SciLab Retrievers!

((*shrug* I treat them as Shotguns, 'cuz they're the fiery version of them.))

The attacks succeed, but there's a catch. Not dodging with multiple viruses around doesn't go well.

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
ChampuA 60HP
ChampuB 60HP
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP
(OOC: And Shotgun also has an accuracy rating of A...)

"Ahh!!" Tara was sent to the floor after receiving a one-two...by Champys one and two, no less. "Ugh...someday I should learn how to dodge..." She stood up, and managed to shake it off. "Don't worry Brandon, I'm fine! Don't do anything you wouldn't normally!"

"I wasn't planning on it. You're not even at half HP yet according to my PET!"

"Well, you didn't have to say it like THAT..."

"Okay, let's work on taking down those stupid boxer things!" Brandon engaged in more slotting in of identical chips. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Double slot in!"

"Double? You mean I only get two shots?"

"Well, with some luck, we'll only need two. Just make sure you don't miss either of them!"

"I'm not a cursor Navi for nothing!" The aforementioned cursor Navi began her routine of locking onto a virus; this time, a Champy. "Okay, locked on! Shotgun, fire!" She then aimed at the other one, though no special measures were taken. "And again!"

"Okay, now for the fun part! Tara, stay where you are!" With a smirk, he placed one completely different chip into the top of his PET. Well, completely different if you didn't count the fact there was a reference to Mettaur in both their pictures. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip attack on ChampyA (50, possible splash) (Snipe used)
2-Shotgun chip attack on ChampyA (50, possible splash)
3-Guard chip attack (???, Reflects)]
((Which isn't right... <.< That makes it far more powerful than Cannon. I make it hit less because of stupid physics which shouldn't be included in a universe such as this.))

The first attack hits, but the second is blown off guard, the splash from the first hitting the same target as the second' s misdirected attack does.

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB DELETED
ChampuA 10HP
ChampuB 60HP
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP
(OOC: Hey, I never said the system was perfect, did I?)

"...Huh? It blew away?!" Tara was nothing short of stunned by this development. "...Damn! I can't believe I didn't get the wind trajectory right!"

"Hey, no one's got perfect accuracy! Not even you! No need to beat yourself up over it!" Brandon did his best to console his Navi, but it was obvious to all that he wasn't doing a good job. "Here, I'll send over a-huh? Tara?"

The cursor Navi's hand was clenched in a tight fist, and it was raising. It suddenly dissolved, and became a vigorous point at the viruses. "You! You're the ones that made me make an embarassment of myself!" Her buster replaced her finger at pointing, and the end began to glow. As did the cursor that had appeared on her visor. "For that, you're getting deleted. Now! Snipe...Laser!" The narrow beam emerged, aiming straight for the intact Champy.

"And you...you're no better!" Tara fired a pair of regular shots at the other one. "That's what happens when you cause me to miss an otherwise perfect shot!"

"...I have a scary Navi when she misses..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Snipe Laser sig attack on ChampyB (60) (Snipe used)
2-Uncharged shot on ChampyA (9)
3-Uncharged shot on ChampyA (9)]
The laser, blasts into the Champu, and it falls to the ground. Dematerializing into a mess of data floating into space. While the two uncharged shots just hit the second Champu, destroying that one also. The Windbox begins to blow even more air, trying to desperatly think of a plan.

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB DELETED
ChampuA DELETED
ChampuB DELETED
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP
"Hmph, that's more like it!" Tara put down her buster, and took a look at the lone remaining virus. "The sweet wind of victory!"

"Yeah, at least we can relax now. A WindBox isn't gonna hurt ya!" Brandon inserted the fina chip he had into his PET; the others had all fallen onto the floor and picked back up at this point. "Battlechip, Shotgun! Slot in!"

The cursor Navi made sure to milk as much accuracy out of the shot as she could, before letting out a single blast. "Too bad that won't cut it. And we're out of chips, and I can't use Snipe Laser for a little while..."

"Well, guess what? That's why you have a buster. It's also why you can charge said buster!"

"Yeah, don't have much choice now, do I?" Unhampered by the wind, the end of the buster began to glow with energy, in preparation for the mighty blast. "Too bad this takes a while..."

"Well, what's the harm at this point? The WindBox is going to give you a bad hair day or something?"

"..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Shotgun chip attack on WindBoxA (50, possible splash) (Snipe used)
2-Charge
3-Charge]
Since the windbox doesn't really move. It just stands in the line of fire. Taking the shotgun blast straight on, the windbox continues to blow more and more wind at Tara. Trying to stop the movement of attacks.

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA 50HP
WindboxB DELETED
ChampuA DELETED
ChampuB DELETED
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP
"Oh, ouch. This wind is REALLY hurting me." Tara glanced over at her buster, to see if it was fully charged yet. "Seriously, why is this thing even trying? Thanks to my visor it couldn't even blow something in my eye!"

"Desperation? It's not like it has anything to lose by trying..." Brandon reclaimed his last Shotgun chip, and began putting his folder back in order. "By the way, your buster should be ready...now!"

And sure enough, the energy intake stopped at the 'now!'. "I hate it when you do that, you know..."

"Oh, I know!"

Without dignifying her operator with a response, the cursor Navi performed her ritual 'aim for the enemy with extra care before blasting them into oblivion', before letting the charge shot out and towards the semi-sentinent fan. "Okay, now to finish this! Oh, and we're jacking out after this, all right? I think it's pretty obvious we're not ready for this area yet..."

"Yeah, no kidding. Take care of that WindBox so we can get out of here!"

"Roger!" Tara fired a pair of ordinary shots at the virus, which, with any luck, would end the battle once and for all.

[Order of Turn:
1-Charge Shot on WindBoxA (36)
2-Uncharged shot on WindBoxA (9)
3-Uncharged shot on WindBoxA (9)]
The turbine grinds to halt, as its gears are blasted apart!

ElecogreA DELETED
ElecogreB DELETED
WindboxA !DELETED!
WindboxB DELETED
ChampuA DELETED
ChampuB DELETED
ChampuC DELETED

Target 80HP

Victory!

GET: Firehit1, 800 zenny
"And that, boys and girls, was a lesson on how to beat a group of viruses you never should've tried to fight in the first place. I just hope the reward's good..." Tara promptly began to satisfy her own curiousity by analyzing the remnant data. "Well, there's good news out of all this!"

"And that is?"

"There's plenty of zenny data, plus there's chip data! I can't tell what it is, so we must not have it yet. Hopefully it's not garbage...here, I'll send it all over now!"

"Let's see here...800z? Not bad at all! And the chip is...something called FireHit! Let me analyze it a little bit..."

"FireHit? Ugh, sounds close range..."

"Hmm...looks like you throw a punch at a distance, and it sends a fire attack towards an enemy. So it's long range!" The PET spat out a now non-blank chip, which had a picture of a Champy on it. "Still don't like it?"

"...As I was saying, sounds like a great chip!"

"Sure you were...anyway, care to jack out now?"

"Ready and willing!" And just like that, she was gone.

(I dare to jack out!)