The first day

Viruses arrived, eager to take shots at FanMan.

BoomerA: 60
BoomerB: 60
Starfish: 60

FanMan.EXE: 80

LIVE AND LET DIE
BATTLE 2, FIGHT!
OOC:err... sorry I haven't posted.

"Already? crazy..." Thought Fanman as he blasted his signature attack at the starfish. Suddenly, the big fan on his chest started to rev up and after a few seconds of spinning blased a giant ball of air that was moving quite fast. He used whatever time he had left to dodge any oncoming attacks from opponents.

Sig atk=70+4 turn cool down

2 dodge.
(Be sure to specify target, it's not that much trouble to find with your posts but still it makes life easier)

Starfish: DEATH

YOU ARE DA KILLA FAN OF DEATH ACTIVATE!

YOU ARE SUPER SPEEDY! SKILLED DODGING ACTIVATE!
"Heh...that took care of him." said Fanman panting a bit. The sig nature attack took a lot out of him, but he still had enough juice to finish the battle. He began to charge up his custom weapon, for next turn he could deal a nice blast to one of the boomer virii. Once again, he used the rest of the time to see if he could dodge.

Charging custom weapon.

2 dodge.
The viruses just sit around, not even trying yet.

As he had hoped for, Fanman's weapon was fully charged. The chest-fan started to spin and after a couple of seconds let loose a wind wave heading towards the boomerA virus. "That ougghta take care of 'im." thought Fanman as the shot sped towards the virus. Because of this heavy blast, Fanman had no time to dodge whatsoever.

Charged blast=(2x2x4)+20=36 dmg
((Specify actions and target, please.))

Contrary to Fanman's belief, the blast only infurates the Boomer, the pair launching green blurs at the Navi, one clipping him in the side!

BoomerA: 24

FanMan.EXE: 65
Fanman grabbed his side from the hit. "ugghh...this is going to kill me if I keep this up.." he thought. But he contridicted himself and got back in a fighting stance. He began to charge the fan one his stomach once more, he didn't want to use a chip really. plus he wanted to test his own power. he began to charge his buster, but because he was weakend, he couldn't move thus preventing him from making a big dodge.

custom weapon=charge

A boomer strikes Fanman as he charges.

BoomerA: 24

FanMan.EXE: 50
"Grrr...lets go..."Said the weakend Fanman getting ready to unleash his charged assault. He started up the fan on his stomach once more and shot a wind wave heading towards the weaker boomer in hopes of deleting it. "I never expected virii to be this tough..." he thought. as he used the last of his time for some remote attempt to dodge.

attack1 target:boomerA

-attack used:custom weapon=(2x2x4)+20=36

BoomerA: DELETED

Lucky bastard, you win this time! BUT NEXT TIME! THE BOOMER WILL DOMINATE YOU!
"phew...that was lucky." Thought Fanman moving his arm ever-so slightly to dodge the boomers attack. Fanman was still hurting but he realized the the cooldown time for his special attack was up, so he mustered up whatever energy was left in order to use his attack. The fan on his chest slowly began to spin. As time passed, the fan picked up speed and after a few seconds, it shot a big blast of air at the remaining boomer. If those attacks didn't hit, he had shot 2 small wind wave from his custom weapon to weaken it a bit.

attack1 target: boomerA

-attack:custom weapon=70dmg

attack2 target: boomerA

-attack: custom weapon=(2x2)+5=9dmg

attack3 target: boomerA

-attack:custom weapon=(2x2)+5=9dmg
((So I'm guessing the first move was your sig attack?))

The boomer is all, like, dead and stuff.

BoomerA: DELETED
BoomerB: DELETED!

Rewards: 250z