thrust, threw the vulges blade into the ground, leaving it standing straight up.

Gungnir could feel the heat inside of his body, focusing on his hands, but he didn't want to let it go so easily on only that. He closed his eyes for a moment, running variables inside of him and shifting the locations of the chips. One of the firehits went into his boot, and both of the others into either hand. His fists slowly glowed red, and his boot began searing the earth it stood on. As he felt the temperature rising, he stepped forwards, ready for action as he ran at the virus.

The Vulge in the ground behind him had begun to glow a faint blue as swirling wind flowed up around it. It had been prematurely placed, but the attack was still building. Ice and Frost formed on the blade as the winds wrapped around it, providing a stark contrast to the heat that Gungnir was exuding.

His heated foot left searing and steaming marks in the ground as he ran, moving into the bob of viral data and preparing his attack. As he ran up to it, he coiled down and dove upwards. His foot was brought up beneath the virus in a flaming upperkick, sending a red line through the virus and flipping Gungnir back in the air. The red line exploded in a fireblast that sent Gungnir whirling backwards, but as he turned in the air, he reeled back, both of his hands glowing a bright red as he whipped them forwards,

"Take him out Gungnir!" Sieg cheered on from the real world, watching excitedly as his navi prepared the last attacks. This was better than saturday morning cartoons as far as he was concerned!

'EAT THIS!' he shouted as he let the glow explode from his hands, a large beam of red fire blazing down on the explosion where the virus was. The smoke and char fromt he first attack was knocked away effortlessly by the sheer power of the beam of heat as he hung in the air, the beam supporting him. He pulled his hands back as the heat died down, and fell back to the ground, looking at the smoldering crater where the virus was a second ago, and said to himself,

<No relent, no pause> he said to himself as the Vulge instantly froze sold itself and the earth around it into a small iceberg. The frost shot forwards, small crystals popping up out of the ground as it ran towards the virus. The line of freezing flew into the burning smoke, and in a second, two large spires of ice shot up from the middle of it, reaching upwards as though to peirce the sky itself. He looked at them both, the cloud dissappearing as they chilled the air, and turned around, walking back to his Vulge in it's icy throne as Sieg shouted to him,

"Are you gonna be allright?! That things probably not dead, and it's sure as hell gonna be pissed!" But as he did, Gungnir pulled the blade from the earth, bringing the frozen spires downwards in huge peices, and said,

'I think I can manage,' as the roots of Yggdrassil once again enwrapt his body.

ACTIONS

<(YGGDRASSIL: 115dmg left)>

1. Firehit1, Viral Anomaly 60dmg

2. Firehit1, Viral Anomaly 60dmg

3. Firehit1, Viral Anomaly 60dmg

4. Fenrir, Viral Anomaly 70dmg
The attacks all connect with the blob...

...But it charged through them, and the first strike it flung shattered straight past Gungnir's Yggdrasil and into his face, sending him reeling. (20) It then grabbed him roughly by his arm and spun faster, faster, faster still, to the point where Gungnir could clearly feel something in his arm give, the searing pain that flared to life within him accompanied by an audible snap. (30) The blob flung him into the air, pleased by the results of the spin, and sped past Gungnir. It stopped just in front of him and held out it's arm which Gungnir collided with (10)...

...And then the blob exploded, dropping a black orb covered in purple runes onto Gungnir's chest as he fell.

Viral Anomaly: 0

Gungnir: 1 (Midair!)

Challenge: SURVIVE! Oh, and try not to drop the orb.
Gungnir watched happily, seeing his attacks take on the blob and tear into it. He smirked, but it was not destined to be long lived. The blob tore through the attacks he had sent and punched him in the face. He wasn't worried, till he saw the roots of the great mountain crumble underneath it's fist. The fist sent him flying, the remains of his Yggdrassil falling away as he flew backwards, but the blob wasn't done with him. It gripped his arm with both beefy hands and began spinning him around, faster and faster. He could feel the color leaving his face, but was more concerned about the tearing and sickening crack in his arm as he felt it leave it's scket for the second time.

'NNNYYYYAAAGGGHH!!!!' he shreiked as the virus sent him flying into the air. He was hurt, badly, but as he waited for the grounds sweet embrace, he felt his tragectory stop, and saw the virus having straightarmed him in the middle of the air. He coughed up blood as Sieg shreiked,

"GUNGNIIIIIIR!" The navi had stopped midair, but out of nowhere, the entire mass of the virus dissappated, splattering away and leaving a heavy metal ball in his arms with large purple runes on it. Gungnir did not have time to think about it though, as he began his descent back to the earth.

Sieg watched, terrified that his navi had beaten the virus, but in the process doomed himself. He could only take one more hit of any kind, and if he fell. His mind races,

<What'll I do, what'll I do, he has to stop, but his arm is broken, and...> his eyes went wide and he laughed a small but insane laugh as he rummaged through his pocket and found what he needed,

"GUNGNIR, USE THIS!" He said, slotting in the chip and letting the data appear above Gungnir. Gungnirs eyes opened and he saw the enormous log of the Ringlog coming straight down at him. His eyes shot open and he screamed,

'YAAAAAGH!' closing his eyes and hugging the orb, only to have the log go straight past him and slam into the ground, digging in somewhat and standing tall like a totem pole. He looked downwards once he realized he wasn't being flattened, his eyes going wider than before as he looked back up at Sieg and said,

'I AM NOT LANDING ON THAT!' with a half angry, half terrified look on his face. But Sieg smiled and said,

"You can't grab it with your arms, so use your legs!" Sieg was not so terified now, but more angry as he shouted,

'What am I, some kinda monkey?!'

"Well, if you do, then you are; if you don't, then you'll be some kinda smear on the ground!"

'...'

Gungnir took a second to think about this as the log began rushing by, and then he cringed and whipped around in the air, tightly wrapping both his legs around the large log, and letting the force of the bark shear his inner legs...as well as his groin. Tears streamed from his face as he slid downwards, hoping that the idea would work, cause then he'd at least be alive, if not scarred for life.

ACTIONS

1. Ringlog1, straight down into ground, use as pole

2. Grip Orb tightly with free hand

3. Use legs to hold onto log and slow fall

4. Suffer immeasurable amounts
Gungnir...

...Dies.

MISSION FAILED.

EJO: Lose 300z

Nah, not really. GREAT SUCCESS! You get: Support Program. You may wish to jack out, however...
Gungnir felt his descent slowing, but as he slid down the log with a grating crunch, he landed on the floor and fell backwards, legs still wrapped around the log, which was now stripped of bark. The datalog dissappeared fron between his legs and he just laid there, heavy metal orb on his chest and tears streaming from a face that screamed, 'I have been violated in the worst way possible'

"Ummm, Gun?" Sieg asked, trying to hold back a snicker and a laugh, "A-are you all-a-allright? *SNRK*" Sieg was trying his best not to explode in laughter as Gungnir said,

'My Groin is a world of pain paralleled only by hell and Marriage...' And with that, Passed out cold turkey. Sieg saw this and burst out laughing as he withdrew his navi from the net, data and all, but then saw that the orb was still there. He looked at it, it wasn't moving.

"Hmm...I wonder what it is..." he said as he downloaded it. The download worked to his surprise, and he took it off to study it as he sat down.

<(LOG OUT)>
Gungnir and Freija appeared on the net, waiting for the other navi to appear, but Sieg said,

"No! We were gonna go here instead, and this is a better battle area than the stupid scilabs anyways! Caman, we'll freeze the bugger out!" he yelled, both of them horridly embarrassed. But they walked on to the transport in the area and stepped through, Freija asking,

'Does he always have such a short fuse?' on a private line. Gungnir replied,

'Nah it's his time of month' as he was about to step into the porter. Freija looked shocked to death, but he said,

'You know the time, when theres no new shows coming out and all you get are reruns? Hah,' placidly as he stepped through. Freija still had the look on her face, but she walked through to Sharo as well.

<(MOVING TO SHARO NET)>
"Hmm..." the net navi said as he watches onwards of the two. "Heh, Sharo huh? hehhe, excellent! I can so kick more ass there" the navi laughs maniacally a bit as he skips merrily towards the portal to Sharo.

ALSO FOR SHARO