Call me chunky.

"--ight?" Frag sighed, as he gauged his surroundings. SciLabs was quite different from NetFrica, with lights and wires everywhere instead of the wide savannah and giant sun.

"I wonder what kind of viruses roam here..." Frag said to himself, as he lumbered off along a path--
Virus Attack!

ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
DBLCube: 200 <R> ((Cause I have to give you something hard))

Frag: 100

Battle 1 Start!
"... You gotta be kidding me..." Frag shuddered, as he looked at what he faced. At least in NetFrica, the viruses made sense--what the hell were these things?

He saw a couple of... flaming chimp boxers, in front of a giant red glowing cube. "I suppose they're fire type... Joseph, can I get a Magbolt and the Bubbler?"

"Of course. It's what I would have chosen as well." Pleased at his Navi's progression, Joseph slotted in the two chips, watching how Frag would use them--

Dancing back, Frag measured the distance between himself and the red DoubleCube, looking for an opening between the two Champus. Suddenly, one disappeared! On guard, Frag wasted no time in approaching the DblCube, instead firing off his arm and the attached Magbolt at the immobile virus as he threw himself off to the side--when viruses disappeared, they had a habit of reappearing in uncomfortable places--like right behind him.

How do I know these things?! Frag screamed within his head, as he brought the Bubbler to bear, instinctively lining up the two Champus as they loitered at where he had been a second ago. Who--what am I, exactly?! He wordlessly pulled the trigger, his inner world in turmoil.

((
1. Far Fist, Send Magbolt (90 elec, stun) at DblCube
2. Fake out dodge! ;p
3. Line up Champus
4. Bubbler (50 aqua, spread), ChampuA-B
))
The Magbolt lands, stopping the cube's mid-air roatations and turning it blue. A Champu dashes forward to punch Frag, but misses and its partner is then taken down.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: 60
DBLCube: 110 <B>

"Missed me!" Frag grinned involuntarily, as a flaming fist went just barely over his head. Flirting with danger came naturally to him, but he still recoiled within--"Where's that RageClaw, Joseph?" He heard his own voice demand, the black talons scratching the floor, sending the piercing sound of fingernails across chalkboard through the area--then Frag was back in control, awkwardly finishing the rising slash by raking the RageClaw across the recovering Champu, before losing his balance, pivoting and fighting for control as he lashed out at the closest object--

"That's right, Frag!" Joseph cheered, as his Navi reached for the Champu. "Finish it! Throw that miserable virus at the DoubleCube!"

"W-w-whoa!" Frag screamed, as he tripped forward, hurling his arm--and whatever he had grabbed--in a massive clump at the...wait, it was BLUE now?! Stunned, Frag stayed on the floor in a clump, telling himself that he needed some time to... catch up.

"Don't stay down there, Frag!" Joseph berated, that irritated tone working its way back into his envigored voice. "Thís battle's not finished yet! Cactball! Cannon! Battlechips in!"

"Oh for the love of--" Frag rose, realizing that he had no way to deliver the payload. Turning in a panic, he spotted his other arm, the one he had launched only minutes before--Here we go again... He sighed, as he coordinated the chips to arrive--

The thorny ball literally bounced off the arm, its course already dictated--with the DoubleCube literally stuck in position, Frag wasn't worried about the CactBall missing its mark--but the next action needed a little finesse. Feeling out at his detached limb, he slowly shifted it, milimeter by milimeter, until he was certain that the barrel of the Cannon pointed at the dead center of the cubical virus--

((
1. RageClaw (40), ChampuB
2. RageClaw, throw ChampuB at DblCube (20 to each)
3. Cactball1 (6x10, wood), DblCube
4. Cannon (40), DblCube
))
The remaining viruses are torn to bits by the swords and overkills!!!

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED
DBLCube: DELETED

VICTORY!

Rewards: 250z
"Pathetic..." Frag sniped, as his Cannon fired into empty air--the DblCube had collapsed from the CactBall. "I guess it's Elec-type?" He jabbed at his Operator, to recieve a quick nod.

"That'll be useful later." Frag decided, as he collected his pieces--this structure was going to get problematic one day... Rotating an arm slowly, making certain it worked still, Frag took off deeper into SciLabNet.

(YES BATTLE 2 PLZKTHX)
Frag finds more viruses quickly!

ElecogreA 120HP
ElecogreB 120HP
ChampuA 60HP
ChampuB 60HP
ChampuC 60HP
KabutankA 80HP
KabutankB 80HP

Frag 100HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Whoa. Frag recoiled at the sheer number this time--More than double what I was facing a second ago. I really shouldn't insult my good luck, should I? His voice replayed in his mind--"Pathetic..." He grimaced. Well, these were certainly a notch up...

"Frag, what do you think are the biggest threats here?" Joseph snickered, his voice like an itch that Frag was starting to get annoyed at. "The ElecOgres, I'd say." He swiftly replied, basing his guess on HP and the fact that those things were LEVITATING.

"Good. We'll be taking them out last." A coy smile--at his Navi's annoyance, no doubt--played on Joseph's paper-thin lips, and he pulled out a trio of chips. "Get its companions. You know how the Champu operates--blast them at long range. Those Kabutanks--well, you can guess how they attack from their shape. Use these: Cactball, Bubbler, battlechips in!"

"That's... it?" Frag grumbled, as he tossed the thorny ball up lightly, catching it in his broad palm. He's got to be kidding me... Frag plotted how this battle would turn out, and none of the options left him unscathed. Go for broke... He decided, as he charged at the viruses, his arm cocked to throw--

Those ElecOgres are obviously Elec-type... Frag concluded, as Joseph's test became clear. Screw you, Joe. I'm taking out one of those damn floating things now. Swerving towards the ElecOgres, Frag let the thorny ball fly, as he fell into a roll, the Bubbler held before him as he tumbled, drawing a sight on the Champus--

"Heh. He's getting bright." Joseph applauded, as he watched Frag's disobediance. "I have no need for a Navi that can't even think for itself!" He grinned, as he sent in another chip to his Navi. "Take this. Sword!"

"Does this mean I pass?" Frag smirked, as he sent a blast of suds into the frontmost pair of Champus, straightening himself--"You're joining them, now!" He yelled at the last Champu, as the blue blade extended from his arm. Aiming the point of the blade at the virus, Frag fired the Sword--and his arm, to boot--at the surprised boxer.

((
1. Cactball1 (3 x 20, wood), ElecOgreA
2. Line up Champus!
3. Bubbler (50 aqua, splash) ChampuA-B
4. Far Fist, launch Sword (80), ChampuC
))
The ball wipes the smirk off the ogre face. Bubbly goodness then takes out the champus before the last one is fisted. A tank then blasts him in retaliation!

ElecogreA DELETED!
ElecogreB 120HP
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!
KabutankA 80HP
KabutankB 80HP

Frag 80HP
"Hmmph!" Frag growled, as the force of the explosion shook his body through his arm, which he had thrown up as a shield. "These things mean business..."

"Get rid of them first, then." Joseph smirked, as he sat back--there was no need for any more chips at the moment.

"Sounds so easy when you say it--" Frag grumbled, as he went off to look for his thrown weapon. He didn't have any time--the Kabutanks looked like they were preparing to launch another wave of bombs any moment now--He stared frantically around, and then it flashed before his eyes...

It was gradual, so slight that he could barely make it out--a swirl of thin red fibers that led off into the distance, connected to the stump of his arm still connected to his shoulder. Does that mean... He imagined pulling tentatively on the cord, and before his eyes, it tightened, a bit of pressure pulling him forward--

A good way off from where the speared Champu was, Frag spotted a red and blue blur headed straight for him--Shit. Not feeling like being impaled by his own weapon, Frag bolted right at the Kabutanks, the red fibers in his mind disappeared as if they never existed. Behind him, the blade sang as it tore through the air, intent on returning to Frag--

"Shitshitshitshitshit--" Frag nearly tumbled over, having almost run into one of the Kabutanks. Swerving around and fully expecting to see the point headed straight for his face, he instead saw the arm and Sword gently reattached, waving gently in the nonexistant breeze. The blade glinted in the light, gently taunting him--

Great... Frag sighed--even his individual parts had a sense of humor. "Warn me next time, will you?" He swung the blade at the Kabutank, using the momentum to flip over the virus and spike the sword into its partner. Falling into a roll, he struck out by instinct, lunging back with the Sword extended before him--

((
1. Grab arm with Sword.
2. Sword (80), KabutankA
3. Sword (80), KabutankB
4. Sword (80), Kabutanks
))
Frag cuts into the tanks, even going so far as to take an extra swing. the the grinning ogre zaps him, laughing like an evil type thinger!

ElecogreA DELETED!
ElecogreB 120HP
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!
KabutankA DELETED!
KabutankB DELETED!

Frag 50HP
Frag visibly tremored as the jolts of energy crackled on the blade, which he held before him like a lightning rod. Before the energy could damage his systems too much, he tossed the blade aside--it had served its purpose anyhow. He stared down the floating demon head ferociously, shaking his shocked arm as he planned how he would end this...

Let's do this with style. He decided, as he relaxed his arms, rotating them until they ran smooth as butter. "Can I get the Heatshot and Bubbler chips, Joseph?" He looked up, as he reared back, both arms straining--

"They're on standby." Joseph shrugged--let him have a bit of fun. He had driven Frag endlessly, and at this point he was satisfied with the progress--You'll surpass them all--even what you were once.

"Here I come!" Frag roared as he lunged forward, both clenched fists detatching from his shoulders, readying a double-knuckle sandwich to go. The fists bobbed, weaved, spiraled over each other--but they never lost sight of their target, the ugly molars of the ElecOgre--

At the sound of contact, Frag surged to life, downloading the two chips as fast as he could--

In the distance, a canine head growled beside a crustacean as they both opened their jaws, energy building in the cavities before they unleashed a dual-element blast on the ElecOgre--

((
1-2. 2x Far Fist (2 x 20, push back), ElecOgreB
3-4. Heatshot + Bubbler (40 fire, spread + 50 aqua, spread), ElecOgreB
))
The orge is ka-dead.

ElecogreA DELETED!
ElecogreB DELETED!
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!
KabutankA DELETED!
KabutankB DELETED!

Frag 50HP

Rewards: 500z, Elecreel1
"No chance!" Joseph guffawed, shaking in the flimsy chair. "You showed them, Frag! Nicely done."

"Yea... thanks..." Frag answered awkwardly, still shaken from the ordeal. "Can I go somewhere else now?"

"Let me see what we got from that--oooooooh." Joseph grinned, as he saw the data on the new chip. "No, Frag--we're toughing it out here for another battle."

"You mean I'm risking deletion..." Frag readied himself, reattaching both arms.

This battle was going to be a doozy.
He finds more viruses quickly!

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA 60HP
MarkcannonB 60HP
MarkcannonC 60HP
BoomerA 60HP
BoomerB 60HP

Frag 50HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
Frag stumbled forward, his arms thrown before his face. "Giant... FANS?!" He yelled in anger. "What is this, the local freak show?!"

He then thought about his own appearance, and promptly shut up. Heck, the Windboxes actually looked a little--

Snapping himself out of the troubling train of thought, Frag dug himself in--the wind was going to make this battle interesting, to say the least.

"You can probably see that the Windboxes aren't anything but an annoyance." Joseph continued in his lecturing tone, calmly slotting the Heatshot. "Of course, it means that approaching them will be difficult--which is why we're going to blasting their companions apart first."

"Hurry up--" Frag looked on, slightly trembling as the row of cannons began to turn, the three laser reticles slowly homing in on him--

"Get the Boomers." Josephs commanded, as Frag pointed the Heatshot before tentatively, trying to hold on in the stormy gale. "Hurry up." Joseph snagged the next chip--

"I'm TRYING!!" Frag looked frantically at the red glow around him, all too aware of the danger--releasing the fireball, he instinctively shielded his face--"No, face them!" Joseph insisted, a tinge of disgust lining his voice--"Don't back down now! Use the damn ElecReel!"

The crackling caused Frag to open his eyes, staring straight into the grim visage of the ElecOgre, now fixated onto his right arm--well, more like into its chin. Shouting in fright, he threw his arms out involuntarily, trying to keep that damn horned virus away from him--before realizing that this was the chip he had got off of them. "If I have to see that every time I use this..." He shuddered, before squinting--the red light in his face was getting annoying--Shit. His knees giving way, Frag fell into an immediate squat, the ElecReel held before him as his vision cleared--locking on the the central MarkCannon, he let the ugly thing do its work--

The resultant blast kicked him back, the coil of energy striking through the air, leaving the charred smell of rotten eggs in the wake as it ripped through the very air at the MarkCannons--

Frag had realized by now that he had no idea what the hell that ElecReel did--but he wasn't staying to find out. Turning his back, he ran like hell away, the wind at his back making his retreat even faster--

((
1. Heatshot (40 fire, spread), BoomerA-B
2. Duck! Dodge
3. ElecReel1 (100 elec, superspread), MarkCannons
4. Run like the dickens! Dodge, boosted by Windboxes!
))
The heatshot lands and the wind blows the flames into an adjacent foe. The elecreel hits two markcannons, but a third puts up a defense, fizzling out the electricity. It then opens back up to attack, only to have its blast outran.

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC 60HP
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP
"In...Incredible..." Frag gasped, as he reveled in the destruction of the ElecReel--there was only one virus that could possibly damage him now! "Just that MarkCannon left!" He yelled triumphantly, as he pushed his unwilling body forward, his blocky figure undermining his struggle against the wall of air--

"... I suppose I should look into aerodynamics..." Joseph sighed at the ridiculous sight. This battle should be over--but because of the... "Goddammit." He toyed with the Magbolt--then settled on the Sword. "It's true that you're not exactly the sleekest Navi... But you've got a way to address that, Frag! Sword!"

Address... that... Oh! Frag stared at the energy blade, noting its razor edge and point. I can't move that well through the air... but this... Pointing the arm away from him, his free hand clutched tightly for support, Frag shifted his shoulders inward with a cruel crunch, bringing both arms side by side, at a perpendicular angle to his chest. The blade gleamed in the light, whistling lightly as air danced across the humming edge--

"You're... mine!" Frag roared, as he fired both fists, sending the sword-missile spiraling at the last MarkCannon, the blade cutting through the wind as it glided like a hot knife through butter--

((
1. Load Sword.
2. Get MarkCannonC in mah crosshairs, SIR!
3-4. Double Far Fist, Propel Sword AT MAX POWAAAAAA (MarkCannonC)
))
Frag cuts through the Markcannon. Now only two defenseless Winboxes remain.

WindboxA 100HP
WindboxB 100HP
MarkcannonA DELETED!
MarkcannonB DELETED!
MarkcannonC DELETED!
BoomerA DELETED!
BoomerB DELETED!

Frag 50HP