American fights.

American beamed down, in the usual red, white, and blue beam. But this time it flashed with a darker light, as it hit the ground. And American was able to form in the spot the beam hit. His rifle already unholstered, and ready for the long battle ahead of him. He had a chance to make things right, and these things, were going to change his outlook.

"Bo, this place, these virus, that background. They all seem so familar. Yet so distant."

American began to think to himself, but the thoughts being as pessimistic as they were. He didn't listen to them, like how he doesn't listen to his mind most of the time. So he continued to walk on into the net.

((mod please))
Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
Elecogre: 120

American: 140

Battle 1 Start!
American looked over to the cannons and the elecogre. He had never fought these things before, and they seemed to be above normal for him. So he had to use some above normal chips in his arsenal. American began to feel the inner soles of his boots, as he pulled out two pistols. American then looked, the three had no use for a pistol. So he decided to make it fair.

"I see you guys have no reason to use my pistol. But whats fair is fair."

American then lobbed the pistol from his hand, and he quickly fired off his three shots from his pistol. He then holstered it in his boots, and began to speak to Bo.

"I see we have an electric enemy on our hands Bo. Why not give them a taste of our boomerang?"

Bo held the chips in his hand, he had wondered if this was really worth the effort of getting. He had bloodied his hands for it, but yet, it started out as a walk into the shop. Bo slotted the chip in, and began to reach for the download button. He pressed it lightly and the data was transmitted to American.

American's left arm, was morphed so that he could fire off the boomerang. He lifted his arm, now weighted by the boomerang. And he aimed it for the three. He could finish this in one shot none the less. Yet, he wondered if he could drag it on. But he didn't want to take the chance to fall during battle. So he pulled the trigger, and let the boomerang spin till it stopped.

American began to feel his left arm morph once again, and now it was back to normal. As he prepared to dodge, he began to watch the ogre. Something worried him, it made his programming shake in his boots. He hadn't thought about how he was data for awhile, this made him think about it even more.

1_ Red, White, and Blue ((3x20dmg)) MarkcannonA, MarkcannonB
2_ Boomerang ((60dmg) MarkcannonA, MarkcannonB, Elecogre
3-4_ Dodge
<(You should probably break up the RWB better next time)>

The boomeranr misses one of the markcannons, but the RWB picks up in it's stead!

MarkcannonA: DELETED
MarkcannonB: DELETED
Elecogre: DELETED

American: 140

VICTORY!

Rewards: 200z
American began to walk over to the zenny data, it was still a small amount. Why did he have to spend it all on his buster upgrades. He pondered Bo's actions for the moment, and then began to ponder his own actions. American pondered more then the normal navi, but that was arguable. American's pondering was interupted by Bo's loud voice over the com.

"What the hell American? Why you just standing there?"

American finished his pondering then, and began to charge forward. His boots hitting the ground as he ran.

((Battle 2))
<(Just realized, shouldn't you have 120HP?)>

American finds another group of viruses!

KabutankA 80HP
KabutankB 80HP
ChampuA 60HP
ChampuB 60HP
ChampuC 60HP

American 120HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE
American's eyes opened wide and large as the new viruses appeared infront of him. He began to rub his chin with his index and thumb, and he made humming noises. As he did, he was using a private link to send Bo his orders, and to give him his two cents on Bo's pickings.

"Bo, this sucks is all I have to say. Give me the boomerang, that's all I can think up at this moment."

Bo gripped the chips in his hand, the boomerang, and two shotguns. He then began to slot the three chips into his PET. He went through the normal procedures of downloading battlechips, ending with the download button.

American lifted his rifle from it's resting place, and held it straight at the enemy. He began to load the double shotguns into the rifle. He then placed the rifle under his arm, and began to squeeze the trigger, to unleash a unrelentless force of Shotgun blasts. American let the rifle recoil move the rifle up as it fired.

American then holstered his rifle, and let his arm morph into the boomerang. He took a couple steps forward, and then swung his arm as if he was swinging. The boomerang detached from his arm, and it went spinning at the viruses. He then rolled forward, and kneeled down.

"Bo, this is going to get tough."

1_ Shotgun (50dmg + Splash) ChampuA + Splash = KabutankA
2_ Shotgun (50dmg + Splash) ChampuC + Splash = KabutankB
3_ Boomerang (60dmg) ChampuB, KabutankA.
4_ Dodge
American's Shotguns hit, and so did their splashes. The Champus were eliminated, and the Kabutanks were heavily damaged. The Boomerang found its marks as well. The lone Kabutank fired a bomb that hit American straight-on, interrupting his flawless busting.

KabutankA DELETED!
KabutankB 20HP
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!

American 100HP
American placed another cartridge into his rifle, and then let it drop to his side. Along with his arm holding onto it. He pointed his finger at the last kabutank, and then lowered it down. "That thing is going to feel the pain. Problem is what to choose?" American then went through a mental list of all the chips he has. "Cannon should finish this easily." American then jumped off to the left.

Bo began to twist his head around, looking for a chance to slip the battle chip out of his pocket. He finally found the the chance, and he gripped the cannon inbetween his index and thumb. He gripped it tightly, and then began to slot it into his PET. "Here you go American, better knock em down. Or else I may just have too much room in my PET for you to come back."

American's arm that wasn't holding his rifle, changed into a cannon. And his rifle still held the cartridge he placed into it. "I have to attacks, which one will hit." American then fired off the large booming cannon charge. And it began to boom towards the Kabutank. He then fired off a couple of rapidly fired blasts at the kabutank also.

1_ Dodge
2_ Cannon (40dmg) KabutankB
3_ Normal Shot (7dmg) KabutankB
4_ Normal Shot (7dmg) KabutankB
The Kabutank limps--right into a Cannon to the face.

KabutankA DELETED!
KabutankB !DELETED!
ChampuA DELETED!
ChampuB DELETED!
ChampuC DELETED!

American 100HP

VICTORY!
GET: 700 zenny
American wiped off the gathering sweat from his brow. He then waved his hand fast and hard to get the sweat off of his hand. He finally holstered his rifle, and then scratched his cheek with his fingers. "Bo, can I get out of here. This place is bugging the hell out of me."

Bo read the post on the BBS over, he began to speak to American. "Head on over to ACDC fast man. The man has a mission for us." Bo then flipped his hair to one side, getting it out of his eyes.

"Yes sir Bo." American then began to sprint on over to ACDC. Trying to speed up his arrival.