"Where do I put this thing?"

"--viruwwaho?!" Frag landed in a crash of blocks, shaking his head as he reformed. "Joe, could you PLEASE warn me the next time you do that--"

"Suck it up." Joseph snickered, as he uploaded the file. "Frag, you read the request. Remember, keep this file safe at all costs..."

Clutching the strange data to his chest, Frag squinted around him. "So where's this Navi we're supposed to be finding..."

"Who knows? You're not going to be able to get near him with that getup..." Joseph began prodding various keys on the PET--

"And whose fault is--wait, what are you--" Frag sputtered, his complaint interrupted as he literally came apart, the MystFile held next to his head as the rest of blocks closed in--"GAAAH! THAT DOESN'T FIT THERE!" He screamed, as his form became more and compact--he was glad that the MystFile was right in front of him, because he was fairly sure that he would be staring into his own ass if it wasn't there...

By the time the transformation was finished, Frag was... well, he was interesting, at least. "Shit, knew I forgot something--" Joseph muttered under his breath, as he looked at the rubix cube before him. Tapping in another few hurried commands, he sat back as a dusty brown color spread over Frag's new form...

What looked to be an unassuming brown cardboard box was all that remained where Frag had been standing. Slowly, the Navi turned left and right, testing out this new form--A slow grinding sounded within, as a block shifted out of the way to reveal a small opening.

"So this is how it is, huh..." Frag's dejected voice rang from the GMO, as he slowly slid forward across the Net, trying to remain invisible to whatever he was looking for...
Some viruses approach the box, looking eager to poke, prod, and shake it until they can either find out what's inside it or destroy it for cheap thrills.

StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
StarfishC: 60
StarfishD: 60
ElecOgreA: 120
ElecOgreB: 120

Frag: 100
Folder: 1/1 (Inside Frag)

HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL 1
LET'S ROCK!
"Joseph!!" Frag screamed, as the viruses converged around him, the gloops and cackling making him even more uncomfortable. "For the love of god, help me!"

"Dammit, I thought this would be..." Sighing in annoyance, Joseph grabbed his set of chips. "Frag, your current form isn't as agile--but it'll still perform in combat. Let's swat these things out of the way!"

"..." Frag wondered just how he was going to attack, scrunched up as he was...

"Let's give them their damn presents--Boomerang! Sword! Battlechips in!" Joseph slammed the chips in, noting the upload areas--

"'What's in the box', right?" Frag sighed at just how absurd his attack was going to be--

With a shuddering clank, the front side of the "box" split down the center, the "flaps" opening towards the viruses to reveal--Frag's head, situated between his arms, staring angrily out. Inches before the head, a green rotating disc materialized--

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Frag roared, as he fired the Boomerang at the floating yellow heads, the "flaps" closing around him again as soon as the Wood chip was clear. Out of the box's right side materialized a blazing blue cybersword, and Frag wasted no time--spinning wildly like a top, he careened straight for the Starfish, the blade singing through the air, reaching for the bubble-blowing viruses--

((
1. Boomerang1 (60 wood, multiple opponents), entire crowd, main targets ElecOgreA-B
2-4. WHIRLWIND OF DEATHS (Move + 2x Sword) (2 x 80 damage), StarFishes
))
The two ElecOgres were both blown away by Frag's boomerang, though it didn't seem correctly angled to hit any Starfish. Nonetheless, the boxy Navi set to the Starfish with his sword, deleting two and moving fast enough to avoid the trail of bubbles beginning to approach.

StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
StarfishC: DELETED!
StarfishD: DELETED!
ElecOgreA: DELETED!
ElecOgreB: DELETED!

"Take THAT! And THAT! And--" Frag's voice was getting warbled, but he continued his rampage, a whirlwind of sharp blades and deadly force.

"Frag, watch it!" Joseph interrupted his Navi's mindset, "They're releasing bubbles! Back off! Now!"

"But--there's only two of them!" Frag protested, as the blade disappeared. "I can take them!"

"And risk the cargo? Remember the mission!" Joseph snarled--"Take them out from a distance! Cactball! HeatShot! Bubbler!"

The side opened again, this time releaseing a bouncy green ball of thorns at the Starfish. Another grinding noise, and Frag's arms extended from the encasement, the blue and red weapons loaded and ready to fire.

All too aware of how comical he looked, Frag slid rapidly to line up the Starfishes, the ensuing twin blasts propelling him back, slamming the "flaps" shut again--

((
1. Cactball1 (3 x 20 wood), StarfishB, thrown as distraction/anti bubbles, etc
2. Line them up, sir!
3-4. Heatshot + Bubbler (40 fire + 50 aqua, spread), StarfishA-B
))
The Cactball works to pop the bubbles while Frag's weapons take down the remaining enemies.

StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
StarfishC: DELETED!
StarfishD: DELETED!

VICTORY!

Rewards: 600 zenny.
((BWAHAHAHAHA! +1 Siggie to meeeeee))

"Maybe this wasn't the best idea..." Frag muttered, as he continued trudging along. "I mean, if the idea was to go around undetected, we've already failed--"

"You're not exactly keeping inconspicuous, yapping like that." Joseph snapped, shutting his Navi up. "Anyways, I doubt that anyone will treat you as a real threat in that form, so just keep up the pretense. We should find that PoliceNavi soon..."

"But...but that assumes that they think I'm a real threat in the first place..."
Frag trudged along for a while longer until he found who he was looking for. A navi, clearly wearing the typical police uniform, seemed to have begun facing off against a group of viruses, which had him surrounded! Was now a good time to approach?

WindboxA: 100
WindboxB: 100
MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
MarkcannonD: 60
MarkcannonE: 60

NetPoliceman: 150

DAREDEVIL
DUEL 2
LET'S ROCK!
"Look! Is that--" Frag started, as he spotted the NetPolice Navi. "Quiet down!" Joseph hissed, as he looked up the description of the NetNavi they were seeking--regrettably, the Navi was too far in the distance to tell. "Get closer, Frag. Move slowly, don't attract attention to yourself. There's a lot of NetPolice Navis, and our mission isn't exactly... honorable."

"Riiiight..." Frag whispered back, as he crept slowly ahead--
"Prepare to die, all you virus scum!" the Navi proclaimed in a passionate tone, drawing a strange antennae-like sword, almost like a lightning rod, from a scabbard on his back. "This is just a warm up for me: I'm gonna teach you guys how to tango," he further threatened, as he began to rush toward the enemies. "Elecreel, go!" he cried, sending out a shock of electricity that fried the Windboxes in the back. "Pretty expert, if I do say so myself," the Navi congratulated himself pompously, waving a lock of red hair from his face, still with his back to the approaching box Navi. The Navi seemed to have left himself wide open to attack, however, and took a Markcannon shot to the chest. At least Frag could judge something about the Navi's awareness from it...

WindboxA: DELETED!
WindboxB: DELETED!

NetPoliceman: 130

"Activating private channel." Joseph's voice, now a mental whisper, sounded in Frag's boxform. "Frag, don't reply to this. I don't think think this guy is who we're looking for--while he uses that strange blade, he doesn't seem to be particularly muscular. Edge away from the battle while he's preoccupied with those viruses. I don't want to see that ElecReel turned on you."

With a small nod, Frag began shuffling away from the enfolding battle--
"You fools should know better than to stand against justice!" the Navi proclaimed through clenched teeth. "Now, witness! Art of the Dancing Blade, Thunder Heron Swoop! Hwaaaaah!" he cried, seeming to run into the air as he came in for the enemies, slashing three times with his blade and sending three thunder-charged rings flying at one ElecOgre, deleting it instantly. Before he knew it, however, the Navi was blown back and sent flying... straight into Frag!

After the crash, the NetPolice Navi rose to his feet, dusting himself off. "That hurt like hell... who would leave a box like this sitting around?" he asked, giving the disguised Navi a quick kick with his boot. He could feel the folder rumbling dangerously inside!

NetPoliceman: 110

Frag: 99 (:P)
"Hey! Wh--" Frag let loose an indignant yell, before silencing himself, Joseph's imagined voice scolding him for losing his cover.

This was just getting worse and worse--why the hell did that idiot have to be blasted THIS way? Now the MarkCannons were targetting the both of them, and the ElecOgre--he didn't want to think about the ElecOgre. He was more worried about the folder he clutched with both arms within the cubical shell. That kick had almost knocked it out of his hands, and Joseph had told him it was fragile...

Shit. Now what? The "Box" glistened with sweat, as Frag wondered how the hell he was going to get out of this...

Stay still. Maybe he didn't hear that last yell. Maybe the viruses will distract him for a little while longer. Frag told himself, trying to calm himself down. If he blew his cover, he might as well ditch the folder. The mission would be bust.

In the real world, Joseph slid a chip into the PET. You could never be too prepared, he reasoned. And if it came down between his Navi being deleted and failing a simple mission--he'd take Frag's integrity over his honor any day.

Through the eyehole, Frag stared at the multiple red reticles on the PolicemanNavi, waiting for the viruses to fire--
"All right," the Navi said, facing back toward the viruses, "the next topic I bring up at the meetings is gonna be about people littering on the Net! Now, let's see if I can't shake these guys up a bit more... what have I still got? Ah, here we go!" he called, his sword charging with electric energy once again. "Time for these guys to feel the power of the justice I wield in this sword! Art of the Dancing Blade, Fist of Inevitable Demise!" he cried, his sword suddenly releasing a pulse of static as he held it above his head that began to uproot three of the Markcannons from their stands and pull them in. "Sweeping Crush Destroyer!" he shouted, jumping forward and deleting the trio with a quick slash of his sword. Panting, he fell to his knees after the slash, allowing each of the three remaining viruses to take a shot at him, filling him with bullets and sending electricity coursing through his body.

"D-damn it..." he whimpered, falling without grace onto his arms as the viruses finished their assault. "I'm not gonna be defeated already, am I? I shoulda been more careful... I'm all out of weapons..."

MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: DELETED!

NetPoliceman: 40

Frag: 99
"Well, Frag." Joseph uploaded his latest exchange with the NetPolice representative. "Looks like there's no clear sides--we're going to have to play dirty. Give me a sign if you want to just stun the idiot."

From what Joseph had seen with his own eyes, the NetPolice Navi was more pathetic than an actual threat. He had started this "mission" suspicious, and the seedling of doubt had only florished the more he saw of this target.

For Frag, however, it was much simpler. That bastard had kicked him. Who cared what happened to him? With a snap, the front panel flapped open as Frag lined up one of his fists with the cringing NetPolice Navi.

"Heh. Very well." Joseph tapped the command, opening the folder--

As the data packet unfolded, Frag seized the silver disk (it was really quite small, and fit snugly into his palm). With a grin spreading across his face, he whispered "Delta!" and launched his hand out of the box straight at the NetPolice Navi--

((Turn splice!
1. FarFist "silver disk" into back of NetPolice Navi
))
"The odds are stacked against me," the unsuspecting Navi declared through clenched teeth, "but this is the time where heroes like I shine! Now, let's see a finishing blow!" The Navi raised the sword above his head, a number of balls of electricity now floating around it. "Art of the Dancing Blade! Superior Shining Stun Bla-" he began, before electricity coursing through his own body caused him to fall unconcious. The viruses looked like they were going to rain fire on the corpse...

Just then, Joseph's PET began to ring!

"You're recieving this message because of an incident within our organization. It appears you recieved an IPC mission from a clown trying to get revenge for a prank pulled on him earlier. Know that this type of conduct is neither endorsed nor tolerated, and the joker is no longer wearing a badge. In any case, that officer you have now put out of commission, I presume, is carrying equipment we'd rather not have to replace. As you know, these viruses tend to pilfer their targets when they take them out. If you'll return him to the base in one piece, we'll put this thing behind us and give you the .GMO for a job well done."

More viruses seem to have come in, looking for an easy kill...

ElecOgreC: 120
ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60

NetPoliceman: 40 (UNCONCIOUS ON GROUND!)

Frag: 99

DAREDEVIL
DUEL 3
LET'S ROCK!
Twitch. Twitch. Twitch. Joseph's right eyebrow continued to jerk uncontrollably as he took in the message. "Bloody Murphy on a..." He growled, as he suddenly straightened.

Cleanup time. The metaphorical fan needed to be purged of the bullshit that had just been sent. "Frag, change of plans. Protect the idiot at all costs! Boomerang! CactBall! Hurry up! ElecOgres! Go!"

"B-bwa?" Frag sputtered, his detached arm still lingering over the back of the Navi, who was out like a lamp. His bewilderment was rudely interrupted as his body unfolded, throwing him forward in his normal form. Joseph's command sank in. Frag took off running, a bent green strip already in his grasp.

ElecOgres. Always ElecOgres. Another newcomer had joined the one that the NetNavi had failed to finish off, and they would be the main priority. Throwing his weight forward, Frag hurled off the boomerang only to immediately rear back again, this time a thorny green orb where the 40% metal chip had been. The 2nd ElecOgre's ugly mug straight in his sights, he pitched the ball with all his might before coming to a stop at the unmoving body.

"Dammit..." Frag growled, as he vacillated on the spot, unsure of which direction to cover. "Bubbler!" His quandry solved, Frag nodded at his Operator and launched a burst of suds at the approaching flaming chimps, hoping that it would be enough of a distraction for now.

His job for now would be to block any cannon shots.

((
1. Boomerang1 (60 wood, multiple opponents) All virii, Main target ElecOgreB
2. Cactball1 (3 x 20 wood) ElecOgreC
3. Bubbler (50 aqua, spread) Champus
4. Cover NetPolice Navi from Markcannon shots
))
The Markcannons had already detected the danger and locked onto Frag, one firing and sending a shot screaming toward him. Shrugging off the pain, the blocky Navi sent the boomerang careening through his target and crashing into the two Markcannons behind. Meanwhile, Frag sent a cactball flying toward the ElecOgre. It cut twice before the Ogre had had enough, shaking it off and exploding into electricity that fried through the Navi to hit his "cargo" as well. Frag still managed to delete both incoming Champus with his Bubbler just as they were about to throw punches.

MarkcannonD: DELETED!
MarkcannonE: DELETED!
ElecOgreC: 40
ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!

NetPoliceman: 10 (UNCONCIOUS ON GROUND!)

Frag: 49
"You..." Frag growled, as he resisted the urge to smack the NetPolice Navi to bits himself. "Later." He told himself, relishing the thought. "Later." He grabbed his detached arm, slamming it into place with a grimace. "Later--"

"Just finish it now, will you." Joseph snapped, as he loaded a pair of chips. "The faster we finish this thing--"

"--Later." Frag snarled again, as he raised both the Heatshot and the Cannon before him, locked into position at the madly grinning ElecOgre.

Was it too much? Perhaps. But Frag's trigger finger was itching.

And ElecOgres really, really pissed him off.

((
1-2. Heatshot/Cannon (40 fire, spread + 40 normal), ElecOgreC
))
The ElecOgre was deleted by the dual shot just as it was about to release the deadly static blast from between its horns.

MarkcannonD: DELETED!
MarkcannonE: DELETED!
ElecOgreC: DELETED!
ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!

NetPoliceman: 10 (UNCONCIOUS ON GROUND!)

Frag: 49

K.O.!! YOU WIN

Reward: 400, ElecReel1