Call me chunky.

"Your turn!" Frag taunted triumphantly, his confidence boosted greatly by his success. Knowing that the Windboxes could do little without their companions, he yelled to his Operator, "Let's finish this, Joseph! Bubbler and Shotgun, now!"

"How would you even use them?" Joseph looked quizzically at this Navi, the two chips already inserted. He knew the answer--but he waited for Frag to understand the implication.

"I would..." Frag wondered, as he looked at his arms in the distance. "I would..." He looked the stumps, an idea suddenly clicking. "Is this what you mean?" He muttered, as he rerouted the chip upload area. Why didn't I think of this before...

Noting the Windboxs' positions, Frag took off running in a wide arc, trying to approach the viruses from their exposed side, where the wind was greatly diminished. The stumps of his arms held before him, Frag lined up the damn turbine viruses--and let the Shotgun and Bubbler manifest, this time on the odd stumps.

His arms slowly came towards him, but Frag was too occupied to notice. "Got you!" with a triumphant cry, he let loose the burst of liquid and metal shrapnel into the side of the pair of Windboxes--

((
1. Run off to the right--flank them!
2. Line them up, sir!
3-4. Shotgun + Bubbler! (50 + 50 aqua, spread), WindboxA-B
))
Not much they can really do to defend....

WindboxA DELETED!
WindboxB DELETED!
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC DELETED!
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP

Rewards: Boomerrang, 500z
"Hah!" Frag collapsed in relief, barely catching his arms as they drifted over to him. "I'm done, Joseph--let's get out of here."

"You sure? You've only taken--nevermind." Joseph noted, as he initiated the jack-out sequence.

Disassembling into a myraid of tiny blocks, Frag ascended from the area--

((Lock, please!))