It's not magic! It's science!

Red burst down into the area in a column of red light.
"Training time!" Red shouted gleefully.
"Okay, go for it." Shin commented, trying to get something to work.

((Battle 1))
(PA modding, away!
Something I noticed: Recently, you and I are the most active Battlemods.)

Training? It's a Scilab bonanza!

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonB: 60 HP
Kabutank: 80 HP
DBLCUBE: 100 HP
Windbox: 100 HP

Red Riding Hood: 140 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
((Don't forget Planes. :'D))

"There's... wind," Red stated lamely.
"Yeah... we'll have to get rid of it," Shin replied, at a loss for words, taking out a few chips. "This should do it! Shotgun! Boomerang! Slot-in!" Shin commented, sending his navi the chips.
"Hiyah!" the red-caped wonder shouted as she whipped out a real-to-boot shotgun and aimed it at the Windbox and the DBLCUBE. The fairy tale come true pulled the trigger and sent a wild amount of energy bullets flying across the netspace to somehow hit both viruses.
Wasting no time, the crimson crusader pulled a curved wooden blade out of her picnic basket and quickly sent it flying at both prementioned targets, hoping to eradicate them from the net in this one last blow.
"Wideshot coming up!" Shin remarked, sending his navi the chip.
"..." Red grumbled.
"What? What's wrong?" Shin asked, confused.
"I don't know how to fire it at them," the wind navi pouted as the blue energy brimmed in her hand.
"Think outside the box, it'll come to you," Shin advised.
"I DON'T WANT TO! GRAGH" Red shouted, having a temper tantrum and punched forward, sending a wide arc of water soaring through the air straight at the MarkCannons.
"..."
"..."
"Whoa..." Red commented as she saw the results of her anger.
"Whoa, indeed," Shin stated. "Take evasive action!" he commanded.
"Right!" Red responded, staring at her enemies and got ready to dive out of the way of the next attack. The wind from the netscape responded to her will and got ready to assist her in her escape from harm.

Turn Summary:
1. Shotgun w/Splash at Windbox, DBLCUBE [50 DMG]
2. Boomerang1 at Windbox, DBLCUBE [60 Wood DMG]
3. Wideshot1 at MarkCannonA,B [60 DMG]
4. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge
(You modded me! :lol:)

Red hits the Windbox with her shotgun, but misses the DBLCUBE with the splash. But fear not, as the boomerang comes to the rescue! Deleting both the weakened Windbox and the Elec element DBLCUBE, the Boomerang proves to be an invaluable weapon! The wideshot speeds at the Markcannons, barely slipping in through one of the closing guards and deleting the enemy as well. The Kabutank then fires off a set of bombs, both missing Red as she uses the wind to dodge.

MarkcannonA: DELETED
Kabutank: 80 HP
DBLCUBE: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

Red Riding Hood: 140 HP
"Irony attack," Shin mumbled, sending his navi some chips.
"Yet irony won't get the best of the Kabutank!" Red cheerfully replied as she brought out a giant bazooka and hoisted it onto her shoulder with a smile on her face. The crimson crusader let the targeting vectors do the work and pulled on the trigger, sending out a mighty blast of energy at the lone MarkCannon, hoping to delete it in one foul swoop.
Moving on, the red-caped wonder jettisoned the bazooka as her eyes glinted mischievously while her right arm transformed into an elegant blue blade. The navi suddenly teleported behind the Kabutank and let out a maniacal laugh as she plunged her sword straight towards the viruses backside, and quickly pulling the blade out, if it ever went in of course.
The navi then took evasive action.

Turn Summary
1. MarkCannon1 at MarkCannonB [70 DMG, High Accuracy]
2. Areagrab behind Kabutank
3. Sword to Kabutank [80 DMG]
4. Dodge
HAHA, Red wins. And who said Little girls can't kick ass.

Rewards: 375 zenny
"Yeah!" Red cheered, pumping her fist into the air.
"Shall we continue?" Shin asked.
"Let's!" Red replied as she skipped merrily into the netscape.

((Battle 2))
It seems like you meet some friends of the group you just killed, infact, there are patchs of Metal all over the place, enjoy!

ElecOgreA: 120
ElecOgreA: 120
StarfishA: 60
DBLCUBE: 100

Red: 140

40%Metal, 60% normal

BATTLE ZWIE

READY STEADY GO!!!

(Note from PA: DBLCUBES have 100 HP now.)
((They tend to have colors as well))

"And, more viruses," Red remarked, ready to reach into her basket.
"Therefore, more zenny, Boomerang! Ringlog! Areagrab! ElecSword! Slot-in!" Shin shouted, as he sent his navi the chips.
Red felt like she was the star gunslinger in an old Western. The time was ripe for a quick draw, so, without warning, the red-caped wonder sent a Boomerang flying from out of her basket. The projectile screamed towards the two ElecOgres, attempting to slice them to pieces and leave them for the crows.
Snapping out of her gunslinger fantasy, the crimson crusader produced a Ringlog out of her basket and threw it, spinning, straight at the DBLCUBE, hoping to knock it senseless to the ground and eliminate it from her target list, if she had one.
The wind navi quickly teleported behind the Starfish and formed a blue blade on her arm, crackling with red sparks of electricity. Red drew her arm back, slowly, and swung, brilliantly tracing a yellow afterimage of the blade's path through the air as she attempted to cut all three viruses in half at once, to leave only their tattered carcasses left.
The wind around the netscape beckoned to the red-caped wonder's call, ready to aid her in evading enemy attacks.

Turn Summary
1. Boomerang1 to ElecOgreA,B [60 Wood DMGx2 = 120 Wood DMG]
2. Ringlog1 to DBLCUBE [50 Wood DMGx2 = 100 Wood DMG]
3. Areagrab behind Starfish
4. Elecsword to Starfish [80 Elec DMGx2(weakness)x2(Metal Panels) =320 Elec DMG]
(D'oh. I always forget that.)

With a slash, a log, and a boomerang, Red finishes them off in one turn!

ElecOgreA: DELETED
ElecOgreA: DELETED
StarfishA: DELETED
DBLCUBE: DELETED

Red: 140

-Victory!-
Prizes: Elecreel1, 300z
"Whoa! We got a new chip!" Red exclaimed cheerfully.
"Some money as well, that navicust part looks pretty close to come," Shin commented.
"Alright! More viruses to bust!" Red proclaimed as she marched off towards the... well, wherever she went, probably not the way she came though.

((Battle 3))
VIRUSES NAO. THEY COME TO DELEEEEETE...

MarkcannonA: 60 HP
MarkcannonC: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP

Red: 140 HP

-BATTLE 3! FIGHT!-
"Are you thinking-" Red started when Shin cut her off.
"What you're thinking? Yeah. Let's have us an Elemental Frenzy! Boomerang! Wideshot! Flameline! Slot-in!" Shin yelled, sending his navi the chips.
"Yahoo!" Red cheered as she pulled out the Boomerang from her picnic basket and jumped into the air in glee. "Here comes the big one!" the red-caped wonder shouted as she pulled her arm back before sending the wooden projectile whizzing through the air at supersonic speeds towards the MarkCannons, hoping to shred them to bits before they could get their guards up.
"Next!" Red shouted as she landed onto the ground. The wind navi raised her hand to the sky, and a whirl of water formed in the palm of her hand. The crimson crusader clenched the Aqua energy into her fist, making her right hand glow blue. She then proceeded to make a sentai-ish speech.
"This hand of mine is icy blue! Its screeching howl tells me to defeat you! Wideshot Attack!" Red shouted as she punched forth her fist and sent a wide arc of water streaming at the Champu viruses, attempting to douse their fiery spirits towards deletion.
Now copying off some other anime, the red-caped wonder clenched her left hand into a fist, at which, it burst into flame.
"This hand of mine is burning red! Its loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Flameline One!" the crimson crusader cried as she slammed her land onto the ground, sending a wall of flames searing up towards the Boomer viruses, attempting to burn them to a crisp like a Heelnavi just waiting to be roasted to a cinder.
The wind navi called upon the wind from the netscape, the one certainly not generated by the Windbox on the opposing side, to aid her in evasive manuevers.
"Get ready Red, watch out for an attack!" Shin ordered, his navi giving him a firm salute in reply.

Turn Summary:
1. Boomerang1 to MarkCannonA,B,C [60 Wood DMG]
2. Wideshot1 to ChampuA,B [60 Aqua DMG x2 = 120 Aqua DMG]
3. Flameline1 to BoomerA,B [70 Fire DMGx2 = 140 Fire DMG]
4. Dodge
(;~; I used to be able to do that combo, but then I sold STUF to get my Process Upgrades.
I SHALL GET THEM BACK.)

Torching, Boomerang'ing, or dousing, Red deletes every virus but the Windbox. Not such a distraction now, is it? Just a hindrance.

MarkcannonB: DELETED
MarkcannonC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED

((This calls for Sword Spam! :'D))

"KILL IT!" Shin commanded demonically as he sent an Areagrab and a Swordchip to Red.
"YES! THE VIRUSES! THEY MUST DIE!" Red commented, even more demonically, if it was possible. The red-caped wonder quickly teleported behind the Windbox and raised a machete high over her head as her eyes glinted evilly.
"DIE!" the navi-netop duo roared as Red slammed the machete down again and again and again at the Windbox, hoping to splatter its guts everywhere for the net to see that no one should incur the wrath of this netbattling pair.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab behind Windbox
2. Sword to Windbox [80 DMG]
3. Sword to Windbox [80 DMG]
4. Sword to Windbox [80 DMG]

((In short, I believe this term is called "Overkill."))
(Yeah. Finisher moves of swords never really have to be that descriptive.)

C-C-C-COMBO! FAY-TALITY!

MarkcannonB: DELETED
MarkcannonC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED
Windbox: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prizes: 550z, Markcannon1
((From now on, whatever I just did, is hereby dubbed, "Pulling a Rena."))

"Yeah! Take that viruses!" Red cheered cheerfully, her demonic mood gone.
"Yes, let's continue on," Shin advised, also out of his demonic personality, while downloading his rewards.
"I wonder what's next?" Red wondered as she skipped merrily through the net.

((Battle 4))
Next?
MORE VIRUSES! WHOO!

ElecogreA: 120 HP
ElecogreB: 120 HP
ElecogreC: 120 HP
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP
DBLCUBEB: 100 HP
KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP

-BATTLE 4! FIGHT!-
((AHA! The DBLCUBES don't have colors again!))

"Let's get rid of them!" Red suggested.
"Right! For the safety of the net! Boomerang! Ringlog! Areagrab! Elecsword! Slot-in!" Shin shouted, as he sent the chips to his navi.
"Here I come!" Red exclaimed gleefully as she pulled out a Boomerang from her picnic basket and sent it flying at the ElecOgres, hoping to slice them into pieces of fine virus jerky.
"Eat this!" the red-caped wonder shouted as she took a wooden log out of her basket and sent it rolling towards the DBLCUBES, attempting to knock them senseless to the ground.
The crimson crusader envisioned the area behind the Kabutanks and teleported there in an instant, bracing her right arm, which had transformed into a blade crackling with electricity, across her body. Red swung wide and hard at the tank-like viruses, hoping to cut them towards deletion in an instant, so that they wouldn't have to suffer more pain.
The wind from the netscape beckoned to the wind navi's call, ready to push her out of the way of an enemy attack at a moment's notice.

Turn Summary:
1. Boomerang1 at ElecOgres [60 Wood DMGx2 = 120 Wood DMG]
2. Ringlog1 at DBLCUBES [50 Wood DMGx2 = 100 Wood DMG]
3. Areagrab behind Kabutanks
4. Elecsword to Kabutanks [80 Elec DMG]
(*twitch* *twitch*
GRRRR... I SHALL GET IT RIGHT EVENTUALLY.)

Both an Elecogre and a DBLCUBE manage to avoid the torrent of attacks, the DBLCUBE turning from a neutral gray to red and firing at Red, missing as she dodges.

ElecogreA: DELETED
ElecogreB: 120 HP
ElecogreC: DELETED
DBLCUBEA: 100 HP <Red>
DBLCUBEB: DELETED
KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED